British Naked News: Cures for Violence - Cover

British Naked News: Cures for Violence

by Feral Lady

Copyright© 2020 by Feral Lady

True Story: When TV violence wears you out turn to BNN to remember your humanity. The gleeful release of emotion comes quicker with a downward dog. For protests that turn into mobs without cognitive sense, the release is much uglier.

Caution: This True Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   True Story   Crime   Voyeurism   .

“Welcome, this is the BNN network, and I am your host Sarah Patel. The network that reveals all.” Her eyes widened in excitement, posing her tall frame for the full-frontal shot; she was loving being at the center of attention. She wore a well-tailored, black skirt-suit with a deep “V” neck blouse, flouting her huge chest. The logo of British Naked News hung in the background, the silhouette of two naked women.

Sarah continued, “Greetings my lovers, let us get to the news! Time and again, we have heard about violence on the streets of London. Now attention is turning to the control of new outbreaks of violence. Overnight more than 20 police officers were injured on Overton Road while attempting to break up a street party. Videos of the incident shared on social media sites showed police vehicles smashed, and Officers chased during skirmishes with the large crowd.” A clip of the crowd taking down a London Metropolitan Police officer played in the background on a large screen.

Next up, a police officer spokesperson explained, “The large, unlicensed music event was out of control. When we asked them to leave, the crowd turned hostile.”

“Play the next clip please,” Sarah asked while removing her jacket and placing it on the news desk. Her sheer blouse displayed a lovely black bra beneath the material.

In front of Parliament, the Prime Minister spokeswoman said, “That was an appalling scene, violence against the police will not be tolerated.”

Sarah unbuttoned her blouse and unzipped her black skirt, letting them drop to the floor. She stepped out of the pile, carefully clearing her black heels, so not to trip. Sarah’s matching black undergarments were very alluring with the black, lacy, fishnet tights. Her long legs looked very firm, along with the rest of her body. She reached around and unhooked her bombshell plunging bra, releasing her impressive breasts. Sarah’s smile could not have been more inviting, as she briefly fingered her nipples.

The spokeswoman continued, “It was an utterly vile scene. An investigation is underway...”

Sarah kicked off her shoes as the clip ended. “Violence in Brixton is depressing, but our roving reporter Isabella White is on assignment in Jamaica perhaps her guest has some answers to the problem for us.”

The camera cut to a white, sand beach full of attractive women in bikinis and young men in Speedos. The camera tightened down to Isabella White who looked 20 years old at most. Her lush eyelashes and large blue eyes were well-loved by the viewing audience, as much as her blonde cheerleader looks. The roving reporter was wearing a Bikini bottom and a red, network-polo shirt with BNN on the right breast. To her right was an athletic, 30ish Asian male wearing a yellow tee-shirt and a tight swimsuit.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.