Fat Mandy and Me - Cover

Fat Mandy and Me

Copyright© 2020 by Mike McGifford

Chapter 2

I treated Fat Mandy like absolute shit the first week of our new arrangement. I had two reasons for that but I only knew of one at the time. I wanted payback and whooping her wasn’t makin’ her pay. The second reason I was mean to her was that I wanted to break her, or wake her. I know that sounds as crazy as Fat Mandy doin’ all that stuff to me to make me mad at her but I’d finally done something that had given me a break from Fat Mandy’s torture.

I got to the old tree almost sure for the first time in years that Fat Mandy hadn’t set up some kind of cruel prank on me. The tree was at the edge of school property and there was no other kids around. I know I should have been MORE worried about payback for paddling her but I reckoned that if enduring another prank was the price to pay to beat the snot out of her, I was willing to pay it. I’d enjoyed the last spanking more’n I was willing to admit at the time.

Fat Mandy was right on time and she had a can of soda for me. I should have told her what sort of soda I wanted but I’d never thought things through properly at the time. Like tellin’ her not to steal or coerce the soda from someone else or telling her what sort of soda I like. Or that canned soda isn’t as good as bottled. Fat Mandy had done a shakedown before comin’ to the tree and had scored a can of Coca Cola. Pepsi is my drink and Coke is nothing’ like it. Add that to the soda being in a can, and you got a Wally who wasn’t as grateful as I coulda been.

“So what’s this points thing?” Fat Mandy asked by way of greeting as she held out the can.

“You got coke? In a can? Shiiiiit. Open the can, Fat Mandy,” I demanded, ignoring her question.

As Fat Mandy opened the can for me and held it out again, she asked, “Could you call me Amanda? I’ve never liked the nickname Fat Mandy. I’m really not that fat,” she pleaded.

“Why didn’t you find out who started calling you that and torture them till they promosed to put a stop to it?” I asked, taking the can and putting my thumb over the opening. I was acting all calm and confident even though I was quivering inside.

“I don’ know WHO started it! But it was like everyone in homeroom just started calling me Mandy, then Fat Mandy on the same day,” she groused. “By the end of the first day, even one of the teachers was doin’ it and I had to pretend that it didn’t bother me,” she finished with a frown.

Without warning I shook the can and aimed it at Fat Mandy’s chest. Spray boiled out of the can a moment after Fat Mandy stopped talking and it hit her right in that little socket at the base of her neck where the front of her collarbone was. Fat Mandy squealed. I moved the spray down between her cleavage while she was shielding her face in surprise at what I’d done.

“Ten more points, Fat Mandy,” I laughed as the spray fizzled out. “You’re not s’posed to cover up,” I told her. Of course Fat Mandy had no idea of my rules but that didn’t matter to me.

Fat Mandy clenched her fists. Her tee shirt was soaked and I could see the outline of her bra-encased boobies. I expected her to take a swing at me so I could tell her I was going to take a swing back at her later and she’d have to beg me to do it. I didn’t really understand her game but I already knew that the intended result was for her to be spanked. I didn’t know why or how often she wanted that but I knew I’d be happy to oblige.

Fat Mandy surprised me by NOT taking a swing at me. Instead, she composed herself then asked, “What was that for? I don’t come to school with spare clothes, you know!”

“You didn’t greet me properly,” I said, thinking of the first reason I could come up with. “Then you brought a can instead of a bottle of soda. Then you brought coke instead of Pepsi. You woulda done the same,” I challenged her.

“You didn’t say what sort of soda you wanted!” Fat Mandy argued.

“You didn’t ask what sort of soda I wanted,” I replied. It was the first time I’d ever turned blame around on anyone, much less my nemesis, Fat Mandy.

Her response to that was the last thing I’d ever expected. “I’m sorry, Sir. May I ask if that was my punishment for giving you the wrong soda or if these points are on top of me having to spend the afternoon smelling of Coke?”

“Yes,” I said with a smile.

“Yes what? Yes it was my punishment or yes it’s on top of the points?” she asked in confusion.

“Yes, you can ask,” I laughed

Fat Mandy rolled her eyes and looked as if I’d just told her the worst joke ever.

