Visitation - Cover

Visitation

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: A man experiences special times with several women and couples in his sex life. He learns and grows with the experiences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Sharing   Slut Wife   Swinging   Big Breasts   .

As I settled into bed in the guest room, I heard the faint rhythmic creaking coming through the wall from the master bedroom. My imagination and my cock both came to attention. The lovely wife of my friend had been very attentive to me all evening and the snug fitting clothing she wore showed off her attractive figure. Some of her comments had possibly been double-entendres, but I dared not presume anything.

Of course I lusted after Celeste. I hadn’t been with a woman for months. My envy was almost a taste in my mouth as I listened. Then it stopped and I tried to settle myself for sleep.

I was at the drowsy stage when I heard the bedroom door open and then soft footsteps approaching. In the faint light I could see her, the woman I had just been fantasizing about, unclothed and moving towards the bed. As I started to say something she put her finger to her lips with a “Shhhh!” She got under the covers, moving up tight against me as I lay on my back. Her hand found my still-erect organ and held it gently. I hoped this wasn’t a wet dream!

She found my lips and deep kisses began. Her breasts were treasures in my hands and she clearly liked what I was doing with them. When one of my hands headed lower she stopped it and rolled on top of me, her hips maneuvering to align with my shaft. She slid down on me and I immediately recognized the slippery, silky sensation of a woman freshly fucked. That was an experience rare but unmistakable.

I had both hands full of tit as she moved sensuously. She smiled as she moved and I began thrusting back gently but afraid this wondrous experience would end too soon. Alas, I was too horny and erupted. She kissed me hard as she felt the hot spurts inside.

Following a nice afterglow period, she moved off and cleaned my wet willy, a first for me. Then I got a taste of both of us, or probably three, in a wet kiss before she left.

The next morning she acted like the wife and hostess she was. No different than at dinner the night before. George, her husband and my friend had guy things planned for most of the day. We returned to a magnificent dinner, followed by a movie with the lovely lady sitting between the men on the couch. Her nearness was an aphrodisiac and I prayed for a replay of last night.

At bedtime I took extra care to be clean and attractive and had barely turned the light off when the door opened again. She got close and whispered, “I’m not as ready as last night so make me.” I would have her first!

You could bet a lot of money that I used every skill I had to arouse this woman and it didn’t take too much before she urged me to the classic position. She smiled constantly as I plowed her furrow and feasted on her breasts and lips. Once again, the sheer eroticism of the situation betrayed my wishes and I painted her depths with my sperm. I thought I detected a small orgasm during our coupling. With another kiss she left.

The squeaking of the marital bed was in my ears as I drifted into a satisfied sleep.

We had breakfast in our bathrobes and George reminded us of his standing golf group on Sunday mornings. I guess he worshipped nature on the Sabbath. Since I had to leave before he would return, he wished me farewell with this message, “We’d love to see you again over Christmas, if you can make it.” That was four months away. I nodded, getting the message that this kind of hospitality wasn’t served too often.

He was barely out of the driveway when the hot hostess dropped her robe, giving me the first full look at her charms in daylight. Magnificent, and she smiled as I gasped. I followed her like a puppy dog to my room. “How do you want me this time?” was the direct question. I suggested a scissors position for comfort and access. There are several so I went with the one she chose. Hell, I’d have fucked her standing on my head if necessary!

She guided me to enter her immediately and she was slick just like the first time. George must have left me a welcoming present. We were in no rush this time and I moved slowly and fondled her gently as we talked.

She explained that this was how they kept their sex life interesting after many years of marriage. And yes, they did not want special visitors to return too frequently, being concerned about emotional attachments by them. She was well adjusted to this and firmly connected to her husband. Again, I wanted to ask her how often and how long had it been since the last special visitor but held my tongue. They had started this unusual practice nearly a year ago and it seemed to be working quite well for them.

Our arousal slowly grew and we stopped our discussion from time to time for some focusing on fun. I could look down and see myself welcomed by a beautiful pussy, with its inner lips dragging along my shaft as I withdrew and then retracting as I pushed back in. Her clit stood up nicely and I reached down and rubbed it with my finger from time to time. She had enough pubic hair to be interesting but not so much as to hide the treasure from my view.

I asked if George had equal privileges and she said that he did and two women had been in their bed for his pleasure so far. She didn’t divulge any details and I knew better than to press for them.

