Sister Magdalene - Cover

Sister Magdalene

by Pixy V Lilith

Copyright© 2020 by Pixy V Lilith

Fiction Sex Story: The second accompanying story to "The night is dark". Telling how a twenty seven year old nun, Sister Magdalene, who had never experienced life out with her Convents walls, became a part of Dearglil's fledgling Coven.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Group Sex   Petting   .

It was quiet in the chapel. Serene.

For some, the stillness, the lack of breathing, the rustle of clothing, would add to the serenity. In reality, it was just another indication that they were dying, and not just them, the entire church.

Sister Magdalene looked up, the figure of Jesus Christ predominant behind the small altar. She knew every nook and cranny of the chapel, having cleaned it more times than she could recall. Twenty four years of her Twenty seven years, she had spent here in this convent. She could walk every corridor, every hall, every vestibule, with her eyes bound and not collide with any part of the building. Sister Magdalene was by no means the longest served, not by a long-shot, but she was, slowly, becoming the youngest.

When she was growing up, this chapel had been half full with the hushed whispers and giggles of the other novitiates. Now, it was just her.

There were other novitiates. But they were still a bed. The nunnery like all the catholic institutions, belatedly trying to catch up with modern life. And failing.

The chapel door squeaked open. The sound of quick light footsteps heading down the aisle at a pace too quick for decorum. A novitiate then. With the ease of long practice, Sister Magdalene resisted the urge to look round. The girl, Novitiate Charbel, stopped at the pew sister Magdalene knelt in. A hasty, exceedingly poorly executed genuflection followed. She sighed inwardly. Had she done something similar when she was that age, she would have spent the night scrubbing the halls. She said nothing.

“Sister Magdalene, Mother Superior requests your audience at your earliest convenience.”

Now, in other words.

Sister Magdalene slowly nodded “Thank you Sister.” The girl produced another genuflection towards the altar that set Sister Magdalene’s teeth on edge and sped off back towards the door. Sister Magdalene closed her eyes and begged forgiveness from her Lord for her burst of ire towards the girl. With proper grace, she rose from position of supplication, moved out of the row of pews and performed a near perfect genuflection towards her Lord. Turning, she left the chapel at a speed requisite to the reverence the chapel was due.

Her long slim legs could easily stride down the long stone corridors, cutting her journey time in half. Such unseemly behaviour, reluctantly tolerated of the initiates, would not be tolerated of her. She kept her pace slow, dignified. The skirt of her simple grey habit hardly moving as the hem glided across the cold, heavily worn flags. There was allegory there. The seemingly impervious stone, worn down into a dip in the centre through centuries of tread, barefoot and soled. Along with the countless scrubbing of initiates and punished sisters. Her hem continued its light caress as she reflected on the, almost quarter century of servitude to her Lord. Almost a quarter of a century. That made her feel old.

Sister Magdalene stopped at Mother Superior’s door, knocked hard against the solid aged oak. What history that door had been a silent observer to over the years... “Yes?”. Mother Superior’s tone was clipped, to the point. Pushing hard against the remarkably heavy door, Sister Magdalene entered, pushing the door shut behind her.

“Mother.” she genuflected in obedience. Mother Superior cleaned the nib of the quill she had been using and carefully laid it down upon her desk. Sister Magdalene had no idea of Mother Superior’s age, only that she had been Mother Superior since she could remember. It was legend that she had never left the convent in all her life and that to do so, would be the death of her.

Fanciful, but somehow believable. It always fascinated Magdalene that in this day and age, someone would still use a quill and inkpot. She glanced down. The handwriting was beautiful, not a single blot or mar to the sweeping, flowing script. “Cardinal Lorenzo Francisco is in the city today. He will be paying us a visit tonight. You and Sister Theresa will be of service to him for the duration of his stay. Along with Novitiates Charbel and Ava. Prepare yourselves accordingly.”

“Yes Mother.” Magdalene bowed.

“That will be all.” The quill was lifted, dipped, the beautiful text continued. Magdalene genuflected and left the room.

Sister Theresa was in the kitchens, helping to prepare the light meal that would break their fast. Magdalene nodded towards her. The nod was returned.

“From Mother Superior. Cardinal Lorenzo Francisco may grace us with his presence tonight. You and I, along with Novitiates Charbel and Ava are to be at his service.”

