Tiana's Hot Need - Cover

Tiana's Hot Need

by James_Steele

Copyright© 2020 by James_Steele

Incest Sex Story: A hot, horny teen is reunited with her handsome father after her mother remarries. Tiana and Dave, her dad, are now living on their own with no one to come between them.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   .

Tiana had gotten up early and showered. She was still getting used to all the changes that came with moving halfway across the country to live with her father so she was still waking up at odd hours. The pretty, brunette fourteen-year-old had already dried her hair and put on a dark blue cropped T shirt, along with a clingy pair of stretch-denim short-shorts and white sneakers. Now she was playing with the new phone her father gave her, experimenting with taking selfies in her mirror. She was hoping to get a really nice one she could send to her father’s phone so he could have a really good one of her. She loved the idea that he’d stop in the middle of his day to look at it.

The phone wasn’t the only brand new gift her father had gotten her. The shorts, T shirt and panties she was wearing now were also from him. One of the first things Dave did when his daughter arrived was take her out shopping for clothes, her new phone, a new computer and tablet. Everything a girl could want. It was like having six Christmases all at once. Dave made the girl feel like she was being showered with gifts and affection. And even though he didn’t go into all the stores with her, his attention was completely on her every moment they were together. But she ended up getting a lot of things he didn’t see. Things her mother would never let her buy.

Dave even made the girl feel a little nervous sometimes. He was so fit and good looking and paid so much attention to her that she found herself wishing he was her boyfriend and not her father. Especially when she realized there were times her pussy felt hot and wet just from being close to him and she couldn’t do a thing about it. She wondered if any of her future boyfriends and husband would love her as much as her dad, and finally decided that wasn’t even possible. No one would ever love her like he did. She also decided there was no way she’d ever love any guy as much as she loved her daddy.

Tiana knew she had awesome looking legs, but she wished she had bigger boobs like all the other females on her mother’s side of the family. Maybe she would in a couple of years, but she hated the idea of waiting that long. At least they were nice and big enough to bounce when she wanted them to, and she caught plenty of guys looking at them. Even her dad looked at them, but that was probably just because he was curious about the way she was growing older.

She sat on the edge of her bed and crossed her smooth, bare legs, angling herself in different ways until she got a picture that looked sexy but hopefully not too obvious. After being unhappy with shot after shot, she decided to unzip the top of her shorts so the top edge of her pale blue thong panties was showing. It took several more tries, but when she got one she liked she sent it to her father’s phone without a second thought.

After that, she pulled the cropped hem of her T up over her braless tits and took a few more with her excited nipples showing. She wasn’t planning to let anyone see them, and she’d probably just end up deleting them, but it was fun taking them. She had to admit she looked really nice with her tits showing, and the excitement of seeing herself that way actually made her pussy squeeze with excitement. She wished she could show those pictures to her father and see his reaction.

Then Tiana heard the splashing in the backyard through her second floor window and knew her father was taking his morning swim. It was earlier than usual. Normally, her father would be finished swimming by the time Tiana went downstairs. But now she was eager for him to finish and check his messages so he could see the picture she sent him, hoping more than anything that he would love it.

The teen went to her window to look out at the pool and see if her father would get out to check his phone. She couldn’t wait to see how surprised he was going to be. But it was Tiana who was in for the biggest surprise when she discovered her father was swimming naked. The pretty teenager gasped, wondering if he always did that before she got out of bed. She felt a tingly sensation all over her fine, young skin as she watched her naked father’s fit body slice through the water.

When Dave reached the end of the pool and kicked back off to swim to the other end, his body turned into a backstroke and the girl could see his bare cock swirling around on the surface of the water. She gasped again, even more deeply this time. He looked so big! She’d seen plenty of pictures of men’s dicks, and of course the few boys from school when she gave them handjobs, and she was sure her father’s dick was halfway hard.

Tiana felt proud and excited. Her father was so much cooler than any of her friends’ dads. He was better looking, too, and the fact that he had such a big dick only raised him to hero status as far as she was concerned.

