Twin's New Family - Cover

Twin's New Family

by Goldfisherman

Copyright© 2020 by Goldfisherman

Coming of Age Sex Story: Twin girls moving to a new state and school. Very Upscale but liberal eager to be indulge in all that life may be with a very screwed up national government with a liberal local presence.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   School   Sports   Alternate History   Incest   Mother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Needles   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism   .

This story is not written as a chapter-ed story, but as a single manuscript. The characters are fictional, although in reality there may be exact equivalents in the real world. Upper crust suburbia. This story is being primarily told by Jessica.

Although Karen and I had been raised in a fairly well off family we had gone to public schools and kind of considered ourselves as fairly liberal and well adjusted teens. We had just graduated from grade school. During the summer we had moved across country to a house in an established upscale neighborhood. We are starting in High school as Sophmores in 2 weeks We are going to be 15 in 2 months. Our grades and tests placed us both in the top percentage in our class with scores in the top 1% of the general class grading.

Mom and dad were professionals with my mom working for an insurance company and our Dad as a banker. Our dad had a car accident about 6 years back crushing his groin and pelvis in such a way that he is now neutered, with his penis and gonads missing. He can walk but not very far. Karen and I look a lot like mom with blonde hair blue eyes and reasonably feminine curves. Hers are just a bit larger than ours. For the last couple of months Mom had been acting a little different than usual and we found out that she is pregnant. Mom and Dad set us down for a talk.

Mom told us that she had been having an affair for the last few years. Dad told us that since he was no longer able to have sex with mom except with a strap on dong, he had given her permission to have a lover once or twice a week for a testosterone fix. If she got pregnant he would raise a resultant child as a brother or sister to us. Since you both are now having your periods we think you should also start on birth control.

“Surprisingly this is one of the things that Karen and I were wanting to discuss with the both of you but have not figured out how to bring the subject up.” I told them.

Mom then told us. “I have called the doctor and he will give you implants this Monday morning. Tomorrow I am having my lover over to introduce himself. He is a black man, a brother of the man who made me pregnant. I will be having sex with him during my pregnancy so If you see him come or go there will not need to be any questions on what he is doing here. If any one outside asks, he is doing some remodeling work on the inside of the house.”

“OK Mom. We will cover for you. I don’t think we will be wanting to couple with him right away but maybe about time you deliver. He is probably pretty big. While we have never had sex with a boy or man yet, we have lost our hymens years ago, and are regularly masturbating.”

“How often girls?”

“Only about 3 or 4 times a day. When we are at home we use our computers for both homework and watch sex videos. Some of the best are with white girls being Black Bred. That looks like so much fun.”

“That is one of the reasons my lover is Black.” said Mom. “I really enjoyed the size and the extended time that he has been able to be aroused and have sex with me. Both of you girls would be well served if you kept a black lover beside remaining popular and playing the football hunks, in spite of most of them having rather a small penis as I recall from high school.”

“Thanks guys! That helps make some decisions in school in the social activities within the teen communities. Neither Karen nor I want to become widely known as sluts but if we are careful we can have the best of both worlds. Can we become a clothing optional home now that Karen and I are going on birth control?” I asked.

Karen said, “I think that is a good idea Jess.”

“I did not expect this but I think it would be a good idea also girls.” said Mom as she began unbuttoning her blouse.”

Karen and I slipped out of our sundresses much more quickly. Dad did not bother. He said his scars would not do anyone any favors.

Since it was Friday evening we would be going to our rooms to prepare for bed. The videos were good this evening since neither Karen nor I was worried anymore about being caught masturbating to the videos.

Saturday morning came around bright and early about 8 o’clock. Karen and I went to the kitchen to fix some breakfast, this time without any clothing. We had cereal and milk with some toast. We decided to take a walk in the neighborhood to just see the neighbors and make ourselves known since most of the summer we had been at summer camp and out of town on vacation seeing some of the national parks. We wore sundresses that hid very little but were socially acceptable for young ladies.

Our neighborhood had large parcels on irregular shaped blocks. Some of the places were actually small mansions. Most of the houses had elderly owners, some were occupied by young but very well healed families.

