The Unkindest Cut of All - Cover

The Unkindest Cut of All

Copyright© 2020 by Severusmax

Chapter 1

I came to in a very groggy state, and in no small amount of pain, too. What was going on between my legs? I had a very worried thought for a moment, but then the lights came on and i saw my wife and a good friend of mine, a urologist named Dr. Steven Baker. He had a very nervous look on his face for some reason, and then I pieced it together. Looking down at my dick, sure enough ... he had done his job. He at least had the courtesy of being professional about it. He had circumcised me, removed my foreskin.

“What the fuck? What the actual motherfucking fuck, Steven, Lisa!” I cussed at them both.

I narrowed my eyes like daggers at both of them, relieved that I wasn’t bound. They clearly expected the drugs that they gave me to be enough to prevent any ... hostilities, along with the pain in which I found myself upon awakening. Lisa’s eyes grew wide as saucers as she realized how alert I suddenly was, how much pain I was in, and how livid I was!

“You two have seriously fucked up!” I glared at both of them.

“No, you fucked up when you cheated on me with my cousin Tricia! This was me collecting my ... pound of flesh. On the bright side, you’ll have better control in bed with me. And I can safely say that I’ve taken at least something from you in kind for your cheating. At least some of the sensation and pleasure, that is. Plus, it will be easier to clean,” Lisa snapped back, clearly in a defiant mood.

She hadn’t reckoned with me. I instantly rose, albeit in no small amount of pain. I feared that the stitches might come out, which could really hurt. Even so, I wasn’t going to stay in that house with a crazy woman one minute longer. Sure, I had cheated, but so what? I was human, I had figured out some time ago that I really wasn’t cut out for monogamy, but I had entered this marriage assuming that I was.

We were both high-school sweethearts, though we had breaks in our relationship, ones in which I delved into my share of female flesh and I was fairly certain that she did the same with cock. Of course, I also tested the waters with other guys, but I never told her that part. The way I saw it, people kept pushing us back together for some reason, bound and determined to make us a couple for life, for whatever silly Hallmarkish reason occurred to them. That included my family and hers, of course. Ugh, bunch of busybodies!

Anyway, I figured that cheating was actually better than leaving, which so many people like to advocate as the alternative. They would always say, “if you want someone else, just leave,” but that deprives your spouse, whereas cheating doesn’t. How is it less cruel to walk out on someone than to get a little something on the side that doesn’t come at their expense? There is frankly a reason why a lot of men don’t leave their wives if even a little satisfied with them (though there are plenty of men who don’t leave even without this reason). For many of us, it’s just easier to cheat.

Oh, for the record, yes, I tried honesty and suggesting an open marriage. She not only shut that down, she cut me off for a week, which in my book is far worse than cheating. It’s a serious breach of contract. Well, I simply fucked a few people and came back after a week in a hotel suite with little or no more remorse, because the bitch had it coming for locking me out of the bedroom (yes, she did that). I also repaid her by moving into the guest room for about a week after that, making her sweat a bit.

Frankly, I was tired of the usual mindfuck games that Lisa, like so many other wives, liked to pull on me. I wasn’t going to put up with that shit anymore. I wasn’t born Irish for nothing, I could tell you that much. I also didn’t care if Lisa fooled around herself, honestly, as long as she didn’t get all jealous on me.

Her cheating wouldn’t hurt me any more than my cheating should have hurt her. I still thought that it just hurt her stupid pride, little else. Isn’t that what adulterous wives typically tell their husbands? Oh, it’s just your wounded pride, that’s all. Well, sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander, right?

“Where are you going?” Lisa demanded as she saw me getting up.

“Out of here. I told you, bitch, that you seriously fucked up. And now you really have. Do you honestly think that I’m going to stay with you after the crime, yes, crime, you committed against me? I’m far too pissed at you, and frankly, scared of you, to stick around. You and your little boyfriend here can enjoy your love shack while I’m gone. Because I’m not coming back,” I told her curtly.

“I’m not a bitch! I’m your wife! How dare you! I’ve never cheated on you, not least with Steven here. He’s trying to help our marriage! He did this for us! Because I asked it of him. It’s not a crime. It’s revenge. Better than a revenge fling in my book, which would lower me to your level. Now that we’re even, while you’re in no condition to drive, you’re just gonna walk out on us and our marriage?” Lisa ranted at me.

“You stupid cunt! Do you really think that I can ever trust you not to harm me again? I’ve never so much as raised a hand to you, but you got my former friend here to cut parts of my flesh off my cock? Really, do you think that I can forgive that? Not even a fucking apology from either of you can cover that! If you think that being called some names is unjustified after what you just did, you’re kidding yourself!

“As to driving, no, I’m calling someone to take me to the hospital. I need medical attention for the drugs, and yes, the illegal operation, to make sure that with it being done outside of a clinical setting, it doesn’t result in an infection or complication. You better hope that I don’t press charges for this, because it’s seriously an option for me right now. Both of you should get damn good lawyers. Two of them for Lisa, one to handle the divorce,” I insisted, my eyes bloodshot and full of pure rage now.

I didn’t tell them that the person I called was Kara, one of the girls that I knew from my breaks years back. She had actually taken my virginity just three weeks after my eighteenth birthday, because Lisa was still palming me off. Lisa was livid when she learned of that, but she didn’t have any leg to stand on, since she lost her cherry just three days before that.

When we ended that break, she refused to sleep with me for a week before she broke down due to my stony silence. Evidently, that bothered her a lot. It often did. I used the same silence after she locked me out and cut me off, too. Her style was to deprive me of sex as a dick move on her part, some sort of power play for control. My style was to deny communication. It actually worked pretty damn well, too. The glare worked as well.

While waiting for Kara, Lisa and Steven both squirmed and fidgeted, both drank a good bit of wine and tried to “reason” with me. I gave Lisa another stony silence after my rant and that worried her more than my tirade. My utter silence and the hostile glare, where I stared daggers at her, just plain terrified her and I could always tell that.

“Please ... let me keep you under my care. Don’t go to the hospital. I was very careful, believe me. I’ll make damn sure that you don’t get infected. Lisa will, too, I’m sure of it. I promise. I never ... I never touched her. You’re the only cheater in this room, and those days are over, right? You’ve learned your lesson and won’t cheat on your beautiful wife ever again, right?

“No need to get the authorities involved. I was trying to be a friend and save your marriage, give Lisa a measure of revenge that wouldn’t ruin things and stoop to your level by trying to make a right with two wrongs,” Steven tried to convince me, but he was less than persuasive.

“My fucking level? I cheated, yes, but I didn’t assault anyone. I didn’t perform illegal and dangerous surgery. I didn’t drug anyone. What you two did was far worse than anything that I did. I don’t care about the motivations. That doesn’t excuse it. Violence is far worse than sex with any consenting adult. What you two did was an act of violence on my person.

“I would much rather you two just fucked each other, if you wanted ‘payback’ for my affair. That would have been justice. This was a crime. And it will cost you. A lot. Both of you. As in your freedom in both of your cases and your medical license in yours, Steven. Enjoy prison, both of you, because that’s where you’re both headed. Do you really think that I trust or believe either of you now?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.