A Beautiful, Wonderful Trap - Cover

A Beautiful, Wonderful Trap

by alan14

Copyright© 2020 by alan14

Coming of Age Sex Story: The neighbour's kid, Naomi, uses my pool when she's home from school. One day she appears in my home office naked and gradually makes her intentions clear. Later I find she wants more than my cock though...

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   .

I was working in my office upstairs, it was a lovely summer’s day in late July, the sun was blazing in through my office windows, so I had the blinds pulled halfway down and the air-conditioning cranked up. I’d have much rather been outside, but I had to finish my regular column for the Sunday paper.

This week’s column was about luck, and I was thinking about just how lucky I was. I’d published a series of successful novels, and the money from the books and film adaptations bought me this large house in a lovely Cheshire village, I had wonderful and kind neighbours, the village had a fantastic community spirit. I didn’t write so many books these days, but I was kept busy contributing to arts programmes on TV and radio, along with regular columns in a number of magazines and newspapers. I couldn’t want for anything else really, except maybe companionship. I’d been alone for many years since my wife died, I loved her so much I’m not sure how I could possibly find someone to replace her.

My train of thought was broken temporarily by the sound of someone diving into my swimming pool, I looked out through the window and saw a pair of shapely legs kicking in the water, the rest of the body hidden by the patio veranda.

Ahh, Naomi the neighbour’s kid had come round for her daily swim.

Naomi was 15 I think, home from school for the summer. I let her use my pool because it was a long drive to the closest public pool, and she was used to swimming daily at school.

I liked Naomi, mostly because she had no clue who I was, she hadn’t read my books, and why should she, they were thrillers mainly aimed at men, she’d not seen my films, she didn’t read the newspapers and certainly didn’t watch late night arts discussion shows on TV. No, to Naomi I was just the rich guy with the 15-metre pool in his back garden, and that was fine with me.

As she came back into view I watched her swim for a moment or two, she was a good, strong swimmer, then I turned back to my column. 800 words on luck and good fortune, I started typing and was soon engrossed on the task of gathering the correct words to express my thoughts.

I was concentrating so hard I didn’t hear Naomi come into the house and climb the stairs, so I jumped in my chair when I heard “Whatcha writing Mr James?”

I didn’t look away from my screen as I put a friendly arm around Naomi to give her a quick hug while I explained my article. When my hand felt wet skin, I was a little surprised.

“Where’s your swimming costume Naomi?” My eyes still fixed on my edits on screen.

“I needed a wee, and your downstairs toilet is too cramped to undress, so I took it off outside.”

“But you’re upstairs, there’s plenty of room to undress in the upstairs bathroom.”

“Yeah, well I had my wee downstairs, now I’ve come up to see what you’re up to.”

“Well, I’m nearly done, and I can’t concentrate with a naked girl in my office, how about you go downstairs and I’ll come down in a few minutes, we can have a cold drink and a chat.”

“Great, I’ll see you in a few minutes.”

With all my willpower I kept my eyes on my screen until she was out of the door, I just saw her shapely bottom wiggle as she left the room.

Another 15 minutes and I was happy with my column, so I popped it into an email to my editor at the paper and quickly scanned my inbox for anything important, there wasn’t so I shut my computer down for the day and went down to the kitchen, where I pulled a bottle of beer from the cooler and poured Naomi a glass of milk.

I nearly dropped the drinks when I saw Naomi sunbathing naked on one of the pool loungers. I sat across from her, carefully maintaining eye contact as I placed our drinks on the table.

“Why are you still naked Naomi?”

“I want an all over tan, mum won’t let me sunbathe nude at ours because the neighbours can see into the garden, you’re not overlooked, so I’m fine here.”

“So, me seeing you isn’t a problem.”

“She never said it would be a problem.”

“But did you tell your mum you’d be sunbathing naked in my garden?”

“Not in so many words.”

As strong as my willpower was, I couldn’t stop my eyes from occasionally drifting over her body, and what a body. She was toned from the swimming and athletics, but she had quite remarkably big breasts for a girl her age, a 32D at least, and as my eyes drifted further down I couldn’t help notice her very tidy pussy, her pubes shaved into a little heart, and if I’m not mistaken, only shaved this morning as I could see razer rash.

