Absolute Nudist Series 1 Kimberly Life as an Absolute - Cover

Absolute Nudist Series 1 Kimberly Life as an Absolute

Copyright© 2023 by BareLin

Chapter 3

On the way to the client’s house, all I could think about was who will be at the door when I get there and what if my new prospective client isn’t alone and had his family with him. Especially since this new property is a residential house that he is trying to sell through my realty agency. I did get some strange looks from passing cars as I was driving through his neighborhood. I know public nudity is getting more and more acceptable, but like any new changes, there is always that group of people that will do just about anything to resist it. I just hope that once I am standing at his front door that he or whoever is at the door with him, will be understanding of the way I am dressed.

I drove down a few side streets until I reached Holly Drive; the street the property is on and started looking for the address. Once I found it, I took a deep breath as I was walking up his driveway to his front door not knowing who or what will be there to greet me. I know that I have done this numerous times before with no problems, but I never, in a million years thought, that I would be doing what I am doing today: walking up to a strange door butt naked. Then I took another big breath before I rang the doorbell and waited for the unknown.

Then, before I could think of a way out of the situation I found myself in, the front door opened. There before me was a small girl and what looked like her mother and father. I was quite mortified by the fact that I wasn’t wearing anything and was standing in the doorway of someone else’s house naked with nothing to cover up with. No one said a thing for what seemed like forever as I was standing there before that family of three.

Then the little girl finally broke the silence by saying, “Mom, can I take my clothes off again?” I didn’t expect to hear that from her, but in some way, I was glad that she finally broke the silence between us. Then, like nothing was out of the ordinary, I carried my briefcase and tote bag to the dining room table. Then before I was going to sit down, Amy, Jeff’s wife, stopped me and asked me to sit on a towel that she handed me. After I sat down, she took a seat next to her husband and we started going over the property details like I have many times before.

I know it sounds funny, but for those minutes while I was doing what I was trained to do as a Realtor, I forgot that I was still naked. I guess that I didn’t think much about it until I saw their daughter walk back into the room and take a seat next to me.

Soon, they were showing me the rest of the house and I started taking notes and pictures like I have done many times before. And before I knew it, I had been at their residence for close to an hour and no one said anything about my lack of dress besides the little comment from their daughter. Then, before I knew it, we had agreed upon a selling price and had all of the paperwork signed and I was heading out of the door.

Once I was back in my car, all I could think about was what had just happened over the past hour. I was quite relieved that neither of them made any big deal about the fact that I was at their residence naked and the most surprising thing that happened there was the fact that the whole time I was at the house, Jeff managed to keep his eyes level with mine and not on my chest as usually happens.

I remember calling my husband on the way back to the office and telling him all about my first naked client meeting and telling him how well it went and how surprisingly relaxed I was the whole time I was there. During that conversation, we agreed to have lunch together downtown since it was almost lunchtime.

It wasn’t until I was in the parking lot by the restaurant that I remembered that the restaurant that my husband wanted to meet me at was the same place that the majority of his co-workers are at for lunch and they all are about to see more of me than I ever imagined they would.

As you could expect, I was quite nervous about being seen by the people that he works with, even more so than that client family that I met earlier that morning. Nevertheless, I somehow found the nerve and grabbed my purse and car keys and started walking barefoot down the pavement of the parking garage to the elevator to the ground level so I could cross that busy street to the restaurant.

I could tell that Jerry knew that I was a little uneasy when he placed his arms around me as we both entered the place and he told me that it would be alright and that he has already told everyone about my choice to become absolute. I have to say that I was a little relieved after he told me that, but I was still a little nervous about the whole idea.

As the hostess was walking us to the table, I remember her telling me something that shocked me. She told me; “Ms. would you like your waitress dressed or undressed?” I guess I was a little stone-faced as I told her, “Undressed is fine.”

I guess I didn’t take to the full extent of what I said until I saw the hostess walk up to a waitress and say something to her as she was walking toward us and she promptly turned around. As those two girls started walking away from us, my husband just looked at me and shook his head with a big grin.

Then in what felt like very few minutes later the same girl that I thought was our waitress came back naked as I was with the small exception that she was still wearing her apron folded over around her waist. I can remember that I was somewhat upset at myself for stripping her with my words and I must have been too much into my thoughts that I didn’t even hear her talking to me about what I wanted to drink. It wasn’t until after Jerry ordered for me and the waitress was walking away that I said to him, “I hope she isn’t upset about what I said.” Jerry just looked at me and told me, “Sweetie, I am sure that if she didn’t want you to strip her, she would still be dressed.” After he said that, I relaxed a little and started looking at the menu.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.