I did my best that afternoon to explain the points system I had dreamed up. It was based on what little I’d figured out about Fat Mandy’s weird leanings towards being spanked. If she got a hundred points in less than a week, she’d start getting less spanks and more other punishments instead, like how I sprayed her with coke.

I had imagined doing all sorts of other things to Fat Mandy too. Humiliating things that would make people giggle and laugh at her expense but I had really enjoyed spanking her as much as she got her cooch fired up by BEIN’ spanked, so I still wanted to do that as well.

I just didn’t want to spank her enough that it’d like really damage her or nothing. I also wanted to put my dick in her back door hole, so I told her that if she got over a hundred points, SHE’D have to ask ME to have sex in her butt. If she got more than a hundred points and didn’t ask, I’d do it anyway, but somewhere that we could get caught doing the dirty deed.

I figured that’d give her incentive to keep the points to a minimum too and if she got more’n a hundred points she’d quickly ask me to put it in her butt. She didn’t say nothing about my finger, after all...

Fat Mandy is a question-asker. She made me make up all sorts of rules on the fly because I hadn’t really thought things through all the way. For example she wanted to know what the most points she could get for doing one wrong thing and if it was to someone else, did it count.

I thought about how she’d admitted doing stuff to those other people already and I’d punished her for it, so I had to tell her she WOULD get points if I found out. I also refused to put a cap on my ability to issue points but the question made me really think about that for the first time.

I could just tell her she’d earned a hundred points for doing one thing wrong like cheating on homework, but then I’d have to give her more than a hundred points if she did something mean to me personally since that would be worse.

So I made a rule that she had to list all the sorts of things she might get points for and I would decide how many points each of those things would earn her. I figured that’d keep me honest and she’d have a list I could refer to as well.

I was making Fat Mandy walk a thin line, but I didn’t know it at the time. I thought she just wanted to be spanked and I assured her that I’d do that for each of the mean things she’d done to me over the years. She was already thinking of the time when I ran out of reasons to spank her unless she’d purposefully earn at least a few extra points.

Maybe she just didn’t know what a rotten girl she was? I knew I’d be able to give her points for things she did without thinking. I’d done it twice already! She wasn’t suddenly gonna become a perfect angel just to avoid going over a hundred points!

After she’d exhausted herself asking a ton of questions, most of which I had to admit to myself were good, I told her she’d have to write up the rules to make sure she remembered them. She would have a copy and so would I. I really did that mostly so I could have a copy of what I’d told her. I’d added so many rules that I was pretty sure I wouldn’t be able to keep track of what I’d said if I didn’t get a copy myself. I figured Fat Mandy had already figured that out but she didn’t say nothing.

After lunch, Fat Mandy went to the girls room and washed her blouse out and dried it with the hand dryer. Lots of boys saw her first though and that was pretty funny to watch. She also had to stand in the girls room topless except for her bra and girls saw her. I enjoyed the mental image of her humiliation with that but she told me later that she just scowled at any girl that came in and they left pretty quick.

Still, I know they had to have laughed at her even if they did it real quiet and not in front of her. She said it was worth the extra point for admitting she scowled.

I did have to do extra work too. Fat Mandy wrote up the rules and gave me the list of all the point categories she could think of. By the time she got the list to me, I’d done a lot of thinking too, so I was better able to assign points. But I had to keep a notebook so I could keep track of the points she earned.

Fat Mandy had to meet me after school each day and I paddled her before I even had her tell me what all she’d done that day. I don’t really hold grudges so by the end of the first week, I’d already exhausted my supply of reasons to pay her back. But that week I got pretty good at hand spankings. Fat Mandy took everything I gave her without complaint and even sucked my dick or sat on it afterwards, when I was all hard and stuff.

That Friday, she admitted she was mostly looking forward to the weekend so I could spank her with the paddle again. To me, Fat Mandy had serious issues if she was LOOKING FORWARD to a “real” paddling when I tallied her points. I still didn’t know about endorphins and pain becoming pleasure. I just thought she was just plain crazy, but my dick was getting the workout my girlfriend wouldn’t give it, so I was getting to be a winner on all fronts.

