Benjamanda - Cover

Benjamanda

Copyright© 2020 by oyster50

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A couple of bent people who've relied on each other for years are tossed into an even closer relationship. Two against the world.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Small Breasts  

Bink’s turn:

It was enough difficulty just going to school after the most amazing evening of my life. The worse part was going home that evening knowing fully that Mandy had Ben and I had...

I need them. Both of them. My psychically connected sister AND the man who will be our mate for life.

Mate. Husband. Whatever terms you might wish to assemble for the man that makes me complete.

Mom’s looking at me funny. I need to be careful how I walk. I used muscles last night that I never used like that before.

Spent a bit of time in the couple of classes I shared with Mandy trying NOT to look at her because she kept giving me these knowing looks.

Worse was going home knowing full well that Mandy had Ben to herself. No, NOT jealous. Envious. Monday night showed us that the three of us worked out quite well together. I simply want to be back in the middle of that.

It was that thought that colored the rest of the week. I cajoled another overnighter at Mandy’s on Wednesday and Mom had a talk with Ben about the impending weekend boat trip.

Of course I just HAD to spend the night with Mandy Friday night because we wanted to leave early the next morning, right?

‘Early’, like lounge around in bed with naked bodies all around me, loving lips, roaming hands, giggles, sighs, purrs, gasps, THEN drag my satisfied self out of bed with everybody else, get dressed, load up Ben’s SUV and go to the boat.

I’ve never been on it, not this one. I went with Ben and Amanda many times on his little sailboat, but this one – wow!

Mandy’s pretty competent when acting as a deck hand and we’re motoring out of the marina pretty quickly, she and I waving at the old guy who lives on his houseboat here.

“It’s OUR boat,” Ben says. “You need to learn how to operate things.”

I’m all for that. I got the tour, paying close attention to how the toilet operates, for example, and where switches are for stuff like lights and pumps.

I get some time steering, too. It’s ponderous compared to the little sailboat. This thing weighs several tons and is over forty feet long. Of course, here in the ship channel, we have plenty of room. It’s not like a tight slalom course by any means.

So we’re putting along at seven and a half knots, being passed left and right by sport fishing boats with more horsepower and a twentieth of our weight. The sky to the south of us is darkening pretty seriously. Late summer means that there are thunderstorms likely to pop up on any day and there’s one sitting astride the ship channel.

“We’ll hit it,” Ben says.

“It won’t be like the time we got caught by that one in the little boat, though,” Mandy stated.

“What happened then?” I asked.

“We took down the sails and started the engine and fought our way through it. The winds were nuts. I stood in the cabin. Ben had to stay in the cockpit and steer. That’s when we became Benjamanda. We overcame. Together.”

“Am I part of that?”

Mandy looked up. “Yeah, I think so. I guess it’s Binkabenjamanda now.”

Ben shook his head. “You two...”

“We love you, baby,” I said.

We watched the approaching storm with interest. Ben turned on the boat’s radar. It shows us in the middle and it clearly shows the banks of the channel on either side of us and it shows the approaching rain.

“Bathing suits!” Mandy says.

“Huh?”

“Bathing suits. Rain shower.”

“Okay.”

We go below, change, grab a couple of towels, and are back up in the pilothouse.

“Won’t be long,” Ben stated.

The water took on a dark gray cast, the sun was gone out of the sky, and the waves were strange patterns from the gusty wind. The first few drops hit.

“Let’s go,” Mandy blurted, heading out of the pilothouse onto the front deck. A few drops changed to a shower.

“Watch this,” she said, stripping the suit off her. “C’mon! You too!”

Rain is COLD, but I’m not to be outdone by my sister nutcase.

Ben’s staring at us from his dry vantage point inside the pilothouse.

You cavort in the rain. We cavorted the requisite amount of time then, “Dammit, Mandy! This is COLD!” and I ran for the pilothouse.

She was right behind me, giggling and shivering. I tossed her a towel.

“You two are REALLY nuts!”

We pressed further under the storm clouds and the rain went from ‘shower’ to ‘deluge’. Visibility went away. Couldn’t see either bank. The radar showed them, though, so we kept going down the channel. Blasts of wind and rain rocked the boat a little. Not a drop of rain made its way inside aside from that which dripped off the two of us, standing there in our birthday suits.

“He’s getting HARD,” I squeal.

“Shameful display,” Mandy tittered, sliding her hand up the baggy leg of his shorts. She pulled his dick free into the open.

