Lovers Planet - Cover

Lovers Planet

by SweetSandy

Copyright© 2020 by SweetSandy

Erotica Sex Story: Jaa woke and untangled himself from his younger sister, Cha. "Cha, my lov lov, schedule won't wait. Clock says Learn time. Waky, waky." --- What happens when war and hatred are eliminated? Love and Sex ensues! Follows Jaa (17) and his sister Cha (16) for a day in their life. An important day for all. Maybe the Gacile Chimpanzee aka "Love Apes" are smarter than us...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   .

Jaa woke and untangled himself from his younger sister, Cha. He cleansed and evacuated his body then selected a look and his body was covered. Nothing fancy today, just loose silks of leaf green and wood brown.

“Cha, my lov lov, schedule won’t wait. Clock says Learn time. Waky, waky.”

She had crawled into his bed again last night, needing hug cuddles. His loins ached from need. It had been three rotations since he had fufilled but she didn’t want to fuk fuk. He sighed as her eyes open, smiling and stretching. That sweetness of face, eyes of bright purple, teeth snow white and little dimpled cheeks looked at him.

“Morn, bay bay girl!”

“Morn to you big bro!”

She felt warm still in their bedding. He upped the covers and watched her nude body roll out and then pad by him so close he could smell her morning pheromones, arousing him more.

“You sleep well, my Cha?” clearing his head as she passed.

“I am not YOUR Cha and you snored,” she tossed back over her bare shoulder.

Cha was only a single cycle younger than his 17 cycles. Fully developed in breast and butt. Tall, nearly two meters but not as tall has he by nearly a head. He headed for nutriment, knowing that it would be at least a handful of ticks before she came out. Munching on a sweets bar and sipping blue aqua tea, he looks up as she appeared sooner than he expected.

Instead of simple coverings, she was wrapped in neonbows of skintight fitting every little curve of her youthful flesh. She literally lit up the room. He rolled his eyes and pointed her to take a seat, her usual edibles already laid out. Ma and Da were already off to tasks, so he was the head of hab, at the moment. Which meant she was the real head if she felt justified. He ignored her enticements urging his organ to respond. Her dayglow nips and bright red butt.

“What you have for Learn this day?” he tried to shift his thoughts away from her sexy coition.

She put on airs and offered, “Hist. The Final War.”

He sucked in a breath, “Sad sad. Even now nearly a cycle from that Hist for me, still no sense can be made. If you need more hug cuddles afterwards, it’s ok.

“What if I want fuk?” she teased.

“Then I will give you fuk fuk till Ma makes you quit screaming.”

“You wish.”


The Final War had occurred over 500 cycles ago, in 2730 Old Cal year, or 0 in new. The horrors still echoed here in the year 3342 Old Cal though only as nightmares to children. The war, which hack killed total fraction of the System’s pops and returned humanity to a single world had only ended with the release of the Passion Virus. It was this virus that altered the DNA of the remaining few. War now replaced by Love. The battlefields turned into an unimaginable orgy of sex on top of the blood and dead.

Now, centuries later, virus mods still reverberated throughout the gene pool. It was the norm.

Jaa called for a lift, pushing his sis into the vactrain and letting it leave the 738th floor of their spire, their hab module. He didn’t want to ride with her, trying to clear his head of her odor signs. She had turned around only to stick out her tongue at him as the portal closed, knowing that he was going to leave her like that.

As he waited for the next, a fem of likely double his cycles stepped up beside him. He didn’t recognize her even though from the same floor. There were several dozen other fam hab units on this floor, so wasn’t too surprised. She might be a visitor anyway.

He couldn’t help notice that she was noticing him real bright like. Her eyes lightened into bright baby blue. Her face softened as she came within range. Her odors caught him off-guard. Normally, his nasal filters dampened the pheromones but since it had been three cycles, he was horny in his loins.

She smiled, “You’re young, I’m new to Taj Spire. Greet me?”

