Breeding My Nieces - Cover

Breeding My Nieces

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2020 by Lubrican

Erotica Sex Story: An attempt after years and years of mult-chapter books and stories to write a simple stroke story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Uncle   Niece   First   Pregnancy   .

Foreword

An Uncle Bob Story

This is another example of me seeing someone else’s “recipe” and wanting to cook it myself. Unfortunately, the story snippet I found in my files didn’t have the author’s name on it, so I can’t give credit to whoever had the original idea. But, as happens a lot, I altered the “recipe” a bit, putting my own spin on it.

The interesting thing about that (to me) is that I have tried for literally years to write a short stroke story without success. I did it all the time back in 2005 through 2008, but then, once I started writing longer stories and then books, I just could not keep any of my plot ideas short and sweet. They always expanded until they were books.

When I use somebody else’s idea, though, I ended up with a one-chapter story.

I do not understand this.

I’m just glad it happened. I hope you are, too.

Bob


The story begins on an island off the coast of Georgia where people have built primarily vacation homes. I bought a beachside duplex down there which I lived in while I worked from home on my computer. I rented out the other side to various vacationers, which paid the mortgage.

One summer my sister called me and asked if my nieces could stay with me while she and her husband went to Europe.

“They don’t want to go with you?” I asked, amazed.

“Other way around,” she said. “Jeff and I would like to be able to spend some time with each other, sans kids.”

“The other side of the house is currently rented,” I said. “Unlike you, I don’t live in what amounts to a palace. If they stay in my guest bedroom, they won’t have much privacy. They’ll be roughing it, compared to what they’re used to.”

“They’re crazy about you,” she said. “I don’t think a lack of privacy will be a deal-breaker for them. Just don’t be too rough on them and you’ll be fine.” She laughed.

“Other than the beach, there’s not a lot to do on the island,” I warned.

“You’ll manage,” she said.


My nieces arrived, excited to be able to spend time at the beach, or so I thought. They were both sixteen, but Beth was older than Mandy by eleven months. Mandy had only turned sixteen two weeks earlier. Beth would turn seventeen while she was with me.

They might have been in their mid teens, but both girls looked like they were in their early college years. I knew that ahead of time, of course. I’d watched them grow up, wrestling with them and giving them horsy rides and telling them stories and all that.

Beth was pretty. She was slim with long, straight, auburn hair and had a firm, feminine body. Her complexion was very fair so she wore a lot of hats and really only went to the beach to swim, rather than sun tan. Mandy, on the other hand, was truly beautiful. Everywhere that we went she would draw stares. She had long dark brown hair and an olive complexion. Her eyes were very large and so dark blue that, at times, they appeared almost violet. She had perfect, white teeth that smiled out from a round face with lush lips. But it was her body that you just could not stop looking at. She had large full breasts that simply defied gravity. She wasn’t tall, perhaps 5’6” or so, but she was proportioned flawlessly. Her legs were long and dark and her ass was small, but it was as if it cut into the back of her thighs. If some dried up sociology teacher was trying to come up with a picture of the perfect “potential mate” then Mandy would have been the poster girl. The only way she could have been more beautiful was if she was pregnant, with that glow people talk about.

I put the girls in the spare bedroom, where they shared the queen bed with no problem. Apparently, I was considered to be immediate family, because at night they often ran around in T shirts and panties, as if I was at their house, instead of them being at mine. Breakfast was often eaten in the same garb. Much of the rest of the time they wore bikinis. Suffice it to say I had lots of fodder for my nightly masturbation sessions.

Don’t judge. If you’ve ever watched those contest shows, like American Idol or The Voice or whatever, you’ve seen the contestants, as young as fourteen, even, looking very adult. As the show goes on, and professional makeup and costumers get their hands on them, these girls look decidedly fuckable and adult. It’s very hard, sometimes, to remember how tender they are, in terms of age. And yes, I know these girls were my nieces, but the attraction was still there. So I fantasized a little. So shoot me.

As I said, Beth usually swam and then left the beach, so it was Mandy and I who played at surfing and splashed around in the water. I would just stare at her while she was laughing, water rushing over her body and I would feel so guilty because I just wanted to fuck her right there on the beach. I always said to myself that, no matter what, I would not let this relationship go anywhere beyond “playmates.” Believe me, I had to remind myself of this constantly.

I might have resisted successfully, had not things been taken out of my hands.

We had a low-key celebration of Beth’s seventeenth birthday. Her parents had given her an envelope and told her not to open it until her birthday. It had five hundred dollars in it. She asked to borrow the car and went off to spend her money. Mandy said she was going to lie out in the sun and I got some work done.

I had finished my work and was jumping rope, in my never ending attempt to keep the voluminous amounts of alcohol that I consumed from reaching my waistline, when Mandy came in. She just sat in a chair and watched me.