Karen and I had stopped a few times and spoke to some of the men and ladies who were out tending their lawns and gardens. We had been walking for about an hour when we came across a house with a boy about our age mowing the lawn. We talked to him and even flirted a bit. He was 2 years older than he are and he showed a nice package under his running shorts. We continued walking.

We were walking down the street that went behind our house when we saw a moving van pulled up to the house behind us. We were getting new neighbors. We did not see any girls or women but there were 6 black boys and one man moving the furniture into the house. Karen stopped one of the boys and asked if they were the new neighbors or just the moving crew.

The boy said His Dad had bought the house and the family was moving in today. He has 5 brothers. Their mom had been killed in a car crash two months ago just after they had bought the house. The boys were aged 14 to 18. They were new to the area and were anxious, with trepidation, to begin meeting the neighbors. We exchanged our names, phone numbers and e-mail addresses. We met all of his brothers and made certain that they would be welcome at least across the fence.

When we got home Karen and I made sure that mom and dad knew about the new neighbors. Both Karen and I removed our sundresses and slipped dildos into our vagina’s to begin wearing them around the house for the first time. We contacted the boy up the street, we saw mowing the lawn, and asked him if he would come over and do our lawn on Monday afternoon after we went to the doctor for our implants. We wound down the evening after deciding to wear our butt plugs to bed that night.

Sunday arrived and the family had sat down for breakfast. Mom suggested that Karen and I put on some clothes before her lover arrived. We did, but selected sundresses that we could expose any parts of our bodies we chose to without difficulty. This request was a continuous one until we were both under birth control. Panties were always required when any of us were having our periods.

Mom’s lover arrived with Karen and I answering the door. We went into the living room and Mom introduced him to us.

“Girls, this is Bentley or Ben. He is the uncle of my new baby.”

“I am Karen and this is Jessica. We welcome you. We are not on birth control yet, but in the future, I think we may be able to get quite close with your friendship Ben.”

“I Hope so Karen, but you must remember that I charge for my services as such. You both are still too young and small for me to give your testosterone fix. I would suggest enticing some boys your own size for a while. You can stay and watch if you want if your mother will allow it though.”

Both of us looked at Mom as she slipped off her robe and went to Ben and removed his shirt and trousers. He is definitely hung. Ben’s penis was nearly as long as her forearm and at least as big around. The end barely fit into her mouth as she began to suck his rising cock. We watched for at least 20 minutes as they tried one position then another as Mom was nearly into one orgasm after another as she was given oral, vaginal and anal sex. We gave up watching and went to my room. Karen and I gave each other a lot of pleasure using our dildos and eating out each other in the 69 position.

Monday morning Karen and, I along with Mom, went to the doctor and had our examinations. This was the first time that we had ever had a gynecological examination. We each had a speculum inserted into our Vagina’s and then several smooth long dongs inserted into us to measure our depth, flexibility and capacity of our Vagina’s. We thought it amusing that even our anus was measured. After about 2 hours we received our implants and the third of our HPV shots. We had lunch at a nice restaurant before going home. Todd was just arriving as we pulled up to the house. Mom left for work.

Todd was wearing his spandex running shorts and nothing else as Karen and I hopped out of the car. We showed him the area inside the fences where he was to do the mowing. We told him that we would be inside and to just come in when he wanted to take a break and refreshments. Karen and I shed our dresses as soon as we were inside the door. We settled into the kitchen with a couple of toys waiting for our dessert.

Todd started and finished the front before coming around to the back lawn around the pool. He took one sweep before even looking at the kitchen door. He turned off the mower and came and opened the door and seeing us. He was nearly speechless when he saw 2 bare pussies and 4 bare tits looking at him. Karen was standing and I was laying back, legs wide apart, with my fingers toying with my clit. Karen handed him a glass of cola and told him we were open for some serious sex if he could get it up for us.