“Oh yeah, I meant to tell you before, mum’s away tonight at a charity gala, she’s staying away overnight so she said it would be OK if I sleep here tonight.”

Naomi often sleeps in one of my spare rooms when her mum is away overnight, so this wasn’t a surprise.

“Ahh, it would have been good if she’d phoned me yesterday, I’d have got you some food in. Not to worry, we could go out for dinner if you like, there’s that nice new vegetarian restaurant opened down near the train station, do you fancy that?”

“Oh yes, that would be great Mr James.”

“Seeing as you’re naked in my garden, I guess you’re grown up enough now to call me Tom.”

“Ok Tom.”

“Great, I’ll go and put something together for lunch, is a cheese salad ok, or are you proper vegan now?”

“Not a vegan, or I’d have had a problem with the glass of milk.”

“Ha yes, sorry, not thinking straight due to the display.”

“It’s ok for you to look at me Tom, I don’t mind.”

“It kind of isn’t you know, you’re a teenager, I’m older than your mum, I shouldn’t be staring at a girl your age.”

“Mum was posing topless at my age.”

“No, she was 18 before she was posing topless in magazines.”

“Ahh, but some of the photos were taken when she was only 15, she told me, I have some of her early photos on my iPad, it’s in my bag, pass it over please.”

I reached down into Naomi’s bag, in amongst a couple of changes of clothing and underwear for her overnight stay was an iPad and iPhone, I passed them both over.

She unlocked the iPad and opened her photos app and scrolled through the galleries until she found the one she wanted.

“Look, here’s all mum’s photos, can you see how much younger she looks here? These photos were all published, but she was only 15 when they were taken. As long as she was over 18 when she signed the deal with the papers they never checked how old she was when the actual photos were taken. At first she was furious when the photographer sold them to the papers, but afterwards she realised everyone had seen her boobs already, did it matter how old she was when the photos were taken.”

I scrolled through the photos, a little uncomfortable looking at naked photos when I was sitting next to her naked daughter. Naomi was right, Kelly, her mum, was definitely younger in some of the photographs, and in some of them she was probably around the same age as Naomi is now. I took an interest in those photos, because her breasts were significantly smaller than Naomi’s and for the first time I began to suspect that maybe Kelly had breast implants, without thinking I asked.

“Has your mum had a boob job?”

“How did you guess?”

“She’s a lot smaller than you are in the early pictures.”

“Oh, I see. No, she’s still natural in the later photos, she must have been later developing than me. She had a boob job after she’d finished breastfeeding me, she said her boobs went all saggy.”

“Ok, so that’s enough chat about bodies, I’ll go and put us a salad together. I’ve got eggs, do you fancy boiled egg in the salad.”

“Yes please Tom.”

“And can you do me a huge favour, get dressed before I come back out. I’m just a teensy bit uncomfortable sitting with you naked.”

“Ok, I don’t want you to feel awkward around me.”

As I prepared a salad I thought about Kelly, a truly remarkable woman. She was a little younger than me, probably mid to late-thirties, still fine looking with a good figure. She’d had a tragic life. As we just discussed, she’d been a model, but was terribly naive about that life and had been exploited by some photographers. She quit glamour modelling when she married a footballer. They moved around the country has his career progressed, landing in this village when he signed for one of the biggest clubs in the land, then tragedy struck. At the pinnacle of his career, when he was captain of the national side and had just been sold to a Spanish team he was killed when the jet he’d chartered to fly to Barcelona crashed into the sea off the coast of France.

Kelly was distraught, unlike many celebrity marriages, theirs was strong, they still loved each other as much as the day they married. This was about 5 years ago, Naomi would have been 9 or 10 years old at the time. She sometimes talks about Gavin, her dad. I met him a few times, he seemed to be a genuine, down to earth guy.

Kelly has never remarried and going by the lack of gossip in the newspapers, she’s not even dated anyone since the tragedy. She has thrown herself full time into village life, she runs the annual beautiful garden competition, she helps with numerous local charities and fundraising groups, using her celebrity to boost funds when required, leaning on companies to give raffle prizes for the Christmas and Summer fairs.

The teams tried to weasel out of it, but Kelly’s lawyer proved in court that Gavin’s transfer had been completed, so he was owed his multi-million pound share of the transfer fee, which was passed directly to Kelly, she also received a substantial life insurance pay out and compensation from the airline, so she and Naomi live comfortably on income from investments, and she works full time for various charities, hence her trip down to Bath for a charity gala tonight.

