Trading Places at Boarding School - Cover

Trading Places at Boarding School

Copyright© 2020 by Sterling

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Twins Jason and Julie are stuck at conservative, religious, same-sex boarding schools. They are so horny that they devise a plan to secretly switch places to satisfy their desires. A good time is had by all, but with both student bodies having only rumor to guide them instead of accurate sex education, there are complications.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   School   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Everyone said they looked alike from the time they were babies. The twins. Julie and Jason. They grew up in a very conservative household. Mrs. Mullins tried her best to keep them from even seeing each other naked. No shared baths for these two. Separate bedrooms. But they did a lot together growing up. Julie wasn’t allowed to play with trucks or guns, and Jason wasn’t allowed to play with dolls or dress-up. But to avoid being lonely they did things they were both allowed to do, like board games, reading, and puzzles. They could play outside but were strictly forbidden to leave the yard.

Despite Mrs. Mullins’ best efforts, they did show each other their private parts and were intensely curious, but were left to wonder what the difference meant. Julie went to a private religious elementary school just for girls and Jason to one just for boys. And the same for middle school. High school meant sex-segregated boarding schools, also private and religious.

Most teens had the entire web at their disposal, but these religious schools knew how much sin and temptation was on the internet. When they were young they couldn’t have their own phones at all or watch TV. Their knowledge of the wider world was heavily restricted.

At boarding school they were issued special-purpose smart phones. The only web site they could access was that of the school itself, for purposes of homework and academic communication. No email. Not even any phone calls outside the school -- emergency calls came in through the school switchboard only. Letters were allowed, with the understanding that the school might read them.

And so it happened that when they came home for the October holidays, brother and sister had a great deal to catch up on. They shared all aspects of their experiences, but the issue of sex came up. It kept coming up, over and over. Julie said the girls were all groaning about how frustrating it was there weren’t any boys. Jason said the boys were constantly talking about boners and jerking off and dreaming of girls. Julie admitted some girls talked about how exciting the idea of a boner was. One of them was Julie’s roommate, who said it with her hand in her panties, rubbing away. Julie said she sometimes felt she’d crawl out of her skin, she was so horny. Jason said the same.

They looked at each other.

“You’re a boy, but that would be disgusting. Eewwwww!”

“Yeah, you’re a girl, but that would be incredibly gross. Yuck!”

“But if only I could take your place ... to be among all those boys ... oh, that would be heaven!”

“If I could be you for a day ... what an idea! All those girls ... but I’d want to have sex with them.”

“That’s OK, they’d want to have sex with you too! And all those boys...”

“They would surely have sex with you ... every one you let.”

“Oh, I’d let them all! I’m so horny...”

“If only we could switch places.” They both laughed.

“But if I cut my hair shorter, and you grew yours longer, we’d look awfully similar. I’m a little tall for a girl. My breasts are pretty small.”

“I’m a little short for a boy.” He sighed.

“You’re not that short. And my breasts ... maybe the boys wouldn’t even want me...”

“Your breasts are fine. Guys talk about wanting big boobs but they’ll take any boobs they could get. They would want you. Oh boy, would they want you. And it would be handy if you’re trying to pass for me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.