She watched her father swim back and forth from one end of the pool to another. He kept up the backstroke for the next couple of laps, and his daughter gazed in awe at his semi-aroused cock as it flapped and bobbed in the water. Her pulse started to race and her pussy began tingling like mad. She only wished she could have been down in the pool with him so she could see his big dick up close. Yet even from a distance, the perky teenager couldn’t resist slipping her hands under her crop-top and playing with her fresh nipples as they throbbed and hardened to the sight down below in the pool.

She was still playing with her taut, pink nubs when her father got out of the water. His body looked so amazing, especially all wet and dripping, and it looked like his cock was still getting bigger as it waggled back and forth when he walked over to the patio table. She gasped when she realized that all the hair around her father’s cock and balls was shaved off down to his smooth, swarthy skin.

He picked up the towel that was over the back of one of the chairs and dabbed his face and hands dry, not bothering with the rest of his body. Then he picked up his phone to check for messages as he often did throughout the day, and Tiana realized he was seeing the notification of her message. She smiled and felt her heart skip a beat waiting to see his reaction. She wished she could have sent him something hotter and sexier. That’s what a man like Dave would really like. But she was just his fourteen-year-old daughter and sexual thoughts about her were probably the furthest thing from his mind. He probably had dozens of pictures on his phone from girls with bigger tits who loved showing them off to a man like him.

She was so curious to sneak into her father’s phone and see what kind of pictures he got from girls, but at the same time it made her face turn hot and red from jealous anger. She wanted to be the only girl he had pictures of on his phone.

Tiana and her father had only had a long distance relationship for several years. When the girl’s mother decided to get married again, Tiana was given the choice of staying with her mother and new stepfather or going to live with Dave. For her the decision was automatic. She knew her father wanted her there, and she would’ve gone with him from the time her parents divorced if she could’ve. And before she left on her trip to join her father, her mother had warned her to be careful and not expect him to be everything she built up in her mind while they lived apart. But if anything, really being with her father now was better than anything she could have dreamed.

And now, seeing his cock naked and half excited was more than she ever expected. The girl’s heart raced as she watched him put the towel down and pick up his phone off the patio table. There was no way he could miss that message. The fact that he was probably about to open her picture and look at her while he was naked and half erect had the girl trembling with excitement. She wished she could’ve been brave enough to send him one of the pictures she just took of her tits.

As she watched him from the window, Dave swiped his thumb across the front of his phone and then stood looking at it for a long time without moving. Tiana was positive her father was staring right at her picture. Even if her picture didn’t really show anything more than her smooth, sexy legs and a teasing glimpse of her panties, the teen could barely breathe. She suddenly stepped back from the window when he paused and looked up. Her face burned at the prospect of her dad catching her watching while he swam naked. She waited a few seconds and then slipped back to the same spot she was standing in before.

Then Dave did something that made his daughter freeze in her tracks right there. Holding on to his phone, his other hand moved to his semi-erect cock and started rubbing his shaft. He kept looking at his phone and stroking his rod as it quickly grew bigger and harder. Tiana was beside herself. He had to be looking at the picture she’d just sent him. It couldn’t be anything else. She could just feel it in her bones. And now his dick was so big and hard that his strong hand was sliding up and down his thick shaft.

Tiana’s nipples became hard, swollen knots of hot sensation. She could barely believe her own eyes. It was exciting enough to catch her hot dad pulling on his big, hard dick, but knowing he was looking at her while he did it made her young pussy squeeze with arousal. She wished it was her hand on his long rod, stroking him and making him feel so good. All she could do was imagine how amazing that dick would feel in her hand, so much bigger and harder than the first few she’d played with.

It seemed like he never took his eyes off his phone while his hand began moving faster on his excited cock. She unzipped her shorts again and stuck her hand down in her panties, digging in until she could rub the tender lips of her excited slit. Tiana didn’t know when she’d felt so happy or excited, not to mention the stunning view of her own father jerking off.

For that matter, Tiana had never seen anyone masturbate before, except the times she’d watched herself in her bedroom mirror. It was fun to watch her own fingers disappear into her wet pussy hole, and it seemed like she always felt better when she made herself cum this way. But it also made her want more since she would look at her naked young body in the mirror and imagine big, male hands touching her wherever she touched herself. At first, the hands didn’t belong to anyone in particular, but sooner or later she found herself imaging they were her father’s hands. Anytime she tried imaging anyone else’s hands rubbing her slick pussy she got bored.