I ejaculated in her twice that morning and she had at least three orgasms that I noticed. She was so lovely and so loving to a relative stranger that I could see why they were concerned about men falling in love with her. Or least serious infatuation like I was already feeling.

I hated for it to draw to an end but we showered, I packed my things, and we kissed goodbye. As the old saying goes, wild horses couldn’t keep me away at Christmas

My trip home was a mixture of emotions. I was incredibly grateful for the gift I had been given, terribly envious of George and anyone else who would enjoy those charms until I could next, and yearning to find a woman like Celeste to fill the hole in my life. I chuckled at the last statement, thinking that what I wanted was a “hole” like that to fill.

Fortune blessed me with Cynthia. While not as lovely of face as Celeste she was every bit the equal of body and personality. A redhead vs a brunette. A few years older than me, she was coming out of a sexless marriage with carnal energy to burn. Her libido strained my physical capabilities to their limit while I uttered not a word of complaint and focused on building my strength.

When the invitation came for the Christmas visit, I leveled with my new love. She was taken with the story I told her, saying that such an arrangement would likely have saved her marriage, and she would be delighted to accompany me if she would be welcome. We both knew what that welcome would include and it was an unspoken stimulus to our own already vigorous lovemaking.

I called George and told him about the change in my life but added the discussion that my new lady love and I had. Of course we were welcome and he, with the implications very clear, said he was looking forward to meeting (meating) Cynthia. My chuckling response was that she had expressed a similar interest.

On the drive to George and Celeste’s, a hand kept slipping into my unzipped fly to check that my equipment was in good working order. During one stretch on the interstate where there was very little traffic, her mouth also made the same examination. She knew better than to take me too far since I wanted to save that for Celeste. In return, my hand awkwardly reached up under her blouse and pleasured a braless breast which made her wiggle on the seat.

Is eager as we all were to copulate, we knew better than to have George and Cynthia jump into the sack for a nearly anonymous fuck. After welcoming hugs and settling into the guest room, we all enjoyed a sip of Christmas cheer and went out to dinner where the newcomer (double entendre) could meet her hosts. On the drive home, she was groping me in the backseat and I could feel her excitement.

Celeste took me to the guest room and George guided Cynthia to the other bedroom. Celeste had explained that their marital bed was strictly for their own use, a special place. I marveled at how well they had worked all of this out and hoped that perhaps Cynthia and I could come to a similar relationship.

As my genitals renewed their relationship with the hostess, I occasionally listened but could not hear any noises from the other bedroom. When Celeste and I took a break, she said she was also curious about how they were faring. George had one other woman since I was there last. Since she had raised that topic, I said I would like to know about any visitations she’d had.

In the same light, I saw her smile as she said, “Some men like to know and some would rather not even admit that I had a husband. I don’t mind sharing that information with those that I’m already sharing my body with. I’ve had two, one who has visited before and one new one. That’s all you get to know. Over a four-month period I hardly feel promiscuous. You already know that George has had one visitation.”

She looked at the clock and said, “I think it would be wise for you to visit Cynthia. George is expecting that since you two need to reconnect. She will be feeling a bit unfaithful even though she undoubtedly enjoyed the encounter with him. Go reassure her of your feelings and tell her how sexy she feels. When George does that I really love him all the more.”

Cynthia had pulled the sheet over herself, clearly having the feelings my mentor had prepared me for. I kissed her and murmured, “I expect my sexy lady-friend had an enjoyable experience.” She nodded with her eyes closed, not ready to meet my gaze. Pulling the sheet down to uncover her breasts, I kissed each nipple. “These look just like the last time I saw them. Have they had some fun?” More nods. Pulling the sheet down further, I commented, “Looks like the playpen had had fun too. Still pink and wet. I’d better check the inside too.”

She moaned softly as I slid into the silky feeling I expected. “Mmmm! Good! Been well taken care of, my cock reports.” More moans. “My biggest sex organ, the one inside my head, says you are even more sexy than that last time I was there, now with millions of George sperm swimming around and all over me too. The same little wigglers my sperm shooter felt another place already tonight.”

She blew up in orgasm, clamping her arms and legs around me like a vise and thrusting her hips against me to pull out my sperm too. It succeeded and that prolonged her orgasm. It kissed her as she panted and writhed beneath me. My head was beside hers as we slowed down to rest.

