Benjamanda - Cover

Benjamanda

Copyright© 2020 by oyster50

Chapter 16

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A couple of bent people who've relied on each other for years are tossed into an even closer relationship. Two against the world.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Small Breasts  

Ben’s turn:

One thing about it – my crew’s pretty adept at boat handling, even in the confines of the marina. Ada Z.‘s no ballerina with her multiple tons and small engine, but this time it’s Bink’s turn as helmsman while I and Mandy tend the lines.

The long trip to the marina from the Gulf gave us time to have everything ready that was going ashore. Bags of trash went to the marina dumpster. Our bags went to my SUV. It’s still where I left it, a little electric cord plugged into it to keep the battery charged.

In the car, Bink called her mom.

“We’re back onshore, headed to the house.” Pause. “Nope. Going home. Gonna spend a night in OUR bed, do the laundry, eat TV dinners.” Pause. “Yeah, when’s she gonna be fertile?” Pause. “Okay. Just like last time?” Pause. “Uh, this time WITHOUT the camera?”

I could hear the squeal, then sputtering.

“Yeah, Mom. Mandy spotted it right away. BEFORE we started playing.” Pause. “Yeah, we all knew. We kinda got into it. But in retrospect...” Pause. “Okay. Two days. We’ll be there ... Love ya, Mom!” She ended the call.

“You heard that?””

“Everybody heard that,” Mandy said. “I didn’t hear her answer.”

“Let ‘em stew on it. They want something we got.”

“Ben’s dong juice,” Mandy giggled.

“I’m just used as a sperm production unit.”

Bink was in the back seat. She reached up to tickle my ear. “That means that tonight we do you really good, then tomorrow, we let it build up...”

Mandy giggled, “ ... and the next day we get you a quart jar...”

“Nope,” Bink snickered. “They still get the little cup. If you don’t want the rest, I do...”

“Y’know, it’s just the idea of ‘im pumping into my mouth that gets me off,” Mandy analyzed. “The taste, well ... Just the idea...”

Bink reinforced, “Yeah, the real cum, that’s not my favorite. But the precum ... Mmmmm...”

“Yeah, because it tastes like US!”

I smiled. One of the absolutely charming things this pair does with me is explore. We play with tastes and techniques and sensations and if one of them stuck a finger up in front of me glistening with my own juices and said “Taste!” you can bet I’d be tasting. So I know how I taste, just as well as the both of them. And they’re right.

We’ve been pretty much ‘anything goes’ in our explorations, although the three of us pulled up short on crapping on each other or anal intercourse, but once I got a curious finger up my butt, Mandy’s became fair game, then Bink’s.

“Just have to wash our hands afterward,” Bink said. “I do have limits...”

“Makes sense from a biological standpoint,” Mandy said. “I can only imagine the bacteria. And that hole’s set up to deal with it. THIS hole,” she said, poking her pink little pussy, “ ... ain’t.”

Experimentation was sometimes spontaneous. We had the boat anchored at a favorite spot in the lake, nobody around that we could see, and the two of them had preceded me over the stern. Bink was already in the water when I got to the top of the ladder.

“You gotta pee?” Mandy asked.

“Yeah, I guess. Was gonna jump in first.”

She spread her arms, beckoning. “I’m your target.”

“Seriously?”

“Yeah. For giggles, okay.”

Bink was hanging onto the swim step at Mandy’s feet. “Me too.”

It washes off. I know. I’ve had my turn. And that’s a little sub-routine that you can pull up at random moments in the lives of three people who live to titillate one another.

Those were some of the thoughts running through my head (both of them, actually) when I pulled into the driveway. Two trips each between the car and the house and we were inside, the door closed and locked behind us.

We had priorities – tasks to accomplish, or at least start on, before we could shower and end up piled in our home bed.

One of the things on that list was escaping to a local restaurant for dinner. When we got back, though ... showers, then fun and games.

“We killed it,” Bink sighed.

“Again,” lamented Mandy.

“Uh, it might be all useless to YOU two, but I don’t mind you messing with what’s left.”

There’s this thing they do with one of ‘em teasing and terrifying my depleted dick while the other tackles her. I never imagined such a thing. When they stop, we close up into a knot from which a night’s sleep begins.

I guess the first night back has us tired. We all went to sleep, I know that at least ONE of them woke up to attend to body functions, but didn’t initiate shenanigans upon her return. We started stirring around seven thirty. After weeks of getting up and doing our own breakfast, we elected to dress, go out, and find a restaurant.