I’d like to say I at least told my girlfriend that I’d become responsible for keeping a tight leash on Fat Mandy’s meanness, but I hadn’t actually said anything at all to her about it. In fact, I had seen Fat Mandy a bunch more than I’d seen Celeste. Her and her family were in the middle of a church revival week and it had kept her pretty busy.

A part of me felt bad for using my dick on Fat Mandy when I had a girlfriend but I justified my actions as getting rewarded for keeping Fat Mandy in line and keeping Celeste free of any of that sinning stuff she told me about any time I’d ever tried to cop a feel or talk her into touching my dick. I figured, I was happy, she was happy, so no harm, no foul.

It turned out I didn’t need to tell Celeste anything. She interrupted me fucking Fat Mandy at her trailer. Fat Mandy had gotten a total of one hundred one points over the week and had kept her promise to ask me to have butt sex with her. Her ass was cherry red and so were her tits from the paddling I’d given her too. Still, Fat Mandy had clearly started to enjoy being sodomized as much as I was enjoying doing it.

Celeste had thought something was off with me all week and she’d come over after school to talk to me about it. She’d seen me go to Fat Mandy’s trailer and she’d spied on us through the window. She could have busted in on us way earlier but had instead watched me paddle Fat Mandy before Fat Mandy lubed my dick up with Vaseline and presented her butt hole to be taken. She could have stormed in right then too but still she waited - it took me a whole five minutes to force my dick into Fat Mandy’s ass while she squealed and cried. THEN Celeste came in.

It was only after Fat Mandy had gotten over the feeling of my dick in her ass and I was finally pumping into it like it was another cooter, did she come in to ask what the devil I was doing. The worst part about the confrontation was that my dick did nothing to help me. It stayed hard and my hips would not stop thrusting into Fat Mandy.

I really felt like a ham, continuing to thrust into Fat Mandy’s butt while Celeste was ranting about me having the devil in me. Really, I was inside the daughter of the devil, not the other way around!

Celeste finally crossed her arms over her chest and tapped her foot impatiently while I ploughed Fat Mandy’s behind. Fat Mandy didn’t even acknowledge Celeste’s presence. Celeste didn’t have to wait long for me to finish. I hadn’t developed any stamina and I jerked and blew after maybe a minute more. When I finally recovered enough to pull out, Fat Mandy didn’t move a muscle to run away. I guess I’d wore her out too.

I didn’t look down at myself. I just grabbed my pants and as quick as I could, put them back on.

“I hope you feel better now, Mister, because I certainly ain’t touching that penis now, till we’re married, at least!” Celeste threatened. “I know you got to sow your wild oats and all, but with THAT woman? You just got done making her atone for some nonsense. Don’t deny it, I saw!”

“Fat Mandy wants to be a better person, sweetie, truly. She came to ME to whoop her since her step dad’s done run off or some such. I was just doin’ my Christian duty by filling her full of righteousness, honest. She ain’t good for nothing else, right?”

I don’t know where the words came from but they sounded good to me. I think it was from a preacher in a movie on TV I’d watched a while back. Although the movie didn’t include pounding a sinners rear end with a dick. That was my own spin on things.

“So is this something you expect to be doing all the time now?” Celeste asked indignantly.

My girlfriend had watched me paddle and have sex with the most evil creature in school and all she wanted to know is whether this was gonna be a regular thing? I knew there was a reason I was going steady with Celeste! Most girls I knew woulda thrown things and stormed off in a huff!

“Once a week I’m gonna evaluate Fat Mandy and punish her accordingly,” I promised Celeste, figuring I might as well keep being honest.

“And you’re fixing on doing her behind every week too?” Celeste asked, a smirk slowly forming on her features. “Because you had better make sure I’m here too so no funny stuff happens! And you better not kiss her, neither! She ain’t stealing MY man!”

I realized a lot later that things had to be hard for Celeste to reconcile in her mind. She was from a religious family that accepted that men could sow their wild oats and that good girls stayed pure until marriage. But kissing Fat Mandy would finally cross a line into the territory of cheating and would make Fat Mandy guilty of being a homewrecker even though Celeste and I weren’t married nor had a trailer of our own yet.

