The Unkindest Cut of All - Cover

The Unkindest Cut of All

Copyright© 2020 by Severusmax

Chapter 2

Somehow, I awoke in the hospital, anyway. I just wasn’t sure why. Kara stood over me in my bed and she had this sigh coming out of her mouth just as the tears streaked down her face. She was obviously very worried about me and her eyes showed far more love than I ever realized before.

“The moment that I got you out of their sight, I stopped the bike and checked the stitches. They were a little loose from what little riding we did. I also didn’t trust that quack friend of yours if his bias was that strongly in Lisa’s favor that he’d break the law and medical ethics rules to do that to you. I didn’t dare complete the ride.

“I called 9/11 and stuck with you in that parking lot, waiting for the ambulance. They’ve patched up the stitches, but you were in so much pain that you were heavily medicated and let slip what happened to you. God wanted justice after all, I guess. I confirmed it, based on what I knew and surmised. I wasn’t in the same merciful mood as you, babe.

“Why should I be? They cut up my man like so much corned beef. Also, you originally wanted me to take you to the hospital, right? You obviously had a good reason and I saw nothing that changed that fact.

“Anyway, they ... arrested Lisa and Steven after all, despite you going easy on them earlier. They must have really been shocked when the cops dragged them away in handcuffs,” my sweet Kara explained, though at that point, I didn’t give two fucks.

Tough shit for them! I was magnanimous earlier, but I shouldn’t have caved. It was a moment of weakness, only to learn that Steven did a bang-up job with the stitches. Who knew why? Maybe his love for Lisa caused him to secretly want me to bleed to death from my prick while they got to skip the divorce stage and he could wed her as a widow? That was an absolutely possible scenario, right? They made their bed of nails and they could lie in it now.

“And you followed the ambulance on your bike?” I asked her.

“No. I left my bike there, hoping that it doesn’t get stolen or towed, and I rode along in the ambulance with you. We got your bag and mine, I promise you. They’re both off to the side. I wasn’t going to leave you alone for a minute, babe. You’re mine now. Lisa lost you when she carved you up like a Christmas turkey. You’re mine now and I’m not letting you go. Ever,” Kara promised me.

“God, you must really love me!” I commented.

“That’s one way of putting it. Another is that I missed you, too. Seven damn years. Far too long, baby. Far too fucking long and I’ve held a torch for you for all that time. Damn that Lisa for trying to hoard you like that and keep you away from me! Damn your family and hers for pushing you two back together again and ensuring that you got hitched!” Kara told me with repeated kisses to my face.

“So, I’m yours now. Does that make you mine? Or are you going to pull a stunt like that girl in that Richard Gerald story with her weird logic?” I teased Kara.

“Honey, I’ve been yours for seven years. You just didn’t know it, because you were trapped in that stupid marriage to that crazy bitch. I swear to the Great Spirit or whoever that I won’t ever do that to you. Granted, I can be a little pushy at times. But in a good way. And remember, I won’t get all jealous, though I won’t be faithful, either,” Kara reassured me with a passionate French kiss now.

“Great Spirit, huh? Really playing up your Nez Perce heritage, I see. Out of curiosity, are you full-blooded Nez Perce?” I always wondered about just how indigenous the lovely Kara, the former captain of the cheerleading squad, really was.

“One hundred percent pure American Indian, babe. Our brats will be the first generation not to be entirely Nez Perce,” she winked at me.

“Assuming that I wasn’t the sterile one,” I teased her.

“Oh, honey, I got Lisa’s number. She almost certainly delayed pregnancy without telling you. Who can guess as to why. It’s her body, her choice, but she could have been honest with you. Then again, this is the same crazed cunt that drugged you and had you cut. Not exactly a paragon of virtue, right?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.