Moaner - Cover

Moaner

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: A man is used to his wife being noisy and easy to fuck.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Sharing   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Pregnancy   .

My wife of two years was christened “Mona” but I often have reason to call her “Moaner”. She has a characteristic audio signature when she copulates.

I first heard it when we were both eighteen. That was ten years ago. A buddy of mine took me to her small apartment. She had asked to meet me because I was a virgin. After some small talk and a soda, she led me to her bedroom and took off my clothes. She fondled my already erect cock and said, “You’ll do.” Then pulled off the cotton dress that was her only garment.

OMG, a naked woman right in front of me! And a pretty one at that. With short red hair top and bottom, full soft tits that sagged just enough to look like they needed to be cupped, and a wonderful smile below her sparkling blue eyes, I almost came at the sight.

She laid back on a mussed up bed and guided my rigid rod between her thighs. One never forgets the first experience your penis has of being enveloped by a hot wet pussy. She made a noise as I entered, then more as her hips and mine created that wonderful thrusting. I lasted for very few strokes before the best orgasm of my life sent my seed bursting up my embedded shaft. She made a different noise, held me for a moment, then gently pushed me off to one side. As I lay beside her in my afterglow, my buddy knelt where I just was and inserted his swollen hose where mine just vacated.

It was obviously welcome as I heard that low moan again. I watched, fascinated, as they coupled. This time I noticed how Mona gave a little “uh, uh, uh” each time their pubes met. It was wild to be right there and see and hear it happening. It’s difficult to describe the emotions in that sex-charged situation. That was MY cum coating their parts! She had just fucked ME and now another cock was in there. Just raw sex, no romance.

After more strokes than I managed, my buddy tensed up and made some noises of his own as he unloaded his prostate. There was a higher and louder moan as she felt the hot blasts deep inside. Unlike me, he kept pounding a little longer and then I heard the loudest and highest pitched moan of all as she shook and clamped her legs around her partner.

He rolled off on the other side and we had a few minutes of quiet. Mona searched for and found my revitalized rod. She simply said, “More”. I got the message and knew where to go and what to do this time. I also listened as she went through her repertoire of screwing sounds with me.

I got her to make all of them this time, and got involved when my buddy took his second turn. I had to try out those beautiful breasts so I fondled and sucked them as he worked on her lower erogenous zone. Even with her earlier orgasms, this attention got her to make that wonderful loud moan even before the ejaculation one.

I got her contact information and asked her out on a real date. I had to have more of that even if she was a “slut”. She didn’t play games like so many other girls. Just got what she wanted. Until that unforgettable time, I’d never realized that girls could want to fuck as much as guys. At least Mona did. Hell, she’d had four fucks to our two!

It took two weeks but here I was back in her perpetually messed up bed. This time she showed me about girl on top. I loved it since I could play with those gorgeous titties and also finger her clit which elicited other vocal sounds. Her body was the most wonderful thing ever.

After draining two semen loads from me, she sent me home. I said I’d hoped I could stay overnight. Sweetly, she explained that had to be planned in advance. She already had an overnight date arriving soon. I jacked off a lot thinking about what was happening in that bed and bootie I’d just left.

So it went for a few years. I worked to become a friend as well as lover. Other boyfriends came and went. I was overnighting with her at least once a week. She kept limits on my time with her, wanting her independence more than emotional closeness.

Because of our enduring and regular time together, I did learn a lot about her past. She was the only child of older parents who subscribed to the hippie lifestyle from the sixties. Her father and mother had an open sexual relationship. Mom discontinued birth control, thinking that her fertile time had ended. It hadn’t.

Her mother’s common law husband was the most likely provider of sperm since they were screwing around a lot less by then. Mona did resemble him a lot. She was a love child, so what did it matter?

Sex was practiced freely and openly in the household with partner and visitors alike, so Mona grew up unsurprised by men other than her father under the covers with Mom. Thus, when Dad was away and a “close friend” stayed over with his teenage son, Mona knew just what to do when the son slipped into her bed. She fucked him, and it felt so good she fucked him again and again all night with the energy of youth.

The next morning, she told her mom what a good time she had and was promptly put on birth control since her periods had just started. When father and son next visited she tried out the older man as well. Her mom enjoyed the young repeater too.

She happily fucked all ages and skin colors. Her vagina was color blind. How a boy or man treated her and cared for others was the secret to enjoying her charms on an ongoing basis. She was treated as special by her best lovers. Given gifts, taken on interesting trips, and so on.

I once asked her why she chose to have sex with so many guys. Her answer was, “It is the greatest pleasure I can have. Besides my own enjoyment, it is wonderful to see and feel what my partners are having because of me.”

I countered, “Of course. That’s what it is like when we make love but that doesn’t answer why so many.”

Mona smiled, “Because I can, silly. I don’t have to reload like you guys. Do you remember the first time you were with me?”

“How could I forget it!”

“I could easily have done you both again at least once more. FYI, my personal record is with four guys. They had enough recovery time to do me three times each nonstop. I was a bit sore but they were the ones worn out, not me. Now THAT was being essential female.”

This real life wet dream had fucked at least a thousand times before I had my first chance, and at least that many times since. I observed in grateful amazement the wonders of the female body. They can take any number of erections into, and push multiple babies out, of that love canal between their legs with little wear and tear if cared for properly. Mona always feels as good to me as that first time. I still get her full and loving attention which I’m sure makes a difference too.

Things went along pretty steadily for quite a while. I got lots of her loving, although not as much as I really wanted. She did fix me up with a few women she knew that needed a competent transition lover after a breakup of some sort. Of course I enjoyed the experiences but encouraged them to move on in due time, as she knew I would. They were just not Mona.

Then, one right after another, came some disruptive experiences in Mona’s life, and ultimately in mine as well.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.