Hiding in School - Cover

Hiding in School

Copyright© 2020 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 10

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Growing up Kayla heard stories of how her Mom and Step-Dad met and fell in love at college. She also heard how he had to transfer schools and leave her Mom behind. Shortly after that she met Kyla's Dad and they fell in love and got married then had her. She had applied to only one college. The one she dreamed of going to. But was denied. Her Step-Dad tells her there is a way to get in. She'd have to go disguised as a guy. Since it will soon be an all boy's school.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Hermaphrodite   Anal Sex   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

My Mom and Carter were standing there nervously as I was drinking an orange juice. I had just been told that they had something to tell me. But they were waiting for me to sit down before the discussion went any farther.

I turned to Steven and said, “Could you go check on Bree? Or see if Kyle has gotten here. I need to have a private family talk.”

Steven gave my body a once over and nodded and said, “Sure.” Then he set my bag down.

I wondered what he’d think if he knew that the bag he had been carrying had the bodysuit of one of his friends in it.

I slowly sat down and told my family, “I’m guessing it has something to do with the fact that I don’t have the same blood type as Sam, the man that I was told was my biological father but Carter and I do. Am I right?”

Both my Mom and Carter looked at one another then sat down.

It was Carter that spoke first, “Remember how I told you that your Mom and I dated for a while then I had to break up with her and change colleges? Well, we did more than date.”

Mom spoke up suddenly, “You’ve got to understand we were in love and had planned on getting married. Our families, more my family forced us to part ways. It wasn’t until after he left that I found out.”

Mom wasn’t able to speak because she was crying so I filled in the blank, “You found out you were pregnant with me. And Carter actually is my biological Dad.”

Mom nodded and said, “Right again. My family couldn’t deal with the same of having a young unwed daughter being pregnant so I was pushed into an arranged marriage. Don’t get me wrong, I did grow to care for Sam and he did love you as if you were his own child. He was very good to us. I just felt ashamed of how easily I caved in to their demands to get married to someone who I saw almost like a brother. We’d been friends since we were eight. My parents thought we’d be a good match. I didn’t know how I could tell you.”

Before I could say anything Steven came back, “Kyla, Bree is asking for you. Also, I couldn’t reach Kyle. But I’ll continue to try.”

I was feeling overwhelmed. I couldn’t look him in the eyes as I quietly said, “Thank you. And don’t worry about Kyle. He texted me letting me know he’ll be late.” I looked at my parents, “He’s having family issues. They needed him at the moment. He’ll be here as soon as he can.”

I don’t know what possessed me to do this but I kissed Steven on the cheek before I left.

When Bree saw me she gave me the biggest smile that I’ve ever seen from her. Then she winced before saying, “Thank you for coming. Can you close the door behind you? We need to talk.”

Oh no. Not another one of these moments I’ve just been through one of these with my parents. I’m not sure how I could go through another.

Without thinking I said, “I got the message that you asked if I was seeing anyone. No, I’m not.”

She looked happy, “Yay.”

“There are two people that I’d be interested in dating if I had the chance,” I told her.

She looked really happy then concerned and said, “Would Steven be one of those people you’d be interested in dating? I’ve seen the way you’ve looked at him. I know you’ve only been in the same room once.” I nodded and she smiled again, “Good. I’m sure he’d like that.” She tried to talk a couple times but stopped then finally asked, “I know it would be a long shot to even hope this but would I be the other person you’re interested in?”

Without hesitation I said, “It’s not that long of a shot. I’ve never been as interested in a girl as I am with you. I almost feel guilty liking both a brother and a sister. Can you forgive me?”

She tried to move but she stopped and went back down due to the pain as she said, “That’s nothing to be sorry about. But I have something to confess. Two things actually. One thing is I know that you’re actually Kyle. I saw you naked one day and then you changed into that ... that suit or whatever you wear. I’ve been keeping that a secret. Not even Stevie knows. Although I think he has seen you naked before too. Although you know about that I believe. He talked to me after you kicked him out of his room when he told Kyle about seeing you naked. And now for my other secret. It’s kind of two secrets in a way.”

“You don’t need to tell me if you don’t want to,” I said.

“I do need to tell you this. You saved my life. And you’re the girl I love. But first, can you kiss me? I don’t mean a quick kiss that you’d give your mom or grandma. I want a kiss that you’d give a girlfriend or boyfriend. I’m afraid that after you find out my other secrets you wouldn’t want anything to do with me,” Bree practically cried.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.