My mind couldn’t help wandering back to the photos, I’d not seen Kelly’s glamour shots for years. I’d studied them extensively when the family moved to the village, just curious about who was moving in obviously. I was thinking afresh just how good looking she was, still fit and trim, she sometimes uses my pool herself, although she’s usually too busy to linger for a chat after she’s done her lengths.

Naomi was true to her word, and by the time I carried our salads and drinks out to the patio dining table she was fully dressed.

We chatted about school as we ate, she attends the same boarding school I’d attended, although it had been a boys only school when I’d attended, only recently becoming co-educational. It was on my recommendation that Kelly had enrolled Naomi at the school.

I was always curious to hear about the changes to the school, Naomi was even in the same boarding house I’d been attached to, although her room was in a newly built wing of the house.

The school still held the same values, ensuring all pupils get a fully rounded education encompassing sports and outdoor activities as well as social and ethical teaching. It’s not the sort of school that produces politicians and business leaders, many former pupils enter the arts and sporting worlds, as well as medical and teaching professions, there’s even been a couple of bishops at the school and one 16th century saint.

During the afternoon we played tennis then listened to some music, Naomi loved the room she called my Man Cave, my cinema and listening room, apart from my pool it’s where most of my money has been spent, with a 4k cinema grade projector and full surround sound system, along with a ludicrously expensive HiFi system centred around a Linn turntable. Naomi was the only person apart from myself who was allowed to play my vinyl.

That afternoon we didn’t play vinyl, Naomi wanted me to listen to a new album, Dua Lipa’s Future Nostalgia, so we streamed it online using a brand new HD streaming device I’d bought for when Naomi recommended any new music. We regularly swapped music recommendations in our email exchanges when she’s away. I trust her choices and there’s been few occasions when I’ve not bought a physical copy of a record she’s suggested.

I’d booked a table for 6pm, and according to their website the dress code was smart casual, so Kelly nipped home first to swap her t-shirt and jeans for a dress, and I’m ashamed to say, I’m glad she did, because she looked stunning in the black dress she now wore, she’d also put on a different bra, revealing a very nice, deep cleavage.

I’d chosen the restaurant for Naomi, I’m not a vegetarian myself, but Naomi is, and sometimes the veggie range in restaurants for carnivores can be somewhat lacking. It was also good for me, I can get some inspiration for meals for next time she visits.

I’m not going to say the food was amazing, because amazing for me is a rare steak with a red wine sauce, chunky chips and onion rings, but it was good, I had field mushrooms stuffed with cheese and rice to start, Naomi had halloumi fries with a salsa dip, she followed with spinach & ricotta filo parcels and cranberry sauce, I had a tofu stir fry, we shared a bottle of white wine, I had most of the wine, so we left my Porsche Macan at the restaurant and got an Uber home.

It was still early, so we watched The Breakfast Club on the big TV, Naomi snuggled next to me, so close that I had no choice but to put my arm across her shoulders, I tried to do this in a non-suggestive manner, but I was scuppered when she moved my hand so I was cupping her breast, talk about subtle hints.

Now I’m a man of the world, I loved my wife dearly, and miss her terribly every day, but I’ve not been celibate by any means, I’ve had a number of wonderful but brief affairs, some with quite young ladies, but all my partners have been well over 18, and most of the younger ones were fans of my work, so were happy to be with a celebrity. Naomi though, she was just a neighbour, she knew little about my work and cared even less about my minor celebrity status, so what was she doing here? I was easily old enough to be her father, shouldn’t she be using the freedom gained by her mother’s absence to be chasing after some boy?

As I was thinking this, I felt a hand at my waist, “what are you doing?” I asked as calmly as I could.

“I’m unfastening your belt, isn’t that obvious?”

“But, why?”

“I can only think of one reason why a girl would be unfastening a man’s trousers.”

“I know what you’re doing, I want to know why you’re unfastening my pants.”

“Because I want to see your cock, if I didn’t want to see and touch your cock I’d be unfastening someone else’s pants right now.”

“I’m old enough to be your father.”

