Eroji - Cover

Eroji

Copyright© 2020 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 3: The Return

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Return - A mysterious board game makes its players do what it wants.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Revenge  

16-year-old Kaden fumed and stomped around the house. His sister Beverley had come home from college for the weekend and insisted on sleeping in his room, which had been her room before she moved out, but still, all his stuff was in there! He was relegated to his old room, to sleep on an air mattress! Fucking bitch!

As he passed by the living room on his way to the kitchen for a snack, something caught his eye. Where had that come from? He went over to the board game shelf and brought down a brown box with “Eroji” written in a strange, flowing script on it. Nothing else; no company, and nothing indicating what the game was about.

He almost opened it, but something compelled him to take it up to his, er, his sister’s TEMPORARY room. He walked in without knocking, finding the slim, bespectacled brunette lying back on his bed looking at her phone, clad only in a black t-shirt and panties.

“What the FUCK, Kaden!?” She jumped to her feet.

“What, Bev? It’s not like you were naked. Wanna play a game?” He closed the door behind him and then took the top of the Eroji box off.

The room dimmed as if the sun had gone behind a cloud, and the air seemed to get warmer. Bev’s anger suddenly boiled away and she blinked. Her mind felt stuffed with cotton, and she plopped her phone down on the bedside table. “Um ... sure ... we haven’t played a game in a long time...”

They sat on his bed and emptied out the box: several board pieces that looked like they fit together, a die, some cards in cardboard boxes, and two colored wooden pieces, one blue one shaped like a man and a red one shaped like a woman.

They quickly figured out that the board pieces could fit together like a puzzle in any order, making it so that the game would be different each time it was played, like Settlers of Catan. They set the board up and placed their pieces on the Start square.

The siblings rolled to see who would go first, and Kaden won. He then rolled and moved his piece onto the first square: General Card. He picked it up: There was a drawing of some eyes with hypnotic whorls, and some text: “‘It’s just a game. You need to finish it. Pass it on.’” He passed the card to his sister, who also read it and then put it on the discard space next to the card pile.

“That’s weird,” she commented. Kaden nodded.

Bev also rolled a one. The General Card showed a picture of a bra and panties, and said, ‘Remove a small article of clothing.’ She looked at it, eyes wide.

Kaden took the card. “It’s just a game,” he advised after reading it, and Bev sighed and reached under her t-shirt to unhook her bra. She wasn’t about to take her panties off in front of her brother!

As Bev dropped her black bra to the floor, Kaden had a look at the outlines of his sister’s medium-sized breasts and noticeably hard nipples pushing out her t-shirt. She caught him looking and crossed her arms over her chest.

Kaden rolled a 2 to wind up on square #3: Wild Card. The card showed a cartoonish pair of boobs and said, ‘Boob play for 1 minute.’ He showed the card to his sister, dropped it onto the discard pile, and grabbed her titflesh through her thin shirt.

She gasped at the intimate contact but couldn’t stop her brother from molesting her. She had to play the game. Soon his fingers found her nipples, which were always swollen during her fertile time of the month, and he pinched them lightly. Her breath hissed and she felt a little twinge within her pussy.

When the minute was up, both siblings were breathing heavily. Kaden moved back and Bev rolled. Another 1, so she was on the second square, which was also a Wild Card. This card had a drawing of a peach and said, ‘Teach another player how to eat pussy.’

“Ohh...” Bev moaned. This was mortifying! She lay back as Kaden moved forward for a good view as she pulled her panties to the side. She pointed with her other finger.

“These are my vaginal lips,” she advised as she touched them with her fingers. “Those open up when I get turned on, and here...” she pointed, “is my clitoris. It’s sorta like your penis, with lots of nerve endings, and it feels good when played with. Now ... erghh ... move your mouth down and lick all around my pussy lips.”

Kaden did so, marveling at the earthy smell of his sister’s vagina, not fishy like he’d heard from some of his friends.

“Aa-aahh...” gasped Bev. “Oookay ... now lick at my clit. OHH yeah, you’re doing pretty good, squirt. Alternate between my clit and pussy lips. As your spit opens me up you can make your tongue hard and dip it between them ... UHHH! Yeah, like that! Holy shit! You’re a natural!”

Kaden felt proud. This was the first pussy he’d ever seen in person, but some part of him thought that didn’t sound right. He didn’t remember when this sort of thing might have happened to him before, though.

Bev’s breathing was labored. “Okay, back to licking my clit, and put one finger inside my pussy. Shittt! In and out ... unnhh, yeah ... two fingers ... fuckkk ... move it ... faster...”

Knock knock! The two siblings split apart, the spell broken. Bev quickly said, “I’m not dressed!”

Their Dad’s voice came from the other side of the door. “Bev, honey, we’re heading out for groceries. Wanna come?”

I almost did, she thought, and then shook her head. She had to finish the game. “Uh, no thanks! Laying down...”

“Okay! Do you know where Kaden is?”

Bev saw him reaching for her pussy again and she smacked his hand away. “Up to no good somewhere, I’m sure,” she replied.