Sister Theresa nodded. Magdalene returned the nod and left the sisters to their duties.

Sister Magdalene took her place. All the nuns and novitiates were sat. Tens, where there used to be hundreds. The great hall seemed to echo forlornly at the loss. The steady decline over the years. One new initiate in the last year, whilst six sisters had moved on. One to another chapter, the others finally at peace with their Lord. Soon, certainly within her lifetime. The chapter would be disbanded. The convent de-consecrated. Sold, most likely demolished. Her home no more. She prayed to her Lord for strength and guidance for when the time finally arrived.

Mother Superior led them in prayer and thanks to the Lord. Their meal the same as it was every night, every day. The dwindling novitiates took the empty dishes to the kitchens and started the task of washing up. Some sisters headed to the chapel, some back to their cells. Magdalene headed to hers, collected a clean shift, rough towel and her wash bag. The showers were empty. The water cold. She stepped under the spray, soaking her lithe body. Muscles toned by a lifetime of scrubbing and penance. Lathering her body, she took a disposable razor from her bag and removed all traces of hair from her neck down. Satisfied, she rinsed off the last of the foam and packed away her toiletries. Drying herself, she slipped on the simple shift and barefoot, headed back to her cell. As she entered, she glanced towards the empty bed opposite hers in the small stone room. Empty now these last three years, along with the corresponding space in her heart. She prayed every day for her return, yet the bed lay empty. Taunting her with its occupant’s absence. Memories rose from where they were locked. Her body responding to the reminiscence. Magdalene crushed the feelings stirring within and prayed to her lord for forgiveness. She didn’t pray for long. She didn’t have the time. She divested herself of the shift and opened her closet. Pulling out the garment required of her. A fresh new pair of black seamed lace top stockings were removed from their protective package. They slid smoothly up her freshly shaved legs.

Magdalene stretched her legs out alternately as she sat on her cot, getting the stockings tight and lined up. She fastened the ornate white lace suspender belt around her waist, swivelling the belt round so the clasp lay at the small of her back. Lifting the left front strap, she connected the belts dangling left strap to the lace top of her stocking, repeating the process for her right leg. Standing, she reached round and connected the two rear straps just above the seam. She pulled the shorteners tight, forcing the belt to sit snugly against her hips.

The white thong was next, pulled into place so that the sparse white lace just barely covered her mons. The rear string nestled between her cheeks. The matching white half bra was next, adjusting her breasts to sit comfortably into the half cups her nipples peaking out above the lace. Black strappy high heels followed, then her habit.

Normally the hem of her habit would reach the floor, but with her heels, her ankles showed when she walked. She had just settled her wimple into place when the gong sounded. Collecting her bible and slipping her cross over her head, she made her way to the convent entrance. She met Sister Theresa on route, trailed by the two novices. Like Magdalene, The habits of the other three did not touch the ground showing nylon covered ankles and black strappy heels. The youngest novice was struggling to keep her balance as she walked, being forced often to reach out to the other novice for stability. She was also crying.

It seemed a lifetime ago to Magdalene when she had been in the novices’ position. Sister Theresa was less forgiving, stopping to deliver a slap to the face of Ava that echoed along towards both ends of the corridor like a gunshot.

“Stop snivelling and walk properly. Tomorrow your chores are doubled. And you can spend tomorrow night in the chapel praying to our Lord.”

The other novice slipped a comforting arm around Ava. It was a tableau Magdalene had seen many times before. Having been both the slapped and slapee. It was one she really shouldn’t have witnessed given her age- The clergy liked their pleasures young. Another repercussion of their dwindling numbers. They joined with Mother Superior at the main door, who glared at the novice when they arrived.