“Fat Mandy’s fine with that, aren’t you Fat Mandy?” I asked, hoping for the first time in a week that I wasn’t about to die at Fat Mandy’s hands.

“No Sir, I don’t mind,” Fat Mandy answered in almost a whisper. I figured she’d shouted herself hoarse from the paddling and being sodomized for the first time in her life. Later on I realized it was Fat Mandy being submissive.

“Good. I shall be here next week too for your paddling and so you can give MY man relief like that again afterwards. But you’d better clean him up again next time his penis comes anywhere near your bottom. How disgusting IS it that he had to dress with your whore’s mess still on his penis!”

I was tempted to say something but it finally occurred to me that staying silent was doing me a world of favors, so I got smart and kept myself that way.

“I hope you remember her negligence today, next week too honey, so you can punish her for that as well,” Celeste decided for me. “Come on, Snookums. We need some privacy and I will let you kiss me on the lips, today, as long as you promise not to tell daddy. Heck, you deserve it though. I never really thought till now that you were such a good Christian, since you don’t go to church with me every week. But golly, what a hussy Fat Mandy is! I never would have guessed,” Celeste said, taking my hand and practically dragging me out of Fat Mandy’s trailer.

That’s how butt sex with Amanda came to be a weekly thing for us. It wasn’t MY idea but Celeste’s. I certainly wasn’t gonna argue with my girlfriend about that! I did suggest that Celeste not tell everyone at school what she’d seen. When I suggested everyone could get the wrong idea about Celeste too, she reluctantly agreed. She didn’t want kids getting the wrong idea and thinking she occasionally needed a spanking too.

As I had predicted, Amanda had a bad second week. She did really try, that was clear to me, but when she was irritable which was every day, she acted out without even realizing it. By Wednesday she’d earned herself a hundred and fifty points and I’d even turned a blind eye to a couple of things I’d heard at school. Fat Mandy was back and I knew I should do something even though she wouldn’t be evaluated till Friday afternoon.

I could have just kept noting stuff in my little book and been merciless on Friday but I felt like I had a responsibility not just to Fat Mandy but to all the kids in school too, since I’d been given a position of authority over the she-devil. And I was horny too. Celeste had let me kiss on her EVERY day and I was developing blue balls from only being able to take care of myself when she finally went home.

Having a boner for two hours or sometimes way longer every day until I could take care of my little man was driving me nuts so on Tuesday after school when I was hanging out with Celeste I told her that either she had to take care of her man when she came over or I’d have Fat Mandy do it. Celeste wasn’t happy. At first she called me names. Then she started crying.and I felt bad. But I’d said it and I had meant it.

“Fine! Bring the little slut over but you have to make her pay for what she said to Prudence too! She told her that Prudence’s daddy had been kissing on her mother at the bar where Fat Mandy’s mom works at. She’s such a liar! Fat Mandy’s mom is a slut just like her but she didn’t have to make up lies about Prudence’s daddy. If she’s going to be allowed to jerk you off she has to pay up for being a bitch and she still has to atone for not cleaning you on Friday too.”

Celeste has a mean streak in her and I wondered if it was more jealousy talking than anything else, but I agreed. Celeste had only mentioned that one reason for punishing Fat Mandy and I hadn’t known about it even though she’d accrued so many points already for a bunch of other stuff. I told Celeste to stay and use the bathroom to wash her face while I went over and got Fat Mandy.

Fat Mandy was watching TV in her house when I arrived and she wasn’t in a good mood, although she tried her best to smile when I marched into her living room without even knocking.

“Strip! You made Celeste mad because of what you said about Prudence’s dad at school,” I accused.

Fat Mandy didn’t hesitate. She shimmied out of her pants, taking her britches with them, then skinned her tee shirt off before expertly flicking the catch on her bra and slipping it off her shoulders before even greeting me. The look on her face was like she’d finally got a wish after being I ignored by me for too long.

“I thought you were done spanking me every day, Sir!” She said it with a truly happy smile as if explaining why she was so glad to be able to strip for me after resigning herself to less of my attention. “But it wasn’t a lie, really. When momma got me up for school this morning she had some big ‘ol hickeys and she said Frankie had done them.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.