Benjamanda - Cover

Benjamanda

Copyright© 2020 by oyster50

Chapter 19

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A couple of bent people who've relied on each other for years are tossed into an even closer relationship. Two against the world.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Small Breasts  

Ben’s turn:

I remember back when I was in high school, sitting in the bleachers in the gym, listening to the improbable tales of sexual exploits of boys my age.

Improbable. Never gonna happen, right?

Last two nights are equally as improbable.

It’s not enough that I am de facto husband to Bink and Mandy, but I just spent two nights in bed with FOUR females who were there mostly for the pure joy of making everybody as orgasmically depleted as possible.

It was just FUN!

Of course, the whole thing was ‘scope creep’. Started out with ‘donate a sperm sample so we can have a baby’ which was a slippery slope to ‘don’t you think that using a syringe to impregnate Sara is just too impersonal’ to ‘just do Sara long enough to give her a load’ to ‘Wow! Everybody in one bed, no holds barred.’

Four females. That’s a lot of holds.

I performed as expected. Two nights. Sara got four loads. Third night ... just one for Sara. IN Sara. I managed two more that night, both into multiple mouths.

Including Sara’s. Just this week she avowed that she’d never sucked a dick. Her excursions into heterosexuality apparently left her lacking something, leading her right into the arms of Barb. I know Barb – all my life, really, like my own sister. And Barb, for the last several months, seems quite happy with the relationship between her and Sara.

Yet there in the middle of that rugby scrum in the middle of Bink’s bed, Barb and Sara both did ME very good. Enthusiastic.

And last night, the first one off the blocks, Sara announced that she wanted to suck me off.

“Y’all can all help whatever ways you want, but I really need to do this...”

“You sure?” Barb asked.

Sara nodded vigorously. “Yes, I’m sure. You stuck that thing in my mouth the other night, it was still dripping. But everybody here’s sucked Ben off. I need to.”

Brave Sara. Caught the first couple of jets in her mouth, got rolled aside, Barb kissing her deeply, sharing, while MY girls giggled each other aside to make sure my orgasm didn’t trail off unattended.

The next day we went home after breakfast, loaded up, went to the boat, and off we went.

“South end of the lake. The old ship channel. Anchor.” Bink’s orders.

I know what that mostly means. Tranquility, if THEY want it tranquil. I think they do. Weather? Today’s nice, mostly blue skies, tomorrow’s supposed to be deteriorating, but not really stormy. Besides, we have our act together as far as anchoring and waiting out anything shy of a real hurricane.

We’re loaded with books and music and games and each other. Tranquility lies at the south end of the lake.

And conversation.

“Yeah, it was a lot of fun,” Mandy started. “But what’s the term I’m looking for? Psychic cost?”

“I know what you’re getting at,” Bink carried forth. “But why should it be? It’s still me ‘n’ you and Ben. Always will be.”

“Ben,” Mandy asked, “if there was another guy in that pile, would it be the same?”

I know – kind of selfish and dishonest of me to think so. “Yeah. No, you two are mine. No other guy...”

Bink laughed. “So it’s okay if YOU get multiple tooties...”

“But we only get the one dickus?” Mandy piled on.

“Exactly.”

Bink smirked. “Okay. Mandy, I’m good with that.”

“I didn’t mind you two lapping on Barb and Sara, you know...”

“Says that guy who did his own share of lapping at ‘em,” Mandy stated.

“It was the arena. The rules. We all kinda agreed.” Bink swung over and planted a kiss on Mandy, then me. “I love both of you. It’s not ... a zero sum game. Here we are, and none of us is any way reduced in the ability to love on one another.”

“I dunno,” Mandy tittered. “Our favorite dickie was curiously unresponsive this morning.”

“Oh, bull,” Bink countered. “A little tug, a couple of licks...”

My turn. “I could’ve come...”

“And you WILL,” Mandy smiled. “We said two or three nights out here.”

“At least,” Bink added.

“So we’re okay? I mean, that orgy?” I asked.

“I dunno if it classifies as an orgy,” Mandy started.

Bink jumped in. “I think it does. And honestly? I liked it.”

I had to smile. I watched Mandy. Corners of her mouth turned up a little. Face turned down. Pondering. “I guess I did, too. But this is still where I wanna be. Us.”

“C’mon, Ben. Honest...” Bink pushed.

“Yeah, okay ... but kinda too much of a good thing. And...”

“And what?” Bink asked.

“And, well, both of you ... tighter. Fresher. More everything.”

“I dunno,” Bink said. “Mom seemed quite grateful. And Sara ... first blowjob ... You might be very bad for lesbians.”