Todd drank the glass full straight down. Karen caught the waist band of his shorts and pulled them straight down. Then took the empty glass. I was a bit disappointed at the size of his penis, especially after watching all the cocks on the internet. But I was able to take it all the way into my mouth without choking. It did not take long before he came in my mouth. I swallowed without thinking twice, it makes less of a mess that way.

Todd came up again, fairly quickly, and Karen laid back and he tried to stick his penis in her. He was barely in when I positioned my pussy at his mouth and he began to suck on my open vagina and clit. Todd came again in about 5 minutes and could not come up again. We told him that we were available from now on as long as we did not hear of us having sex from anyone else. He promised and then finished the lawn and left.

Karen and I went out back out to sun a bit around the pool. We were wondering if the neighbors behind us could see us. We have a very tall privacy fence and cannot see anything but sky past the fence. We started getting burned a little so we went inside and took a nap until dinner. Dad got home bringing some Pizza since Mom would not be home until late. We lounged around and watched some TV until Mom came home.

“How did you girls fare today after I went to work? Asked Mom.

“Todd came over and mowed the lawn and we gave him some relief. He is a jock and he is a penis dwarf.” I told Mom.

She chuckled. “He could make a good cuckold for later. He is going to be a wealthy provider for either one of you later if he can be satisfied for a few years. Just don’t shut him off but let him set the pace for the romantic endeavors between you without being exclusive. If one of you gets him to marry you you could give him a child then maybe clue him in on your sexual appetites. Take it easy but keep yourselves satisfied with a good reputation.”

“Tomorrow we want to reintroduce ourselves to our new next door neighbors. The boys were looking kind of interesting Saturday when we met them as they were moving in. I am not sure what the dad does for a living but he was very big and extremely black skinned. The boys were lighter but very big for their ages. The one that was 14 is bigger than Todd and Todd is a Junior on the football team at school.” I said.

“It would not be a bad idea to open some communications with one of them. They might be good sex partners for all of us. Just make sure they don’t do any bragging to others about us.” Said Mom.

Karen and I went to our rooms and got on our computers and sent two of the brothers’ e-mails. Surprisingly they answered within a few minutes. They were glad we had sent them some texts. I mentioned that there was a hidden gate through the privacy wall in the back yard. We were not sure how accessible it was on their side but it was covered in ivy on our side. The last time we had checked it it was bolted on both sides. I told them that we would go out and unbolt our side, and knock on the gate until they found it. No cell phones or cameras please. Promise? They did.

Naked, Karen and I went out to the wall and found the gate. It was still a warm evening after dark. We had flashlights. And so did they. Within a couple of minutes there was some rustling on the other side and then the door opened. The 14 and the 15 year old brothers were at the door. We saw they did not have anything in their hands but flashlights. We stepped out. Their flashlights on us and ours on them.

“Come on, strip, we will go swimming and get acquainted.” I said. Both of them quickly removed their shorts and joined us. They appeared to be much bigger in the manhood department than Todd. The 4 of us dove into the pool and swam around a bit before we began fondling each other. It was not 10 minutes before both Karen and I were getting our first full penetration by black cock. I know that Will, who I was impaled on was the smaller of the 2 and he was able to touch my cervix with no effort. We both had very good orgasms before either one of them released their semen in us.

We got out of the pool and situated on the lounge chairs, we changed partners. The 14 year old filled me even fuller and was able to stretch me inside. He gently kept stroking me a little further each time, and each time I felt my vagina stretch a tiny bit as my cervix was literally hammered at the end. Jim kept telling me that he had never felt a tighter cunt on his cock as I was on him. He did not elaborate on his experiences further. We took a break and Mom came out and greeted the boys and brought us all some cola’s. She was as naked as we were. The boys assured the three of us that they would never mention us to any one else. Mom suggested that the rest of their family were invited to come over tomorrow evening if the rest of them could do the same. 7 men and 3 women might be fun for them all if it is discrete. The boys agreed.

We called it a night about 10:30 and the boys said they would be back tomorrow about 7 in the evening.

