Eroji - Cover

Eroji

Copyright© 2020 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A mysterious board game makes its players do what it wants.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Revenge  

A mysterious board game makes its players do what it wants, again.

This story is the property of the author. It may be redistributed, copied and stored without changes, though it is not to be used by commercial entities. Using this material in any commercial publication, including websites, without the express permission of the author, will be followed up with legal action. This fictional story was written for the entertainment of adults and should not be viewed by those under the legal age.

This is a story of casual, unprotected sex, and is a work of fiction. In real life, use a condom, damnit! Unwanted babies, HIV and all sorts of lesser sexual diseases await the idiot who “dips his wick” or “rides the rod” without protection.


Kaden considered the Eroji box. He had found it on the shelf with the other games like Monopoly and Catan, but he had no memory of the old board game. For some reason, his dick started to get hard as he looked at the box.

“Hey, Ava?” he called out.

His babysitter came around the corner. “Yeah?”

Kaden’s breath caught as he beheld the tall, sexy 18-year-old redhead. At 15, he was too old to need a babysitter, but when his parents went out they asked her to watch him anyway. Maybe they were in denial about him growing up? He wasn’t going to complain; he had had a crush on her for a while now.

“You wanna play a board game?”

She screwed up her face as she came closer in her tight t-shirt and short-shorts that showed off her incredible legs. “That’s what you want to play for our last night together? Not Mortal Kombat or Mario Kart?”

Kaden was sad that summer was practically over and Ava would be heading off to college. He wanted ... he wanted...

“I want to play this.” And then he popped the top off of the box.

Ava suddenly felt oddly warmer, more relaxed, and had the room darkened a little? “Sure, buddy. How do you play?” They moved to the couch and she sat next to him, her eyes half-lidded.

There was no instruction manual, but they figured it out quickly. Several piles of cards held together with rubber bands, a couple plastic figures, one male shaped and one female, and a plastic spinner arrow on a cardboard backing. They put their figures on the starting point and spun to see who would start. Kaden won with his 4 vs. Ava’s 3.

Kaden spun: 1. He moved his figure forward and read, “General Card.” He picked the top card from that pile and read, “‘It’s just a game. You need to finish it. Pass it on.’” Confused, he passed the card to Ava, who also looked confused.

“Deja vu,” she said, putting the card face up next to its pile.

“You too?” Kaden said. “I must have played this game before, but maybe it was a long time ago?”

“Maybe...” Ava said, spinning a 3: “Wild Card?” She took the top card of that pile. “What... ? OH SHIT!”

Then she dropped the card and had what appeared to be an epileptic fit, her eyes wide, her extremities taut and strained, her tongue lolling out. Kaden didn’t know what to do. He started to reach for his phone to call 911 when she calmed down.

“Fuck ... fuck ... fuck...” she gasped, her face flush.

“What happened?” Kaden asked. Ava’s bare foot had ended up in his lap and was now pressing against his half-chub.

Ava pointed at the card on the floor. Kaden picked it up. It said, “‘Orgasm.’”

“WHAT--?” Kaden goggled at his babysitter. “So ... you just pretended to ... do that?”

Ava sat back up shakily, leaving Kaden’s crotch feeling abandoned by her foot. “No ... that was real. The game...”

“It’s just a game,” Kaden said.

Ava paused, suddenly unconcerned. “Right ... just a game ... and it’s your turn.”

Kaden spun: 3 ... since he was already on space 1, he moved to the fourth space: Group Card: “‘Everyone kiss the player next to you for 30 seconds, cardholder’s choice first.’ I guess this is meant to be played with more players?”

He and Ava moved their mouths together. Their eager tongues found each other, and they groaned at each other’s passion. Kaden’s cock was as hard as a rock when time ran out. He always loved kissing her...

But ... he hadn’t kissed her before ... had he? The experience had been new, but also familiar somehow.

Ava spun another 3, making her move to the 6th square. Another Wild Card: “‘Remove a large article of clothing, or 2 small.’”

Kaden’s eyes went huge. Was she actually going to...

Ava stood up and pulled down her short-shorts, giving Kaden a brief look at her green bikini undies before she sat back down and tugged the bottom of her shirt down to cover them. Kaden was impressed that she had thought of a way to barely show some skin, even though she had lost her shorts.

He spun: 2, which put him on the 6th square with Ava, which meant another Wild Card. It was the same card! “Are you sure you shuffled these?” he asked, standing to remove his shirt...

Then he paused. No, he’d use Ava’s gambit, and pulled his own shorts down instead, tugging his shirt down to cover his prominent hard-on. Nevertheless, he saw Ava glance at his package and swallow nervously before it was hidden away.

She spun a 2, so moved to space 8. Another Wild Card!

Kaden was about to say that there were a lot of Wild Cards, but had he said that before?

Ava took the card. “‘Give a lapdance to another player until a card tells you to stop.’ Shit...” She stood, which caused her shirt to shift back up, turned her back to Kaden, and then plopped her lap onto his, rolling her hips and sliding her panty-covered pussy against his hard, cotton-covered cock.

Kaden gasped. That felt great!

Ava passed him the spinner and he spun it on the couch cushion. 1, so Ava moved him forward to space #7: Group Card. She handed him the card and he read it aloud: “‘Everyone’s undergarments disappear?!’”

Then, all of a sudden, Ava’s bare pussy lips were grinding against his unhindered cock, and they both gasped at the sudden skin-on-skin genital contact.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.