Benjamanda - Cover

Benjamanda

Copyright© 2020 by oyster50

Chapter 18

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A couple of bent people who've relied on each other for years are tossed into an even closer relationship. Two against the world.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Small Breasts  

Bink’s turn:

I suppose that a case could now be made to consider me severely off track. In fact, ALL of us severely off track, and in my head I run down the crimes: Incest. Sex with minors.

Pretty good haul. Trouble is, I couldn’t entertain a real thought for quite a while after the crimes had been committed.

I’ve been done by three different adults – my future husband Ben, my mother’s mate, Sara, and yeah ... Mom herself. And one girl-child my own age – Mandy. I have been severely satisfied. I have a smorgasbord of DNA samples smeared on my face and my tootie, as my lovely partner Mandy so delicately puts it.

Mom said, “We’re gonna do everybody,” and I think that’s pretty much what happened.

I mean, all we NEEDED to have happen to call the evening a success under the original plan was for Ben to deposit a load of semen in Sara in that lovely, old-fashioned way. Straight in. Straight out. One and done.

As Mandy stated – ‘clinical’.

The alternative was something that left me in my current satiated state.

Was fun. Don’t get me wrong – my two mates, Ben and Mandy – regularly leave me catatonic. I think the novelty of adding Mom and Sara added extra titillation.

I’m used to watching Ben inside of Mandy. I usually help that exercise in some way. Tonight I saw Ben inside Sara, pumping a load in her TWICE, and in between those times, he did Mom, not all the way, mind you, but enough so I can say I watched him fucking Mom. Didn’t watch too much, though. Sara was eating me, her darling stepdaughter. Of course, Sara also ate Mandy. Mom ate Mandy. Ben ate everybody.

And Sara told Mom that tonight was the first time she’d ever sucked a dick. That’s momentous. I remember how I felt the first time I got Ben in MY mouth. Was only a few months ago. Still get wet thinking about it.

Now I’m lying in bed with Ben between me and Mandy, just a sheet covering us, and I’m half-awake, having all these thoughts. I reach over and find Ben’s dick. He’s asleep. It’s soft. I love playing with it, so I gently squeeze and tug.

Reaction. Halfway between a moan and a purr. He moves, rolling more onto his back. That little motion must’ve woke up my other partner because her hand touched mine. He’s still soft.

“We might’ve killed it,” Mandy whispered.

“Nah,” I replied. “We’ve done more than that, just the two of us. I mean, SEVEN times he came in twenty-four hours...”

“Yeahhh...”

“Y’all’re talking about me like I’m not here,” Ben sighed.

“You’re asleep,” Mandy tittered. “We’re molesting you.”

“We oughta let him charge back up. Sara says she’s got at least a couple more days of being receptive.”

“I dunno if I can do another one like that,” Ben said. “I might retire and just...”

“You’re gonna have US forever, Baby.”

“God, I hope so.”

I giggled. “Me ‘n’ Mandy and my Ben.”

“MY Ben,” Mandy corrected.

Now we’re pretty well awake. It’s three in the morning.

“So we’re pretty much settled that we’ll try again tonight?”

“Not if you two don’t want it,” Ben said. “I love you both and you’re more than a man can dream...”

“We’re yours forever, baby,” Mandy said. “My Uncle Ben and his young wife and their strange niece...”

“So this isn’t too strange?” Ben asked. “I mean, we’re mostly sane now...”

“It WAS strange,” I said. “I mean, I did my MOM!”

“And she did YOU,” Mandy added helpfully.

“You too,” I countered.

“I know. But you ‘n Ben do me better...”

“Yeah...” I sighed. “My first and second lovers.”

“I thought Sara was gonna choke when Barb stuck my dick in ‘er mouth,” Ben said.

“Yeah, that was a risk. But later, she...”

“Brave, sweet Sara,” Mandy giggled. “Suffering through that nasty ol’ dick...”

“Who was eating her when she did that?”

“Mom,” I said. “We had a circle going. You had Mandy and I had Mom and Mom had Sara. We were pretty sure you weren’t gonna come right away.”

“Not from Sara. You two...”

“Mom’s sucked you off, though...”

“You told us that,” Mandy assisted.

“Yeah. But you two...”

“‘Cuz we love you, Ben,” I said. “First time I ever touched you, I loved you and wanted to add this to the ways to get you to love me.”

“Me too,” Mandy sighed as she lay her cheek on my belly. Awfully close. “I knew you and me, we’d be forever, but I knew we had to connect. Bink got first touch. I got first come.”

“And nobody keeps score any more. So tonight...”

Ben sighed dramatically. “Only if I must.”

“You’re our prize bull. We’re taking you to the rodeo.”

“Just a quick kiss,” Mandy said. “Then back to sleep.”

“Okay,” he answered.

He shook twice as Mandy sucked him, then I did. Three kisses, then we rearranged ourselves and went back to sleep.

