Aurora Is the Dawn - Cover

Aurora Is the Dawn

by Writer Mick

Copyright© 2020 by Writer Mick

Fiction Story: A flash story about a real Daddy.

Tags: Fiction  

“Aurora. Don’t do that!” I said as my naked daughter walked past me going through the kitchen.

“Daddy don’t get so excited. You’ve seen me naked since I was a baby.”

“But you’re not a baby, Aurora. You’re twenty-one.”

“I know. And the guys all say that I’m gorgeous and sexy. And they don’t even get to see my tan lines.”

“Aurora! Please, stop. Since your mom left us, I don’t need this aggravation.”

“But Daddy, you do need it. You need to get out of the house and find a partner. Mom has been gone for four years. It’s time for you to get out and live again.”

“I just don’t see a reason to do it. Have you looked at the women my age? They are bitter divorcees. They are married to small yappy dogs. And most of them look like me!”

“Daddy, that’s bullshit and you know it. I don’t see any women your age who look like you. You have a dick!”

I dropped my head and shook it slowly as my naked daughter bounced through the kitchen and out onto our deck to join her friends. She was normally dark-skinned like her Italian mother, and her summer tan made her darker. When she went out to the beach, she normally wore a small, but modest, bikini. It left her with magnificent tan lines that highlighted her dark nipples and her thick, tightly curled bush. The untanned triangle on her very firm butt was beyond description.

Today was Aurora’s twenty-first birthday.


She was my little girl and always had been. Her mother, Deb, and I had sex when we were thirteen and got pregnant right away. Yes, that makes me thirty-four.

Before we got married, we each lived with our parents. From the age of thirteen to fifteen, my father and mother took extra care to teach me how to be a husband and a father. I went to school and got good grades. I had to drop out of the after school activities, which meant I had to stop singing in the choir. I loved to sing. Instead I worked a part time job in the evenings at a shop learning how to be a welder. I brought my money home, put it in a savings account, and never bought anything for myself.

When Aurora was born, Deb had a hard time, being just fourteen. She had a normal delivery but was in labor for almost twenty hours as her little body was trying to prepare for delivery. Deb named the little girl after the girl in “Sleeping Beauty”. It fit because Aurora had jet black, wavy hair like her mom.

Aurora stayed with me on weekends and with Deb on weekdays. I spent my time after work doing homework and I always got over to Deb’s house to kiss her and Aurora goodnight. My parents kept us on the straight and narrow. Her parents really tried very hard to stay away from us. Our biggest arguments came when Deb or I wanted to go to a party or a dance and my folks reminded us that we had a child to care for.

We got married when we were fifteen. Our parents signed the forms and forced us to marry. I knew what my job as a husband was. My parents drilled into us that her job was to be a mom and a home manager. Mine was to learn how to support my family. We lived in the finished basement of my parents’ house, because her parents didn’t want anything to do with us by then. It was a completely separate apartment and my folks didn’t bother us.

They might have if they knew that we were always running around naked. Deb and I fucked all the time. She always seemed to want it, and I was always ready to oblige. Once Aurora was able to waddle, she was always trying to take off her diaper and after she was potty trained, she never wore clothes around the house. It was a major effort to get her dressed when we went outside.

We finished high school and I continued working, but now I was a full time welder. I was eighteen years old and I was making $25 an hour, plus benefits. I was also only working days, so I was home every night and just gloried in the time I had to spend with my now five-year-old daughter. She still ran around the apartment naked.

Deb and I often talked about our situation. Sometimes we both felt trapped in our lives. Once I graduated high school, our parents agreed to babysit for us and that gave us opportunity to actually date and get to know each other better. We found out that we didn’t really love each other.

But we decided, with the help of our parents telling us that they would not lift a finger to help us if we divorced, to stay together until we were both twenty-one. During those years I dedicated myself to supporting my family. Deb dedicated herself to finding my replacement.

I was a little older than Deb, so at my twenty-first birthday party, two really embarrassing things happened. First, seven year old Aurora came running into the living room, naked, singing “Happy Birthday”. Everyone laughed while I chased her around before I caught her and took her to her room. She thought it was really funny. I did too, but I couldn’t let her know. She got dressed and returned to the party in time for the second embarrassing thing.

The second thing was when Deb and my replacement gave me divorce papers. I should have known it was coming, but I guess I was holding out hope. I knew that Deb went out with her friends some nights, but I never really knew that she was sleeping around and doing auditions. Aurora sat in my lap, after everyone left the shortened party, and told me that we were going to make it.

The divorce went just the way Deb wanted. She got her freedom and my replacement. I got everything else. I got the house I was buying on a lease to own deal. I got the debt we’d accrued. I got Aurora. Deb wanted nothing to do with her. She got alimony for six months, then she married my replacement and that ended the alimony.

My entire life was wound up in making sure that my little girl got every chance to succeed in life. She was athletic, so I taught her how to play anything she wanted to learn. She rocked a soccer ball and was a brick wall when she played goalie. She played softball and could lock-down the hot corner with ease.

So when she said she wanted to learn to play piano, we talked and I bought a piano and paid for the lessons. Aurora practiced like a machine and always in the nude. She stuck to it all through junior and senior high school and when college came around, she went on a music scholarship.

Aurora had graduated with honors and she learned from her daddy how to be financially responsible. During college she played piano in a blues band and banked every penny and tip she made. She also gained a great reputation as a talented musician and a very good performer. Of course it didn’t hurt that she was drop-dead beautiful. I attended every one of her local performances. When she wasn’t onstage, she was constantly hit on by men.

She never paid them attention but was always gracious. She never flirted with anyone. When they told her she was hot, she said thank you and returned her attention to me. When they offered to buy her a drink, she said, “Thank you, but I don’t drink”.

Aurora graduated at the age of twenty and immediately began work on her Masters in Music. She attacked her studies with the same energy she had in sports and when she performed. She would come home from school, kiss me on the head, go to her room and take off her clothes. Then she came downstairs and did her studies or practices.


So, here we were on her twenty-first birthday. I was sitting in the kitchen watching my naked daughter and her equally naked friends in the back yard. They had set up their instruments and were having a blues jam. The guys in the band were naked as were their girl or boy friends. They played really well. I was staying out of the way because the naked girls in my yard were dancing and bouncing around and my long term of celibacy was putting me in a painful state.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.