Tell Me About Them - Cover

Tell Me About Them

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Romantic Sex Story: Guy asks girlfriend about her previous fucks. She's honest and he appreciates that. Then he deals with her current other cocks.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism   .

At least she’s honest. Better than a lot of girls. You ask a question, she’ll answer it truthfully.

I was balls deep in April after a dinner date when I asked a question, “When did you fuck last?”

“This afternoon. Why do you ask?”

“You feel different than the last time.”

“Well, he is a big cummer.” I blasted out mine right then, hearing that.

April wouldn’t let me rest, “I didn’t get mine. Your tongue better do what your dick didn’t!”

I’m not a big fan of tasting creampies, especially when they aren’t all mine, but I knew that if I wanted to keep tapping this prime pussy, I’d better stay on her good list. Besides, I’d already eaten at the Y without knowing earlier tonight.

I got curious about this new information so I asked questions. “I figured you dated other guys since we only get together once or twice a week. But isn’t that cutting it a bit close?”

April smiled that sweet, disarming one she had, “Depends on the guy. Some like it wetter. [pause] Are you sure you want to talk about this?”

My lust indicator had been quickly refilled by this conversation so I slipped back in using a side-scissors position. She squeezed my plug with her socket a couple of times. We continued talking as we slowly fucked.

April is a redhead with nice curves. She keeps a neat triangle of red fur which she claims points the way to her fun place. Being only 22, her tits are firm and nicely shaped. She has sensual eyes and lips. All of that has made it very easy to find boyfriends over the years.

I asked, “So you couldn’t wait until we got together?”

She grinned, “When I get horny I like to take care of it right then, like being hungry. It had been two days, after all. I’d been shopping with a friend so we just had a quickie. It’s just a natural function like eating or pissing or shitting. It can be done alone but I think you’ll agree that having a helper is better.”

I responded, “Does that explain why you bedded me on our first date?”

“Sort of. If I click with a guy I’ll check him out right away. If it isn’t all good then I’ll never go out with him again. Don’t like wasting time or leading guys on. Only about one in five get what you got.”

“Wouldn’t you rather have a steady?”

“How would I find Mr. Right if I don’t keep checking the menu and sampling the entrees?”

I asked, “Is there that much difference?”

She smiled and asked back, “How many girls have you fucked?”

“Only two. One was a buddie’s girlfriend who wanted to have a virgin. After that I wasn’t interesting. The other was cheating on her boyfriend and broke it off after a few times.”

April got real serious, “You did pretty good for a beginner. Anyway, did you notice any difference between them and me?”

“Yes, but I was too preoccupied with trying to do it right to pay a lot of attention. I think I am getting your point, though.”

She elaborated, “I really notice how guys kiss and touch and fuck me differently. They do and talk about different things. They even taste different. I am learning what I like and don’t like by doing all of that. By the way, you rank pretty highly in my ‘likes’, I want you to know.”

I was really pushing now, “Do you ever want to get married?”

“I’ve had a few guys ask me to marry them but I’d been with them enough to know they weren’t ‘The One’. When that happens I’ll go exclusive ... if I have to.” [big grin]

I rolled on top and April wrapped her legs around me. We humped in perfect rhythm until we both came. We showered and I took her home. We had been dating two months and she’d never invited me in or stayed overnight at my place. As I walked away from her apartment door a middle-aged guy came up the stairs, nodded to me, and opened her door with a key.

He must have said something to her because when I picked her up for our next date she invited me in, poured me a glass of wine, and introduced Bill, her roommate. Bill was 35, divorced from her sister, and shared the two-bedroom apartment. She had known him since she was a kid and this arrangement saved both of them a lot of money.

That night was real different. When we came back to her place later she invited me in and took me to her bedroom. “I’ve got some new toothbrushes,” she offered, “In case you’d like to spend the night. I’m not already wet.” It was wonderful to fuck and sleep and fuck again.

I heard Bill come home later and voices and noises from his bedroom. He had a girlfriend at breakfast. April told me she was a regular.

We fucked until lunch and I kissed her goodbye. No, I couldn’t see her this night, she had a date, but how about tomorrow after church? I’d pick her up there.

As we drove away from church, she put her hand on my thigh in the car and said with a sexy grin, “Let’s go to your place. Mine’s a mess.” I moved her hand to my swelling bulge.

I slid into her playpen very easily. It didn’t help my control when she said, “I noticed how you enjoyed me wet that other day. My date last night had to fuck in your juice so it’s only fair that you fuck in his. It’s only a couple of hours old. Enjoy!”

My pecker was rock hard as I slammed into her reddened and wicked cunt. She squealed and fucked me back until I shot five hard spurts into her cum-loving depths. She kissed me so hard I almost couldn’t breathe.

“Damn that was good!” she was finally able to say. “I wasn’t sure I could cum again after last night but this was better than any of them.”

This girl sure knew how to get to me. I was still hard so I flipped her over and took her doggy until I wore out. I couldn’t cum but so what.