Sleep came easily that night and thoughts of my future were realistic dreams. I woke up at 8 in the morning with a wet spot on my bed where I had cum in my sleep. I went into Karen’s room and she was in the same fix as I was. We changed our bedding and put on fresh sheets with a waterproof pad underneath. Mom and dad had left for work so Karen and I went on the web to check on what was happening in the rest of the world. We contacted the boys in back and Todd at separate times. And Todd wanted to come over Wednesday morning to mow the lawn again and to have some more sex. We told him about 10 o’clock would be good. Will and Jim told us that their brothers and dad had agreed to not mention our relationship with anyone else for any reason.

It turned out that Will and Jim’s dad is a newspaper editor and is carried on 3 different area papers. He also said he would keep an ear out on any rumors relating to anyone in the high school or neighborhood. This was comforting to hear. Karen and I were wearing both butt plugs and dildos anchored in ourselves for the day. We were wanting to stretch a little. We found that we needed to be careful when sitting down suddenly, so the dildos would not bruise us internally. We each took turns cleaning out our bowels with deep enema’s. We added some mint flavoring and quite a bit of lubrication. We had found from the porn sites that the buzz that women got from extended sperm in their anus was nearly as good as from vaginal sex. Even better, was if the man was very long he could go in a lot further without harming the woman.

A plus was if the woman was cleaned out very well she could retain the testosterone for much longer that it could be absorbed in her vagina. The last 3 passes of the warm water inside us with hose in all of the way was clear our large intestines were completely empty.

Dad brought home 4 pizzas when he arrived just before 7. Mom was home and was finishing getting herself cleaned up after work. I went down to the gate and unbolted it. On the dot we had finished setting up the table with the coolers for the drinks when the neighbors arrived led by Will and Jim. Their 4 brothers were all between 5 foot 8 and 6 foot and their Dad was about 6 foot 2 tall. They were all well gifted. Even Dad was naked today and welcomed the neighbors as friends.

Dad gave an introduction to Mom, Karen and I and told the neighbors the basic rules of the household. “Number One! No means No if one or any of the girls say it they mean it. My wife is pregnant so careful on deep vaginal penetration. Anal and oral are good. Both Jessica and Karen are barely broken in and on birth control. They are into sex for long term testosterone hormonal ingestion and pleasure. They will not be obliged or owned by anyone and they do not wish to be considered as slaves and do not wish to have slaves for any reason. Start them out easy and they will be available by mutual appointment and consent. Your couplings should always remain extremely confidential. The girls wish for you to make all of your semen deposits internally. If you need to cum, find a hole and slip in. All of us are STD free and it is assumed that you are as well.”

By this time we had been doing the touchy feely thing as the pizza was first dished out. Mom had led the boys Dad to one of the benches and had bent over to take him doggy style. His cock had been as hard as a rock as soon as the family had come through the gate. Karen had cornered Will and 2 of the older brothers and I took Jim and the other 2 men. We started them with oral and then started taking one at a time as we kept trying to deep throat them. We had practiced with some foot long hot dogs and smaller dinner sausages. We got pretty good at it. It was less than 10 minutes before the semen was flowing.

Karen started taking one of her men in her anus and found it was fun and I started alternating oral vaginal and anal, switching when someone cum in me. In a half hour we were taking 3 men at a time. It was glorious. Mom took her man in all three of her orifices. Dad was using the strap on cock to give him some activity with mom taking both men. The boys were completely worn out by eleven o’clock. Karen and I just slept with the cum inside. We felt very good even when we woke up in the morning.

We knew we had been stretched a little with our party last night but we cleaned ourselves out very carefully and even flushed out our bowels and added the mint flavoring with some lube for the day. Karen and I were barely finished when Todd arrived. We were given some warning by him touching up the front lawn. When he came around to the back yard we met him spread out on the lounge chairs with our legs wide open and drinks in our side tables. He dropped his shorts quickly as we gently rubbed our clits. Our pussies all ready leaking their clear sweetness.

