Here It Cums Again - Cover

Here It Cums Again

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Flash Sex Story: Young woman repeatedly welcomes a tubular visitor to her cunt.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Sharing   Cream Pie   .

I stirred from sleep when the helmet head pushed against my lower lips again. They opened easily, still wet from the last visit not long ago. I separated my legs a bit to make entry easier and waited for the push that would fill my appreciative pussy full of delicious hard cock.

This was a welcome experience. My last boyfriend took up with that widow lady just because she had money. I don’t have much of that but I do have lots of tits and ass. Good riddance, I guess, but he’d gotten me used to fucking regularly.

He could never fuck like this, though. Not only was this guy longer and wider, but he got it up a lot more often and knew how to really make me feel good when he used it on me. This was the third time tonight, our very first time naked together. He knew how to make all of my parts feel good, not just my cunt.

My mystery lover has always approached me from behind and hasn’t said a word. I know who it is though. Only one possibility and that’s my mom’s youngest brother who lives with us. We’ve flirted a bit and he broke up with a long-time girlfriend recently.

Tony is ten years older than my eighteen. We’ve always had a familiar relationship, flirting and teasing a lot. We’d been watching TV together and putting down the beers. I’d snuggled up next to him and said, “Bet you wish you had a girlfriend as hot as me, don’t you?”

He put his arm around me and kept it there without a word. I put my hand on his upper thigh only an inch from his bulge, which got bigger. When the movie was over I added some fuel to the fire, “I sleep naked. Do you?”

He looked at me and nodded his head, “Yup”. A man of few words. I gave him a tight hug way longer than normal and made sure I pushed my tits on his chest and our crotches tight together. I added, “See you later!”

So it was no big surprise when I’m lying on my side facing away from the door when it opened and a body slides in behind me and spoons. A hand reaches over for a tit and a nice big erection rubs against my buns. I was so damned horny it was just reflex to raise my top leg and reach down searching for that tool. Mmmm, it felt nice! I guided it to my already wet opening and in it went, oh so easily, even though I felt stretched more than my first and only boyfriend had ever done.

Between hands and cock I got my jollies rather quickly once, and then again when the hot spurts of semen were delivered. I fell asleep quickly only to be awakened sometime later by a repeat performance. Wow, I’d never gotten twice laid on the same day!

And then there was the third copulation I started this tale with. I turned on my back. If this hot guy came for more, and I couldn’t imagine he would, I wanted it face-to-face.

Damned if, just before dawn, my bedroom door opened again. I thought, “Wow! Here it comes again!

We’ve been lovers ever since. I’m happily learning anything he wants to teach me and he will try some kinky ideas I want to experiment with. He’s explained that we are “fuck-buddies” and he is fine with me dating guys my own age. If I want to fuck them I should go ahead and then tell him about it when I get home. I asked if he would want to fuck me after them and he said, “Sure! That would be fun for both of us.”

My ex-boyfriend stopped by wanting some young pussy again. I told him mine was “booked solid”. When I told Tony, he had an idea. So I called my ex-boyfriend and gave him a time to stop by. I fucked him while Tony watched from the closet. That was hot!

When we finished I told him he hadn’t improved, and my new guy was WAY better, so don’t bother me anymore. Tony jumped on me and we loved the sloppy seconds for over an hour. We still use the episode to get us hot and might try it again sometime with somebody else.

So you can see I’m always happy when “Here it cums again”.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.