Hiding in School - Cover

Hiding in School

Copyright© 2020 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 12

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Growing up Kayla heard stories of how her Mom and Step-Dad met and fell in love at college. She also heard how he had to transfer schools and leave her Mom behind. Shortly after that she met Kyla's Dad and they fell in love and got married then had her. She had applied to only one college. The one she dreamed of going to. But was denied. Her Step-Dad tells her there is a way to get in. She'd have to go disguised as a guy. Since it will soon be an all boy's school.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Hermaphrodite   Anal Sex   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

I was speechless and I couldn’t move even if my life depended on it. I was barely even aware of my surroundings.

That is until I heard Steven say, “Exsqueeze me? What do you mean expelled?”

“Yeah. He hasn’t done anything to warrant that action from the school. He’s one of the top students in his class,” Bree stated.

“This ex-student knows why this action is warranted, Miss Summers and Mr. Croft,” Principal Summers turned to me and added, “Don’t you Miss Hamill?”

“That’s a cold insult calling a guy Miss,” said Steven.

Students were starting to gather around. But I was sure that Mr. Summers wasn’t aware of that.

I found my voice and said, “This is crazy. I’ve got a class to go to.”

Mr. Summers stepped closer to me and grabbed ahold of my cheek and started to pull. It didn’t feel exactly as it would have if he grabbed my cheek directly but it still hurt. When the suit wouldn’t give way he started pulling both cheeks. I was afraid that if I tried to pull away the suit would tear away. But then it hurt enough to where I screamed out.

Then my Dad came by and yelled, “What are you doing. Keep your hands off my son.”

Mr. Summers let go of me and composed himself and said, “You knew the rules of this school. I may not be able to prove that you had anything to do with sneaking your Daughter in as a boy so I can fire you but I can expel her.”

“Don’t worry. After you attacked my child like that I quit. And I’ll be contacting the school board about this treatment of one of your students,” my Dad picked me up from the floor and then told Mr. Summers, “And you’ll be hearing from my lawyer.”

Mr. Summers must have done something to my suit because I was having trouble standing or even moving. So my Dad strengthened his hold on me.

“Can we help you, Mr. Hamill?” Steven asked.

Bree helped hold me up too and said, “I’ve never been more disgusted to share the same last name as you. Thank God we don’t share the same DNA,” with those last words Bree made some gagging sounds. Then added, “If Kyle here is out of the school I’ll be dropping out of this institution as well.”

We went to my Dad’s car and all four of us went to my house. I don’t know what surprised me more out of everything that happened today, being discovered or my Mom being home at this time of the day. She wasn’t even supposed to be back until next Tuesday and today was Thursday.

She came out of the house and asked, “What are you doing home so early?”

Dad rushed to my side of the care and said, “No time to explain, help me carry her to the house.”

“Her? What’s going on?” Steven asked.

Bree said, “There’s a lot you’ve missed out on Stevie. But I agree with Mr. Hamill. No time to explain.”

I was starting to get some movement back when I couldn’t breathe anymore. I was gasping for air and frantically grasping at my Dad.

“Shoot. We’ve got to get this thing off of her now!” Dad shouted.

Mom and Dad started taking my shirts off and I could hear some noises in the background. Then I could feel someone pressing spots on my body. The pressure on my chest started to lift but it was still difficult to breathe. When they started to remove the top half of my suit I was faintly aware of the fact that Bree covered Steven’s eyes. I was then freed of the top half of the suit and Steven broke free of his sister’s grasp and the shocked look on his face and my long hair suddenly covering my face were the last things I remember before passing out.

When I woke up I had forgotten what had happened. When I remembered I had thought and hoped that it had been a crazy nightmare. But when I opened my eyes and saw my bedroom I knew it hadn’t been. I groaned out loud. I felt a hand on my shoulder and then saw my Mom.

She smiled and said, “You’re okay. All you need to do is relax.”

“Are Bree and Steven okay? What about the suit? What exactly happened?” I asked.

Mom had a half-hearted smile, “Everyone is okay. Your Dad and Steven are back at the dorm getting your stuff. Bree wanted to stay here with you. She’ll be back in a moment. She had to call her parents. I insisted she do that now. But if I knew you’d be away so soon I’d have let her stay. As for what happened. When Mr. Summers pulled on the suit like he did it triggered something in the suit. It sensed something different and thought an intruder was wearing the suit.”

I sat up a little in my bed and asked, “Why would it think that?” I wondered if it was because I was pregnant or something.

I must have said that last part out loud because Mom said, “No it wasn’t that. We’re going to have to talk about why you thought that later on. But the suit thought you were a different person because it sensed your breasts were growing. Your Dad had noticed that and put new parameters or something in the suit but when Mr. Summers attacked you like that; it reset the suit to your old parameters.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.