Mexican Maidservant Makes Money - Cover

Mexican Maidservant Makes Money

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

PART 1

Erotica Sex Story: PART 1 - Hispanic housekeeper responds to financial offers to disrobe and fool around as she cleans house. Her limits keep moving further out as the dollar amounts increase. Finally it goes beyond money.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Sharing   First   Pregnancy   Prostitution  

Isidra was a damn good housekeeper for a bachelor to find. Her energy kept his apartment spiffy after the first few weekly visits which dealt with the accumulated crud and clutter. She was fun to watch too, especially as the weather got warmer and she didn’t like to get sweaty. He got distracted as he sat at his work-at-home desk. Her short body was very female with lots of nice proportional curves and filled-out places that made her look voluptuous. The way those parts moved around as she worked was almost worth the fee she earned.

She liked Robert. He was respectful and treated her as a person, not a low-down servant or worthless woman. When she finished he would often offer her cold tea and cookies and they would visit. She learned he was recently divorced with no children and was a few years older than her thirty-two. One warm day she had been sweating and her areolae showed through the cotton top she was wearing. She noticed that he glanced at that sight but did not focus on it. His crotch seemed to bulge a bit though. That pleased her.

She lived with a younger boyfriend who shared her body with his best friend from time to time. She didn’t mind, having often been fucked since an early age because of her attractiveness. Sex felt good most of the time.

It hadn’t been that way with her ex-husband when he started whoring her out to acquaintances to support his drug habit. Those nasty things made him impotent too. She finally, with the aid of the current boyfriend, got away.

She always looked forward, not dwelling on the hurts of the past which were behind her and unchangeable. The present was. She had other clients but Robert was the one she most looked forward to working for. He was also the only bachelor so she could be sexier without arousing the ire of another woman. Flirtation was built into her, it seemed.

Of course, Robert noticed when she dressed more skimpily or wiggled her full tits and buns just the tiniest bit extra when in his field of vision. Bending over with her scoop-necked top showed a lot of cleavage too.

One end-of-day chat brought up this question from Isidra, “You no have girlfriend, I think?” Robert nodded so she kept on, “You no like women any more after divorce?”

“It’s not that at all,” he struggled to explain. “I just don’t want to get involved with anyone until I’m ready.”

Isidra smiled. She could understand that. She didn’t love her boyfriend but enjoyed his company and cock, as well as his friends. “But you still have a man’s need for a woman’s pleasures?” She knew he did from the way he responded to her sexual flirting.

“Well, yes, but I’d need to date to get that I think.”

“Not necessarily, Senor Robert. Some women like to have the pleasures for other reasons. Like me for example.”

“You? How? Please explain.”

“You are already renting my body to do your cleaning. Perhaps we can find other things it can do for you to rent,” she said coyly.

“But you have a boyfriend?”

“I live with him but do not love him. It is for convenience and I enjoy sex with him and sometimes his friend too. I have had many lovers so am not shy about it.”

Robert thought about it until Isidra stood up and said, “I must go now but you be thinking. Here is something to think about” She pulled up her blouse to reveal her full braless breasts and shook them a bit. She gave him a little cheek kiss and murmured, “See you next week.”

It was a long week for Robert, punctuated frequently by his need to jack off to the image she’d left him with. He greeted her at the door with an erection which she duly noted. Good!

“I know what is on your mind, Senor Robert. I have not done this with a cleaning client before but gave some thought to fees. I was thinking $5 extra to clean topless and $10 to be all naked. How is that for a start?”

Robert eagerly agreed and she stripped right in front of him. He loved the way her tits hung as she bent over to remove her shoes and shorts. Her crotch was decorated with an abundant black bush which concealed her female parts. Before she started her official tasks, she brought him some tissues, “I think you might need these and do not be shy about pleasuring yourself. I have seen it many times.” She wanted to see his equipment too.

He went through two batches of tissues that day and as they had their traditional visit at the end, she asked, “Did you enjoy the views?”

Robert laughed, “You know I sure as hell did! I’ve never had a woman watch me jack off before. This was great. I just wish I didn’t have to wait a whole week though.”

Isidra smiled, “I could come over for a short visit on Sunday after church to do dishes or even cook a good dinner for you.”

“That is a wonderful idea! I’m tired of my own poor cooking or eating out so much. You buy the food and I’ll pay you back. Get enough for two because I want you on the other side of the table.”

