He Loved Her but Something Didn't Add Up - Cover

He Loved Her but Something Didn't Add Up

Copyright© 2020 by Sgt1952

Chapter 1

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 1 - They fell in love but that love couldn't overcome her past

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Heterosexual   Crime   Workplace   BTB   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Doctor/Nurse   Foot Fetish  

I’m in love. She doesn’t know it and most likely never will. You see I’m a nobody and she is every man’s dream woman. I’m a security officer in a medium sized hospital. I get to see and admire her from a distance every every day. Some days she’s in scrubs, other days she’s in business attire, pencil skirt, blouse, jacket, hosiery and heels. When we have occasion to be in proximity to each other, my position requires that I be professional and cordial.

A little history seems to be in order at this point. I’m Rob Porter. I was married for eighteen years. My wife was killed in a traffic accident with a commercial vehicle some six years ago. Between her life insurance and the settlement from the trucking company, I became a millionaire. At the time, I was a State Police Criminal Investigator and had been for twenty-one years. After her death, I lost all interest in law enforcement and retired at forty-six years old. I didn’t draw much in the way of a pension because of my young age at the time but with the income from the accident, I didn’t need it.

So, after about eight or nine months of grieving and feeling sorry for myself, I woke up and decided it was time to get on with my life. I wanted to feel needed and be around people again. I felt going back to work in some capacity was the medicine I needed. With my law enforcement background, I applied and was hired as a private security officer for one of the local hospitals. I got to know a lot of nice medical professionals and found that some nurses are beasts in bed. Don’t get me wrong, I am not in anyway calling nurses sluts or anything like that but they are women with needs just like guys and some are more needy than others. I loved their companionship but was not looking to get married again right away. These ladies fit the bill to a tee, no strings company and multiple orgasms.

I did find myself in an ongoing relationship with the Emergency Room manager for awhile which could have got us both fired but she was insatiable. Tiffany is divorced and recently lost a lot of weight. What was once an attractive lady inside is now a very attractive lady inside and out. Trim waist and legs with breasts that begged for attention.

It all started one day when she came to my office as employees with an issue often do and closed the door.

I said, “Hi, Tiff. To what do I owe the pleasure of your visit to my humble corner? How may I help you?”

“Rob, I want you. I’ve wanted you since the day you started here. I get wet just thinking about you between my legs.”

“OKay, Tiffany. What’s the joke? It’s not like I’m Justin Timberlake or some hot stud. I’m just Rob, the Security Officer so what do you really want?”

She walked over to my desk where I was sitting in my chair. She went to her knees, unbuckled my duty belt, unzipped my pants and fished out Little Rob who was rapidly swelling from the instant attention from a hot lady. She immediately swallowed him, licking and sucking on my now engorged glans.

“Tiffany, Oh My God, Baby?”

“Shut up and enjoy, Rob.”

“Yes, Nurse. Anything you say.”

It was a good thing my office door locks and can only be opened with a keypad code.

“Tiff, I’m close, Honey.”

She pulled her lips off of me and leaned back on my desk. Since this is a meeting day for her she was bare legged, dressed in a nice dress and heels. She sat on the edge of my desk and dropped her heels off her feet onto the floor. She raised her dress and pulled the crotch of her panties to one side.

She extender her leg and caressed my face with her bare toes and said, “Put your cock in me, Rob. I want you inside me. Fuck me, Baby.”

Who am I to turn down a hot, wet pussy staring me in the face. I was already close so I knew I wouldn’t last long. A quickie it would be. I never knew who might come knocking on my door.

I pushed the head of my penis into her wet entrance. She gasped out loud and I put my hand over her mouth.

“Shhhhhh! Tiffany.”

I entered her to the hilt as she put her own hand over her mouth to mute her moans of pleasure. Just as I nudged her cervix, her body shuddered and her head tilted back with her long blonde hair hanging free. She was cumming so hard that her toes curled against my cheek.

I whispered, “I’m gonna cum, Tiff. I can’t hold it any longer.”

“IN ME, ROB. Cum in me! It’s ok. I’m on the pill.”

I flooded her insides with stream after stream of pearly white semen.

As I dribbled the last drops inside her, she said, “Stay in me for a minute, Rob. You feel so damn good inside me. I feel the heat of your cum spreading through me.”

I finally pulled out wiping the last white drop on her labia. Then I stretched the crotch of her panties back over her vulva.

She sat up and said, “Wow, Rob. It was everything I imagined. I can’t even think about what it would be like to have an all nighter with you. Jesus, I’ll be carrying you inside me all day, sitting in a meeting feeling you ooze into my panties. What a turn on.”

“Glad I could be of service, Ma’am.”

She smoothed her dress, slipped her pretty toes back into her heels and walked out of my office. No one the wiser. I carry wipes in my bag so I got them and went to the rest room to clean her pussy juice off Little Rob and the twins.

So, yes, Tiffany and I did have some all nighters and neither of us was disappointed. She loved my cock and I loved the things she did with it. Sometimes we both slept like the dead for several hours until I would awake to her riding me cowgirl in the middle of the night. I squirted whatever cum I had left in her womb and passed out again.

Alas, it was not to last. We weren’t in love but we were great Friends with Benefits as they say. She did fall in love with someone else who I guess serviced her needs for the immediate future.

She came by the office one day, kissed me, reached down and squeezed my penis though my pants and said, “Thanks for the good times, Rob. You are a magnificent lover but I’ve fallen in love. I can’t be with you anymore. I’m am so going to miss this dick,” as she squeezed.

Life went on. Tiffany and I stayed great friends even after she married the guy. Just not with the benefits any longer.


As I said in the beginning, I’m in love but I’m am nowhere close to her league and smart enough to know it. The object of my secret affection is Jane Carter, Doctor Jane Carter, world renown thoracic surgeon. She’s beautiful. I’m talking Miss Universe beautiful. Long raven hair to her shoulders. The bluest eyes I’ve ever seen and the body of a Goddess. She’s a genius. She’s written books on new procedures. She’s perfected a procedure that makes invasive surgery into a patient’s chest easier, safer and cheaper. All that and only thirty-eight years old.

I can only watch as she strolls through the hospital constantly looking down at her phone and texting. The fact that she’s never ran into a wall or post, that I know of, is lost on me.

It was a Thursday, when the PBX operator paged for the Rapid Response Team (RRT) to the Physicians parking lot. Since I’m required to respond to these incidents which usually means some kind of injury, I ran to the parking lot. Being the first one to arrive, I saw it was Jane, I mean Dr. Carter. She was on the pavement holding her left leg.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.