It was so amazing to see her father naked and hard with his hand quickly pumping that big, fat hard on while he looked at Tiana on his phone. His firmly defined chest started to heave, showing how he must’ve been breathing deeper.

“Ohhh, Daddy, Daddy, yessssss,” the girl cooed as the tips of her fingers dug and mashed into the swollen bud of her slippery clit.

Dave was alternating between leaning his head back with his eyes closed and then looking back at his phone screen, his fist steadily pumping that delicious looking dick the whole time. Tiana got so excited watching her father jack his big, thick shaft to a picture of her pretty legs that she started to cum. Her body shook and shivered with pleasure while Dave kept on stroking. When her climax was past, she just kept rubbing, knowing she was excited enough for at least one more cum.

If Dave was this excited over a picture of his daughter’s legs, what would he do if she sent him a shot of her tits or even her smoothly shaven pussy? Tiana knew she was going to have to send him sexier pictures as soon as she could work up the courage.

Meanwhile, Dave started to grunt and pound his dick harder and faster than ever. Cum started to blast from the tip of his rod, spattering all over the patio table and chairs. His daughter gasped deeply and immediately started to cum so hard her knees wobbled and pussy cream gushed all around her groping fingers, soaking into her panties. It felt like she was cumming forever.

Dave finally put his phone back on the table and dove back into the pool. Tiana retreated from the window and lay down on her bed with one hand still in her sodden panties, languidly stroking her sensitive slit. It was like a dream to realize she’d just cum at the same time as her father. If only he could know. Before long, the girl was rubbing on her clit again, imagining what it would feel like to have her dad’s big, beautiful cock pounding and squirting his juice deep in her tight, young pussy. Before she knew it was happening, Tiana started to cum again. This time, her panties and shorts were both soaked.

The teen lay there dazed for a while. She felt so messy she thought about taking another shower, but in the end she just got up and took off her shorts and panties and tossed them in her laundry hamper. Her cropped T shirt was still clean so she left it on and put on one of the skirts her dad bought her at the mall. It was a short, flouncy summer type of skirt, but not short enough to be too dangerous to wear without panties, which was exactly what she did. It was the first time she’d ever done that, and she loved the feeling.

She went downstairs, but she didn’t see her father again for almost an hour. He’d already come in from the pool and went up to his room. When he came down, he was wearing a nice pair of linen shorts and a T shirt that showed off his amazing chest and arms. He said good morning and kissed his daughter on the cheek, giving her a hug the way he did every morning since she moved in. He didn’t act any different than usual, except maybe his gaze was a little more intense, but Tiana could tell he was fighting to keep from looking too much.

“I thought you were wearing your new shorts today,” he finally said, one brow subtly raised.

“Oh, yeah, well ... I changed my mind,” Tiana shrugged, unable to keep from blushing.

Dave smiled. “Well you look beautiful either way, baby angel.”

Tiana felt her face go hot. She loved when her father called her sweet names. “Thank you, Daddy,” she said, going in for a tight hug.

Dave hugged her back just as hard, and she could hardly believe she was holding her body up to that cock she’d just watched him stroking til it squirted. She was glad she didn’t put on a bra because it felt so good to shove her tits against her father’s solid form. Her nipples went stiff all over again just from the pressure of his big body.

The hug finally broke and they both went into the kitchen to have some breakfast. Dave told his daughter he had to go out for part of the day to stop and meet with a few of his business associates.

“You’re welcome to come along with me if you want,” he said. “But it would probably be really boring. At least once you start school here you’ll be making some friends and won’t have to be bored with your dad all the time.”

Tiana could only think of watching the man swim naked, get a hard on looking at her picture, then jerking off while she rubbed herself to three orgasms before even coming downstairs for breakfast.

“Oh, Daddy, I could never get bored with you. I’d love to come with you today, if that’s alright.”