Boy, that’s good. He rolled on his side towards Mandy. I spooned up behind him, tugging the sheet back up, nuzzled in against him. Sleep...

I was drifting on that sweet edge between awake and asleep when there was a soft knock at the door. Mom’s voice. “One of us got up and started breakfast.”

“Open the door,” Mandy said. “It’s not like you’re gonna see anything you didn’t see last night.”

Mom came in, sat on the edge of the bed. “Are y’all okay?”

“Sore muscles,” Mandy answered.

“Second thoughts?”

“I’ve nineteenth or twentieth thoughts, Mom.”

“Are you gonna hate me?”

“Nooo,” I answered, echoed by Mandy.

“Ben?”

“Still asleep. I think we depleted Ben.”

“Poor Ben,” Mom said. “Y’know, it’s beautiful watching you three loving on one another. I never imagined I’d see my daughter making love like that.”

“Kind of a surprise to me, too, Mom.”

“No mysteries now,” Mandy added. “Sara’s okay?’

“Sore muscles.”

“Not sore pussy?”

“Why would it be? Ben’s not the only thing that’s been up there recently.”

“Too much information, Mom.”

“Toys. People do that, y’know...”

“I’ve heard. Just didn’t wanna think of you ‘n’ Sara...”

“It’s not a big deal. Sometimes it’s just the right thing in the middle of really good...”

“Moo-ooommm!” I squealed.

“Well, it is,” Mom avowed. “Anyway, wake Ben up and get some clothes on. I’m making breakfast.” She looked at me, then Mandy. “And Ben’s NOT breakfast.”

Mandy giggled. “Snack, then. But we’re saving him up for this evening, okay?”

“Really?” Mom squeaked. “You’re gonna let ‘im try again?”

“Why not?”

“Yeah, why not?” Ben said.

“Oh, you’re awake now.”

“Yeah, kinda hard to sleep with the three of y’all talking.”

“Coulda woke Sara up and gotten HER in here, too,” Mom told him.

We climbed out of bed, all three of us nude, but after last night it didn’t make sense to be bashful. Ben headed up the hall to the bathroom.

I heard Sara’s voice. “Ben! You’re naked!”

“Yes, and you’re not and I gotta pee really bad, so...” Sara showed up in my bedroom. “Y’all sleep nude?”

“Sometimes,” Mandy said. “Last night we were pretty well spent.”

“Me, too. Thank you for the use of Ben.”

“They say they’re gonna let us use ‘im tonight, too...”

Sara sort of smirked. “It’s Saturday. Why not start now?”

“Give ‘im a chance to charge up,” I said.

“We got things we need to do,” Ben said.

“But you’ll be here for dinner, and...” Sara asked.

Mandy nodded. “We will.”

“Same rules?” Sara asked.

“If that’s what you want. I mean, these two are more than a man has a right to dream, but...” Ben started.

“Last night was interesting. Kinda liberating,” Sara said. “First time I ever participated in a group thing.”

“I think that goes for all of us,” I posed. “Unless Mom has a secret she’s keeping.”

“Sabrina Henkel!” Mom blurted. “How could you think such a thing?!?”

I smirked. “Well, Mom, I don’t know what all goes on in your life. I mean, I used to go spend the night at Mandy’s a lot. I didn’t see that as an opportunity for you to catch up on your solitaire scores.”

“Well, I DIDN’T! The group thing, I mean.”

“Okay then, Mandy said, defusing the situation. “Last night was a first for us all.”

Saved by the bell. The oven timer dinged from the kitchen. Breakfast was biscuits, sausage gravy, and a vegetable frittata. Pretty darned good, really.

After that, we stripped the severely spotted sheets from my bed, started the washer, then left for the day.

I kinda understood that once we were in the car...

“So, what do we REALLY think?” Ben posed.

Mandy dives in. “From a strictly physical standpoint, it was kinda titillating.”

“That’s one way to say it,” I said. “Before last night, the only sexual partners I ever had were you two.”

“Keeps it in the family, though,” Mandy mused. “Ben, you added to your score, too...”

“Yeah, I guess...”

I giggled. “I watched your balls pumping. I KNOW you did...”

“Yeah, but, well, you’re my mate. Mandy’s my mate. We’re committed. I can’t help getting a feeling that it’s just...”

“It’s not wrong, baby,” Mandy said. “Everybody wanted you to...”

“Yeah, but...”

“But you helped out a family member...”

“Yeah,” I said. “So it’s in OUR family, and we can just sort of let go. I got my bell rang.”

“I didn’t say I didn’t come. It’s just that it means something with you guys that wasn’t there with Sara.”

“Or Mom,” I snickered.

“I didn’t come in your mom,” Ben said defensively.

“But you were IN my mom. We watched.”

“Kinda,” Mandy said. “I was kinda occupied. Don’t remember. Think Sara was...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.