She detected his arousal drifting from his body as she moved closer. She was just a centimeter or two shorter than he, very curvy, body wrapped in skintight that she filled quite impressively. Large, firm mammaries, nips beckoning a suck. Smooth flat midriff under animal print. Wide baby drop hips with yellow curved markings deltaing inbetween tight thigh gap. Long thin leopard legs ending in cute slippered feet. Obviously, wealthy as considerable cellular anti-aging must have been applied. She looked very early twenties, but he suspected closer to forty. He was her temporary boytoy, he felt.

He nodded, taking her hand, fingers interlacing like boyfriend/girlfriend. Usual greeting with a potential.

“Still Learning, luv male?” her eyes twinkling quite literally, knowing he was. That is, was a young teen schoolbeau.

“Yes, sweet fem,” he responded to her desire to open a new, if temporary, relationship.

“Kis kis?” she puckered her lips and leaned towards him.

He didn’t have to answer except to return her kiss and show of affection. Their arms wrapped each other. He felt the softness of her skintight as she stroked his silks with the palm of her hand. The vactrain arrived, interrupting their new friend smooching. She kept her arm around him as they entered. The car had several other passengers, some in tight embracement’s. Two fems were beyond kis kis with fingers probing each other’s breasts and deltas. Both in African motif body paint, barefoot bead sandals, wildcat face colors. Their bodies seeming to merge together as they kissed and licked.

“Emm, you?” his newfound temp partner offered her short name.

“Jaa,” he offered as he moved her flowing shade shifting hair away from one earlobe and kissed it.

“You can be shortly late for Learning, yes?” she cooed to him, rubbing her hips against his silk covered teenage maleness, beginnings of genital rubbing, as they moved to an empty wall of the car.

He smiled and whispered into her ear as he nibbled it, “Fuk fuk?” not holding back for intermediate formalities.

She answered him with a hand squeeze of his hardness, the silks amplifying the feeling as her eyes twinkled pinpoint lights and lips automatically reddened and moistened under the sensual feelings running through her.

The vactrain smoothly fell down the tower, stopping occasionally, giving the two a little longer time to learn about each other as well as feel each other. He didn’t mind a diversion with an obviously well capable and well experienced lover. Plus it was clear she liked youngers, teen cycle males.

After the Passion virus had become fused with human DNA, it was quickly discovered that this became a rather unique solution to not only War but most crimes of hate and jealousy. The ancient adage of “Make Love, Not War” seemed to have finally come to past. Customs and moirés shifted, along with the conquest of most diseases, as well as the vastly reduced population right after The Final War, sex and love between all, became commonplace, even universal.

People met, greeted, agreed together, sexed. Over time, the mutations amplified the senses of smell and most importantly, the ease and impact of eroticism and the pleasure center of the brain. Humans openly craved and received sex without stipulation or fear.

Emm began more intense genital rubbing against him, pressing him into the cushioned wall. She could see a reflection in the alumaplex behind him of the girl-girl couple now in full on mutual masturbation. Their fingers stimulating each other’s genitals with practiced moves. One girl opened her eyes to see Jaa and Emm in lusty embrace, wiggling hands and hips against each other. Jaa saw the girl staring at him even as she heated. He smiled at her as she fell over her cliff, moaning her orgasm, body shaking and stiffening. The other girl, feeling the ecstasy of the other made her, too, come with near equal release of orgasm.

The others in the car, leaned against each other in soft embraces as the car came to a stop at the ground floor. Emm released him only long enough to grab his hand and pull him hurriedly towards a privacy booth. She fingered the entrance pad and it slid open to present them with options of bed, bath and more.

The door closed even as she skimmed her finger down his shirt, unfastening as she went. She was moving quick. He knew he wouldn’t be too late for Learning.