“Dry your eyes child! “ Her cane tapping angrily against the cobbles. They stood there at the door; the only sounds were their breathing and the impatient top of the cane. Magdalene recited the Lords prayer in her head. Eventually there was a thump on the door. Mother Superior slid back the view port on the sally port, and then slid it shut again before unbolting the sally port from the main door. Cardinal Lorenzo Francisco stepped through, shutting the door behind him as Mother Superior slid the bolts home. It wasn’t just the nuns feeling the relentless progress of civilisation, the priest-hood was feeling it as well. When Magdalene was of an age with the novices, Cardinals had been accompanied by priests and altar boys. Now it was just a Cardinal and the occasional alter boy. Mother Superior kissed the Cardinals ring and exchange pleasantries. Sisters Theresa and Magdalen knelt and kissed the ring. The Cardinal all but ignoring them. They stood and moved to the side. The two novitiates taking their turn at the Cardinals feet, kissing his ring. He spent more time with them, making the sign of the cross on their foreheads with his fat thumb as his jowls wobbled as he said a quick prayer over the two girls. Magdalene stood patiently aside, berating her subconscious for daring to point out that they had never seen a skinny or even average sized Cardinal. Unlike the nuns, it appeared food was plenty in the priesthood.

The Cardinal was quick to be on his way and beckoned for the two initiates to rise, which they did, and they headed towards the rooms set aside for visiting clergy. Mother Superior made her excuses and headed back to her room Magdalene and Theresa followed behind, ignored. In the Cardinals rooms, they took their positions, knelt and opened their bibles. The Cardinal moved around the room, helping himself to the wine and food prepared for him. He was a noisy eater and noisy drinker, gulping down the wine and stuffing his face with food.

Eventually, hunger satiated he moved over to the kneeling nuns, touching the youngest -Ava- on the head. “Help me child.”

Magdalene listed to the rustle of cloth then the creak of the bed.

“Sisters?”

Magdalene and Theresa looked up. The Cardinal was naked atop the bed. “You may stand. You, on the floor.” The other novice, Charbel looked up

“Your Eminence?”

“Keep quiet. Come here, join me” The novice nodded and rose, climbing into the bed. “And you as well my child.” He motioned to Ava who had undressed him. He slipped a fat arm around each of the fourteen year old novitiates hugging them close to his corpulent Body.

“Kiss.” He commanded of Magdalene and Theresa. They turned to each other and kissed, tongues sliding into each others mouths as their arms slipped round each others backs, bibles still in their hands.

“Remove each others habits, but leave your wimples on.”

Magdalene watched the Cardinal out the corner of her eye as he watched them in turn. His hands on a leg of the initiate either side of him, pulling up their habits to touch the smooth nylon clad leg underneath. His small cock rising up from the fat of his belly. Magdalene undid the last clasp to Theresa’s habit, allowing it fall to the floor. Magdalene’s soon followed. They kissed again, still holding their bibles, clad only in their wimples and matching underwear.

“Mmm yes.” The Cardinal moved his gaze from the two sisters to the two young novices. His hands had pulled their habits up so the hems were bunched up at their hips, his hands between their thighs, touching their shaved sex underneath their thong panties. “Such sweet little pussies.” He remarked. He turned to novitiate Charbel. “Suck my cock.”

“Yes your Eminence.” she rolled over onto all fours and took his cock into her mouth, sucking on it with experience.

“Mmm yes just like that. Sisters get on the bed, at my feet. One behind the other.” Magdalene and Theresa climbed onto the bed, laying their bibles down beside them. “Kneel, one behind the other. No. The old one behind.” They changed position. Theresa kneeling, facing the Cardinal. Magdalene kneeling behind her so that her ankles hung over the foot of the bed. “Touch her.”

Magdalene wrapped her arms around Theresa. Taking hold of her breasts, fondling them, stroking her erect nipples.

“Finger her.”

Dipping her right hand down, Magdalene slipped her fingers under Theresa’s pants, stroking her bald pussy, till she felt it moisten. When it did, she slipped two fingers inside causing Theresa to moan appreciably. The Cardinal had his hand up under Novitiate Charbel as she continued giving him a blow job. It was obvious from the hand movement that he was fingering her. Magdalene saw Charbel wince. Not gently either by the look of things.

The cardinal was panting. He reached over and started to roughly strip initiate Ava, his fingernails scratching her skin.

“Ow!”

“Quiet, girl!”

Magdalene’s mind drifted off. The Cardinal really wasn’t that pleasant to look at. They rarely were. Some of the priests were okay and the altar boys were normally fun, but she hadn’t seen one for some time.

