Benjamanda - Cover

Benjamanda

Copyright© 2020 by oyster50

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A couple of bent people who've relied on each other for years are tossed into an even closer relationship. Two against the world.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Small Breasts  

Bink’s turn:

I get just a little bit jealous when I go spend time with Mom now. I mean, I have as much right to Ben as Mandy does, but when I go to Mom’s she has him all to herself.

I don’t get mad, though. I think that the time they spend together is therapeutic in terms of her issues. And it’s not like when I get back that they neglect me.

No way. Some of the most memorable sessions I’ve enjoyed were right after the door closed behind me when Mom dropped me off.

But we’re just back from our first extended trip on the boat and I see the need to be with Mom. And Sara.

Sara’s been the longest, most stable relationship that Mom’s ever had, and Sara treats me well. I mean, with me moving in with Ben and Mandy, there’s plenty of room for friction, but we haven’t had any.

Middle of the week, though, and Mom gets finished with school and calls me on her way home. We head over to meet her at her apartment.

“Where’s Sara?”

“She’s got some training to give this evening.” Sara’s a nursing supervisor. Training’s part of her duties. So in a way, Mom being a full-time teacher, they have that in common. I was in one of the conversations where Mom was venting over the behavior of some of her middle school charges.

“You get to deal with adults,” she said to Sara.

“And if you thought that would make things easier, you’d be wrong.”

And they laughed over it. Like I said – good relationship.

Me ‘n’ Mandy, we had a good relationship too, up to, and including two girls loving each other in the physical sense. And now we share Ben.

Sharing Ben is the surprise for the evening. I didn’t object to ordering pizza delivery. Leftovers play well and Sara says it’s even better reheated the next day.

We’d finished and were doing small talk about our trip and, “No, Mom. Being cooped up on the boat isn’t boring...”

So Mom drops a bombshell. “Sara wants a baby, Bink.”

“I AM a baby Bink,” I giggled. Mom’s used to my sense of humor.

“Nah,” she countered. “You’re too old. Not much fun any more.”

“Moo-ooommm!”

“Gotcha, evil daughter.”

“So, seriously?”

“Yeah, seriously. I think it’s a good idea. She’s in her early thirties, so health-wise...”

“I heard about older women giving birth,” I said. “But one issue comes to mind...”

She watched me expectantly.

“You need a sperm donor...”

She kept watching. Mandy says ‘telepathy’. I say ‘paying attention’. I saw her eyes kind of change like she was thinking hard, getting ready to say...

“Ben!” I squeaked.

She didn’t protest, so ... But you don’t think that’s kinda strange? I mean, there are places...”

“Sara and I talked. Sperm banks. You can sort through donors looking for key characteristics, you know, race, eyes, hair color, height...”

“And you know exactly all those things about Ben. But Mom ... His Asperger’s...”

“Might skip. If it didn’t, well, I’ve dealt with Ben and I’ve dealt with Mandy and I have the classes as a teacher...”

“How would it happen? I mean, he’s MY Ben. And Mandy’s Ben...”

“Oh, come on, Bink. Sara’s a nurse. Get a sample. A syringe, and squirt...”

I felt a little relief. I mean, I’m good with Ben ‘n’ Mandy, like they’re probably doing right now while Mom and I are talking. I know Mandy’s good with me and Ben. But Ben and Sara?

“I don’t suppose you’ve asked Ben, have you?”

“No way! I wanted your reaction first. You’re my daughter and I’ve never hidden anything from you like this...”

“It’s kind of a big thing, Mom.”

“I know exactly how big...” she smiled at me, holding her two index fingers six inches apart.

“Moo-oommmm! That’s horrible! And you know what I mean. Dude’s gonna have one of his offspring running around.”

“You and Mandy haven’t...”

“We all talked. Me, married. College behind me. Mandy, college behind her. Maybe one or two apiece. Makes sense. To us...”

“What do you think Ben and Mandy would say?”

“I dunno. Kinda see Ben going along. Mandy, too. But it’s gonna be an interesting conversation.”

“Talk to them. Or I guess I could. Or me ‘n Sara both...”

“I’m sure that we’ll all get to talk about it before the deed’s done. Speaking of doing the deed. Any idea how?”

“All kinds of information. It’s apparently pretty common in the lesbian community. Get a specimen, suck it up into a syringe, insert, push the plunger, then wait.”

“So you already know...”

“You’re not the only one in this house that can use Google, dear.” She watched my face. “Now you’re smiling.”

“Just thinking of having to get a sample out of poor ol’ Ben...”

“Poor ol’ Ben has two fourteen year old mates. It’s a wonder to me that he ever gets time to come up with any sperm at all.”

I smiled some more. “We do keep his level pretty low.”

“Well, I don’t have to worry about checking him for sexually transmitted diseases...”

