Eroji - Cover

Eroji

Copyright© 2020 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A mysterious board game makes its players do what it wants.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Revenge  

“What about this game?”

15-year-old Kaden turned from watching the TV. The dark-haired teen regarded his blonde cousin Kelsie, likewise 15 years old. She had a board game box in her hands that looked old ... real old.

“Where’d you find that?”

She plopped it down on the coffee table in front of him. “Down in the basement. So much cool stuff down there...”

“Yeah, like spiders big enough to eat your eyeballs.” Kaden leaned forward to read the name on the box. “Eroji?” He couldn’t make out much beyond the name, showing in a strange, flowing, faded script. The box looked like it had taken some water damage.

Kelsie pulled the box top off and suddenly the room seemed to change, getting a little darker and also warmer. Kaden felt odd, tingly. Kelsie paused, her eyes half-lidded, just holding the box top.

“What’cha guys doin’?” Kaden’s babysitter Ava walked into the living room, trailed by her friend Dawn. They paused momentarily as they entered, feeling the changed atmosphere in the room.

Kaden regarded the older girls. He was too old to need a babysitter, but he didn’t argue when his parents insisted anyway when they went out, as he’d had a crush on tall, redheaded 18-year-old Ava for a while now. He had only met short, curvy, brown-haired Dawn just today, but he liked her, too. The two women starkly contrasted each other in height, but both had some nice-sized boobs. Damn, Kaden loved summer, with all the girls wearing short-shorts and tight t-shirts!

Kelsie seemed to snap back to attention. “Board game ... wanna play?” She pulled a board and some cards tied up with string from the box.

String? How old was this game? Kaden wondered.

“How do you play?” Curvy Dawn asked as she settled down on the couch to Kaden’s right. Ava sat on Kaden’s other side.

Kaden realized that his cock was actually getting hard from the smell of the older girls’ perfume, and did his best to surreptitiously adjust his shorts so that it wouldn’t show.

Kelsie overturned the box, dropping four metal figures and a stained 6-sided die onto the board. “No instruction guide.” The board was a series of boxes with arrows. She took a figure and put it on the Start box. “Looks like there’s instructions for each box you land on ... seems pretty straightforward.”

The rest of them each grabbed a figure. Kaden’s looked like a little man, while the others seemed to be female. Odd, he thought. Looking closer, he realized that each of the female figures seemed representative of their player, Kelsie’s being short and slim, while Dawn’s was voluptuous, and Ava’s taller than the others. This was bizarre!

“Wait...” Kaden started, but Kelsie sat down on the floor across from them and rolled the die to see who would go first, like with every other board game... 5. Dawn did likewise... 4. Oh well, Kaden thought, taking the die to roll himself... 6 ... yes! Ava rolled a 4 ... a tie with Dawn, but Kaden was definitely first, and the turns would move clockwise from him.

He rolled again... 1. He moved his figure forward a step. General Card, the board space said.

Kelsie had just finished shuffling the General Cards and handed him the top one. It said, ‘It’s just a game. You need to finish it. Pass it on.’

Weird, Kaden thought, passing the card on to Ava. She read it, also looked confused, and then passed it on to Kelsie. Once all of them had read it, Ava rolled ... also 1.

Ava took the next card from the General pile. She looked surprised. “‘Kiss someone for 30 seconds?’”

“What?!” Everyone else said at once.

Ava regarded the card for only a moment. “Well, it’s just a game.” Then she dropped the card onto the discard space next to its pile, turned to Kaden, and planted a scorching kiss on his lips.

Kaden’s cock went completely stiff as his babysitter French kissed him, her tongue slipping between his lips and licking the inside of his mouth. After 30 seconds she broke it off, leaving both of them panting.

“What kind of game is this?” Dawn asked, looking concerned.

“We need to finish it,” Kelsie said, rolling... 2. Wild Card. She took the top card from that pile. “Huh...” she mused, and then discarded it.

The others leaned forward. ‘Remove a large article of clothing, or 2 small,’ it said. They looked back up to see the slim teenager pull her tight t-shirt off, revealing a pretty, flowery blue brassiere restraining a pair of smaller breasts.

Kaden hadn’t thought about his cousin in a sexual way, Well, not really -- momentary dirty thoughts when she had leaned over and he could see down her shirt, or if she bent over in those short-shorts -- but she was his cousin! Now he couldn’t help but stare at her pale flesh and that bra pushing up her teenaged boobs.

“Nice bra!” Dawn said as she leaned forward to grab the die. Kaden could see Kelsie’s face redden at the compliment.

Dawn rolled a 3 ... Wild Card. “‘Rub another player’s privates for 30 seconds.’ Sheesh!” The voluptuous girl discarded and grabbed Kaden’s package, making him jump. What was going on?! This was crazy! he thought. He wasn’t about to stop her, though.

Soon she found his hard cock through his shorts and squeezed it, making him groan. Then she was stroking him through the fabric. It felt incredible.

Suddenly, she stopped and sat back as if nothing had happened, though her breathing was definitely heavier than before her turn.