In fact, she hadn’t seen a priest for more than six months. When she had been the novitiates age, this room had been packed with naked flesh. A Cardinal surveying all, directing where he thought direction was needed. Priests moving about where they wished taking the partners they wished, mainly the nuns or the altar boys. Everywhere she looked, she had seen a hard penis. The cries of pain as a hard cock slipped into the tight bum of an altar boy, the only ones paying his distress any heed were the new boys yet to experience a Priest or Cardinals blessing. Nervous, but their cocks still hard at the sight of so much naked female flesh, praying that a priest would allow them to touch one of the sisters. Many an alter boy had lost his virginity in this room. Along with almost all the nuns. Almost, as a few had joined the convent already blessed by the impalement of male flesh.

Magdalene herself had lost her virginity on this very bed. Lost it to a Cardinal in his sixties, surrounded by five kneeling altar boys. Two either side of her chest, one above her head. Looking up to five excited young faces and one sleazy wrinkled one. He had placed three stacked pillows under her hips so he could comfortably fuck her as he knelt. There hadn’t been much foreplay and he had gone in dry. To take her mind off the pain, she had watched the five boys stroke their cocks.

Their young happy faces smiling down on her made her smile as well. The sight more arousing than what was thrusting inside her freshly deflowered pussy. The Cardinal had commanded the five boys not to cum and that when they were close, they had to inform him and he would finish them off. And so she had watched the five boys stroke themselves and within minutes, one of the boys said that he was close. The Cardinal had stopped playing with her breasts and took hold of the boys cock with his hand and continued to wank him off until the boy closed his eyes and moaned. The jets of white fluid had erupted from his cock to splatter over her small breasts.

It had been like a row of falling dominoes. Once one boy had cum, the rest quickly followed. The Cardinal directing the ejaculate to cover her chest, as his hand became coated with young cum from each successive boy.

The fourth by to cum had done so without the Cardinals’ control and he wasn’t pleased about that. The final boy to spurt, the Cardinal aimed over her face. As punishment, he ordered the fourth boy to clean his hand and her chest with his mouth. The boy had balked whilst the other four had laughed.

But he had done it leaning down to lick and suck all the warm cum from the Cardinals hand and then her chest. His tongue had felt nice moving over her breasts and nipples.

The cardinal may have been her first that night, but he hadn’t been her last as she was taken by a succession of Priests and altar boys. One of the boys had even been speared by a Priest as he in turn fucked her. The Priests hard thrusts travelling though the boy into her.

The orgy had gone on through the night.

The stone floor was covered with blankets and mattresses. Participants slept where they were when they could stay awake no longer. Several times Magdalene had been woken to one of the Priests or boys availing themselves of her body. It had been made clear to her before she had entered the room that the Sisters and novitiates ranked even lower than the Altar boys. And what the boys asked of them, they had to provide. That was their role, their place within the clergy. Knowing no better, she accepted that as her place.

Whilst the priests were almost exclusively fixated on the young boys. The young boys themselves seemed more interested in the girls, tolerating the intrusions to their own bodies so they had unfettered access to that of the girls. Unlike the older men, their recovery was faster, able to cum several times an hour. And when they were so spent an erection was impossible, they took great pleasure in telling the nuns to obey their commands whilst the priests looked on. The boys amusing themselves by making the nuns kiss each other and lick and suck on each others pussies.

They really enjoyed making the nuns kiss each other after the boys had cum in their mouths or lick each other out after a boy or Priest had cum in them.

The Priests themselves were content to just lie back and watch the antics of the altar boys as they talked theology or schemed, promising each other favours should they be supported in advancement through the priesthood.

And that had been her Friday night, Saturday morning for the next ten years. The years after that had seen a dwindling to the numbers of men and boys and the frequency of the ‘mass’s’ as they had been called. And it wasn’t just Friday nights where she had been expected to serve. Any night in between should a Priest require it.

Theresa moaned loudly in her arms, and Magdalene felt a warm rush of fluid against her fingers as Theresa came.

“I don’t want to...” Ava cried petulantly.

“Shh child. The Lord wills it!”

“I don’t care...”

The Cardinal dealt Ava a hard slap to the face.

Neither Theresa nor Magdalene flinched. The girl had deserved it in their eyes. Personal wants did not come into it when you served the Lord and his servants. There was only duty and obeisance.

He easily fought off her protestations, holding her arms down on the bed above her head. He turned to Charbel. “Hold her arms.” Charbel leapt to obey. Holding Ava’s struggling arms down by the wrists.