“I don’t think they’re all the way out at the end of the scale for lesbians. I mean, sure, they love each other and I watched your mom eating Sara and vice versa, but...”

“Sexuality is not black and white,” Bink finished.

“Yeah, that!”

Our conversation strayed as we contended with a full-sized oil tanker coming up the channel. We’re in radio contact and promised to duck into an upcoming side channel. We did that, spinning Ada B. around so her bow was pointed back toward the deepwater channel, the better to handle the bow surge from that tanker.

Mandy giggled. “Bink! Go stand on the bow naked and wave at them!”

“Do NOT!” I hissed. “That’ll attract exactly the wrong kind of attention, me with two under-age girls, one of them nude ... Mandy, stop agitating!”

Still giggling, Mandy grabbed the hem of her T-shirt and pulled it up, exposing what I consider a tie for the cutest tits in the universe. Bink showed the other pair.

“Y’all be good,” I chided. “And hang on. Here comes the bow wave.”

Ada rocked as the succession of waves hit, then we started motoring back out to the channel, holding the edge so as to avoid the flock of gulls diving for fish stunned by the tanker’s passing. Gulls are beautiful in flight, but they have a bad habit of shitting on the boat, so we try to discourage them.

Uncharacteristically for our passage south, the titty show was as sexual as we got. And the kiss. They know that I think there’s something beautiful about those two kissing, clothes or no.

An hour and a half later we stopped the engine and dropped anchor. Mid-afternoon. Hatches open to allow air to flow through the cabins, screens down around the back deck for protection from late-season mosquitoes.

“Nap time,” I said.

“Didn’t get that much sleep last night, did we?” Mandy chirped.

“But it was a fair trade,” giggled Bink. “Would anyone think they’d benefit from a little nip and giggle?”

“I think I could use a licking from my first lover,” Bink said. “And if Ben’s naked, who knows what manner of mayhem he might receive.”

That takes care of the ‘clothes or no clothes’ question.

One on each side.

“This is better,” I sighed. Then twitched. Mandy’s teasing my nipple with her fingertip.

“But last night was fun,” Mandy said. “Might make for a celebration thing when Sara turns up pregnant?”

“Just for the fun of it?” I asked.

“I think so. Family fun,” Bink said.

“You do realize exactly how kinky that sounds.”

“I kinda meant it that way. Right at the edge of as adventurous as I ever wanna be,” she replied.

“Me, too.”

I mused. “Suppose they don’t want to?”

“Their choice,” Bink said. She wrapped slender fingers around my soft shaft. “We still got this.”

“I bet they’ll be happy that we might wanna do it again...” Mandy smiled.

“And again and again...” Bink snickered. “You’ve never done it with a pregnant woman.”

“Nope. You know that.”

I jumped a bit when Mandy’s mouth covered my nipple, that tongue of hers flicking it. Bink giggled.

“You’re starting something, Mandy. We were gonna take a nap.”

“I personally nap better when I’m post-orgasmic.”

“I need to eat somebody or something,” I hissed.

“I got this end,” Mandy said, flexible young body straddling my face.

That put options for Bink. She chose the one where I’m inside her and although I can’t see it from where I’m at, I know she and Mandy are kissing and caressing each other.

Juices that I’m lapping from Mandy tell me she’s quite happy at my head and the wiggles and shoves from Bink tell me she’s ... gosh, she gets off quick sometimes.

“Nnnnnn. ONE!” she squeaks.

“Me! I’m close! Kiss me!” Mandy erupts.

Then it’s my turn.

And I’m such a beast. I lay back, Bink lavishing attention to my depleted dick while Mandy sucks her through a second orgasm as she eats up my juice from Bink’s tight little pussy.

NOW it’s naptime.

Woke up with my nose in the soft brown curls of Bink’s head. Nuzzled, breathing deeply. Felt a hand insinuate between my legs from behind. Mandy’s awake. Hand disappeared, next, lips on the back of my neck.

Then Bink rolled over.

“Mmmmm. Love waking up with US!” she sighed.

We read for an hour before mutual stomach noises signaled time to arrange dinner. First night out. Little filets. Pilaf. The filets cooked on a grill mounted on the stern rail. We sat around the pop-up table on the aft deck, enjoyed the steaks as the sun set.

Game of Scrabble after dinner, good music on the sound system, sharp minds around the table, outcome is always in doubt. Then, a bucket of water and soap on the aft deck, soap up, get a screaming cold rinse from the freshwater system, charging down to the cabin naked.

Cold shower’s worth it just to see those two naked and red from toweling off the cold water. And their frantic moves to warm back up involve wrapping around ME.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.