The first thing she said when arriving on Sunday was, “If I’m going to cook naked I want to have a naked helper.” She watched him strip and noticed his pale pecker was possibly bigger than either her boyfriend or his friend. She got an impish idea, “That big thing will just keep getting in the way while we cook so let me take care of it.” Grabbing a paper towel she gave him a hand job and then they started work on dinner.

She liked to drink wine, usually only having beer available at her place. She was in no hurry and so they chatted more deeply than they ever had before. After doing the dishes they moved to the couch and she sat in a way to give him his first good look at her womanly parts. They were pink and moist because she was stimulated from being in the presence of this nice naked man.

Robert said, “It is delightful to have an attractive naked woman visiting me. You seemed quite comfortable with the situation too.”

She smiled at the compliment and said, “I feel safe talking openly with you because I feel we are friends.” He nodded. “I have been with many men since this body began developing and attracting them. I did not realize how I was being used but I also got pleasure from it and enjoyed the attention. I was raised in a culture where women obeyed so it was easy for men and boys to take advantage. When I met my husband, I thought he loved me but he was the best at taking advantage. The first while of our marriage was good but he was into drugs and began trading my body for his addiction. Like before, some of them I enjoyed and some of them I did not.

“My current boyfriend was one of the men who he sold me to and wanted me for himself but promised no drugs. He has kept that word and in appreciation I have opened my legs for his friend when he wishes me to. They both treat me decently so I have no complaint there. With you though, you are a better kind of friend than I ever had in my life. I wish to keep seeing you on Sundays just as a friend, and not as a customer. Let us keep those two situations separate. Both of them will be good in their own ways, I think.”

Robert moved over to hug her as he listened to her confession about her past life. She took one of his hands to cup her hanging mammary for the first time and he gently caressed and squeezed it. She buried her face in his shoulder as he brought her to a climax that way. When she raised her head, she kissed him hard, not sparing her tongue either. Pulling back she said, “I have the urge to fuck you right now but I want our coming together, if it happens, to be making love and not just fucking like I have always had in my life. This is not a promise because both of us have to work towards it but I think it is possible, don’t you?”

He answered in a quiet voice, “I think I understand your feelings and I like them. Let’s just see what happens.”

“I think I’d better be going now. My boyfriend is going to want his Sunday afternoon treat and I don’t want him to resent the time that I plan on spending with you. Oh, there is no charge for today. This was between friends.”

Robert had one last question, “So you will fuck your boyfriend today?”

Isidra dropped her face and said softly, “Either he or his friend or both of them do me every day. I will be thinking of you this afternoon though when it is happening. That is the best I can offer for right now.” Before she put her top back on she put each of her nipples in his mouth so he could give them a little kiss and suck and she bent down to do the same to his erection.

On Wednesday, her cleaning day, she was in a good mood. She asked Robert if he wanted her nude and she thought of some other options to offer. For five dollars he could touch anywhere he wished and for $10 he would get a blow job, but a credit of five dollars would be given if he ate her pussy to an orgasm. Robert had made sure he had plenty of cash so quickly put $20 on the table. She grinned and suggested that the newest option be done after lunch, if he could wait that long.

He did manage to keep his erection from spouting sperm even though he took a number of opportunities to caress her body. She purred when he did so because he knew how to pleasure a woman. He reveled in her full soft breasts and the tight buns from the manual labor she did on her feet so much. When his finger entered her pussy, she squirmed with the pleasure.

After lunch, Isidra took charge. “For you to earn your credit on the blowjob, you must do me first. I have not fucked anyone since last night so I will be fresh for you. Where do you want to do this?”

He sat her on the couch with her hips at the edge of the cushion and knelt down on the floor between her legs. He started on her thighs and licked each side towards that furry place. She had more of a bush than anyone he had ever done before but he used fingers to open the way and reveal her pink treasure. As his tongue explored her delicate tissues and bumped against her clit periodically, she began squirming a little bit. He did think about the many men who had put their organs there and squirted their maleness in and on those parts, but that was then and this were his to enjoy now. As eager as he was to bury his bone in that wet and welcoming place, he was strong enough to play the game to its conclusion.

Her orgasm came easily and they swapped places and she began exploring his genitalia, sucking each ball into her mouth and pleasuring it before moving on to the shaft itself. He’d never felt a tingle so much from a woman’s tongue and lips. His arousal built steadily with her expert stimulation so when she finally put her mouth over the top, enclosing the mushroom head, he exploded and she sucked it in and swallowed gracefully, then smiled at him saying he tasted very good.

She went back to work and he did too but at the end of the day he said, “I have more money so could we do what we did after lunch once more before you leave?” She nodded and as he was eating her once again, he thought about the lucky bastards that would get to pump their peckers in there before he saw her again. He hoped they appreciated it.