“I don’t want to...” Ava cried sobbing. The cardinal spread her legs, positioning himself between her thighs. “Please ... Sister Magdalene, Sister Theresa, I don’t want to.”

Both sisters said nothing. Magdalene noted Sister Theresa’s breathing deepen. She cupped a breast again, finding the nipple already hard. She squeezed it as she started to rub Theresa’s pussy again.

“I don’t want to...”

Nobody in the room paid her any heed.

The Cardinals hips pushed down, eliciting a loud scream from Ava and a shudder of pleasure from Theresa. The Cardinal dealt another hard slap to her face. She stopped screaming, sobbing loudly instead, her body going limp as the fight left her. He didn’t take long, and neither did Theresa, who climaxed again shortly after the Cardinal. His pleasure a trigger for hers.

He slumped down next to the quietly sobbing girl. He rolled his head over to look at her. “I’m going to fuck you again “He casually told her, “before I leave tomorrow morning. But I won’t be on top. You will be. You’re going to slide my hard cock into your pathetic little cunt and you are going to ride it whilst reciting the Lords prayer.” He pulled Charbel over so that she lay next to him opposite the snivelling Ava, then turned to the two sisters.” You can collect your stuff and go.”

Theresa and Magdalene collected their discarded habits and dressed in just the wimples and underwear, left the room. The corridor air was cool against their skin as their heels clicked along the stone flags. The other nuns were long since abed. They said nothing to each other as they walked. The sound of their heels reverberating around them.

Theresa split off into a corridor towards her cell. No-word of goodbye. Feeling uncomfortably lonely, Magdalene made her way to hers. The cells around her were empty, adding to her loneliness.

Closing her door, she couldn’t help but glance at the empty cot opposite hers. Quelling a sob of loss she shook out her habit and hung it on a hangar, removing her wimple as well. Clad just in her underwear and stockings she slipped into her bed. Magdalene slipped a hand between her legs, rubbing herself through her panties. She was so horny. So very horny. The knowledge that Theresa had cum not once, but twice annoyed her, along with her lack of invitation to come to her cell so she could reciprocate the gesture. She desperately tried not to think about the empty cots last occupant, who, without a word, would have slipped out of her bed into Magdalenes. Wrapped her in a warm loving embrace. Their lips meeting with tender but hungry passion. Not able to rest until she was satisfied that Magdalene was sexually satiated.

Eventually she came, but it wasn’t very fulfilling. She stripped completely, slipping on a simple cotton shift before returning to bed.

There was no alarm in her room, she didn’t need it. Her body well adjusted to her simple life of chores, prayer, contemplation and duty.

The same faces were at their same places, breaking their fast. Novitiate Ava came in, took her porridge and sat away from the other nuns. Magdalene noticed a huge bruise forming above her left eye. She obviously hadn’t followed the Cardinals instructions this morning. Magdalene shrugged. There was not a lot she could do about it.

The afternoon silence was disrupted by shouting, a lot of shouting. Magdalene paused in her cleaning of one of the convents many small chapels of contemplation. She was too far away and the walls too thick to understand the words. But judging by the sound of breaking cutlery, it was originating in the kitchens. Magdalene shut the chapel door, reducing the shouts to an almost imperceptible level and resumed her duties.

Early to bed, early to rise was normal daily life when the priesthood was not visiting. Magdalene arose and abluted, heading towards her favourite chapel in the complex. She was somewhat surprised to find herself not alone. A figure lay slumped in front of the altar, obviously having fallen asleep whilst praying. Magdalene coughed loudly. The figure didn’t stir. She carried on walking closer down the central aisle.

It was Ava. One eye was open. The other swollen shut. It didn’t move or blink as Magdalene approached. There was brown patchy writing on the stone between the girl and the Altar.

“Lord, why have you forsaken me?” read the scrawl. Magdalen felt anger rise at the senseless graffiti on the floor. If the girl thought her life was bad now, Magdalene was going to ensure she scrubbed the floors till her hands bled.

