Mirror, Mirror, on the Wall - Cover

Mirror, Mirror, on the Wall

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Hillbilly boy makes one discovery after another about his single mom thanks to an unexpected viewing port.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Incest   Gang Bang   Food   Prostitution  

Johnny Joe, usually called JJ, was fifteen and living in an old single-wide back off a dirt road in the Ozarks. At least the school bus came by so he could get an education. His Pa had deserted them almost two years ago so that just left him to help his Ma. He wasn’t real sure that “Pa” was the one that started him in his Ma but that was the only one he knew. It was no matter now cuz Ma worked at a fast food place in town and would often bring home one guy or another to fill the place left empty by that departure. It wern’t a hole in her heart either.

There was only one bathroom between the two bedrooms so he got quick views of her body and sometimes the man who happened to be there as they went naked to it from the bedroom for one reason or another. The bedroom door was always closed when things got noisy in there though. The rhythmic thumping and vocal cries came through the thin wall easily. JJ had a general idea about what was happening and would often match the rate of his fist on his dick to what he was hearing.

Searching for a towel in the little linen closet that was on Ma’s bedroom side of the bathroom, he noticed for the first time a piece of cardboard on the back wall. Pulling it off he was surprised to find he could see through the mirror on Ma’s bedroom wall at the foot of her bed. Shit! He could watch her fuck! Carefully replacing the cover he awaited her return, knowing that more than half the time she’d have a guy with her.

Sure enough, she was followed by a guy he’d seen quite a few times before and who gave him a nod as he went past to the bedroom. Once the thumping started he slipped into the bathroom, left the light off, and pulled the cardboard cover off. Damn, she’d left the curtains open so there was plenty of light to see by. And what a view! All he could see of Ma because of the angle was her ass with legs spread and knees high. The guy’s ass was bouncing up and down with his balls a’swinging and his shaft disappearing and reappearing in Ma’s fur-framed hole.

JJ was jacking furiously at the same rate and he reached for a few squares of toilet paper just in time to catch the pearly spurting of his cock head. Moments later he heard the guy groan and things around Ma’s opening got wetter. When the guy, who he’d never been introduced to, pulled out, the full view of her swollen pussy was decorated by oozing man-cream. JJ flushed the tissue and got his ass out of the bathroom after replacing the cardboard cover.

He grabbed a school book just before his naked Ma paraded to where he just was. Her tits were saggy and swung as she moved. Her ass jiggled too. Not in the best shape for a thirty-year-old but good enough to get herself fucked pretty regular. The guy was dressed by the time she emerged and she kissed him goodbye, just like the four or five others JJ had seen go into that bedroom.

“Yew hungry, boy?” was the first thing she said to him after finding a ratty bathrobe to put on. He got up to help her since he figured she was a much better slut than cook. She’d brought home some leftovers from the place she worked and they went into the microwave to warm up.

As they ate, her robe gaped open at the top and JJ got more of the frequent tit views. Of course he didn’t remember nursing on them as a little one but would like to try them again. He wished he could ask.

She’d see him staring and give her titties a little shake and smile. What a tease, he thought. Maybe he should just ask.

When she fucked after work she was usually sober. Her positions changed so he got to see lots of live porn with different cocks doing their different things to her mouth, tits, and cunt. It was hot!

Then she came home rather drunk one Saturday night. JJ watched as usual but she just lay there on her side after her date got her naked and spooned up behind her to take a piece even though she wasn’t responsive. She probably wouldn’t have minded if she’d been awake, her son thought, so it wasn’t really rape. Then he wondered if he should go to her and cover her up. It was going to be a bit chilly that night and the heater wasn’t the best. He decided that was a good deed.

He was wearing his boxers when he entered the room and when he whispered her name she just kept snoring. Her pussy was pointed right at him and dripping her date’s cream. He went to the bathroom for some tissue to wipe it off and his dick popped up again at the scene.

Lust took over. He pulled his rod out the front opening and spooned up behind her like her date just had. His virgin dick slipped into the sopping snatch very easily and he almost shot off at that first and intense sensation of being in a real pussy. He stroked slowly and gently, not wanting to wake her up. Quite quickly came the realization why all those men wanted to bury their bone in a hot twat. He was already wishing he could stay there for hours. That wasn’t gonna happen since his nuts wished for the seeds to be planted and his cock pulsed with a pleasure stronger than he’d ever gotten from his fist.

Being a good boy, he carefully cleaned her up like he had done from her date and covered her with the sheet and blanket before going to his own bed. Sleep didn’t come quickly. Too many thoughts and feelings. Had he been evil to take her like that? He knew incest was frowned upon. What would she think? After all, she welcomed lots of cocks in her and she loved him, he thought, so... ?

The next weekend, with a different guy, she fell asleep snoring right after he left. Again, no response to JJ’s checking as she was on her side with one leg pulled up. JJ easily eased in with this scissors position and didn’t mind at all that it was well lubed from her date. He added his soon enough.

The next week she was pretty sober on a Saturday night so he just beat off watching her get laid. It was just a few days later, on a week night, when she came home late and tipsy, asking JJ to help her get to bed. He even had to guide her to the toilet and she asked him to wipe her pussy after she peed. Same thing in getting undressed and she was soon snoring on her back under the sheet.