“I know that silly, I have enough boys chasing me around school, I could have them any time I want, but I don’t want them, I want a man, I want my first time to be with someone who knows what they’re doing, someone who will make a special occasion extra special, who’ll be tender and loving and who won’t shoot his junk as soon as I touch his cock. Does that answer your question?”

I had a lump in my throat, I tried to swallow, it wouldn’t shift so I reached for my wine glass, my hand was trembling, Naomi saw this and took pity on me, she reached for my glass and held it to my lips, gently pouring the wine into my mouth.

“Thank you, err, I’m a little flustered by your directness is all.”

“Mum told me, if you want something bad enough you must go all out to get it, grasping it in both hands and fight until it’s yours. I want you to take my virginity, and I’ll work on you until you stop resisting.”

“I’m not resisting, I’m just being cautious, you know it’s illegal for me to sleep with you.”

“Even if both me and mum say it’s ok.”

I almost spat my wine out then, I managed to keep it down but ended up having a coughing fit.

“You what?” I managed eventually, after she’d helped me have another drink of wine, “Kelly knows you’re going to sleep with me tonight?”

“Oh yes, she wasn’t going to go to the gala tonight, she said it was a long trip and the hotel where they’re holding the event is a bit grotty, but she decided today was the perfect day.”

My heart was pounding, there was no stopping it now, I’d been caught in a beautiful trap, and I’d be an absolute fool to try and fight my way out, so why fight it, there was no point.

I put my arm back round Naomi and pulled her around so she was sitting on my lap facing me, I gently pulled her face to mine and our lips touched, we explored each other’s mouths, our passion building.

I fumbled at Naomi’s back, her dress was fastened with a zip and a hook, I unfastened both then unclipped her bra, she lifted off my lap and stepped out of her dress, then I saw she hadn’t been wearing panties, which explained the lack of a visible panty line beneath the sheer dress.

Before me was almost every man’s dream, a naked, willing 15-year-old girl. Correction, a beautiful, naked, willing 15-year-old girl, and I was going to take her virginity.

So why the hesitation?

That terrible, terrible affliction.

Performance anxiety.

She’d put me on a pedestal, she wanted me to be tender and loving and to have the stamina not to shoot the minute her soft hand touches my cock.

Oh well, nothing for it but to go in there and take one for the team, I stood and she reached forwards and unbuckled my belt, she pulled it out and tossed it to one side before unbuttoning my pants, they dropped to the floor.

“Oh, you wear Calvin’s, like Marty McFly, that’s brilliant.”

She knelt before me and pulled my shorts down, I blindly stepped out of my shorts and pants and kicked them both to the side as Naomi started to massage my cock into life, right now it looked a little terrified of the attention.

Whilst I unbuttoned my shirt Naomi took my cock in her mouth, and then it came to life, she gasped as it grew to almost double its previous length and thickness, but she didn’t flinch, she played her tongue around the head as she bobbed her head back and forth.

After a minute or two she stopped and panted, “am I doing this right? I’ve only seen it in movies, never done it in real life before.”

“You’re doing absolutely fine honey.”

She kept at it for another couple of minutes then she backed away gasping, “wooo, sorry for stopping, that’s harder work than it looks. I got all hot and horny this morning watching Keisha Grey blowjob movies on Pornhub, getting tips, she’s great, my favourite pornstar. Who’s yours?”

“I don’t think I have a favourite, I admire your choice though, she’s very talented.”

I looked around the room, it was a great cinema and listening room, but it didn’t seem right as the location to take this girl’s cherry. I reached for the master remote and shut everything down, then taking Naomi’s hand I led her upstairs to my bedroom.

Picking Naomi up I lay her across the bed, the first person to share this bed since my wife. Any past liaisons had taken place in hotels or one of the other bedrooms, as if I was somehow tarnishing Anita’s memory, but with Naomi it seemed different, it didn’t feel at all wrong, and I don’t know why.

I spent the longest time standing at the foot of the bed gazing at this beautiful creature, her full, firm breasts only sagged the merest amount to either side, her narrow waist swelled to curvy hips, when I’d seen her bum early I’d almost gasped, it was sheer perfection.

This was the absolute last chance to back out, a few more seconds and any last resolve would be gone, I hesitated, then the demon on my shoulder said, ‘fuck it, you want it, she wants it, her mum wants it, why the hell not.’