“Sister!” Ava didn’t move. Magdalene reached down to shake her. The girl’s habit was damp and cold. She pulled her hand back, her palm tinged red. Magdalene jerked back, stunned. She had seen dead bodies before, normally in their cots where the aged nuns had died in their sleep overnight. But this wasn’t a natural death. The handle from one of kitchen knives lay on the floor partly obscured by the body that had collapsed onto it.

She had no recollection of how long she stood there, staring down at the dead girl. Distant voices brought her back to the present. She raced from the chapel towards the voices. Two nuns heading elsewhere “Go get mother Superior.” she ordered of the two nuns. “Inform her, that her presence is requested immediately at the chapel of St Benedict.” The two nuns looked about to argue.” Now!” They turned and walked back the way they had come. Magdalene walked back to the chapel. She genuflected and asked forgiveness for her lack of piety on leaving. She approached the corpse, kneeling down beside it as she pulled out her rosemary beads and prayed for the poor child’s soul, asking god to forgive her for her sacrilege. She was still praying for the girls’ soul when she heard the steady tapping of mother superiors cane.

Mother superior and Sister Beatrice entered the chapel, took in the scene and sighed. Mother Superior turned to Sister Beatrice. “Phone Father Brown. Tell him his presence is needed immediately and to bring someone he trusts implicitly.” She turned to Sister Magdalene. “Go get some clean sheets. Say nothing of this.”

“Yes mother.”


Magdalene watched from a window overlooking the courtyard as the sheet and blanket bundled corpse was dumped without any decorum into the back of Father Brown’s car-boot.

His helper opened the ancient doors and shutt them again after the car passed through.

Nothing more was said other than Mothers tense reply to the enquiring of the absence of Novitiate Ava from the evening meal. “She has moved to another convent.” And with that, the matter was closed.

Magdalene spent most of the night at the chapel. She had already spent most of the day there, scrubbing the blood from the floor.

Ava had slashed her wrists, most of her blood soaking into her habit, though a puddle still formed where she lay. Just like that, their number had dwindled further. She was so conflicted inside. Could she have done more to prevent the terrible tragedy? Wasn’t Mother Superiors statement that she had moved to another convent a lie? Wasn’t she perpetuating that lie by saying nothing? It was tearing her up inside. And no matter how hard she prayed, no answer, no comfort was forthcoming. Ava’s last words refusing to leave her. “Lord, why have you forsaken me?” Had he? Only God and novitiate Ava would ever know the answer to that now.

The next few days passed in a confusing daze.

There was a knock on her cell door and sister Anne opened it. “Mother Superior wants to see you.”

“Thank you sister.”

Magdalene checked that her habit and wimple were correctly positioned, and that she had her beads and bible. There was no need to unduly anger Mother.

Feeling nervous, Magdalene stared at the wooden door, pausing before knocking, to quickly check that all was as it should be with her attire. She knocked

“Yes?”

“Sister Magdalene, Mother.”

“Enter.”

She was writing again with her quill, she glanced up as Magdalene genuflected in front. “Child. I need you to go to the train station tomorrow for ten am.” Mother pulled over another sheet, wrote briefly on it before setting it aside. “And meet a new novice. She knows to look for you.”

“Yes Mother, who will be going with me?” They always left the nunnery in pairs.

“No one. Just you. I don’t want to scare her as she’s nervous.”

“Yes mother.”

Mother Superior handed over some money and the note she had set aside “Take a taxi back, ensure you get a receipt.”

“Yes Mother.” Magdalene took the money and the note- A girls name, platform number, train number and time.

“You may go.”

Magdalene walked slowly back to her cell. A new girl? The fact that she was unaccompanied on the train implied that she wasn’t a child. Teen arrivals were always the most trouble. They found it hard adjusting to the strict regime of convent life.

Magdalene left the convent at eight thirty am. It was an hour’s walk to the station and she wanted to be early in case the girl got on an earlier train.

As expected, she arrived half an hour early. There were no sulky, belligerent looking teens hanging around the designated station platform. The large display board was informing everyone that due to signal works, trains were running an hour behind. Sister Magdalene found that suited her as she was in no hurry to go back to the convent. The few times she had been to the station previously had always been with a more senior nun in tow. Then, the trips had been purely station and back, no dawdling. Magdalene had time to kill. The image of Ava lying dead on the chapel floor came back, along with her anger. She forced it down, pulling out her rosary and kissing the figure of Christ in remorse.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.