Mirror, Mirror, on the Wall - Cover

Mirror, Mirror, on the Wall

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Hillbilly boy makes one discovery after another about his single mom thanks to an unexpected viewing port.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Incest   Gang Bang   Food   Prostitution  

The young couple were glowing as they entered the trailer. Julie commented, “He’s a good dancer. I hope he’s as good at other activities too.” He blushed. They were offered some shine and asked about the dance. Mabel said she’d decided to stay there tonight and, with Ma, would retire to JJ’s room very soon. The bathroom was busy until the older women had done what they needed to do. With the bedroom door closed, the place was now the youngsters’.

Not having been intimate yet, they took separate trips to the bathroom. JJ lit the candles and turned back the clean sheets. Quick memories of the many times he’d been laid in that bed flashed through his mind but he tried to focus on this new flower to pick. He was under the sheet when Julie returned in a lacy nighty. The only light was from the candles, illuminating a lovely smile on her face.

JJ took it slow, showing lots of affection as he explored her body and she explored his. There were happy noises as his lips messed with her ears and neck and nipples before kissing his way down her stomach to do kiss circles around her pussy. After his tongue explored that fresh flower she was begging to be taken. There was no pain since she’d tried substitutes to see how a cock might really feel. Nothing was close.

After the first copulation, they laid close together and talked about the feelings that being so intimate produced. This time Julie explored JJ’s body and she rode him for a somewhat different joining. Those were great starts and there was lots of night left. The moms watched the first part through the closet mirror but the left the new lovers their privacy.

The new couple didn’t surface until almost lunch except for a few quick trips to the bathroom. After a quiet brunch, Mabel took her daughter home and Ma snuggled with JJ who went back to bed, apparently exhausted. The two lovebirds did “the deed” every and all night for a week. JJ was amazingly eager for her even after all his experience with older women. He was aware of the feelings but couldn’t explain them, even if he took the time to try. His Ma hardly got any naked time with him so she made up for it with some fuck-buddies.

On Saturday, one week after the big night, Julie mentioned the idea of seeing others as part of growing up. A supposed rationale was that her mom and his missed his attention too. A sense of loss struck JJ but he did remember that he’d said that to others, like Wanda. Julie made it quite clear that did not mean they would stop spending time together. Speaking of dear Wanda, she’d informed JJ that she was dating a guy that she was really hooking up with and was going to stick just to him to see if it was good for the long run.

Things didn’t change for a few weeks then on a Saturday night, as JJ was sliding deep in his now favorite pussy, Julie informed him tactfully that the night before she had gotten naked with another. That revelation kicked JJ into high gear and he simply ravished her. She didn’t know how to take that unexpected reaction and just hung on for the quite pleasurable ride. He wouldn’t talk about it right then so she insisted on staying over. In the morning she’d talk with Ma about the new situation.

JJ left early on some errand or another so Julie could easily get the conversation with Ma that she wanted. After explaining what she was seeing, Julie asked Ma what to do.

“Even though he has bin fuckin fer a couple of years it wasn’t like this. With us older women there is feelins, of course, but not like the romantic ones he’s havin with yew fer the first time. Me and yer Ma had connections with other men befur he started screwing us but yew are brand new and he’s gittin thet possessive feelin men kin have.”

Julie nodded and asked, “But what can I do to make it better?”

Ma looked her in the eye, “Yew can say yer stopping with anybody else but he had to too. Or yew can not say nuthin and just do it with others quietly and hope he don’t find out. Yew ain’t got no weddin vows, right?”

Julie gave her thanks and headed home with lots to think about. Not surprisingly, this other guy she’d fucked, even though he was older, wasn’t as good as JJ and she recognized she didn’t have the feelings for him either. Was it worth trying to improve him if it would hurt her connection to her first lover? She’d ponder the situation until JJ would communicate again. She might try the first suggestion to see what his feelings really were.

JJ’s feelings finally settled, aided by his missing her company, and not just that between her thighs. They met on her back porch, each with a beer. “Are you ready to share your thought, my dear JJ,” asked Julie. He’d been good about dispensing advice to others but sharing his own feelings was different, especially when he knew damned well they weren’t logical.

“Ah don’t like you fucking other guys!” he blurted out finally when Julie exhibited silent patience for his answer.

“Why?” was her succinct and quite provocative return.

“Ah don’t know fer sure. Maybe because Ah was yer first, and Ah certainly didn’t expect this but Ah’d never done it with a virgin before either.”

“Are you in love with little me?”

He pondered that for quite a few seconds, “Mebby. Ah ain’t ever bin in love cept with Ma and thet’s differnt. You in love with me?”

That was something Julie was ready for, “Yes and no. You will always be special to me and I like much more about you than your terrific tool but I’m also young and inexperienced. Look at what it has done for you. I’m reaping the benefit of you even screwing my own mom.” She had the floor so she pursued what she had been thinking of. “There are only a few ways we can go from here. Neither of us wants to just say goodbye forever. The next possibility is to give up all others and be a committed couple. The last is to date others but keep our connection strong. I would even reserve the night you made me a woman like an anniversary to spend the night together. That means so much to me I’d try to get that into a marriage agreement if I married someone else.”

“Yew wood dew thet? Ah never thought of it. Never thought fur enuf ahead tew think of gittin hitched yet. Don’t know if Ah wood if’n there are several wimmen thet needs me.”

She slugged his shoulder pretty solidly, “Do you hear what you just said? What if I had a few men that needed me? Shouldn’t I have the same freedom you just said you want? If you were included, what have you lost?”

“Gurl, yer awfully smart and ya got me there. Ah mixes up thinkin and feelin Ah guess.”

Julie gave him a kiss, “We all do my dear, and now could I have some of your ‘feelin’ cause my pussy’s been lonely since the last time we were together? I know you haven’t been celibate but I don’t care because you are with me right now and that’s all that matters.”

“Sellabate?”

“Don’t worry about it and get your clothes off. I want you right here on the porch cause I can’t wait any longer.”

In a little while they lay close and contented. Julie wasn’t done pushing her points. “I know that you know that my mom and yours are fucking others. Does that make your pleasures with them any worse? Do you like them less because they want to satisfy their own needs and you aren’t always involved?” JJ had to nod his head “no”. “I felt that way about you from the beginning so are you man enough to do the same for me? I might fuck one guy or twenty. I just can’t know that right now but I will tell you with all my heart that I will always care for you in a special way, like I’ve said before.”

JJ kissed her hard and held her close. “Yew are teachin me stuff Ah needs tew know. Ah read somewhere thet if’n yew love someone yew let them go and if they luvs yew they will come back. Yer anniversary idear is a good one Ah thinks. Let’s try things out and stay close too, OK?”

It was months later before Julie got naked and more with another man. She didn’t say anything to JJ that night when he was sliding in her other man’s sperm, she figured. He didn’t seem to notice any difference, just as she expected based on her experience with his other partners that she knew plenty about.

This wasn’t a date thing like the one other guy she’d fucked quite a while ago. Jerry was a paraplegic about ten years older than she. He’d lost his legs below the knees in an auto collision three years earlier and was wheelchair-bound because the insurance coverage was so limited. He has learned web page design while recuperating and could do it part-time from home. She met him through a high-school volunteering program and visited him three afternoons a week.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.