Expecting the Unexpected - Cover

Expecting the Unexpected

by TC Niagara

Copyright© 2020 by TC Niagara

Fantasy Story: A young man feeling sad, depressed, and lonely gets an out of the ordinary mysterious experience that surprises him like he had never been surprised before.

Caution: This Fantasy Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Mystery   Paranormal   Ghost   Foot Fetish   .

Jerry was laying down on his bed in his underpants in the dark. His door was closed and he was having a tough time getting to sleep. He was also feeling very sad and depressed due to the lonely feelings that he was feeling.

As Jerry continued to toss and turn on his bed trying to get some sleep, his sadness was getting even worse. He was almost at the point of tears. He was wondering if there was any way that he could feel better.

All of a sudden, Jerry saw a bright white light shining within the darkness of his room. He was marveled at the sight that he was seeing. He was also wondering why it was happening and what it was. The light kept getting brighter and brighter until it shown all around his room.

Jerry then saw what looked like a female apparition or angelic lady. He saw that she was a beautiful looking spiritual being. She smiled at him as he looked at her. He also smiled back.

The female spirit flowed slowly to his bed She was at the foot of his bed as she continued to smile at him. She didn’t say any words nor use any signs of any sort. Jerry looked at her wondering what this lady angel like person had in store for him.

The spirit raised her white gown to reveal that she had golden colored feet. Jerry was shocked at the sight of this. Jerry had always been a female foot fetishist all his life. He never saw anyone with feet that were golden in color. His mouth was also watering as he saw them.

The angel like lady placed her right foot on his face. Jerry licked a little and found that her feet were sweet tasting. They tasted sweeter than candy or any pastry. His mouth watered even more as he licked and licked. He was now smiling brightly as he licked the spirit lady’s golden foot. As he licked, his own cock was beginning to harden and throb very violently. The female spirit then pried his mouth open so her toes could be sucked. Jerry found that her toes also tasted sweet and the more he sucked, the sweeter her toes became. Jerry’s heart was beating very fast as he continued to suck her toes. Jerry sucked incessantly because he was enjoying the sweet flavor of this ghostly lady’s golden feet.

After several minutes, the ghostly lady placed her left foot on Jerry’s face. He began to lick her left foot incessantly. He saw that her left foot tasted as sweet as her right. His own cock was now fully rock hard and was throbbing even more violently. He also found that her left foot also tasted even more sweet as he licked and licked. He then moved to her toes and started to suck on them incessantly. His heart continued to beat even more fast than ever. He was also feeling the most intensely hot feelings all over his body as he continued to suck on her sweet tasting golden toes. For that moment, he considered himself lucky to be servicing this mystery ghost like lady in his own room.

All of a sudden, the female spirit disappeared and Jerry rose half way on his bed sweating. He then felt wetness in his underpants and headed for the bathroom.

When he got to the bathroom, he closed the door and saw that he had ejaculated a huge load of his own hot cum in them. His cock, balls and pubic hair were all covered in his jizz. He removed his underpants, tossed them in the clothes hamper and showered. He washed his cock, balls and pubis while in the shower and after about a couple of minutes, he shut off the water and dried up.

He then headed back to his room and saw that there were glowing golden footprints all over his bedroom floor, which also shocked him intensely. He then shook his head and all of a sudden, the glowing golden footprints disappeared. He simply took out a pair of clean underpants and went back to lay on his bed. Only this time, he was now smiling and feeling better. He also wondered if that was all a dream or if a real angel like lady did come into his room. He then said quietly to himself that he probably will never know the real answer, plus, he wasn’t going to dwell on it.

He then dozed off and slept soundly for the rest of the night without any restlessness, nor any sad or depressing feelings.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.