I took his penis into my mouth to get him fully hard for Karen as he immediately leaned down to get a mouthful of her sunny cunt. He was almost long enough for me to try to deep throat but he just was not long enough. I let him enter her shortly before he was about to blow his load in my mouth. It was nearly a half minute before he blew his load in her. He came out of her and we had him eating me out for a while before he was up again. I took his load this time and again he went soft. We continued for another 3 hours getting a load about every half hour before he just could not go any more. We ate some of the leftover pizza and some soft drinks but Todd bailed and went home to get a nap. We loaded our butt plugs inside and the vibrating dildos and relaxed for when Mom and Dad came home.

Mom and dad were a little concerned about so much sex last night but we assured them that we were fine. We had just relaxed and taken the boys at a very comfortable pace. I told them that neither one of us was sore this morning after the vigorous intercourse last night. Everything seemed back to normal this morning. We each had gotten a little hormone therapy this noon from Todd.

Mom told us that Bentley would no longer be coming to our house any more as he was moving to a different city. “We will be on at least a twice weekly schedule with our neighbor Mr. Gray. His boys would be able to come over as well on a 2 or 3 times a week schedule and to to keep alternating it with Todd and maybe one of his friends for social dating through high school. Just try to keep a reign on how many men we all take. You are both going to have to keep up your grades in school. The same goes for the Gray’s family and Todd and his friend. I invited the grays over this evening to help lay out the long term goals and rules for them and us for the foreseeable future You both may be needing to work with the boys on making them succeed in their studies. The same goes for them. If the grades go down so does the sex.”

This was a bit unexpected but accepted. Karen and I ran down to the gate and opened it. The boys were waiting. Karen and I were both still wearing our toys inside us as we led the boys to the lounges. We popped them out and prepared for the onslaught as Mom and Dad got out the soft drinks and put them on the tables. It was only a minute or so before we were both filled in all three holes and deep throating while breathing with the larger cocks. The practice definitely helped and the feelings of mass coupling was almost mind blowing. We both felt like we could do this forever.

In about an hour the boys were finally slowing down and were ready to review the new rules for the families. The STD rules were universally accepted. The homework rules had the 8 of us working together on studying and homework on our sex evenings. None of us would be going out together socially. The boys recognized that Karen and I would also be dating and studying with 2 to 3 white boys, likely athletes, that they would know going to the same school. The schedule was open on Sundays with 3 days a week of alternate sex/study activities. Todd and his friends would not need to know of their relationship but would be enforced with the schedule, Friday nights would be date nights with Todd and his friends. Mr. Gray would have the same schedule with mom as the brothers have with Karen and I.

We had another sex session before the Gray’s went home. We locked the gate again and cleaned up the path through the garden by sprinkling some dust on the stepping stones.

Friday Karen and I invited Todd over and we asked him if he had a brother or good friend that he would like to share with us for sex and study for the school year. We were adamant that Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays were the only days that we could regularly see him or anyone else out of school.

He said he has a neighbor that is a team mate that lives just on the other side of him. They had been buddies since the third grade. We told him to bring him over about 3 o’clock and let us meet him and then introduce them both to our Parents after they came home. He was a little worried but we convinced him that If he could be convinced to have sex with us and have us as Study/Steady dates for the year or so he would jump at the chance. Convinced after another 20 minutes of sex he was ready to go.

We cleaned each other up again including clean flushes and were ready well before Todd and his friend showed up. We had short filmy robes on when they arrived and answered the door and ushered them in. Todd introduced Jerry I introduced myself and Karen introduced herself as we removed the robes. Both Karen and I gave Jerry some close up kisses on his lips and held him close as we introduced ourselves. “Jerry! Did Todd tell you any of what we told him to tell you or about our discrete sex when he mowed our lawn?”

“A little, but I really did not believe that 2 very pretty sophomore girls like you would or could be so turned on to actually look for sex with us.” said Jerry.

Jerry was slightly stunned at seeing us up close and in person as we are. He is fairly tall at almost 6 foot with red hair and freckles. Todd removed his shorts as Karen was still kissing Jerry and I pulled his shorts down. Jerry has a slightly bigger penis at nearly 6 inches and looked like he would be a good lover. I let Karen go at Jerry first while I took Todd to drain him. The boys recovered fairly quickly but neither one of us had a real orgasm when coupling with either of them. Both of them were assured that in our home the family was clothing optional. This evening Mom and Dad would take us all out to a restaurant to eat, and to get acquainted.