“Other than exhaustion,” I tittered.

“Bink!”

“You’re the one who sent me off to live with ‘im.”

“And now I need just a little bit back.”

When Sara walked in, we did a reprise of the conversation.

“Everybody LOVES Ben,” Sara said.

“I know. He’s a good guy.”

“He’s a smart, good guy. Healthy.”

“I know,” I said.

“And he’s kinda like family,” Mom said.

“Yeah,” Sara reinforced. “But the baby’ll be OURS. Mine and Barb’s.”

“And Ben and us, we’ll be aunts and uncle, just like Ben was for me ‘n Mandy and Mom was to him.”

“Kinda confused,” Mom sighed, “But, yeah. That’s what we think it’ll look like.”

“I’ll talk with ‘em tomorrow night. If they say okay?”

“We’ll ALL talk. Then...” Sara said, “I wait until my most fertile time and we do the deed...”

“Mom says a sample...”

“Yeah,” Sara said. “You can do it at home and bring it here. Needs to stay at body temperature and you have an hour to get it here and make the insertion...”

“Sounds clinical.” I giggled at a thought. “How ‘bout we just use MY old room as the collection site?”

Mom blanched. “Have YOU ever? Not you and Mandy. You and Ben...”

I shook my head. “You’re the only one who’s sampled Ben here, Mom.”

Sara shook her head. “Barb, I wonder where she gets that attitude?”

Mom smiled. I mean, I’m kinda sharp-tongued around family, but in public I dial it back. I know how to act. We ended up watching TV until bedtime.

“Y’all just got to enjoy the rest of your evening,” I said, exaggerating a sigh.

“I don’t wanna hear it. You’n Mandy had plenty of your own time before me ‘n Sara got started.”

“You could’ve invited Mandy,” Sara said.

I shook my head. “Nope. They come as a unit. Ben’s VERY important.” The catty part of me licked my lips. “Very important. ‘Sides, my bed wouldn’t work for THREE of us. It takes a proper king-sized bed for a three-way romp.”

Mom rolled her eyes. “Sara, you walked into that one, baby.”

I really DON’T miss sleeping by myself.

The next morning, Mom drops me off at home on her way to work.

Mandy caught me when I opened the front door. “You can’t just text an exclamation point. What’s up?”

“Stuff you and me and Ben need to talk about. I’d prefer that the conversation took place after y’all have finished doing me really good.” And I kissed Mandy hard. You gotta remember, she’s the first person I ever kissed on a serious basis, so we’re good at it.

Ben walked in. “A talk?”

“Yes. Prob’ly be better in the afterglow.”

Favorite position, me doggying a sixty-nine over Mandy, her tongue working on my pussy with Ben’s dick in it.

Afterglow. My head’s lying on Ben’s belly. He’s soft, glistening, and Mandy’s caressing my butt.

“So what’s the topic?” she pushed.

“Has to do with this thing,” I said, gently caressing Ben.

“Me?”

“You. The product of this thing.”

“You two have taken care of all my output ever since...”

“I know,” I said. “Mandy, Ben, Mom and Sara want to have a baby...” I gave his dick a soft kiss.

“And they want me...”

“To donate the sperm.”

“Semen,” Mandy said. “Got the sperm in it.”

“Technicality,” Ben said. “They want...”

“We talked. Mom said there was no sense in bringing it up unless I was okay with it. I said it didn’t matter if I was okay with if you two don’t buy into it.”

We went through the explanation of ‘their baby’ and Uncle Ben and Aunt Mandy and Aunt Bink.

“So I...” Ben started.

“You don’t get to fuck Sara, you old perv,” I said. “They don’t need the dispenser, just the output.” And we talked about the logistics.

“We’re pretty close as a family, us and Barb and Sara,” Ben said.

Mandy giggled. “This is almost epic. You have babies with me and Bink AND Sara. Our family tree will look like a wreath.”

I can see that Mandy’s okay with it.

Ben.

“So do you hate it?”

“No, I don’t,” he said. “Just kinda strange. I guess I’m good with it. So how’s it supposed to work, again?”

We laughed about having him NOT have an orgasm twenty-four hours before the sampling.

“Since I have you two, I’ve barely gone twelve hours.”

At least, in our learning experiments, we did give Ben a hand job, just to see what we knew was happening. I can feel him coming inside me, and if he’s in my mouth, well, that’s obvious, but me and Mandy, one sitting on either side of him, tugging, caressing, our efforts augmented by occasional sucks and licks, and the boy’s a fountain.

“Intriguing,” Mandy said. “So when?”

“We need to have a family confab,” I replied. “Us and Sara and Mom. And after that, Sara’s gotta monitor herself for her fertile part of her cycle. And when she says ‘go’, we...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.