Hiding in School - Cover

Hiding in School

Copyright© 2020 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 5

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Growing up Kayla heard stories of how her Mom and Step-Dad met and fell in love at college. She also heard how he had to transfer schools and leave her Mom behind. Shortly after that she met Kyla's Dad and they fell in love and got married then had her. She had applied to only one college. The one she dreamed of going to. But was denied. Her Step-Dad tells her there is a way to get in. She'd have to go disguised as a guy. Since it will soon be an all boy's school.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Hermaphrodite   Anal Sex   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

I spent the rest of that day thinking of how and why a girl would find my guy form attractive. That night I had dreams of me hanging out with Sue as myself. Later on in the dreams, I would see Bree come along and she would flirt with me. I’d ask her if she was a lesbian when she’d say no I’d then ask her why she was flirting with another girl if she wasn’t a lesbian. She’d say I was being silly, that I wasn’t a girl that I was a hot guy. I’d look at myself in a mirror and see that I was in my guy suit. Then I’d see Bree coming closer so she could kiss me. Luckily that’s when I’d wake up.

I’d walk through the hallway and Carter appeared out of nowhere and asked, “Why aren’t you getting ready?”

I was still sleepy so it took a moment for me to understand. I yawned and said, “Remind me why I have to move into the dorm instead of living here with you and Mom. It’s only a twenty-minute drive.”

“It’s part of the cover story. It would be odd to have my son Kyle living in the same house as you but never have the two of you seen together. Maybe if it hadn’t gotten out that you had only applied to one college and didn’t get in then maybe you could have stayed here,” answered Carter.

I wanted to argue the case but I didn’t think that would go over well so I said the first thing that came to mind, “Are you sure that I’m going to have my own room? Because I’m not sure I could handle sleeping in this suit.” I gestured to my manly form.

He looked serious as he said, “I wouldn’t recommend sleeping in that suit. Twenty hours is the most I’d say you should stay in the suit. But if you needed the most you could stay in it would be about three days. Then after that get out of it as fast as you can and don’t wear the suit for at least twenty-four hours.”

“What would happen after three days in the suit?” I asked, feeling very curious.

“You would become permanently bonded to the suit,” Carter stated.

I was now fully awake. I was beginning to have second thoughts about this entire thing, “Oh my God. Maybe school isn’t worth it. I can always homeschool for college. That’s a thing, isn’t it?

Carter was laughing, “I’m only kidding. Oh, the look on your face.” Seriously now he said, “Okay, now that the fun is over I do have to say it actually would be bad if you were to stay in the suit for more than three days. There would be a few problems, the least of them would be that you would begin to stink. We’re actually working on a way that would let you or anyone wearing a suit just like yours to shower and bathe and get rid of those other pesky problems.”

I slugged him in the arm gently. Immediately after that, I felt those familiar rumblings in my system. I looked at Carter and said, “Do we have time for another treatment?”

He looked at his watch and said, “It’ll have to be a quick one.” He looked a bit embarrassed and added, “I’m going to need a little help getting it up though. Your mother needed some comforting last night and I haven’t quite recovered yet.”

I cringed, I wanted to say, “First of all, eww. I didn’t need that bit of information.” But I looked at his feet and said, “If it’ll help you to help me, I’ll do it.” A thought came to mind and I quickly looked him in the eyes, “You’re not wanting to put it in,” I pointed to my pussy, “there, are you? That’s not the help you were talking about is it?”

“NNo.asm7ch as I’d really like to do that, I know you wouldn’t want it. I was actually talking about you helping with a little bit of a blowjob. If that’s alright,” Carter informed me.

I nodded and wondered why he didn’t try asking Mom to do this part. But as we walked past their room on the way to mine I heard Mom snoring. Whenever she snores like that it’s always best to let her sleep. Trust me it’s not pretty when you wake her up when she’s like that. Whenever I have to give my step-dad a blowjob I always feel a bit hesitant but also a little excited at the same time. But when Carter pulls down his pants and I see that dick of his I lose any hint of hesitation. I couldn’t imagine a better-looking dick. Today, when he pulled down his pants there, was almost no sign of it coming to life any time soon. I got on my knees and lifted his soft dick. I started with a kiss to the tip. Then I kissed his balls and licked them before taking one at a time in my mouth. I loved sucking on them almost as much as taking his dick down my throat and up my ass. I briefly wondered what it would feel like having it go up my pussy. Part of me was glad that I was going to live in the college dorms because part of me still wanted to save that for my wedding night. Each time I had one of my treatments that part of me got smaller inside.

It took a lot of work to revive Carter’s dick. By the time it was awake I was so worked up that when I was on my back I held onto his dick and said, “Can you rub my pu ... can you rub me a bit with the tip?”

I saw genuine surprise on his face before he said, “I’m not sure that’d be a good idea. If I touched your pussy with the tip I might be tempted to put the entire length inside.” He mumbled something that I couldn’t understand. Did he say again? Then he added, “Would you want that?”

I shook my head no but quietly said, “I ... I ... if that’s what you want, then I’ll let you do it.”

He half-smiled at me then came closer to me. He pressed his tip against my clit and rubbed it a bit, then he touched the entrance of my pussy then slid up and looked me in the eyes, “I won’t insert it until you say it’s what you want, not if it’s what I want.” Again I saw a guilty look cross his face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.