Trading Places at Boarding School - Cover

Trading Places at Boarding School

Copyright© 2020 by Sterling

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Twins Jason and Julie are stuck at conservative, religious, same-sex boarding schools. They are so horny that they devise a plan to secretly switch places to satisfy their desires. A good time is had by all, but with both student bodies having only rumor to guide them instead of accurate sex education, there are complications.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   School   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Julie had only been back at school a week when she got a letter from Jason, with some key information in one of the codes they had devised as children. It turned out a girl could only get pregnant during her period! So that was another reason she was safe.

Julie had one period after she’d been back at school for three weeks. She should be safe anyway, since she didn’t want to get pregnant, but better be extra safe. And she’d been satisfied enough that she didn’t really need penises in her along with all the blood. The guys were willing to hold off, of course. All were delighted to start inseminating her again as soon as it ended. Another month went by, but this time Julie’s period was late. Then she started feeling sick to her stomach. She couldn’t go to the infirmary, naturally, or she would blow her cover. It was a boys-only school.

Maybe she got unlucky, maybe she was careless about talking too much, or maybe she wanted to be caught. But her cover was finally blown.

Her teacher Mr. Atkins asked “Jason” if he would stay after class, please. She was frightened, and kept her head down and acted contrite.

“Look at me,” said Mr. Atkins.

She had no choice. She looked up at him.

“You’re not Jason, are you ... You do look a lot like him, but you’re not him. Are you his brother?”

“Sort of,” said Julie.

“What do you mean, ‘sort of’.”

“I’m ... I’m his sister.”

“Sister! Heavens!”

“You won’t tell, will you? Please?”

“Of course I can’t keep something like this a secret. You’ve been living in the boys’ dorm all this time? ... Has there been any sin going on?”

Julie looked down and gulped.

“Answer me!”

“Yes, sir,” she said.

Have you sinned with your roommate? Heavens, a boy and girl sharing a room!”

“Yes, sir...” She hesitated.

“Have you sinned with anyone else?” asked Mr. Atkins softly.

“Yes.”

“Who?”

“Um, lots and lots of boys, actually.”

“Oh, my goodness!” said Mr. Atkins.

Her mind churned, desperately seeking some way out of this.

“I ... if you would like to make sure I’m really Jason’s sister and not his brother, that would be OK with me...” She looked at him, trying to make her meaning clear. She succeeded.

Mr. Atkins smiled. “Tempting in a way ... But of course I can’t do that!. You suggest yet one more sin on top of the others?”

She shrugged. “There are so many. What’s one more?”

Mr. Atkins smiled again, then frowned.

Julie said, “So I have to leave. I know that. I’m so sorry for causing trouble. But ... could you take me to a doctor? I’m afraid I’ve got a problem.”

“What sort of problem?”

“Well, it’s kind of personal...”

“You’ve been screwing ... I mean committing adultery ... with lots of boys, and you’re too shy to tell me the problem?”

“OK, it’s ... my period is late, and I feel kind of sick. I know I can’t be pregnant...”

“Why can’t you be pregnant?”

“A girl can never get pregnant unless she wants to. I know that much.”

“That is incorrect.”

“But that congressman said it! He said you couldn’t get pregnant from genuine rape. And then there was this big cover-up.”

“The congressman was wrong. There was no cover-up.”

“And you can only get pregnant during your period.”

“That’s wrong too. That’s the one time you really CAN’T get pregnant. Did you use any sort of protection?”

“We were all virgins, so there wasn’t any problem with disease.”

“So a whole bunch of boys have been ejaculating in your vagina, over and over again?”

Julie was momentarily incensed at the starkness of the language, but she was in no position to argue. And as for the content ... She tried to keep from smiling. She really tried. But ... she smiled, and said “Yes.” A whole bunch of boys ejaculating in her vagina, over and over again. Mmmmm.

“It sure seems pretty likely you’re pregnant.”

How could it ... she was so sure! ... Was it all wrong?

Julie was made to sleep in visiting guest quarters that night, not the boys’ dorm. Her mother arrived the next morning to pick her up, her face a hard line. Julie hadn’t expected anything else. At least there was no screaming.

They said little during the two-hour drive home. After unloading her things, her mother took her straight to the doctor’s. She was indeed pregnant.

Abortion was out of the question, but Julie agreed to give her baby up for adoption.


Jason had no warning. The grown-ups from the school appeared in his room, including a man, insisted he pack up while they watched, and escorted him straight out to a waiting car hired by his mother.

There were no criminal charges to be filed.

Jason and Julie’s mother didn’t say anything to them for a full day.

“Why did you do it?” she asked the next evening at dinner. “I can understand it as a prank, for a few days maybe, but ... to keep on this long ... And I’m so disappointed in you, Julie, to just throw your virginity away like that. And the headmaster said you had sinned with more than one boy. I suppose one was Jason’s roommate Bill, who was the other?”

Julie bit her lip. “Mark.”

“Well, we’ll find out in due time which one the father is.”

“And you, Jason. You didn’t sin with any of the girls, I trust.”

Jason looked at Julie, who shrugged. “Yes, I did, mother. I sinned.”

“With how many girls?”

“More than two.”

“Oh, dear...”

Julie was a bit annoyed at her mother’s mild reaction to Jason’s sinning. But that was how it was. If Julie got pregnant, that was very much her problem. If Jason got a girl pregnant, that was not really Jason’s problem. Nor the problem of Jason’s mother.


After dinner, having absorbed their mother’s profound disappointment, the twins huddled in his room.

“Everything completely messed up,” said Jason.

“Total disaster.”

“Switching places was such a dumb idea.”

“Yeah, it really was.”

“So, you’re pregnant. You know who the father is?”

“No idea. Maybe genetic testing will tell later...”

They were silent a while.

Jason said, “It was such a disaster, but ... I miss it.”

“Me too.”

“More than ever.”

“Way more than ever before.”

“And no way are they going to let me near a girl again.”

“Or me near a boy. Except you.”

“Except me.” Jason sighed. “And the only girl in sight is my own sister.”

They looked at each other and made faces of disgust.


Jason woke up to the sound of Julie moaning in the next room. Then the moaning got worse, and she screamed. (Their mother’s bedroom was quite some distance away.)

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.