Small town. Only a couple of restaurant choices, and the one we chose knows us. We get greeted like family and directed to a table in the corner. Talk over breakfast in a somewhat crowded restaurant is strictly G-rated. We all recognize that our lifestyle would get me thrown in jail, despite the fact that I wasn’t coercing them in any way.

Wouldn’t change it, though. I need these two.

That afternoon we ended up back at the house. The girls had a few bags from shopping to replace clothing that was getting tight as they grew. Me, I was pretty much finished growing unless I stopped being active.

I didn’t want to put on weight, though. It wouldn’t be difficult. The three of us ate well, but we countered it with a lot of physical activity, and I’m not just talking about sex.

I do note that while I’m stowing a few perishables from the last stop at the grocery, they’re stacking things like they’re getting back to the boat soon. We’ve talked about possible destinations up and down the coast. It’s getting cool here, so either we’re talking the south tip of Texas or south Florida. I know further discussions are in order.

We’re due at Barb and Sara’s at five. We hit their front steps five minutes early. Hugs all around. Bink gave her mom an extra ration.

We had a decent little meal, mostly small talk. Afterward, short work was made of tidying the kitchen then the conversation moved to the living room.

I guess Sara thought the best defense was a good offense.

“I thought I did a pretty good job of hiding that camera.”

“Oh, come on, Sara,” Bink said. “I slept in that room for years. I know every brush stroke of the paint.”

“You didn’t say anything then.”

Mandy stepped into the ring. “I spotted it first. Same excuse. I’ve spent almost as much time in that room as Bink. Plus, I got this ‘pattern’ thing in my head.”

“And we were kinda caught up in the moment,” Bink said.

“Yeah,” Mandy chirped. “Carried away.”

“So,” Sara said, “Some of that was for the benefit of the camera.”

“Yeah,” Bink replied.

“And the next morning when I woke y’all up. You sucked him in front of me.”

“Okay, that, too,” Bink said. “Just a little carried away.”

“But we don’t think it was very nice that y’all didn’t even ask. Just sneaked it in ... when we thought about it, it creeped us out.”

“Sorry,” Sara said. “It was wrong of us.”

“Yeah, sorry, kiddos,” Barb added. “Never thought I’d see my daughter having sex.”

Sara surveyed facial expressions. “Damned sure was hot, though. That’s important for conception, orgasm, you know...”

“You told us,” I said.

“Research backs that up,” Mandy chirped.

“So!” Sara said, her eyes glancing at Barb. “If we TOLD you, could we put the camera back in there?”

“Moo-oommm!” Bink whined.

“I guess there’s your answer, babe,” Barb stated.

“Awwww...” Sara’s response.

“I didn’t say no, but it’s not just up to me,” replied Bink.

Mandy’s answer was to reach between my legs and cup my package.

“Guys,” I stated, “if this ever got videoed and leaked public, at least three of us would go to jail, you know.”

“So you’re saying ‘no’?” Sara asked.

“Not exactly. I’d make love with these two in the middle of the city park if it was legal. I ... Well...”

“He’s getting hard just thinking about it, Barb,” Sara giggled.

“He IS!” Bink giggled. “Watch, Aunt Sara!” And Bink knelt between my knees and unzipped me.

“Bink!” I gasped. Too late. The erection didn’t go away and Bink had it two inches into her mouth.

“Don’t you suck ‘im off, you little perv,” Sara snarked. “I get the first one.”

Barb looked amused. “Well, I knew they were doin’ it. So, like Surprise! Again. Not like, well, it IS more impressive this way than the video.”

“Bedroom,” Mandy said. “One of you needs to eat me.”

In my sexually-induced haze I thought I saw Sara’s eyes flash. “So the camera’s okay?”

“Just so we know when it’s there,” Bink said.

Sara got up and went to Barb’s bedroom, came back with the camera just as Mandy and I pulled the covers back on Bink’s bed while Bink got towels. Sara placed the camera. Barb set a little sample cup down.

“First one’s ours,” she said.

So, okay, maybe it IS a bit of a kink. I remained hard while the girls stripped me, then each other.

“He’s bouncin’,” Bink tittered. “This won’t take long.”

This time Mandy made a show of looking toward the camera as she slid lips and tongue sideways down the length of my shaft.

Bink giggled, keeping a ball in her mouth, her head bouncing.

“Tell us when,” Mandy said.

“Close!” I gasped.

They both scooted close to me, one on each side. Mandy had one hand circling, tugging my shaft, her other tugging my sack in conjunction with Bink. Bink’s free hand had the sample cup close at hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.