Hiding in School - Cover

Hiding in School

Copyright© 2020 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 18

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Growing up Kayla heard stories of how her Mom and Step-Dad met and fell in love at college. She also heard how he had to transfer schools and leave her Mom behind. Shortly after that she met Kyla's Dad and they fell in love and got married then had her. She had applied to only one college. The one she dreamed of going to. But was denied. Her Step-Dad tells her there is a way to get in. She'd have to go disguised as a guy. Since it will soon be an all boy's school.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Hermaphrodite   Anal Sex   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Bree and Steven had been gone for about two and a half weeks and I’ve been in contact with them almost every day. But it wasn’t the same. I’ve been trying to contact Sue for a few days to talk to her without any luck. Until one day.

I was about to hang up on the video call when her face showed up. I said, “Sue I’m so happy to see you. I need to talk to you.”

“Now’s not a good time,” Sue said. She seemed distracted and looked out of frame then added, “Actually my schedule just cleared up.” She really looked at me and now she was worried, “What’s wrong?”

I had been pinching my bottom lip and licked that spot before answering, “I’m miserable. I messed things up. If I hadn’t gotten pregnant then maybe I wouldn’t be so lonely. I wouldn’t be so confused.”

“Don’t blame yourself. And don’t do anything drastic about the baby,” Sue yelled.

“What? I’d never do anything drastic. I already love this baby. Just like I love her,” I said as if on autopilot.

“Her?” Sue quizzically asked.

“Them. I meant them. I love both Bree and Steven. I do,” I was silent after that.

“Oh, Kyla. I know you love them both.” She thought for a moment. “Who do you think about more often?”

“I, I, I uh. That’s not fair. I can’t say that,” I told my friend.

“Which friend do you picture in your mind and you feel butterflies quicker,” I smiled as she said that. Then she surprised me, “Which one of them gets you sexually excited quicker?”

“Susan! There is no way I’ll say that. Not out loud anyway. First I know I already said this but I do care about both of them. I love them so much. But I can say that the one I think of most often and that gets those good little butterflies fluttering in the best of ways is,” I took a deep breath and held it for a moment then said, “is Bree. I honestly never thought I’d say that about another woman. But when I’m with her I feel so many wonderful emotions.”

Sue smiled, “Feelings like lust?”

I ground, “No. I do get excited by her,” I grimaced, I wondered if she’d take that as admittance to her earlier question, “but I don’t think it’s lust. To me, lust seems dirty. I’ve felt that before. Like when I first saw Steven naked. God, I wanted to touch his dick. Mmm. But I want to make Bree happy. If I could hold onto her and there would be no sex in old I think I could be happy with that.” I got frustrated, “Should I call back later? You’re really distracted and it’s driving me crazy.”

“I’m okay. But I have another question or two or even more. You’ll have my undivided attention. Are you still getting your treatments from your Dad? Don’t look so surprised. I’ve known about your condition for years. Remember that weekend when ... No, I need to keep my mind concentrated. Do you?” Sue asked.

I thought back through my memories, “Huh. No, I haven’t. Not for a few weeks now. Not since.”

“Not since you got pregnant. Your boobs growing was just the first sign you’d no longer need the treatments one day. Some women who have the same condition have the same thing happen. Others are not so lucky. But the thing that really stopped them was your pregnancy. Okay now for my next question. Will you miss having sex with your Dad? Even if you were to have either ‘Bree’ or Steven? Or both?” Sue asked.

I watched my computer screen to make sure she was keeping her promise of giving me her attention, I nodded and said, “I’ve grown to enjoy his treatments. Ever since I started these treatments I always thought that if I were to be rid of them I’d like to try having anal sex with him. And since he used my pussy I realized I’d miss having sex with him. But if I were to have either Bree or Steven as my partner that longing feeling may still be there for a while but I could live with it until it went away.”

Sue looked unsure then said, “I’m not sure it would go away. I mean I’ve wanted to have sex with both my Dad and yours since I first started getting sexually excited.”

I shouldn’t have been drinking anything at that moment. I nearly choked on my orange juice. When you’re drinking orange juice and not only do you nearly choke on it but it ends up squirting out your nose it’s not fun.

I wiped away the juice and said, “You told me that you first got sexually excited in the second grade. That was really early. Was it one of them that you first got excited about?” She nodded her head. “Who got you excited first?”

Sue grimaced, “Your Dad. My Dad wasn’t for another half year. Sorry about that.”

I laughed, “That’s awesome. I thought I was the only one that felt like that about him back then. Well out of the kids our age.” I paused, “Did you ever do anything with your Dad, or let him know about your feelings?”

“Uh uh, no way would I have ever had the guts to tell him that. This may sound bad but I had always been jealous of your condition and being forced into having sex with your Dad. Maybe if I had been like you I’d have been able to do it with my Dad. But then again if I had I would have ended up pregnant a long time ago. Probably before we even got into high school. Especially since one I hate anal and two with this condition the female body only takes the pill and turns it into a fertility drug and makes the woman super horny,” Sue told me. She then looked away then back at me. “I’ve got to go. I need to take my dog out for a walk.”

I was on my way to the kitchen when I saw my Dad. I froze in place and was glad he hadn’t seen me yet. I pictured what it would be like to go up to him and ask him if he’d like to have sex with me. I’d tell him that since I was already pregnant I didn’t need to worry about my previous plan of waiting until I was married. I even imagined the arguments he’d give and all the things I’d say to counter them. My little daydream went all the way to the point where he was on top of me and his dick was just barely spreading my pussy lips. I swear I could actually feel it all happening to me. Things came to an end when I heard a giggle, I saw my Mom in the room and she was sitting on his lap and started making out with him. I went back to my room and hid under the covers. First I rubbed my belly wondering who the other parent was. I even pictured what the baby would look like with each possibility as the other parent. When I pictured Bree as the other parent I then shifted to thinking of her. That got me thinking of having sex with her and that magnificent dick. That just got me having the most powerful orgasm from masturbation that I’ve ever had.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.