Caught in the Kitchen - Cover

Caught in the Kitchen

by Wetshaft

Copyright© 2020 by Wetshaft

Incest Sex Story: Teen Jenny's life takes a sudden turn when she sees her brother, Tyler, and his friend, Chad, playing around in the kitchen while their parents are away.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   .

Jenny almost gasped and gave herself away, but she held her breath in just in time. The pretty, fourteen year old blonde had just caught her older brother, Tyler, reaching into the front of his best friend’s speedo. There wasn’t any reason for that except for the sixteen year old to be feeling his friend’s dick, and Jenny could see her brother’s hand moving under the stretchy fabric. Stopping in her tracks and spying into the kitchen from the living room, the shocked teenager felt her nipples go stiff while her pussy slit went warm and damp.

Chad was seventeen, and Jenny had always assumed he and her brother were just regular friends. Now she knew there was something more to it. They were stroke buddies at the very least, if not even more than that. While it was surprisingly hot to see her brother playing with another boy’s dick, she couldn’t help feeling jealous at the same time. She had a minor crush on Chad, and a massively major crush on her gorgeous brother. Even so, she was wishing Tyler would just pull his boyfriend’s dick out in the open where she could see what it looked like. It wasn’t every day you get to see a seventeen year old guy’s bare dick.

Meanwhile, the two guys were talking in low tones, too low for Jenny to tell what they were saying. She could tell when Chad was moaning, though, and the sound made her pussy lips quiver and ache. It was so amazing it was her own brother who was making him feel that good. If anything, it only made her crush on her brother even worse to know he was good at pleasing another boy’s cock.

Jenny and Tyler’s parents were out for the entire day. Jenny had hoped to have her brother to herself for the day, but he ended up inviting Chad over to hang out around the pool. They were on the swim team together so their parents gave in easily. But before they left, Jenny’s mother took the girl aside to lay it out in plain language that was not to be around the boys near the pool in the new bikini she’d gotten for that year. Tyler had already seen his sister in her new bikini, but only when their parents were home. Chad hadn’t seen her at all, and she was planning to wear it in front of both boys no matter what her mother said.

But now, Chad’s dick was growing too big for his tiny speedo to hide. Tyler pushed the waistband of his friend’s suit below his balls and began openly stroking the older boy’s cock. Chad leaned against the counter and sighed with pleasure. Tyler’s dick was getting big and stretching at the material of his own speedo, and Chad started rubbing his bulge.

Jenny couldn’t believe her eyes. She hadn’t changed for the pool yet and was wearing a big T shirt and a pair of loose shorts without panties. Not only were her nipples hard and throbbing, so was her clit. She knew she was taking a bigger chance of being caught the longer she stayed there, but this was just too amazing to ignore. Instead of turning and sneaking away like she should have, she slipped a hand into her shorts and started rubbing her smoothly shaved pussy.

“Oh, Ty, that feels so good,” Chad groaned, becoming less careful about keeping quiet while Tyler’s sister was in the house.

“You’re so hard,” Tyler said, his breath obviously strained with excitement. “So big and hot.”

Chad was now taking Tyler’s cock out of his swimsuit, too, and both boys were stroking each other. Even though he was a little younger, Tyler had the bigger cock, and Jenny felt proud of him. She also couldn’t help wondering how her brother’s big rod would feel shoved up inside her wet pussy. Even though she had a crush on Chad and a couple of other boys from school, it was her brother she really wanted more than anyone.

Tyler moved directly in front of Chad so they were facing each other and let the older boy take both of their cocks into his hands, holding them together and stroking both at the same time. Jenny thought she’d never seen anything hotter than her brother and Chad rubbing their hard dicks together.

“We should stop before my sister comes down,” Ty said, even though he didn’t move.

“Would she tell your parents?”

“No. She’s cool. But she might freak out a little.”

Chad snickered deviously. “I bet she’d like it.”