Then there was Sunday to look forward to. This time he prepared for the dinner and found out what some of her favorites were. He even went out and bought a tre-leche cake at a Mexican bakery for a special dessert.

They were enjoying the sangria after dinner on the back porch when she had something special to tell him. “I’ve never had a man give me so much pleasure with their mouth down there. Most only want to stick their thing in and take theirs. I have been thinking about it a lot since I was here last. You are the most like a real lover of any man I have been at all close to. You treat me like a woman and not just a pussy to fuck.”

Robert reached over and took her hand, seeing that she was nearly in tears from her feelings. “As I’ve gotten to know you, I see the real woman in you and I like her.”

With even that little expression of affection, Isidra brightened and took his hand and led him to the master bedroom. They were already naked so she hugged him closely and whispered in his ear, “Make love with me like a woman you care for. Please!”

Robert took his time as they lay side-by-side on the bed facing each other. He touched her and kissed her all over and she stroked him with her hands as well. Their closeness built and built and finally he whispered, “I would like you on top so I can touch and pleasure you the most easily.” She later told him that was a position she rarely used but absolutely enjoyed.

They each enjoyed every sensation as, inch by inch, she engulfed his hard cock. When their pubes met with his hands cupping her breasts, she stretched to give him a mouthful of tongue as they joined top and bottom. He pleasured her body continuously, stroking her buns, squeezing her breasts, sucking her nipples, and kissing her mouth and ears and neck as she rode him. She was skilled at getting men off quickly so they would vacate her vagina but was also skilled in prolonging the pleasure and when he finally erupted he felt like his balls were going through his cockhead. As soon as he called out, she rubbed her clit on his pubic bone and had a noisy and shuddering orgasm herself.

When he could speak again, Robert said he never been laid like that. Isidra grinned widely and said that might have been her best ever too. She could stay for a while so they could do it once more and Robert insisted. They got up and took a quick shower together, then had some more sangria while he recovered. Her hand would periodically reach over to test his readiness and when she detected firmness, it was back to the bed.

This time he showed her a scissors position, wanting to avoid the missionary that he knew her other men were using. This was new to her and she delighted in it as well. While their orgasms weren’t as intense, the closeness was there.

As they parted, Isidra appeared sad and Robert asked her about it. “I wish that I could keep the memories of this afternoon for longer but I must go back and fuck the man I live with. I wish I did not have to but it is expected.” Robert kissed her and said he understood and that did not make him like her any less. She smiled and turned and left.

On Wednesday, things had certainly changed. Isidra dragged him to the bedroom to make love when she first arrived and when the passion cooled, she said, “You will pay me for the cleaning but the rest of things like this are an even trade. From now on you are my lover, not my customer, in bed.” They had their usual fun during the day and Robert expected she would want to go back to bed before she left.

Sunday was a different story, she came in the door on the verge of crying and broke down once inside. Robert put his arms around her and she said, “I am pregnant. I don’t know how because I have been fucking these many years with no birth control and nothing has happened. It is not yours because we just started not long enough ago. I do not want a baby from those other men who shoot their seed in me. What can I do?” And the bawling recommenced.

As she let her feelings out, Robert got to thinking of solutions, like men usually want to do with problems. He got online and found the nearest abortion clinic and made an appointment for her.

Knowing her conditioning to accepting orders from men, he told her, “We will fix this and until it is fixed you are going to stay here with me. Please let your friend know so he will not worry if indeed he does.” She clung to him gratefully.

She insisted they make love that night and he thought about the little life parasite in her womb, so near where he was releasing his own seed. He had not asked her about birth control since she seemed savvy enough to take care of it. That was something else he could certainly fix for her.

In the morning she was vomiting and miserable but by afternoon she was wanting intimacy, as much for the emotional reassurance as the physical rewards. Robert sensed this and laid it on thick. It was then that he told her about the plans that he had made. Her Catholic culture caused her some concern about the abortion but he was able to calm her by explaining that rule was made by a male dominated church with little regard for women’s needs. He felt that a baby should only be brought into the world with two loving parents and a stable household, none of which applied to her situation at the moment.

They took the trip to the abortion clinic and all went as expected, with an IUD inserted as part of the process. No more chances and she was grateful for that.

By now it was Wednesday and she did her housecleaning as usual but at the end of the day she said, “I don’t want to go back there after being here so much with you. Am I being selfish to want to stay here?” Robert hugged her and said he had thought about it but wasn’t sure it was his place to bring it up. He was fully supportive and would go with her to pick up her belongings and give her housemate the news. He waited in the car as she went inside and the man at least treated her properly.

