Hiding in School - Cover

Hiding in School

Copyright© 2020 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 19

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Growing up Kayla heard stories of how her Mom and Step-Dad met and fell in love at college. She also heard how he had to transfer schools and leave her Mom behind. Shortly after that she met Kyla's Dad and they fell in love and got married then had her. She had applied to only one college. The one she dreamed of going to. But was denied. Her Step-Dad tells her there is a way to get in. She'd have to go disguised as a guy. Since it will soon be an all boy's school.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Hermaphrodite   Anal Sex   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

It took me much longer to stop laughing than it should and when I did I still felt that it could return at any moment.

I had her return to the first picture we enlarged and pointed to the pussy, “That’s not me. I mean the face is me but that body isn’t. Especially that pussy. This is photoshopped.”

“What? Are you sure? These pictures look pretty real to me,” Bree stated.

I rolled my eyes and said, “You’ve had sex with me before. Do you remember me having a clit ring? Or even that tattoo?”

Bree looked confused, “Tattoo and a clit ring?” she mouthed. Then she looked through the photos. Not just the ones from this email but the ones I know were of me She compared the pictures. Both bodies looked very similar. The main differences were the tattoo and the ring.

“I’m guessing that they took the pictures of me from the breasts up and merged it with another small chested girl with my darker skin tone and same build. Unless they took the time to color her skin too. They’re just messing with you. Thank God,” I told Bree.

“I guess I was just so worried for you that I never took the time to check for any piercings and tattoos. Although...” Bree had a mischievous grin on her face.

“No. I’m not getting a tattoo,” I stated. “And the day I get a clit ring is the day you get one too.”

The grin just got wider, “You promise?”

I made a big show on thinking about it. I held out my pinky and said, “I promise.”

Bree took my pinky in hers and we shook on the promise. She went from being happy to looking sad in just a couple of seconds. I realized she did that a lot. I wondered why.

Bree said, “My parents are insisting my brother and I enroll back into school. They’re threatening to cut off our inheritance. And to cut us out of the family if we don’t. Don’t get me wrong they agree that we dropped out of that un-namable school. They even said that you should even sue them after the way Mr. Summers treated you. But my parents want us to go to a different school once the new school arrives.”

“I’m confused. What kind of parents would force their child to do that? This doesn’t seem like the parents you’re always talking about. Would it help if I talked to them? Wait you’re not sad because you’d have to go to school out of state? And that would mean we may never see each other again. I can’t handle never seeing you again,” I was practically hyperventilating now.

Bree rubbed my cheek, “It’s nothing like that. I would do my best to stay in this state. I’ve never actually been outside of this state. I’d only want to leave the state if I could take my wife with me.”

“I hope you can stay here. Wait, wife? You’re married? I’ve slept with a married woman? Oh, my goodness,” I teased.

Bree went from sad to a little annoyed to trying to hold back a laugh, “I’m not joking.” She walked in front of me and got down on her knee, took my hand in hers, “I know I messed up when I moved out of your place the way I did. I would love nothing more than for you to be my wife. Will you marry me?”

I know that Bree had a sense of humor and liked to tease me, I wondered if this was one of those times. But then I looked into her eyes and saw the sincerity in them and I asked, “What if this child turns out to be Steven’s or even my Dad’s?”

“I would love the child as if it were my own. It is from the woman I’ve loved from the moment that I met you,” Bree said in the most beautiful way. I was about to say something but she held up her hand and continued, “Before you answer there is one more thing I need to tell you. When you talked to Sue recently she was distracted because I was in the room and I was getting her attention. I heard everything you said. I listened. When you said you’d like to have sex with your Dad again I could tell you meant it. And if you still do want that I’ll be okay with that. Even if we get married or not. Heck, you could even have sex with him first after our wedding if that’s what you’d want.”

I took her hand, “I appreciate the offer. I may have sex with him again someday. If he were to let me. But if I were to get married I’d make sure the first person I have sex with would be my spouse. Now could you please ask me again? About the marrying you not the sex with my Dad.”

Her smile was a bit tentative but she took my hand in hers and asked, “Kyla Selena Hamill, you are the most amazing woman I’ve ever known. My heart and life would be complete if you were to be my wife. Will you marry me?”

I cried and said, “I ... YES! I will marry you!”

I have no idea how long Bree and I had been kissing before I heard crying but it wasn’t long enough.

When we turned around Sue said, “I take it that this means she said yes.”

“You knew? Since when?” I asked.

Sue gave that mischievous grin, “Pretty much since she and her brother moved in. I saw her with that.” She nodded towards Bree.

When I saw Bree holding out the most beautiful diamond ring that I’ve ever seen I let her slip it onto my finger and said, “I love it.” It wasn’t very fancy, it was simple but it came from Bree. Then I said, “What are we going to tell my parents? They like the tradition of asking the parents.” Bree’s smile widened even further. “Are you serious? You already asked them?”

She kissed me again and after my heart and legs recovered Bree said, “I asked them a couple days ago. Okay, it was more like a couple days after Steven and I moved into your place. And we can tell them that you accepted. And that we are going to spend the rest of our lives together making sure that we do the best we can to make each other happy and to have many and I mean many babies together.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.