I climbed onto the bed and knelt between Naomi’s thighs, I brought my head down to her pussy and breathed in her scent, it was sweet and lovely.

Her lips were full, neat, her clit hiding in its little hood. I pushed my nose right into her lips and breathed in again, musky, I could smell her arousal and it spurred me on.

I lifted my eyes to look across her body, her breasts were heaving as she breathed deeply, her arousal building, her heart speeding up. I looked back down and focused my attention on her pussy, I flicked her clit with my tongue then ran it all the way down her pussy lips, her bum lifted off the bed involuntarily and I placed a hand under each cheek to keep her raised so I could drive my tongue all the way round, I pushed it inside her bum hole for a fraction of a second, just to gauge her reaction, I got the one I wanted, a deep sigh and a noticeable extra dampening of her pussy lips.

All being well I can take both cherries tonight.

I lowered her and returned my attention to Naomi’s pussy, paying a lot of attention to her clit with my tongue as I slid one, then two fingers in her pussy. She gripped my fingers, her tight pussy embracing the intruders, she was soft and warm inside. I started a slow back and forth movement with my fingers as I started to nibble her clit at the same time as I teased it with my tongue.

All the while the volume of Naomi’s panting, gasping and swearing rose.

As she reached her peak, she brought her hands down and gripped my head, she wasn’t letting me go anywhere, not that I was about to. She pulled me tight, with my nose pressed into her mons I could barely breathe, but she wasn’t going to last much longer. I placed a third finger in her pussy and pumped as hard and fast as I could manage with my limited room for movement.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck, don’t stop, I’m nearly there, oh Jesus fucking Christ!!!”

She wrapped her fingers tight in my hair and pulled me into her body, I pulled my middle finger out of her pussy, it was slick with her juices and I carefully slid it into her bum hole, and the finger double penetration was the last straw, with a scream she came, her whole body shook like she’d been struck by lightning, she bucked and writhed, with her fingers still wrapped tightly in my hair she shook my head from side to side as she rode a humongous orgasm that seemed to roll on and on forever.

Eventually she fell back, her tense fingers relaxed and my head was released, and I could breathe again, I took in several lungfuls of Naomi’s gorgeous orgasmic aroma, it was a heady mix of musk and oxygen and I felt a mild high from her aroma.

“Sorry for swearing Tom,” she panted a couple of minutes later when she’d come down enough to speak, “that was so intense, I’ve never felt anything quite like it before. Were you in my bum just then?”

“Yes, I was, just one finger, I hope I didn’t upset you,” I was also panting from the exertion.

“Oh no, it was amazing. I’ve read about it, some girls love it, some girls hate it. Keisha Grey is a big fan.”

“That’s why I thought I’d try it, I guessed if you’d watched a few of her videos you’d have seen plenty of anal.”

“Can we try it properly later, with your cock I mean?”

“Let’s see how you feel, I’d like to try if you’re up to it. Like a lot of men, I enjoy giving anal sex.”

I lay down beside Naomi, we kissed and cuddled for a little while until we’d recovered, then when we got our heart rates roughly back to normal I got up to fetch a condom from the bathroom cabinet.

“Where are you going?”

“To get a condom, we’ll be needing one in a minute.”

“No, it’s ok, I’m on the pill, mum saw how horny I was and reckoned I’d sleep with someone at school, so she’s had me on the pill since Christmas.”

“Ahh, very sensible, but you’ve resisted all those advances.”

“Yes, because I wanted you to be my first. You’ve always been so nice to me, almost like a dad in many ways, or a sexy uncle.”

She took hold of my stiffening cock and pulled me back to the bed, I knelt between her thighs again, and paused, one last mental hurdle before I took the final plunge towards the point of no return.

“Are you absolutely sure, there’s no going back once I take your cherry, you can’t restore it if you find a boy you love and you want to share the special moment of taking each other’s virginity.”

“Don’t you want to fuck me Tom?” she sounded so dejected just then my heart broke in two, she was desperate, and I was delaying for no good reason.

“I want to fuck you more than anything in the world, this cock is living proof of that, I just want to be absolutely, 100% sure it’s what you want.

“I am absolutely sure.”

I moved forwards a little way and pressed my cock head against her pussy lips, all of a sudden, she tensed, pressing her hands over her pussy, baring entry.

