Benjamanda - Cover

Benjamanda

Copyright© 2020 by oyster50

Chapter 17

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A couple of bent people who've relied on each other for years are tossed into an even closer relationship. Two against the world.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Small Breasts  

Mandy’s turn:

So there we were in the middle of Bink’s new bed.

Well, it’s not exactly new. We broke it in that last time we were here, but you know...

Anyway, Bink’s lying on her back with MY face between her legs. I’ve been sixty-nining Bink for years. I love it. My tongue’s very happy. So’s the other end because Bink’s eating me AND Ben because Ben’s inside me.

That’s just good fun, one of our favorite positions with either me or Bink getting the double.

Kink? We’re sideways to the camera. THE camera. I know that in the bedroom up the hall Aunt Barb and Sara are watching. I guess we’re part of their kink.

They asked us for this particular configuration. That’s okay. Less okay is that they don’t want Ben to come in me. Sara wants another dose of Ben juice – his sperm – to try and get pregnant.

We’ve given her two already. The first, a month ago, didn’t take. She got a second yesterday. Poor Ben laid back while me ‘n’ Bink went after him until his dick was bouncing. We took turns giving him a little ride, then sucked him, and then, when he was close, Bink jerked him while I caught a huge load in a little cup.

That’s easy.

This time the cup was on the nightstand and right when Ben said “I’m gonna shoot” we broke up and I grabbed the cup, gathering everything but the last drop. Bink sucked that up.

It was possibly the worst time to stop us. I was coming, Ben was coming, and Bink was tasting like she was coming, but dutifully we collected the semen and walked as a group up the hall to the master bedroom.

Sara spread her legs and Aunt Barb inserted the syringe into Sara’s obviously excited pussy.

Syringe. So clinical.

“I prefer the official dispenser,” I said.

Aunt Barb removed the syringe, kissed Sara’s up-turned pussy. “That was not offered as an option, if I remember correctly.”

A really significant thought crossed my mind when she said that. I glanced down at Ben’s dick – MY dick, Bink’s dick, and on past occasions, Aunt Barb’s dick – and it just seems to me that the whole ‘syringe’ thing is stupid.

There are four females in this room. And our Ben. And he’s mated with three of them in the lovely, old-fashioned way. I’m looking at Sara’s pussy and wondering to myself why he doesn’t just do her that way?

Yeah, I know ... Guy’s not supposed to take that lightly, and neither is the girl. There’s a lot of messed-up people over that question. We’re not them.

The next morning we go back to OUR house and get into being all domestic and loving with each other and that question’s still in the back of my head.

Bink’s key to this discussion, though. She’s that one that said his thing doesn’t go anywhere but her and me. Sara’s not in the mix according to Bink.

The next day Ben was out of the room.

“Bink,” I said.

“What?”

“The other day when we gave Sara her second load...”

“Uh-huh...”

“We went back in your bedroom and we talked. You said Ben’s dick didn’t go anywhere but you and me.”

“Well YEAH. Ain’t that a given?”

“Yeah, but I was thinking.”

“Uh-oh.”

“Don’t be mean. I mean, all of us in the room, and the only one Ben hasn’t done is Sara, and SHE’S the one trying to get pregnant.”

“Yeah, I said that, but seriously...”

“Seriously what?”

She smiled. “When she was lying on her back with her pussy right there waiting, I kinda thought it was sad that Mom stuck a syringe in ‘er. Ben should’ve...”

“That’s what I thought. But when you said that...”

“I wasn’t thinking too much about it.”

“Not like he was cheating on us if he did it when WE asked him to...”

“You think he’d do it?” she asked.

“That’s one side of the question. What would your mom and Sara say?”

“I dunno,” Bink said. “I mean, I know Mom’s actually had men.”

“Our Ben.”

“Him, too. But I don’t know about Sara. And both of them kinda know that Ben and us, we’re, you know, a marriage.”

“Yet there we all were in your mom’s bedroom, all naked, and Ben’s half hard and Sara’s all juicy-looking...”

Bink’s eyes twinkled. “Yeah. If it DID happen, it would HAVE to be a family thing...”

“Yeah, we don’t want Ben getting led astray by your mom’s ex-lesbian lover...”

She giggled.

“What’s so funny?” Ben asked as he walked back into the room.

Bink giggled again. I know for a fact that Ben has no defense against a giggle from either me or Bink. “We were talking about your employment as the family sperm dispenser.”

“Oh.”

Bink charged in. “That stupid syringe thing is sooo impersonal...”

“We had that talk, baby doll,” he said.

“I remember. Bink’s the one that said you were a perv, thinking you had to fuck Sara.”

“I thought it was pretty well settled,” he said.

“Well, maybe things change,” I said. “We both saw your dick the other night when Aunt Barb put that syringe in Sara.”

“Sara’s all juicy and there you are watching Mom slide that syringe in. I saw you twitch.”

“I told you both a long time ago that thing has no conscience.”

“Sara’s got a pretty pussy,” Bink said. “All it would take is a few pushes and you’d do the injection RIGHT.”

“Have y’all talked with THEM?”

I was busily peeling his shorts down. “No, but...”