Her kisses mixed with lips and tongue as she picked the soft wall selection and leaned against it, pulling him against her in Suspended Congress. Her legs went up and around the back of his thighs against his buttocks. Opening his shirt with practiced fingers, her hands glided up and down his youthful, hairless chest. He ran a hand over her tight breasts under her skinsuit, softly kneading them making her nipples harden like two red light beacons. The sheerness of her outfit only enhanced the feeling. He ran his hand down over her belly, flat and firm with anti-aging. She pushed his hand down over her mound, through her delta and between her legs, fingering her bulging clitoris. The skinsuit between her legs detected his intensions and her desires and parted without effort.

His fingertips felt her wetness. She orgasmed lightly at this merest touch. She was unmistakably amped as well as anti-aged. He loved these young oldsies. His loins surged and he hung on to build. Three days without had left him hypersensitive. He knew she would pop several more O’s before he was finished.

She parted his silks and they fell softly to his ankles, hobbling him. His hands now under her bottom to hold her up, she pulled herself against him hardly pausing from her previous ripple. He knew this was a kink for her; young teen boy vaginal sex with amplified pheromone receptors and vulva sensitivity.

She pushed his aching and leaking prick at her outer vaginal opening, obviously foreplay was over. She wanted fuk fuk NOW!

“Closed?” she whispered.

He understood and nodded. His ejaculation would be dry even though his cumming would not be hindered. The miniature biovalve shunted. No messiness. No baby. He allowed her sex scents to enter unimpeded, even amplified.

Jaa looked into her eyes as he entered her, a softly increased glow of reddened cheeks, eyes literally brightening, now steel blue, almost neon. A lock of hair over one side of her face. Her button nose flaring as she exhaled to his entry. Her moist red lips parted, revealing electric blue-white teeth and tip of tongue licking. Her first wave still rippling lightly as a second wave hit her with a shake and a moan.

Her eyes widen as he thrusted into her sensitized fuck tunnel. He leaned in kissing her deeply as his crown pierced into her. He found her surprisingly tight, very wet and very hot. Her heaven now fully wrapped him as he penetrated her deep. The two of them bound as one. She smiled quietly, just feeling his body merged with hers letting her orgasms cool. They just held each other, feeling the love shared between them. Total strangers, now lovers.

Then it happened, a rippling started. He had implants. Without even moving his body, beads filled and began moving around just under the skin of his phallus, undulating her inner sex. Her eyes lit as she sucked in a breath. Her mouth formed an ‘O’ and she giggled as another wave rose quickly. She never expected a teen boy to have such a mod.

Her eyes defocused as he started his shafting her, the motions amplified. Drops of perspiration formed on her head as she tried to hold on, edging, surfing, building. She wanted this next one to blow her mind. His motions were crackling her. She couldn’t hold it any longer. She flew head first off her cliff at breakneck speed.

“FUC! Ggggaaaa!” she gasped loudly as her mind burst in orgasmic climax exploded and body shook from toes to nose in fits.

“Oh!! Jaaaaa, pleasssss” her amplified and now hypersensitized pussy was being tortured in ecstasy by his continued motions.

She pulled him tight to her wrapping him in her body as his final thrush caused him to explode, burning his brain with sex and love hormones. His pent-up lust releasing in giant burst.

“Oluffff! Ug! Ug! Ah ... love Emm!”

She held on tightly as his body shook and loins jerked in repeated fits as his balls emptied their load, though not into her. They would reload in moments.

She lowered her aching legs, trying not to move his still hard prick inside her. Her face glowed as he brushed her hair away again.

“Jaa, you are a beautiful young lover! Time for hug cuddles?” she asked, hoping.

He smiled, kissing her nose. He would be late for Learning ... again.


Cha sat by herself at mid-meal. Suddenly, Jaa appeared, hurriedly sitting beside her and started eating without delay.

“Jaa, where were you?”

Then she sniffed him, “Oh! Who was she? Anyone I know?”

Cha giggled and teased, even knowing that he as well as she, had many encounters. It would have been unusual had they not.

“Her name was Emm, I think she just move to our floor.”

Her eyes widened, “So you can sneak over to her place at night and get you some?”

He rolled his eyes, realizing Emm never told him if she actually lived on his floor or her Loc ID.