I actually breathed a sigh of relief, she wasn’t going through with this. As much as I wanted to make love to Naomi, I didn’t want to steal her innocence if she wasn’t sure.

“Will it hurt? Like, bad?”

Ahh, this question.

“It depends honey, have you used toys before?”

“Like a dildo you mean?”

“Yes, like a dildo.”

“I’ve used one of mum’s, it was a small one, not as big as your cock, nowhere near, I’m a little scared of it if I’m honest.”

“Did the dildo hurt?”

“At first, then I got all excited and it was real easy and nice, I came, not like just now, that was so intense, but I came.”

“Did it make you bleed? Was there a sharp pain then some blood?”

“Oh no, that sounds nasty.”

“Right, I’m going to be honest, this is from what my sister, she talked to me about her first time. There’s a piece of skin, not every girl’s is still intact when she first has sex, sometimes it breaks by accident, or from playing with yourself, and sometimes it was never there at all. Other girls, it is there, and it will hurt when it tears, and you will bleed, maybe quite a bit. Helen said it hurt like hell for a minute, then it stung as the boy carried on, but then it was ok, and nice, and she enjoyed herself.”

Naomi moved her hands away and relaxed, “I guess it’s going to happen sooner or later, I’d much rather it be someone I love and trust doing it, you will stop if I cry won’t you, until I feel better.”

“Of course honey, I’ll take it slow and easy, I’ll feel resistance, and just like when your mum takes a plaster off, I’ll go right through quickly, then I’ll stop and I won’t do anything until you say it’s ok. That’s an absolute promise.”

“Thank you.”

I gave myself a few strokes by hand, to make sure I was as hard as could be and pressed my cock against her pussy lips, I felt Naomi tense again as I pressed forwards.

“Mum really fancies you, you know.”

I was so shocked by what she just said I slid right inside before I realised, and before I was able to stop myself, I was balls deep, broken right through her hymen. I saw the pain in her eyes, a single tear ran down her pretty face.

“Are you ok honey?”

She was breathing hard, but she nodded, “can you hold still for a little please, I feel so stretched, it’s just weird, and it hurts a little.”

“Why did you say that, about your mum?”

“Because it’s true, she fancies you, she wants me to tell her all about tonight. I said it because I knew it would distract you, make you run all the way inside without stopping.”

“You trickster.”

“I guess I’m ok now, be gentle please, at least for a little while.”

I slowly pulled almost all the way out, my swollen head stretching the entrance of Naomi’s pussy, she smiled, but I could see she was still hurting.

I entered her again, only half my length, 4 inches or so, I held still before pulling back, then in again, the same length, I kept up this rhythm for a couple of minutes, in 1,2,3, out 1,2,3.

Naomi was breathing hard still, but this was panting from pleasure, the frown was now a beaming smile.

“You can fuck me hard now, as hard as you like, everything is just wonderful. Oh daddy, I love this.”

Daddy?

What the hell, no holding back, I drove in, full length, to the hilt, Naomi flung her arms around me and pulled me tight to her chest, she locked her lips onto mine as I thrust hard from my hips, fast and deep, faster and faster.

The aborted blow job earlier had left me frustrated, and I wasn’t going to last long at this rate, so I eased off, long slow strokes, prolonging our pleasure.

I rolled over, letting Naomi ride me on top, she’d seen films, she knew what to do, still in our embrace, our mouths locked she moved her hips, up / down but also around, she was good, damn good.

As we reached our climax we let go, she sat upright, bouncing on my cock, her breasts were hypnotic. I moved my hips in the opposite motion to hers, lengthening and speeding up the strokes, we were so near now.

My vision blurred as my balls started to boil, and then my dam burst, I thrust upwards, slamming into Naomi’s pussy hard, and this finished her off, she fell forwards, I held her tight as her orgasm hit with mine, her body spasming as I pumped jet after jet of spunk deep inside her body.

Naomi’s aftershocks teased my cock for several minutes, each time her pussy pulsed her muscles squeezed my cock and a ripple of pleasure ripped through my body.

I wasn’t the longest fuck ever, but it was by a long way the most satisfying.

As we came down I rolled back so I was on top, I was still fairly erect, so I started pumping again, there was quite a lot of life left in me yet, I wasn’t going to let this girl relax for a single minute until we were both completely spent.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.