The Unkindest Cut of All - Cover

The Unkindest Cut of All

Copyright© 2020 by Severusmax

Chapter 4

“Okay, time for your dinner, lothario!” Nurse Hitchens woke up with a playful jest.

“Ah, more hospital food! What will I do without such wonderful, tender, loving care?” I sarcastically teased the nurse back, “how are you, Nurse Hitchens? Shouldn’t you be going home to your husband or boyfriend or whatever by now?”

“Soon, but not soon enough, and I’m divorced, so none of those lately. I guess that I rubbed my ex the wrong way, just as I did this morning with you. I have a way with men, I suppose. A way of pissing them off and pissing my relationships away! It’s a good thing that I don’t have time to shop, or the money might be gone, too!” Nurse Hitchens proved that she was capable of some self-deprecating humor, which was a redeeming virtue at least.

“Maybe you should date women instead,” I taunted her a little, making her blush.

“No fucking thanks! Sorry, didn’t mean to cuss, but, frankly, if we’re this annoying, I don’t want to end up on the receiving end of that ... and I’m not too sure about the idea of muff diving, thank you very much! I can’t be too sure that I’d hold down whatever I ate during the date in the process! I know better than most how pungent the smell of pussy is, you know,” Nurse Hitchens reminded me.

“I know that I do ... but I don’t mind the flavor ... or scent, for that matter,” Kara interjected as she leaned over to feed me before I could protest, “now, now, let me do this! I know that you’re a big, strong man who can feed himself and all that, but you’re also in a lot of pain ... and I want to pamper my man whenever I have an excuse ... such as the agony in which you find yourself. I hope that the morphine is keeping it somewhat at bay, if nothing else.”

Kara, of course, made a point of kissing my face repeatedly and letting me see a bit of cleavage in her top. I felt a little rush of excitement and some stiffness, but I was in too much pain to enjoy it. I felt a dull ache in my cock, too, and feared that it might be a catheter. I looked down, unable to resist, and sure enough, there it was. Ugh. I couldn’t wait to be free of that monstrosity!

“Tomorrow morning, honey. I’m pretty sure that you’ll be rid of that ... at least by then. You’re getting discharged tomorrow. I’ve been assured of that much. And then I can spoil you even more, babe! I can’t wait until you’re in my care 24/7. I’ll do everything possible to make you happy, even if I can’t do the things that I want to do most! I can’t wait until I can do ... all of that, of course!” Kara told me while winking at Nurse Hitchens.

The nurse blushed crimson and even coughed as Kara resumed kissing me on the lips. My old flame gave me enough tongue to make a scene from an old soft-core porn flick or something with an NC-17 arthouse smut film if nothing else. You know, the type from the glory days of Skinemax and all that jazz. That was when Nurse Hitchens did something to truly shock me. She rather nervously leaned over and planted a peck on my mouth, to which she then committed herself with a bit more lip action.

“Sorry, just wanted to see what ... the fuss was about. I mean, one woman married him and then got angry enough that she had him cut ... and another woman risked a lot just to get him safely here ... and is now making out with him like bandits. I’m not entirely convinced that all of the nurses around here are immune to your charms ... or even that supposedly lesbian detective, for that matter. Maybe I’m just imagining all that, but that’s my impression, anyway,” Nurse Hitchens excused herself now.

“Bullshit!” Kara sneezed her suspicion as soon as the nurse was out of earshot.

“What, you don’t believe her rather handy excuse?” I chuckled now in spite of the pain.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.