“Tell tell all!” she mischievously asked.

“No time, will be late. Must catch up Learning.”

“Not my problem. Ma will be tisk tisking.”

“Cha, be good. I’ll let you hug cuddle again tonight.”

Her eyes flashed, “I’ll want lick lick, maybe fuc.”

He rolled his eyes yet again, “You be good and I do good!”

“A girl can only wish, my bro bro.”

“Sis,” and with that, he was already heading to Learning class.

Before she could get up, her friend Noa showed up.

“Seat taken?” Noa asked.

He was dressed in a wrap-around white robe resembling a toga. Typical fare for him. Same cycles as her. Both known each other for many.

“For you, sit.”

“Touch?” he meant hold hands and rub noses, his idea of greeting.

She giggled and took his hand, fingers interlacing, and leaned towards him. He rubbed his nose against hers but before he could stop, she tilted her head and kissed him.

“I didn’t say kis kis!” he laughed.

“You thought it!” she smiled and leaned in and kissed him again.

Though showing affection in-between Learning wasn’t frowned upon, anything further was. ‘There’s a time and a place for such greetings’.

The other teens response to such public displays was, ‘Go get a love booth!’

She and Noa had kis kis’ed and fuk fuk’ed too. Even an overnight hug cuddle. She always liked hug cuddles, including with her girlfriends. She had to admit she liked lick lick, too, mal’s or fem’s. Young or old.

It had been nearly a cycle ago when she met Noa here at Learning. The moment she had seen him, she got all cherry.

“Helo helo, I’m Noa. You?”

He held out his hand, palm up, expecting a finger tap greet of a newbee sameage. She looked down at his hand then up into his eyes. Her fingers interwined his in boyfriend/girlfriend. Her face came up close, pheromone range.

She already knew she wanted to greet this one well. She leaned in and sniffed at his neck line, right below his ear, then turned her head until his nose was embedded in her hair, knowing he was inhaling her.

She pulled back, head tilted, “kis kis?”

He obliged, though obviously unpracticed. Few matings for this one but he was willing. They kissed, at first awkward but soon getting the hang of her. She teach, he learn. Without realizing it, she was in his lap, arms wrapped. Her lips puckering red. She was still unpracticed teen girl, too. Jaa and a couple others were her onlies. Her heat grew him fully.

She became aware of tisk tisks and snicker snicks from other same agers at relax-recess, too. She broke the lip locking and turned around giving them the tongue as they laughed, their own bodies feeling desires. She leaped up, grabbed Noe by the hand and pulled him with her. He followed full willing, boyfriend/girlfriend style.

They barely made it out of the Learn Center before she was jumping him. She backed into a corner of the entry hall, lifted her short silks and pulled on her undie-panties as Noe tried to catch up. He was against her, pushing her back to the soft cover wall. He sucked in a breath, seeing her bare her clitoral redness and puffed pubs between her legs.

“You are beautiful!” he whispered, releasing his young erection from his skintights.

“Fuk fuk!” she moaned, now turned on, more than a socialsexual greeting.

She was in osterus and flushed with teenage estrogen. She wiggled her lace down her knees and pulled him against her. Their mouths met while wetness greeted his penis. She widened her legs to let him in and viral modified biology guided him. He thrust into her, both boy and girl groaning.

“Dry?” she whispered.

He grunted, “Yes” and began the rhythm of fucking.

Two 15 cyclers copulating in the hall, passerbys glancing, resisting their own urges for the moment. In moments, she groaned and shook, amped up hormones making her hypersensitive to his strokes inside her. Her orgasm washed over her even as his exploded forth, rippling his mind. He had barely had time to shunt his biovalve. She calmed from her high.

“Hi I am Cha,” she said in a whisper and a giggle, pulling up her undie-pantie and straightening her silks.

“Glad to meet, Cha, very,” he smiled, refixing his skintight over his now shrunken penile.

The two love greeters stayed in each others arms, slowly recovering. They were bonded friends now. Though their future greets were usually limited to kis kis and nose touch, though, she did haul him willingly to a booth every so often.