“Maybe,” Tyler said with a quick laugh. “I wouldn’t be surprised.”

“Jenny’s hot,” the other boy said, steadily stroking both cocks while Tyler started playing with his nipples.

“Oh god, she drives me crazy,” Tyler replied. “I don’t even care that she’s my sister.”

Chad chuckled deviously. “I wouldn’t either.”

Jenny could hardly believe what she was hearing. She’d caught both guys checking her out plenty of times, but she never expected to hear them talking about her like this. If she had known her brother liked her the same way she liked him she would’ve gotten rid of her unwanted virginity a long time ago.

Chad kept stroking both cocks for a while longer, but Tyler finally slipped out of the other boy’s grasp.

“We really better stop,” he said, disappointed. “Jenny might be up already. I’ll make it up to you, I promise. We can go to my room later and I’ll suck it for you.”

“Mmmm, only if I get to suck yours too,” the older boy said.

“You better,” Ty chuckled.

Then the two teen boys kissed each other hard and deep, grinding their bulging speedos together. Jenny’s whole body felt like it was on fire as the guys went outside through the side door in the kitchen. She went upstairs to her room to change for the pool. Her hands were shaking the whole time after seeing Chad and Tyler getting playful in their speedos, and finding out that not only did her brother like her the way she liked him, he also liked other guys.

This was huge, and Jenny wished she could tell someone about it. But there are some things she couldn’t share even with the best of her friends.

Jenny’s heart was racing with excitement as she stripped naked and went to get her new bikini out of her drawer. She did a quick check of her pussy mound, running her fingers over the smooth skin she’d only shaved so carefully the night before, making sure she hadn’t missed a spot. She then put on the bikini that got her into so much trouble with her parents. The top had two, bright yellow triangles that cupped her young, teen tits perfectly, letting just the right amount of flesh showing around the sides. The matching bottom was a scrunchy type thong that left more of her perky ass exposed than covered.

Despite her parents’ orders only to ever wear her new bikini around other girls, Jenny was nervous yet eager to let Tyler and Chad see her in it. Now that she knew they both liked her, she was sure they’d love her in her new beach gear. Now that she had her suit on, she was starting to feel a little bolder, even though her nerves were still jangling. She giggled softly as she thought how the guys’ speedos were almost as skimpy as her bikini bottom. It would almost be like they were hanging out at the pool naked. For that matter, Jenny loved the idea of going skinny dipping with her two favorite guys.

She went downstairs and out to the pool. Chad and Tyler were in the water, but they weren’t swimming. They were standing by the edge really close together. They were close enough to be feeling each other’s dicks under the water, and the way they moved when she walked out made her think that was exactly what they were doing. Why not? Guys their age would naturally still be hard as rock after teasing each other the way she’d seen them doing in the kitchen.

“Wow,” Chad said, gazing at the girl’s mostly naked body as she went out and sat down on a patio chair. “You look awesome in that.”

“Thank you, Chad. You do too, even though I can’t see that much with you in the pool,” the girl laughed nervously.

“You can see more anytime,” the older boy chuckled suggestively.

“Wow, so that’s the bikini that got you in so much trouble with Mom and Dad,” her brother said. “You really look awesome, sis.”

“Thank you, bro,” she smiled sweetly, even blushing a little. “You too.”

“I bet you really look good from the back, too,” Tyler said.

“I can show you if you really wanna see,” his sister said.

“Yes, definitely,” both of the guys said at the same time.

Jenny giggled happily at their eagerness. Her fourteen year old pussy still felt hot and moist as she thought of how hard both the guys probably were. She couldn’t think of much that would be hotter than making both of the guys hard enough to cum. But she got up, heart beating fast as she turned around to let the guys see how she looked from the back. When she heard their sounds of approval, she pushed her ass toward them and shook it, then she straightened back up and did a kind of model walk for them along the edge of the pool.

As she did her last, flamboyant turn and walked back toward them, Chad just said, “Ohhh fuck.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.