JJ was so horny he took a risk and checked her consciousness as usual. Gently spreading her knees apart, he had gotten a couple of inches into a drier than usual twat when her eyes popped open and she put her legs around him. “Go on, bury it like yew wants tew.”

He’d have pulled out in fear if she hadn’t trapped him. “Honey, gimme a good hard fuck and then we’ll talk.” Her hips showed him just how vigorously she wanted the action and he spurted hard in just afew minutes.

She looked him in his embarrassed face and said, “Sweetie, yew didn’t have to be sew sneaky but Ah can unnerstand why yew were. Ah felt the same way when Ah seduced mah big brother many years ago. Ah have a question. How many times did you fuck me when Ah’d been drinking?”

“Only once Ma, honestly. Yer date did yew and yew didn’t wake up so Ah couldn’t resist.”

“How did yew know that?”

He told her about the mirror and she laughed. “Ah guess yew got some sex education. Ahm gonna give yew the real thing from now on. Let’s change position because Ah feels yew filling up again.” Ma rolled over to be on top with practiced skill so her new cock didn’t slip out. “Suck on these tits like yew did when yew were little. It surprised me back then that it felt so good, just lahk a lover would dew. Mah pussy didn’t feel sew good fer a whahl though. Yew really stretched it but yew feels a lot better in there this tahm. Ah’d like yew to shoot yer stuff in me agin just like your paw did. Yew won’t start a baby though since the doctor fixed that quite a whal ago.”

JJ had a question, “Whah did Pa leave us?”

She smiled as she kept moving on his dick, “He were my husband but not the one who started yew. That happened before Ah even met him and Ah think Ah know who it were but that man don’t know. Your ‘Pa’, as you think of him, just couldn’t handle mah needs and didn’t like it when Ah fucked anybody else. Ah know yew are used to it so if you want to keep doing this with me it’ll be real handy for both of us.”

After a bunch of groaning spurts, JJ was done for a while and fell asleep in her bed. She moved down and cleaned his softening dick orally, pleased with how big and hard it had been. It would get in her a lot she figured, remembering how horny her teen boyfriends had bin way back. He was real handy too, like a husband ought to be and without the extra energy that dates took. Not that she’d cut back on them too much cuz they took her places she couldn’t afford. Giving them pussy as a thank you was good fer her too. If’n they weren’t the best now she had a “back up” waiting at home. What a fortunate woman she was. Practical too.

JJ learned a lot real fast since she responded however he wanted whenever he did. He quickly could distinguish if his pecker was sliding into that very experienced cunt for the first time in a while compared to it having a recent load of man-cream. Didn’t matter ... he liked it any way he could get it whether in bed or on the couch or her bent over the kitchen table or even sitting on his lap when he was on the toilet. Any way he buried his dick in his original pussy was great. She thought so too and some of her former studs found it more difficult to get their chance for coital relief.

One of her men had some money and offered to take her on a road trip with him. He had several business stops around a nearby atate and wanted some portable pussy to make it more fun. His wife didn’t like to travel like that, or even fuck very much, which is why he bounced on JJ’s Ma at least once a week. She liked the money he left behind too.

When he proposed the trip it seemed like something special because she could never afford such things, especially with no car. Hearing about the schedule of him being busy with meetings much of the day, she knew she’d get lonesome so insisted that JJ accompany them, reassuring Oscar that would not interfere with him getting laid. Two-bed rooms were often the same price anyway.

JJ had watched Oscar banging his Ma through the mirror and knew he had a rather small dick. He wanted to make the trip though so would avoid comparisons.

There were four cities and six nights on the circuit. The hillbillies had never been to any of them so it was exciting. Ma took them both to a non-profit donation store to get some better clothes and borrowed two suitcases from a friend at work. They were ready for this big adventure when Oscar picked them up in his late model SUV. JJ sat up front to visit with this 40ish and overweight man. The teenager wasn’t impressed with the expressed intelligence even though he himself wasn’t highly educated. But Oscar made money and would spend it so that is what counted on this trip.

JJ’s head was on a swivel as they traveled west from the Ozarks to the much flatter land of eastern Oklahoma. Gently rolling grasslands began to get filled with grazing cattle. The variety of vehicles on the Interstate was a source of amazement too. This was all new stuff for the young man. As they began getting into Tulsa, the number of homes and commercial buildings was unlike anything JJ had ever seen. Ma had rarely seen it either so was looking out her window.

Oscar pulled into a motel at the northern edge of Tulsa and checked in, then drove around to a door and everyone grabbed what they could. Ma had been screwed plenty of times in motels but usually not ones this nice even though it was a midrange brand. JJ was fascinated and prowled around the room inspecting everything.

Oscar pulled out a bottle of bourbon and sent Ma for some ice. He poured three plastic glasses on the rocks and toasted a successful business trip. Neither of his companions really knew what that was but cheered it anyway.

They walked two places down for dinner and then back to the room. The TV was amazing to the hillbillies for a while until Oscar said it was bedtime. He had an eight o’clock meeting in the morning and would come back at eleven to check them out. He whispered something into Ma’s ear.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.