Jerry asked. “Can my sister come along? My Mom and Dad insist that she goes along as a chaperon on any first dates with me. She will be a senior but she is pretty cool. Since we will not be naked while going to a restaurant It would be prudent to make a good impression on her to get my parents approval for a longer term relationship.”

I said, “That will probably work out Jerry. You and your sister and Todd can show up dressed in semi formal sport clothing, as in slacks, shirts, and sport coat at 6 this evening. Your sister in a summer dress or skirt and blouse. We will do the same with undergarments.”

The boys agreed and left early. Karen and I just needed a quick douche to clean out and a shower.

We were respectably ready when Todd, Jerry and Gen showed up at 6. Mom and Dad were also ready. The kids were riding with Jerry in his car. Mom had brought a minivan home with enough seating for 9 adults so everyone fit to go out together.

Polite introductions were made and everyone seemed to get along together. Gen is a stunning red headed girl. She is a senior cheerleader in High school. She hit it off with Mom and Dad very quickly and they got to know her while the 4 of us settled in the rear seats. Dinner went quite well and it became known that Gen, while being a cheerleader, had been somewhat inhibited on dating because their parents both worked nights and evenings. Typically they never went out on singular dates in the evenings unless they both went out with “Trusted” friends of their parents. Mom told her that they would be happy to have them over on an evening when her parents were not working to have dinner and socialize.

We got home about 10 and Gen, Todd and Jerry left to go home. Karen and I were already needing a cum fix.

We were up early Saturday morning and had prepared ourselves by 6 in the morning. We left e-mails to Todd and Jerry that we would be out of town until Monday when school started. Then we went through the gate to the Gray’s. Mister Gray answered the door and accepted that we were up early today. He told us the boys would have some morning wood for us if we woke them up. We snuck up the stairs and one at a time into each bedroom. We stayed real quiet and each of us were able to slip onto a hard cock before the owner woke up with their mouths plugged with french kisses. The guys did not last long before they filled us with their semen and had to drain their bladders. For the first time I was able to take Mr. Gray into my anus. We had breakfast and drank their semen as they made it fresh.

Karen and I told the brothers about the possibility of recruiting another girl for them for discrete sex. This was the first time for the girls in the brothers house and it was situated as a very private residence with a 10 foot wall and gate in the front and 16 to 20 foot walls the rest of the way around the property. Mr. Gray was in the process of finding a full time grounds keeper to keep the garden and lawn in shape for possible social meetings.

The Grays had not fully explored their home and were preparing to start cleaning our their basement. It was pretty dirty past the door that led to the basement stairs even though there were 2 entrances. The 3 older boys were preregistered with the high school athletics department and were slated to be in the varsity football team. The news that a third girl was interested in the sex club was also a cheerleader was good news.

Karen and I told them that we might be able to learn more Monday as school was starting and being integrated into their schedules. By the time that the girls were ready to go home filled with a days worth of cum at 3 o’clock the boys were getting ready to take a nap until their dad got home from visiting Mom. They would be busy cleaning and hauling stuff out of the basement.

Mr. Gray left when we came through the gate in the wall. We were leaking cum down both legs as we walked. We took a quick rinse off in the pool before we went inside. We each had a bowl of soup before crashing for the night. We set our alarms for 5 AM.

Karen and I cleaned each other out and washed our hair beside flushing out our internal deposits of worn out semen. We were ready for school. Mom dropped us off an hour before classes were to start so we had plenty of time to finish signing up for a couple of optional classes. We ran into Todd, Gen and Jerry just after we got to school. We hang out together and it turned out that I shared a class with Gen and Todd in 2 different classes and Karen had 1 class with Gen and one with Jerry. I shared no classes with Karen. This was unusual since at our old school Karen and I had nearly every class together. It turned out that we were being intentionally separated so we could not share homework. We had never done that before and told the teachers that we might trade off the classes with each other but we never shared papers we wrote.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.