After Learning, she snuck a peek at Jaa, still in his Learning couch, face blank, eyes closed. Courses were speed-learned, so the two of them were already in advanced degree classes.

Her Hist course on the War made her sad and gave her a tummy ache. She could not believe the violence it had been. How could young mals and fems hack and blast each other to pieces. Limbs ripped, guts spilled. And reason? Pure bull bull! However, the virus had changed everything and she was glad for the happy ending even if it was rather gross doing it on top of piece parts and gore. Real mind fuck.

She looked around for Noa before she would go home. She needed hug cuddles badly. It seemed everyone was headed elsewhere, she didn’t even see Isa or Jam, her other friends.

“Oh Greet! Young Cha!”

She looked up to see one of her councilors, Dr. Goden. He was in his late thirties, very tall and dark complexion. Also rather handsome with wavy jet-black hair down to his shoulders and a mildly rugged look. Not the pretty-boy look of Jaa. He came over and sat down beside her in the hallway leaving Learning, not far from the Admins slots.

“What’s troubling you today, Cha? Oh, let me guess, Hist. The Final War?”

She looked at him, “How did you ... oh, duh, you got my report.”

He nodded, “Our generations have never seen such violence. Remember, my lovely Cha, that all happened half a thousand cycles ago. Dark dark ages.”

She looked up at him. He reminded her of her Da. She loved Da.

“Do you need anything, Cha, anything to help?”

Her eyes softened; face sagging, “Hug cuddles?”

She so loved being held. Arms around her made her feel safe and secure, loved and loving back. She and Jaa hug cuddled at night, sometimes ending in kis kis or even fuk fuk. She didn’t mind any of that as it made her feel that much closer, more socially accepted. She remembered Learning class on certain animals, they called them Love Apes.

“Cha, I would be honored.”

They walked toward a booth, her hand on the small of her back.

“Doctor Goden, are humans sociosexual?”

“Call me Rom. Ah, you must be thinking of the Gacile Chimpanzee, the Bonobos. Yes, ever since the good fortune of the so-called Love Virus, humans now have a similar societal structure. The apes resolved much of their conflict resolution with sexual activity.”

He didn’t remind her that humans long ago had driven them to extinction. It made him sad just thinking about it.

He took her hand, fingers interlaced, and they entered into its quietness and privacy. He was about to select a couch but she stopped him, touching bed instead. He said nothing.

Cha sat down on the bed. He joined her and put his arms around her waist as they sat. He rocked very slightly as she laid her head against his chest and put her arms around him. She hummed a little tune as they hugged. In her colorful skintight, he could feel every twitch of her muscles and every curve of her body. At 16 cycles, she had full breasts, unaffected by gravity, years from needing any anti-aging treatments. His head closed to hers, he could detect the pheromones of young teen fem.

She leaned back, taking them both to lie on the bed. She cuddled closer to him, allowing her to inhale his scents. Her breathing deepened. Her mind calming from the ultraviolence she had Learned.

She whispered, “This is nice. Comforting. Thank you.”

“Cha, thank you for letting me. We can stay as long as you wish.”

She smiled as he hugged her closer. She squeezed him closer in his soft robes. He brushed her hair out of her face, stroking her hair and her neck repeatedly. He could tell that she was in ripening time, those few days of ovulation that amplified her attractiveness to males and her own desires to be loved and sexed. His body unconsciously responded to the possibility of procreation.

After The Final War, such procreation became an imperative. Whole cities had been destroyed, provinces decimated and depopulated. Strangers mated in the dirt as the virus spread and the overwhelming need to be close to one another drove them. Desire for breeding altered the effects of testosterone from aggression to pheromones of sexual attraction. The virus amplified empathy. People would pass by each other, and instead of being fearful and full of mistrust, would feel a yearning to share what little they might have and being thanked by kissing, hugging and engaging in coitus, even if just for a few moments.

“Kis kis?” she asked.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.