Benjamanda - Cover

Benjamanda

Copyright© 2020 by oyster50

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A couple of bent people who've relied on each other for years are tossed into an even closer relationship. Two against the world.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Small Breasts  

Mandy’s turn:

Oh, what a night. Best night ever! Went to sleep oozing the results of our fourth round of ... Got Ben to do me missionary-fashion. I was OWNED.

Then wake up and do it some more.

It’s not a boat, it’s a honeymoon suite.

I woke up naked next to Ben, snuggled up really good because my shoulders were cold, for one reason. Second was that I wanted to be welded to him. Wanted to stay like this all day, but physical limitations come into play.

“I’m going to relieve myself,” I told him.

“Me too.”

Early morning. I hit the head. He just goes up the ladder, through the pilothouse, and pees over the handrail. I do envy him that option.

We’re in no particular hurry to pick up the anchor and leave, so we end up engaged in a very popular activity that requires no external resources.

I finish up in his arms, lost in his eyes, sighing as little trickles of aftershocks dance through my body. I try to explain.

“Yes, baby, it happens to me too.” He squeezed me. “Physical and mental.” A little kiss.

I nestle into him. “Keep me forever.”

“Forever.”

With the sun high enough in the sky to drive the mosquitoes back into the marshes, we both do that swim and a rinse thing, except this time, nude.

“Just watch for boats,” he cautions. “Sometimes fishing’s good down here and traffic ... well, I like seeing you naked, but nobody else gets to.”

Lassitude in the arms of my lover gave way to ‘it’s time to do something’, the worst part of which is dealing with an anchor and rode (that’s the line and chain between the anchor and the boat) that’s coated with a sticky black mud. As the rode is wound aboard by a power winch I stand there with a hose, washing the mud off with water we pump from the lake. There’s a lot of splashing, so after I wash down the rode, I switch over to the freshwater system, wave at Ben in the pilothouse, look around to make sure there’s no nearby traffic, and I shuck off my clothes and wash ME down.

Ben’s turn:

Never did I imagine I’d live this dream. I’m in the pilothouse, carefully holding the boat’s position in the current as Mandy washes down the anchor rode. It’s a messy job. She catches a bit of splash of the black bottom mud, and when the anchor’s stowed, she waves at me and right there on the forepeak she strips, naked as a jaybird in the summer sun, and washes herself down. She’s naked when she prances into the pilothouse, dirty clothes in hand.

“You’re a tease.”

“I’m not a tease! I’m FREE!” Her smile was epic. “Besides, I’m going below to get dressed.”

And I’m thinking that nothing that’s ever happened on this boat compares to the last twenty-four hours.

Mandy’s turn:

I got dressed with fresh clothes. I made a mental note to always account for washing down the anchor rode when packing for future trips. That’s a mess.

Ben’s in the pilothouse. Yes, the channel’s straight, and yes, he’s letting the autopilot keep us in the middle of it, but there’s always traffic of some sort or another, so a bit of attention is required. I wrap my arms around him from behind and whisper how much I love him.

“I love YOU right back,” he says.

I believe him. My mind thinks that this is the phoenix rising from the ashes of a horrible tragedy.

“I’m going to the back deck. Gonna call Bink.”

“And what are we going to TELL Bink?”

I giggled. It’s something that I do around him and around Bink. Nobody else gets my giggle.

“Girl talk. I’m sure you’ll show up as a topic.”

“I wish I worried less about Bink letting the cat out of the bag,” he said.

“Bink and I keep secrets, baby.” I kissed him on the ear, watched him quiver, filed that bit of information for future use, and bounced out.

Bink answered on the second ring. Giggle. “Well?”

“One word. Wonderful.”

“Wonderful?”

“Bink, I love you. You’re my sister and so much more, and we learned a lot this stuff together. You’re my first kiss and my first, well, ALL that, but babe, HE beats it all.”

“Wow!”

“Seriously. You eat me. He eats me. Y’all do soooo good...”

“He ate you?”

“Came like THREE times. Made ‘im stop before I died. But there’s MORE...”

Heavy sigh. “Tell me...”

“Ain’t a virgin any more. That is IT. Filled. Life inside me. You ‘n me, wonderful, but I think we’re made to FEEL that inside...”

“Mom’s got those...”

“Never be the same. Inside me. Wrapped in his arms. Kissing. And THAT happening...”

Giggle. “I don’t have to ask if you enjoyed it.”

She didn’t know about me fondling him Friday night. I told her.

“Just like that? From you just touching him?”

“We got soooo much to learn.”

“We?!?”

“Oh course, silly. Me and you. Sisters. OUR Ben.”