It was a while before she spoke, “Damn! I didn’t know that could happen to me! How did you do that?”

“I didn’t! It comes from inside you. I’ve never experienced a woman going off like that either. You must be even more female than either of us recognized. I’m envious. My nut feels really good, sometimes stronger that others, but never like that. Let’s talk to our hosts about it. They’ve had more experience I think. For now though, would you like to trade back for the rest of the night?”

“It’s tempting but we just got here. After we talk with them it will probably better. Hold me tight and give me more of that good loving anytime.”

We had a wordless coupling at some dark hour and slept in. George had a guy agenda and the women were free to do what they wanted. Cynthia told me after we got back that she’d had a very good and open talk with Celeste and her questions were answered so she’d love to try fucking George’s experienced “brains” out tonight ... if she had to wait that long! I told her to be brave and go ask him for a “piece”. Guys like to be hit on too.

When they left the room I took Celeste to the other bed and we screwed and spoke. She filled me in on her visit with Cynthia while I “filled her in” much lower. All was well.

After dark we hit their hot tub in the back yard. The usual fooling around and drinking finished with brisk toweling down and the suggestion of massages. Celeste put a cover on one of the beds, told me to lie down on my stomach and oiled me up as the others watched. Turning me over she did my front except the part I was most eager to have rubbed. It displayed its eagerness quite well. Surprising Cynthia and me, but likely not George, she mounted me and kissed me hard. My hands flew to her hanging tits.

When she got over her shock at seeing live sex, Cynthia moved around to see how we were coupling. Standing at the foot of the bed where she could see my shaft disappearing and reappearing, she felt George move behind her and his cock probing. Separating her legs and bending forward a bit, he slipped inside her and began moving with his wife’s rhythm as they watched.

Of course I expected to ejaculate in my masseuse but she had other ideas. Before I lost it, she lifted off of my rod and laid on top of me. George withdrew from Cynthia and quickly entered his wife, thrusting hard and blasting her with his load, triggering her cries of pleasure.

After a brief respite, the trio untangled and Celeste said, “Cynthia, would you like to copy me?” She did and George became the man on the bed. Both of us reloaded quickly enough to participate again when needed.

When that was done we were all little bit dazed. Our hostess said, “We all better shower because I don’t want that oil all over the regular linens. Now that us ladies are primed, I’d bet we’re ready to go for separate bedrooms for a more leisurely time.” We were and it was.

George didn’t have his golf date since it was winter so the four of us enjoyed a late breakfast and our hosts were very inquisitive about our feelings with all that it happened. All in all, we were very pleased and it opened new horizons for both myself and Cynthia.

I knew that George was only the third man to ever be so intimate with her and I was pleased it had gone so well. We had our own discussion from time to time on the drive home but a lot of it was just spent reflecting and just enjoying each other’s presence while some nice music played on the car sound system.

The big question didn’t get mentioned until late that night after we had been as close as a man and a woman can be once again. I could tell she wasn’t sure how to express what I was expecting.

I’d softened and fallen out of her pussy when she hesitatingly spoke softly. “I am so blessed that you supported me with this weekend’s experience. It is exactly what I needed to grow as a woman. I’m wondering though, what your feelings might be if I feel more need to expand my experience?”

“Nicely put my dear. I’m pleased that you can be that open with me. It’s best for both of us. Let’s just leave it at this. You need to make your own decisions and you are certainly grown-up enough that I believe they will usually be good ones. Everyone makes mistakes so don’t let that possibility scare you. I’d just like to know about them and promise to be as non-judgmental as I can manage.” We fell asleep wondering what she might do and if I could live up to the words I had just spoken. My feelings for this woman were deepening and I had to admit it. Sharing her with George was fine, but what about another man I didn’t know so well?

Cynthia would go to her long-time church about half the time while I’d only been there once. A while before Valentine’s Day she revealed to me that a man from church even younger than me had asked her to the church party on a Thursday night. I’d been working too hard and it had not entered my consciousness. Embarrassed, I could see that she wanted to attend so I told her that we would celebrate the next night. That gave her implicit permission to accept the date.

I was a bit jealous that evening even though she had spent the previous night with me, screwing me vigorously before she went to work. While I hadn’t said anything, I wasn’t surprised when she texted me about midnight wondering of I’d come to her place. Of course!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.