It Likes Me - Cover

It Likes Me

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Marine biologist in Polynesia has some interesting experiences with the native women.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Sharing   Interracial   Nudism   .

Peter loved the assignments to study the effects of climate change on marine life in the tropical Pacific islands. The lack of clothing on the small islands that he was most interested in made the scenery even more attractive. When young, the women were quite nubile but would morph into stouter matronly bodies with age and childbearing.

There was a place on the western side of the island where he could sit under a small cluster of palms and look out over the ocean to watch sunsets. It was a great way to settle after a busy day of making measurements, retrieving and resetting underwater cameras, and getting numbers from the local fishermen. The locals had a good fermented coconut beverage called tuba.

There was a young woman named Oli who he had seen in the main village often enough although he had never had any interaction with her. She was bonded, the island equivalent of Western marriage. This evening she came wandering down the beach towards where he was sitting, apparently looking for something at the water’s edge.

Seeing her supple body and firm breasts moving enticingly caused a normal male reaction in his crotch. Noticing him she changed her course and approached. Her eyes widened as she caught sight of his lightly tanned and circumcised erection, notably different than the many men of her intimate acquaintance. Her first words to him were, with her gaze fixed on his crotch, “It likes me!”

Peter didn’t know what to say and was further rattled by what she did next. Pushing him on his back, Oli skillfully mounted his cock, giving him the first pussy-pleasure he’d had in months. She pulled his hands to her breasts and then leaned over so he could suck and nibble on them too. Regaining his composure, Peter really got “into” this unexpected treat. He couldn’t hold back for long but she seemed pleased to feel him soaking her depths and then rose off and smiled as she departed without a farewell word.

When Peter saw her the next day in the village she smiled and had only a few words, “It doesn’t like me now, I see,” referring to his flaccid dick.

His response was, “Meet me same time, same place and I’ll show you.” She smiled and nodded. He had an anxious day and was right on time at his special place which was now even more so.

She was not alone this time and introduced her bonding-partner to her new sex-partner. Before Peter’s “It likes me” indicator could wilt completely, Oli sat on it just like the last time but right in front of her man. Peter kept glancing over at him until Oli asked him to pay attention to her. When she felt the hot spurting inside, Oli rose up and laid on her back. Her man slid into her slick snatch and she humped back with her hips as he drove into her over and over.

When they finished their coupling, Peter was hard again and ready for another piece. He’d never watched a woman being laid or gotten “seconds” and was hot for it this time. Oli simply smiled at his readiness but they arose and walked away, leaving Peter to stare at her lovely ass getting smaller as she departed. He beat his meat to make it wilt.

Their paths didn’t cross the next day and he was optimistic as he strode towards his special place just before sunset. Waiting for him was another young woman, not Oli. She didn’t give her name and gestured to him to sit beside her. When the sun touched the horizon she said, “Does it like me? I would like it.” Her hand reached for his genitals and found a partially filled cock. Feeling her fingers quickly brought it to full readiness but Peter wasn’t sure what would happen next. Would she take him like Oli did? Why was she here and who was she?

She wanted to fuck, that was not only clear but initiated by this nameless woman. And not just once either. She skillfully got him hard again and they coupled in several different positions. “Damn it was good!” thought Peter as he laid back after his third ejaculation.

She left with a few words, “I hope it wants me like that tomorrow. See you here.”

He didn’t see this mystery woman during the next day in spite of time in the village but was back at his “special place” just before sunset. Sure enough, here she came, and he realized that she was arriving from the other direction than he did. Hmmm. No matter at the moment.

It went much like the time before with different positions and just as much vigor. Her breasts were bigger than Oli’s and her hips were even more comfortable to be nestled in. Although mouth-kissing was not common in that culture, Peter tried it and this woman caught on quickly, locking lips with him as his cock was locked in her lower ones. This time she orgasmed and he spurted his response inside her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.