“I’d love it, too, baby angel. You’re the best company there is. And besides, I finally get to show off my beautiful daughter.”

Tiana blushed. No matter how many times Dave said she was beautiful it was always like the first time.

After breakfast, Tiana’s dad went into his home office and made a few calls, but he was ready to go about a half hour later.

Dave’s car was small and low to the ground, and Tiana had to lift her legs to get into the seat, making her skirt ride up high on her silky legs. Even though she might’ve had a heart attack if her father caught sight of her pantiless pussy, the risk of exposing herself to him gave her a rush. Yet she wanted him to see it. Even more, she wanted him to love and want it.

There were two men and one woman that Dave had to meet with. Tiana expected to meet them all at regular business offices, but they all had nice, relaxing home offices like her dad. They all made a big deal about meeting Tiana. She could tell her father had talked about her a lot, especially once he knew she was coming to live with him, and it made her blush more than once to learn the way her father couldn’t wait to have her in his life permanently.

Each of the meetings had to get down to business, though, and the girl sat quietly while Dave talked to his associates about programming and projects they were working on. That didn’t stop them from sneaking frequent looks at the teenager’s hot looking legs, or noticing every time her nipples got hard and dented her shirt. She couldn’t help it. When they were talking about complicated work stuff, Tiana’s mind went right back to her bedroom window earlier that morning where she watched her gorgeous dad stroke his dick.

Dave’s last meeting was the one with Patrice, the woman he worked with. She was a good looking blonde with big tits and a phony smile. Dave asked about her husband, so Tiana was glad to know she was married even though she still had an obvious crush on her father. The longer the meeting went on, the more Tiana suspected there was more than just business between her dad and the slutty looking blonde.

Patrice didn’t pay attention to Tiana’s legs or tits the way her dad’s male associates did, but she was definitely sizing the girl up. The older woman also noticed when Dave was glancing at his daughter’s distracting attributes. The teen started to feel like the blonde could tell she had scandalous feelings for her own father. This only convinced the girl that Patrice must’ve had sex with Dave. Her intuition was going off like a fire alarm.

Tiana interrupted them long enough to ask about using the bathroom, and Patrice directed her to the room down the hall from her office. By now, the teen had decided the blonde was an enemy. She was competition. When she spotted the mostly full laundry hamper in the bathroom, Tiana snickered deviously to herself as she thought about peeing into the hamper and soaking the slut’s clothes with her piss.

It was fun to think about, but it was dangerous, too. What if she figured it out and called Dave to tell him what his irrationally jealous daughter had done? In the end, Tiana lifted her skirt and sat on the sink. With a triumphant smile, she let a long stream of pee into the blonde’s bathroom sink. Patrice would probably never know the difference, but Tiana would. And after she flushed the toilet, thinking the blonde would expect to hear it, the smitten teenager left the bathroom with a new feeling of confidence.

Tiana sat back down in the chair she was in before using the bathroom. Patrice and Dave were involved in business talk. The blonde was behind a desk and off to Tiana’s side. The girl was facing her father, so every time he looked over to see her they were facing each other head on. She crossed her legs, making her skirt ride higher on her legs. It felt like a personal victory every time her father glanced at them whenever Patrice had to focus her attention on her monitor or some printout or other.

At one point, Patrice had to search for something in her system, and her attention was on her monitor for half a minute or so. It was long enough for Dave to take a longer than usual look at his daughter’s pretty legs. Tiana was smiling. Without even thinking about what she was doing, she uncrossed and then recrossed her legs, flashing her bare, hairless pussy at her father. The realization of her gesture didn’t hit her until she saw the stunned look on her father’s face. The girl’s heart started pounding so hard she thought she was going to explode.

She couldn’t believe it. She actually did it, and her pussy was suddenly tingling with agonizing heat. It felt even worse when her father lifted his eyes up to the girl’s face and gazed at her with his jaw hanging open.

Then Patrice found what she was looking for, and Dave had to snap his attention back to the business at hand, but Tiana could tell he was only half focused on what she was saying. She was dying to flash her pussy again, but there another chance didn’t come up. At least it was only another fifteen or twenty minutes until they finished up their meeting.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.