“Have a good nap, sweetie.” Then they heard steps receding down the hall.

Bev turned to her brother. “I don’t know what the fuck we’ve been doing...”

Kaden quickly grabbed the die and rolled, and Bev stopped talking. 3, which moved him to the sixth square: Wild Card. He read the card, which had a picture of a shirt and pants: “‘Remove a large article of clothing, or 2 small.’”

Kaden had an idea: instead of removing his shirt, he removed his jeans. Bev saw his cock tenting out the front of his boxer briefs and stared. It was bigger than she expected.

He pushed the die into her hand. “Your turn.”

Without thinking, she threw it: 4, which put her on the same Wild Card space. The card had a drawing of a banana and peach and said, ‘Dry hump another player for 60 seconds.’

Once Kaden read the card, his sister lay back again and Kaden climbed between her legs and started to thrust, rubbing his cotton-covered hard-on against her very wet pussy through her undies. She could see the front of his underwear become wet with their juices and considered that this wasn’t a very dry hump. She could also feel an orgasm approaching as his hard shaft slid along her barely-protected pussy lips and his cock head bounced off of her clit through the two layers of thin material. ‘Oh, please don’t let my brother make me cum,’ she hoped.

Then it was done and they separated, gasping. Kaden rolled a 2, putting him on the eighth square, which was another Wild Card. So many Wild Cards! Had he said that before? This one had a picture of a cartoon rooster and a pair of underwear: “‘Masturbate a penis with it touching the genitals of the player across from them for 30 seconds.’”

Bev read the card as well. “What?! No way...” But she found herself getting up onto her knees and pulling the front of her underwear down and away from her pussy as Kaden scooted up in front of her, his above average cock poking out from the front opening in his undies. She shuddered as he moved right up against her, his face pressed between her t-shirt-covered breasts and the head of his cock touching her pussy lips.

Then he started to stroke his cock. She didn’t look down, but she felt his cock head bump into her clit a couple of times, then against her pudendum, and then her small fringe of dark pubic hair. ‘Don’t cum, don’t cum, don’t cum... ‘ she repeated in her head, as much for her as for him.

However, Kaden looked down at his cock poking at his sister’s pussy as he whacked himself off and could take no more. “Ungghhh...” he groaned, stroking fast.

“Nooo...” Bev moaned as she felt her brother’s hot cum splash on her pussy and clit. It almost sent her over the edge but this was WRONG! She shouldn’t be doing this with her brother!

“Unnh! Umm!” Kaden angled himself so as to get a better look at what he was doing to his sister. He saw a spurt of his cum slip between her distended pussy lips and thought that it was the hottest thing he’d ever seen, or at least that he could remember seeing. There was a recurring feeling of deja vu.

Then 30 seconds were up and they separated, Bev’s underwear snapping back into place. Fucking gross, she thought to herself. If she wasn’t on the pill then she would be in a lot of trouble as her brother’s sperm soaked into her otherwise fertile womanhood.

She rolled a 3, which put her on space #9: General. The card had a picture of a bird flying out of a cage: “‘Timeout over, player returns.’” She knotted her brow in confusion. “What player?”

Suddenly there was a young woman with brown wavy hair standing by their bed. “Oh! Who are you?” the newcomer asked, shocked, as she regarded them with wide eyes.

“Who the hell are you?!” Bev yelled. “What are you doing in our house?”

“I’m Flora,” she said as if that meant something, “and I’m playing the game. See?” She pointed at the board where a metal female figure had appeared next to Bev’s wooden one.

Kaden held out the die. They had to finish the game. “Then I guess it’s your turn, Flora. I’m Kaden, she’s Bev.”

Flora smiled and nodded in greeting. Then she rolled while the siblings looked her over. Pretty, maybe 18, but wearing a blouse and skirt with a ribbon in her hair; seriously retro gear!

“Oh, the board has changed,” Flora said as she rolled a 3 and moved her piece to space #12: General Card. As she read it she said, “The cards too! They didn’t have pictures before.”

Again, it showed the bra and panties. “‘Remove a small article of clothing.’”

She went over to Bev. “Can you please help me remove my brassiere? I already had to remove my knickers earlier in the game.”

As the girl unbuttoned her blouse she glared at Kaden until he turned his back. After a minute or so, Bev told him he could turn back around.

He gasped. The cotton blouse Flora was wearing easily showed her nipples without the bra, which Bev was holding up and examining. It was bulky and oddly styled, with buttons instead of hook fasteners. “Where are you from, Flora?” she asked.

“Here,” she replied. “Your turn, Kaden. I really like your name.” She smiled and held the die out to him.

Kaden smiled back, his cheeks reddening, and rolled: a 2, which put him on space #10, so another Wild Card: It showed a mouth with a tongue sticking out, with the words, ‘Eat pussy for 2 minutes.’

When he read out the card, Bev sighed and leaned back, but Kaden moved to Flora instead, pushing her back onto the bed and lifting her voluminous skirt to dive into her hairy muff.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.