“We wanted to talk with YOU first,” Bink said.

“So you two talked...”

“We did. Great minds think alike, you know,” I said. He’s naked from the waist down now, so we have complete control. I’ve never had him stop me from...

“God, Mandy! You...”

I giggled. “Me?!?”

“Don’t make ‘im come, Mandy. We may need it later ... So, do I talk with Mom and Sara?”

Ben was caressing Mandy’s hair. “You sure this is something you’re okay with?”

“Curious,” I said, flicking the head of that lovely dick. “You ... I mean, you do find Sara’s, like, attractive enough...”

“She’s attractive. Not up to the standards of you two, though...”

“Uh, just so you know,” giggled Bink, “we’d be there watching. Ain’t sending you off on a weekend or something...”

“I might do that ball-tugging thing you like,” I added.

“Guaranteed super-spurt,” Bink laughed.

“And Aunt Barb might do something to Sara. Some stuff says pregnancy is more likely if the woman has an orgasm.”

“Sounds like a sticky mess,” Ben said.

“Sounds to me like you get a chance to mess with Sara,” retorted Bink.

“Only in a very limited sense,” I inserted. I get into this analytical mode sometimes. It’s part of who I am. “Here’s what I think should happen.”

“Do tell,” Ben stated.

“Aunt Barb gets Sara ready. We get you ready. When y’all’re both ready, you put it in ‘er, pump, and there! It’s over...”

“Sounds more clinical than the syringe did,” Ben sighed.

“What’re YOU thinking?” Bink asked him.

“At least TRY to make it, you know, FUN! For her to come, I mean. For the effort.”

“‘For the effort’,” I snickered.

“Oh, if you’re gonna get weird about it, maybe we shouldn’t...”

“Look, loves of my life,” I stated, “First, we don’t even know if they’ll go for it. Second, it will not be weird. I mean, we kinda went all over the place about the camera thing. We STILL hold on together, and our minds change back and forth, but we went BACK over there and we LET them do the camera and I’m pretty sure y’all got off on it the same way I did, right?”

Both of them nodded. I like being right.

“So whatever happens IF Aunt Barb and Sara want this, the point remains, it’s STILL Binkabenjamanda. Doesn’t matter if Ben’s donged another hole.” I stopped for a second. I’m on a roll here. “Or re-donged another, or somebody got a different tongue on her tootie...”

“Wait a dog-gone minute, you!” Bink blurted. “Whose tongue on whose tootie are we talking about?

I have a confession. “Well, when your mom kissed Sara’s pussy after she pulled the syringe out, I kinda thought about giving it a lick myself...” I looked at Bink. She turned her head away.

“So Ben gets hard and YOU,” I accused Bink, “got a thought ... I mean, we were all like, ‘Noooo, no more camera stuff’ until they asked, then, ‘oh, okay, here’s the second episode of the Binkabenjamanda Show.”

“And the third,” Bink said. “I see where you’re going. We’re talking family here.”

“Well, our Ben’s kind of the common thread here,” I said, still analyzing. “He’s been with your mom, and Sara’s got his semen in ‘er.”

“He’s such a DOG!” Bink chirped.

“Hey...” Ben whined.

“Oh, you hush,” I told him. “We have your best interests at heart here.”

Bink’s brow wrinkled. That mean’s she’s not only thinking, but she’s arrived at a decision. She picked up her phone, tapped at it for a minute, then said, “I just told Mom that we wanna come visit and we’ll bring something for dinner...”

“I’m sure the conversation will be interesting,” Ben said.

I was sitting on the floor between his spread legs. I like it here. We’re just talking, okay? I find teasing, playing with him, to be entertaining. Yes, he’s hard. I’m just playing while we talk. Bink, however.

Flop! And she’s got half of him in her mouth, giggling.

“Stoppit!” I squeak. “He might need that later.”

“He always comes up with another one pretty fast,” she laughed.

“Yeah, but after the first one, that’s when he’s good for a looonggg time. If he’s doin’ Sara, I don’t want HER to find out how GOOD he is.”

“I’m right here, y’all,” Ben injected.

We moved the discussion into the kitchen. Ben had to pull his pants back up before he could walk. A little flurry of activity got us soup and sandwiches, a light lunch. I’m already plotting barbecue for dinner. We know a place that’ll fix us up.

“I could use a nap,” Ben said. “We kinda...”

Yeah, last night SOMEBODY got up in the early hours just past midnight to answer a nature call, got back into bed, and started something. Delicious.

We were undressing for bed when Bink’s phone beeped for an incoming text.

“Mom says come over and bring food, and that if Ben’s up for it, Sara’s got a couple more fertile days.” She smiled. “This might be interesting.”

So we took a nap together. We studiously let Ben alone. Me ‘n’ Bink, though...

“Don’t touch me,” Ben said. “Watching you two, all it’d take is a touch and I’d come like a geyser.”

So we didn’t. We kissed him and cuddled him and napped for an hour or so.

When we got up, Bink and I hit the books, a lesson in our home-schooling. We’re serious about it. We like learning, and we like being educated. All the conversations we have when we’re travelling, I don’t want to sit there ignorant of what somebody’s brought into the conversation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.