On our next date April had been acting sexy all evening long. When we went to bed she asked, “You’ve enjoyed my pussy a lot when it’s been recently fucked. Would you like to try REALLY fresh?” I nodded. “Stay right here. I’ll be back in a few minutes.

And she was. As she straddled me a big dollop of cum dripped on my shaft, making it twitch. Her slimy cunt quickly enveloped all of my rod in one down stroke. “It doesn’t get much fresher than this, honey,” she purred. I pushed up as she pushed down and we blasted off together.

After a short nap, I spoke first, “Must have been Bill’s cum. Do you fuck him often?”

“A few times a week. Usually quickies to help each other out. Once in a while we are both home dateless and we don’t like to sleep alone. You are the first boyfriend to know about this. I’m glad you like it. I sure do. Two in a row is a real treat.”

About a week later I was overnighting at her house again. Thoughts of the past few weeks were always near the surface when I was with April so it wasn’t surprising when this one popped into mind. As we were getting undressed, I asked, “April, I noticed that Bill was home alone. I’d like to watch you have sex with him. How do you feel about that?”

She came over and kissed me, “I was waiting and hoping you would bring that up. Bill never turns me down. Sit over here in this corner until we get going then do whatever you want to.” She turned down the lights and went to get him. I was already hard as steel.

They started missionary and went slowly to maximize the experience. It was hot actually seeing another one-eyed mushroom head separating my sweetie’s love lips and disappearing inside. My balls twinged watching a big piece of male meat slamming into her, balls slapping against her asshole. Mind-boggling to hear her lusty noises without touching her. I walked around to see it from all angles. They acted oblivious to my presence.

With practiced ease they rolled over putting April on top. A different view to soak in. I kept my hands off my boner so I didn’t shoot my wad right now. It seemed like forever until Bill grunted and thrust his semen in my favorite pussy. April was very aroused but hadn’t peaked yet.

She rolled off and Bill gave her a quick kiss as he left, with a smile at me. There it was. Her love flower with its petals wide spread and freshly fertilized. She held out her arms to enfold me as my shaft easily entered where another had just exited. I’d felt other cum before but never seen it delivered. This was sharing of an incredibly intimate kind. We both came quickly and slept, fucking twice during the night.

It was difficult for me to see April during the week because of my work schedule so we established regular Friday night and Sunday afternoon dates. Occasionally we swapped Friday and Saturday nights for a special event. I didn’t ask what she did nights I wasn’t there, although she might mention an event she attended.

April loved to try new things and would surprise me. One Friday night I came back from the bathroom and Betsy, one of Bill’s favorite girlfriends, was sitting in April’s bed, her big floppy tits hanging down. Laughing at my surprise, she said, “I’ve not enjoyed a guy your age in way too long. If you don’t want to fuck an older gal, I’ll understand.”

My pecker was already on the rise so I pointed to it, “It votes yes!”

Betsy was five years older than Bill. Twice divorced with two grown children. She was easily as tall as me and probably weighed the same. Some of that was tits but she worked out and there wasn’t much fat, just big. Brunette with short trimmed hair top and bottom. I’d been around her before and clothing was pretty optional at the place, weather permitting.

I put my head in her lap and told her I’d been admiring her fun bags for a long time and was glad to play with them. As I stroked, squeezed, cupped, and sucked the big soft melons hanging in my face, she explored my rigid rod. After a while we scooted down and 69ed to get better acquainted.

I asked her to start cowgirl. Her pussy was different than April’s. Not as tight initially but she could control how much it squeezed me. She eased off when I told her I’d not been laid all week.

Our bedroom doors were never closed but I was still surprised when April kissed me and reached down to touch our joined genitals. She said, “Enjoying your surprise, I see.” She took my hand off of Betsy’s tit and put the fingers in her own pussy. Wet of course, then took them to Betsy’s mouth. I shot my first load into this older sexpot.

April then rolled us, still joined, on our sides. Betsy’s legs were still around my waist. I felt a hand gently extract my softening cock from its hiding place and Bill laid down behind Betsy. He wanted sloppies with his girlfriend. He’d been watching and I hadn’t noticed. I kissed her and fondled her upper hip and bun as he pumped. He had a hand on her top tit. My erection began to refill so Betsy reached down and put it between our bellies.

When he planted his seed in her love garden along with mine, Betsy squealed with pleasure. Bill withdrew, kissed Betsy and took April back to his room. I rolled on top and we humped away. Betsy got vocal, “Fuck my boyfriend’s pussy. Pump in his cum. It’s so wicked. Fill my mommy cunt. I love your dick in me. Cum in me again!” She kept it up all the way to another orgasm for each of us.

Betsy wouldn’t let me get off of her. With her size and my position between her legs, her nipples were in easy reach of my mouth so I, naturally, enjoyed them. She was in sort of a daze.

Finally, she said softly, “That was the most intense sexual experience I’ve ever had. I’ve never fucked two men on the same day, let alone in a row. It was rare to get two from one guy. This will be damned hard to beat, but you can redo it ANY time you want.” [big grin]

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.