Mandy had confided to me that she had not yet completed a blowjob on our Ben. “Just, well, I get started and there are entirely too many other things...”

“Mandy, this is your chance. Ben, I’ll steer. Mandy, you and Ben. Right here.”

“Bossy little thing,” she laughed.

“Do I get a say?”

“NO!” we replied in chorus.

“Pull your pants off, baby,” Mandy said. He complied. Commando. His dick, my favorite toy, popped free at a jaunty angle. He sat at one end of the settee. Mandy knelt at the other, facing him. She kissed him. Hot. It IS hot watching them make love.

Her hand stroked him a couple of times. I saw a glob of juice come out of the end of his dick. I love that stuff. So does Mandy. She folds over and licks the juice off, then sucks him into her mouth. I can see her cheeks draw in from the suction. Poor Ben lolls back. I’m thinking that right now his whole existence is in Mandy’s mouth.

Mandy has a magic mouth. I know. I’ve been enjoying it for a couple of years myself, from our first tentative explorations to the virtuosity we use with each other today. Right now Ben’s getting the benefit, his hand stroking her head encouragingly.

She’s got a horrible habit when she’s eating somebody. She giggles and moans. Her head pops up, a titter, then back down. Ben won’t last long at this rate.

It’s impressive when it happens, seeing his balls draw up tight, the pulsing of that big ridge up the bottom of his dick. Mandy’s “Mmmm” jumps to “Mmmph” and I can see her throat move when she swallows.

She keeps after him. “Baby,” he hisses. “Easy. Sooo sensitive.” Apparently she’s VERY good because after a minute, his nuts draw up again and “OHGOD!”

This time she stops when he does.

Giggle. “You did TWO!”

“Guys aren’t supposed to do that.”

Her eyes twinkled as she made a show of licking away an errant drop. “I beg to differ, sir.” She lands another one of those hot kisses on him. “AND sir, you have now violated my innocent mouth.”

“Trade places,” I told Mandy.

“Why?!?” she giggled. “There’s none left.”

“I find it entertaining to play with the dispenser,” I tossed back. Yes, I’ve got a thing about his soft thing. Of course, when I’m exercising my love of that condition, it seldom stays that way long. This time, though ... I was occupied when the rain slacked up. Typical summer thundershower – intense and very local.

A bit later we swung out of the ship channel and went a ways into the lake. Ben stood, pulled up his pants, having to push my hand out of the way. There were a couple of fishing boats off in the distance, along with one running along the shoreline picking up and dropping crab traps.

Ben took over the helm, told us we needed to at least wear bathing suits due to the proximity of other boats, and after we dressed, Mandy and I went to the bow to drop anchor. Ben let the current and wind drift us backward until the anchor line tightened, then he reversed the engine and gave it a tug to set it.

We sat in the screened part of the back deck and ate sandwiches and watched the lake.

Mandy’s still grinning. “I didn’t know guys could have multiple orgasms.”

“I’ve heard of it,” Ben said. “Kinda rare.”

Later, as the sun was down a bit, we went swimming. I looked around. “Mandy! I don’t see any other boats.”

Squeal. “Skinny-dipping.”

Ben didn’t protest much. His trunks joined our bathing suits on the swim step. Swimming naked is fun, especially when it involves a lot of bumping into your swim buddies. I learned about sucking under water. Titties are nice, Mandy, but Ben’s dick is even nicer.

When we tired of swimming, Ben went up first to scan for traffic before Mandy and I got up onto the swim step. Ben started the freshwater pump and we rinsed each other off.

The evening on the boat, the buzz of the generator keeping us air conditioned, the coziness of three of us in that cabin, was like a dream. I feel totally loved, totally satisfied.

Weekends end. Mom got the sanitized version of the activities, including the dance in the rain. Her version didn’t include nudity, nor did the swim mention skinny-dipping. As far as she knew, the evening was filled with dinner and a board game and me and Mandy sharing the big bed while Ben took the forward berth.

Monday a week later. I’m home. Mom’s home. Sara’s got a conference at the hospital where she works. I have the TV on something mindless, mostly for background noise while I look over Monday’s schoolwork. Sometimes they actually send homework out and I have to write things.

Mom comes in, announces that the casserole for dinner is in the oven with an hour to go.

I’ve already announced my desire to do Tuesday might at Mandy’s, and maybe Thursday and possibly a weekend on the boat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.