“I love you, you know,” she blurted.

“I know. But we gotta understand some things.”

“Now you sound serious.”

“It IS serious. We’re both fourteen and I made our Ben, the love of my life, a sex criminal.” I paused for effect. “If anybody found out.”

“Mom’s a sex criminal too, then.”

“How’s that?”

“I asked a lot about her and Ben and she admitted that the first time, he was fourteen.”

“I don’t wanna think about your mom and Ben.”

“But me ‘n’ Ben is okay?”

“Wouldn’t YOU think so?”

“Well, now that I know you got ‘im...”

“I told ‘im you think he’s hot.”

“Mandy!”

“Oh, come on! You sorta gave ‘im some idea when you stuck your hand in ‘is pants.”

“I guess that’s true.”

“You’re probably the second favorite female in his life.”

“It’ll be a friendly competition.”

I giggled. “I’m ahead. He changed my diapers and dressed me waaay more times than you.”

Giggle back. “So he’s bored.”

“I’m the one who got bored. Stabbed. Reamed. Screwed.”

“Fucked.”

“That too.” I paused. I don’t like that word, but... “I suppose. Somewhere in a number of times I lost count. Because it ain’t fucking if you’re in love.”

“You’re serious about all this?”

“Why wouldn’t I be?”

“You could be, like ‘I made this HUGE mistake’ and now you’re tryin’ to cover up for it.”

“Bink, I would spend the rest of my life on a desert island with ‘im. Or right there in his house, me and him, for the rest of our lives.”

“And if I moved in?”

“I can’t see how that’d be a bad thing.”

“Does he get all freaky when you mention me?”

“Not at all. I think he’s, like, both of us were impossible to consider and now that I’m possible, so are you.”

“And y’all, like, PLAYED with each other.”

I told her about my first time. “After that, we played. A lot.”

“God, I wanna play with ‘im. But like you said, I wanna make LOVE with ‘im. Especially make love.”

“It’s the BEST. Like me and you, but with...”

“Mmmm. That thing ... Uh, did you put ‘im in your mouth?”

“You can’t help but do that. I mean, there it is, all sticky from being inside me, and I just HAD to.”

“Uh, did he, y’know, COME?”

“Not yet. But I tasted it Friday night, and I tasted ‘im after he had both of us all over it. And I will get him off like that.”

“Mmmm. I’m just thinkin’ about it right now.”

I had a thought. “That’s it! I was the first one to get ‘im inside my pussy. You can be the first one to...”

“Suck ‘im off.” Pause. “What if it’s yuck?!?”

“It’s not yuck. But if it is to you, then just be brave the one time and never do it again. I can take your share.”

“You sure Ben’s okay with all this?”

“We’ve talked.”

“And he’s okay with it?”

“Yes.”

“So when?”

“Let us have tonight together at the house. Tomorrow ... don’t you need to work with me on that essay for English class?”

“Finished it Friday. I was despondent over you going away with Ben for the weekend.”

“Tell your mom that she’s supposed to drop us off at my house after school Monday...”

“Now it’s YOUR house...”

“Uh-huh. MY house. And it’ll be fun.”

“Oh, I think so...”

“Bink?”

“Yeah?”

“You better be serious. This is serious. I’m serious. Ben forever.”

“Ben ‘n Bink ‘n Mandy forever.”

“Ben ‘n’ Mandy ‘n’ Bink forever,” I corrected.

“Whatevs. If he rejects me, I’ll just throw you on his bed and eat you crazy...”

“You do that, you may learn a position...”

“Doggy style?”

“Did it this morning,” I giggled. “He gets soooo deep...”

“Mmmm. Dammit, Mandy! I gotta hang up and go do myself.”

“Oooo, phone sex,” I giggled.

“Bye!”

Back up into the pilothouse. Actually I passed through, came back with a couple of cold drinks. It’s hot – the glass of the pilothouse captures heat and our northerly heading takes away the breeze coming from the south. I suggest the air conditioner.

“Good idea.”

While he’s restarting the generator, I close the pilothouse doors.

“You’re dying to know what Bink had to say...”

“I admit to a certain curiosity.”

“Dying...”

“Okay. Tell me.”

“She’s jealous.”

“Poor Bink.”

“Baby, do you love Bink?”

“I love Bink. Too.”

“Bink’s jealousy, then, has a certain short-lived quality.”

“I fear a plot.”

“Poor Bink needs some help with an English paper...”

“Bink hasn’t needed help for a school assignment in like, ever. You two use that just so y’all could run together...”

“True. And since we turned twelve, we’ve had other things to occupy us...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.