Kaden felt his balls starting to ache. He reached forward and rolled a 3. Group Card. He took from that pile and gasped.

“What does it say?” Ava asked, craning her neck.

Kaden read it -- “‘Everyone remove a large article of clothing, or 2 small’” -- and then put it into the discard area. He and Dawn took off their shirts, and, strangely, Ava took off her shorts. Kaden had a gander at the redhead’s shapely hips, soft-looking inner thighs, and her dark blue bikini undies before she pulled her t-shirt down to cover them. He realized that with this strategy, she was less naked than everyone else! He then also realized...

He looked over at his cousin, who had stood and was holding onto her unfastened shorts, struggling to pull them down ... or struggling not to?

The girl was shaking. “I ... I don’t...”

“It’s just a game,” the other three players said in unison.

Kelsie blinked for a moment, relaxing. “Right ... just a game.” Then she pulled down her shorts, leaving her in just her bra and a matching pair of flowery blue bikini underwear.

Kaden felt his cock twitch a little at the sight of his slim cousin in her undies. He thought that he saw a wet patch between her legs, but then she sat with her knees tucked under her so that he couldn’t tell anymore.

Then Kaden looked over at Dawn. Her face had turned red as well, and the flush spread down her exposed decolletage to her large breasts. He goggled at the cleavage above the top of her bulky pink bra.

Ava rolled a 4 and got a General Card again. “‘Remove a small article of clothing.’ Shit.” She considered for a moment, then turned away from Kaden and lifted the back of her shirt. “Can you unhook me?”

Kaden was distracted by the sight of Ava’s otherwise bare back and the cleft of her ass visible above her underwear. He looked at the fastener on Ava’s bra, but he had never even touched one of those before!

“I got it...” Dawn said, reaching past him and deftly unhooking Ava’s bra one-handed. He could feel Dawn’s bra-covered boobs press against his back as she did so. Kaden was impressed with her skill, and gasped when he saw a little of Ava’s sideboob as she leaned forward to slip the undergarment from her shoulders. After dropping it on the floor, she leaned back and Kaden could see his babysitter’s nipples poking through her tight t-shirt.

Kelsie looked concerned as she reached for the die, but rolled it anyway. 2 + 2 = 4, which was a Group Card. Kelsie groaned as she reached for the card, but then sighed as she read it: “‘Everyone kiss the player next to you for 30 seconds, cardholder’s choice first.’” Thankfully, she didn’t have to remove any more clothing.

That meant that she had to kiss either Ava or Dawn. Truth to tell, she was more comfortable with that than kissing her cousin. She really liked Ava’s fiery red hair, and realized that she had been staring at the older girl’s nipples poking through her shirt. She went over to her.

Kaden watched as his cousin started making out with his babysitter, and then he felt Dawn turn his head toward her before her mouth was pressed against his. Kissing Dawn was different from Ava, not as tonguey, but his balls felt very full when the 30 seconds were up.

Breathing heavily, Dawn rolled: 3 + 3 = 6, which was another Wild Card. “‘Remove a large article of clothing, or 2 small, and from someone else.’ Fuck!” As she removed her shorts, revealing a pair of white hipsters, she looked over at Kelsie. The blonde looked at her fearfully. “Well, you’d be naked, so...” She looked at Ava, who shook her head, and then at Kaden. “Lose the shorts, kid.”

Kaden stood, unfastened his shorts, and then pulled them down. Now they could all see his hard dick pushing out the front of his briefs.

“Oh,” Dawn exclaimed, and she sounded impressed. Kaden looked at her, and then at the other girls, and they didn’t look disgusted, more ... curious? He sat back down.

Then Kaden had a thought. “Hey, I don’t have a bra ... how is this fair?”

Ava considered. “You’re wearing socks and we aren’t ... we’ll count those together as a small article of clothing.”

Kaden sighed in relief. Removing his socks wouldn’t matter much.

It was Kaden’s turn again. 3 + 4 = 7 ... Group Card. He took a card and read it: “‘Everyone rub another player’s privates for 30 seconds, cardholder’s choice first.’”

Kaden smiled. Yes! “Um ... Ava, you rub mine and I’ll rub yours.”

He caught sight of Kelsie moving over to the couch so she could reach Dawn. Oh, right, he realized, that left those two together ... Then he felt Ava’s hand rubbing his cock through his underwear and he moved his hand under her t-shirt to feel for her panties.

Soon he found the damp area between her legs and he pushed his fingers hard into the satiny fabric to try to reach her treasure trove. He was so distracted by her hand masturbating him through the thin cotton of his own underwear that he didn’t even consider trying to slip his fingers down the top of her panties. He could hear Dawn and Kelsie gasping behind him.

He was about to cum when Ava pulled her hand back, and he broke contact with her as well. They hadn’t been counting, but somehow they knew when to stop in order to meet the requirements of the timed cards.

Kaden noticed Kelsie heading back to her seat on the floor on unsteady legs. There was definitely a wet spot between her legs, and it had grown.

Ava rolled: 3 + 5 = 8. Another Wild Card.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.