I tried to keep going, partly because she made me nervous, partly simply to show off, and partly because I felt guilty for wanting to show off for a barely-sixteen year old girl. She didn’t get up or interrupt me. She just stared at me with those incredible eyes and she was making no effort to hide what she was looking at. I kept going because this was really making me nervous. Her eyes were wandering up and down my body and she sat there with this serene, self assured, almost smug, impression on her face.

I was wearing an old pair of gym shorts and nothing beneath them. No jock, no briefs - nothing. So I knew that as I jumped rope, parts of me were bouncing up and down, and as thin as these shorts were, they wouldn’t hide that in the least. I didn’t plan on a beautiful, sexy girl watching me.

Well, you know what happened. I’m a normal man, after all. Those blue eyes, looking at my chest, and then the front of my shorts, got me going and I began to get a boner! I felt the first stirrings of panic. I couldn’t stop jumping although my heart was about to explode. I had an innocent girl sitting two feet away, staring at my continually expanding cock, leaning forward in her chair even! I glanced down and would have groaned if I’d had the air to do it. My penis had started off hanging down and, as it stiffened, it rose up, catching the loose material of the shorts and lifting it. There was now a little valley or dip in the cloth between the tip of my cock and the waistband of my shorts.

She looked like she wanted to laugh at me, but was holding it back. Finally she leaned back in her chair and said, “Why don’t you take a break, you’re making me nervous.” I’ve always wondered if the irony was intentional. In addition to possessing a body beyond her years, her wit was sharp, appropriate, and pulled no punches. I wondered why she didn’t have a boyfriend prowling around all the time. Beth didn’t either, for that matter.

I dropped the rope on the floor and sat down on the straight-backed chair I used for various exercises, trying to collect my thoughts with my heart pounding inside my ribcage. I tried to will my erection to wilt. I just kept pathetically repeating to myself that she was young, my sister’s daughter, and less than legal. She got up and went into the kitchen to get me a glass of water. On this day she was wearing a T shirt and the bottom half of her favorite bikini, a white one that accented her tan. The bottoms were thong type, which she swore her mother knew about and allowed.

It was obvious she wasn’t wearing a bra and those fabulous breasts bobbled beneath her shirt like two puppies fighting their way out of a paper bag. I was wearing only the gym shorts, tennis shoes, and a thick layer of perspiration. She came back with the water and, instead of handing it to me, she straddled my lap and poured it slowly in my mouth. She spilled some and it ran down my chest. I looked down and to my horror, I saw that my dick had grown so hard that it literally popped out of my shorts. An inch was visible, pressed against my stomach by the pressure of her bikini-clad pussy.

She leaned over to set the glass down on the floor and leaned forward putting her arms around my neck. Her white shirt was thin enough I could see her dark nipples and areolas through the fabric.

She kissed my lips, pulled back to contemplate me with those devastating blue eyes, and said, “You know, I love you a lot.”

“Uh huh,” I panted.

“You know, the age of consent in this state is sixteen,” she said, her voice still casual.

“It is?” My voice cracked.

“Yes. You know what else?”

“What?” I whispered.

“I consent,” she said, staring into my eyes.

My resolve melted. I was utterly, idiotically, incapable of movement. Then she kissed me again ... this time with tongue.

As soon as her tongue flitted between my lips, it was like a chain reaction. I kissed her back. I ran my hands under her shirt and over her diamond-hard nipples, clutching breasts that were too full to fit entirely in my hand. Her skin smelled like coconut sun tan lotion. Her lips were full and her tongue sweet. She reached down and grabbed the top of my prick. My obstinate member was so hot that her touch seemed almost startlingly cold. She began to massage that inch she could get to. I lifted her up and set her gently down on the floor.

Part of my brain was screaming “What are you doing? She’s your niece! You’re a pervert!” but, the other part was answering “Fuck you, this is quite possibly as good as life can get!”

Pulling her shirt over her head, she revealed her tan lines, small areas that her bikinis had fought to conceal from the sun. I took an erect nipple in my mouth and could taste the salt of my own sweat on her. I sucked each of her breasts, licking and teasing the nipples. I was amazed at how firm they were since they were so large. Licking my way down her stomach, I tasted ocean salt in her navel. I pulled her thong down and tossed it aside as I buried my face in her sweet pussy. It smelled fresh, like clothes that have dried outside on the line. The lack of customary odor almost caused me to stop, thinking it was something emblematic of the innocence that I was about to defile.

But, looking at her ... spread out on the floor, watching me, waiting ... I thrust my tongue in and out of her, intermittently stopping to suck on her clit. She was bracing her feet and arching her back, grinding into my face. From my nose to my chin, I was covered in her juices. When I took her clit in my mouth again, she moaned out loud and grabbed my hair, pushing my face into her crotch. I just held my head still with her clit in my mouth and let her ride my face. Finally she reached down, taking my face in her hands, and urged me up and over her body. I was reluctant to kiss her because I didn’t know if she’d want me to after eating her out but she began to lick my face, like she was starving for the taste of her own body. We kissed again, long and hard.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.