Absolute Nudist Series 1 Kimberly Life as an Absolute - Cover

Absolute Nudist Series 1 Kimberly Life as an Absolute

Copyright© 2023 by BareLin

Chapter 8

Soon, I took a quick shower to get all of that grime off me from the flight. I dried myself off and flopped down on the bedspread looking for something to watch when my cell phone rang. Once I picked up the phone and said hello, it was my oldest daughter asking me how my flight went.

I must have been on the phone for twenty minutes or more when I hung up because whatever was on the tube was scrolling the credits. Well, I did manage to leave out the part about my boss flying naked with me and what happened as soon as the plane landed. I didn’t want to talk about that until I see if she backs out and meets me in a half-hour dressed or not.

I did manage to get back to looking for something to watch until I had to get my things ready to meet her either in her room or wherever she requests me to meet her.

Then just as I was getting off the bed to give myself a good look over, the room phone rang and it was Mary asking me to meet her out near the elevator door in five minutes.

After hanging up the phone, I picked up my tote bag and name tag strap that the receptionist gave me and dropped it over my head, and then attached that dorky name tag to it and walked out the door into the hallway.

On the way to the elevator, the only thing I could think about was if she was going to be dressed or not. I know it is her company and she could wear anything she wants. It’s just that I was deep down hoping that she was still naked and I wouldn’t have to face all of those people naked alone.

I guess that I must have been too caught up in my thoughts that I didn’t even notice the young couple walking behind me staring a hole through me as I walked. I have to say that I didn’t notice them until we were just about at the turn to the hallway the elevator is on. It was then that I saw them both staring at me until they saw me looking back at them and they both shyly turned their heads away when I saw Mary standing in front of the elevator still naked.

Luckily, or not, I didn’t see them again after I started walking toward Mary and joined her at the elevator door waiting for the door to open. Soon we both were packed in there trying not to touch the others with our bare bodies as the box started descending to the second floor where the hotel ballroom was located.

Once the elevator stopped on the second floor and the majority of everyone in there exited, I followed Mary to a row of portable tables to get the both of us signed in and get the schedule and some other important paperwork.

Soon we both were standing over by some vendors and I was looking over the schedule. Then she said, “I think we should get some seats in the main exhibit section first.”

“Sure,” I said as I was pushing some paper into my bag.

Then just as we were just about to be seated she said, “Kim, I think you might know one of the speakers.” I looked back at the schedule that was handed to us a few minutes ago and noticed one of my college buddies’ names. I just looked at Mary and asked her if she was talking about the same person and after I pointed out the Paris Watson name she told me that was the person that she was referring to. I didn’t have the chance to ask her because before I could four individuals started walking onto the stage along with Paris.

Before long all of the lights in the section were dimmed and I started paying attention to the speaker as well as watching the side door to see if anyone slipped in dressed like me.

I know so far no one has mentioned or made any comments that I could hear about my lack of outfit. But, I kind of wish there were others here that were as willing to ditch their clothes and go au naturel.

As you know from my last rambling, I wasn’t paying any attention to what she was saying until I heard the guy speaking mention Paris’ name and she started walking toward the podium wearing what looked like a silk robe-like dress. I couldn’t tell from where I was sitting. Only that the closer she got to the podium the more of her cleavage started showing until her left nipple was on the verge of coming out. Then her left breast came out of her outfit, and you could hear the whole room make this huge gasping sound which for a second was almost as loud as clapping.

All I know is after the room started settling down; Mary leaned over to me and said, “No one made that reaction when we walked in.” I just looked at her and shrugged my shoulders as I turned to Paris up there before the podium with her breast hanging out.

Then she picked up the microphone and put it back in the holder and said, “Welcome everybody to the Regional Real Estate Conference. Some of you might have noticed my little wardrobe malfunction.” After she said that some jerk made a whistling noise and some laughter. “Well, I can see some of you might be ready for what I am going to say next. I can see from the way you all reacted when my breast fell out you might not be ready for this.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.