With the preceding as background, and Isidra now an important part of Robert’s life, let’s let him tell the story from now on:

Isidra had her own little clunker that she drove to her various clients and she was going to keep the rest of her housekeeping customers. “Since I live here now I am certainly not going to charge you to keep my own house clean. Do you know anyone I can work for on Wednesdays now?”

I thought about it a bit and my friend Tucker came to mind. He was a bit older but in a similar situation to what I had been. They were introduced and she now had a Wednesday client.

One Sunday when we were fooling around in bed, I asked, “Were you ever tempted to do the game you played with me with any of your other clients?”

“No. They were either unattractive or they treated me like a vacuum cleaner. I am just a servant for them. Why did you ask?”

I thrust my hips gently, sliding in my own fresh semen. “You seemed to have such a good time doing that with me that I just thought you might try it on others too. Tucker is a good friend of mine and I know he envies me having sex with you. I’m okay with it if you want to play the game with him. That’s a lot easier to accept then the fucking you were doing with those others I didn’t even know.”

She squeezed my buried bone with her pussy muscles and kissed me and said, “You are something! He is kind of cute for an old guy and he also has manners like you do so it might be fun.” That got us both going for a happy humping to finish off the day.

The next Wednesday Isidra came home in a good mood, tossing a $10 bill on the kitchen table. “He likes watching me houseclean naked just like you did. I haven’t seen what he’s got hanging though. You know anything about that?”

I laughed, “No, I’ve never been to the gym with him so no idea. Glad you had fun though and I know he appreciated it.” Our making love was a little hotter that night than it had been lately.

Her games with Tucker escalated and she had fun telling me all about it when she got home. As I had suggested, she raised her prices quite a bit because Tucker had plenty of money. But then it got to the point where the next step was intercourse. That was a big one for her now, although in her earlier life it wouldn’t have been. But I was in her heart as well as her pussy now.

She avoided the topic for a while but I knew what was brewing because I was, after all, good friends with Tucker. We had talked and she knew that my friend needed a “woman’s touch” as much as I had. I had observed how the escalating game had brought some excitement into our bed and I also recalled that as much as her boyfriend had fucked her, it had not impacted our own lovemaking. Getting a little bit extra on Wednesday couldn’t hurt a thing and would certainly be a help to my friend. Now to convince Isidra that it was okay.

On Tuesday night we were making love as I spoke, “You know that I insist you be your own woman and make your own decisions about your body. I would also like you to consider that Tucker is in the same place I was when we became lovers. He needs something that only a good woman like you can provide and I know very well that there is more than enough of that to go around, at least in reasonable amounts. Whatever you choose to do with him is quite acceptable to me and I know you would share with me like the other parts of the game that you been playing.” I said nothing additional the next morning but she gave me a big wet kiss as she left.

When I heard her pull in the driveway I poured us both some margaritas and presented it to her as a naked server when she walked in the door. She laughed and gave me a kiss. “I know you are wondering so let me tell you for now that I had a very enjoyable day.” She went to take a shower, as usual after working.

She came out with the towel wrapped around her and finished off her margarita then said, “I would like you to make love with your sexy woman right now and probably again later too.” She dropped her towel so her active ass would give me a great view as I followed her to the bed.

“You can eat me if you want to get a taste of your friend but I really just want you to bury yourself in me right now. I have been fucked by several men in a row but never made love to one after another. He was very good to me and I almost didn’t take the money.”

It was not a wild and crazy copulation, but a very deep and intense one as we joined. I let her savor her memories of her recent coupling with Tucker while now merging with me. I stayed silent, letting her do any talking she wished. My own thoughts were even different than I had expected. While I had gotten some erotic stimulation out of thinking about other strange cocks where his played, this was very different, essentially sharing her with a very good friend. The feelings were more warming and caring than even sexual. Of course, that component of the episode could not be denied and I savored the feeling of rubbing my friend’s maleness into my lover’s special tissues. I wondered if the sperms would get along when mine issued forth to meet Tucker’s.

We had a quiet dinner and took care of household things before bedtime. When we got in bed, Isidra said, “That was much better than I expected. I’m glad you convinced me to do it and I will happily do it again as long as you are okay. Do you want me to tell you about it?” I nodded so she went into a detailed replay of that afternoons event and I played along in the part of Tucker. When we finished she said, “My, that was almost as much fun as the first time! But then, you are a hell of a lover.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.