Interracial American 2021 - Cover

Interracial American 2021

Copyright© 2020 by Whiteboi Surrender

Chapter 4: Dr. Omar King's Interracial Theory

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 4: Dr. Omar King's Interracial Theory - The interracial take over of America and the defeat of Trump and the White racists.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Historical   Cuckold   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Dr. Omar King addressed the Black Panther army about the new White girls that had been captured in the battle at the last university protest. Over 50 eager White girls who all wanted a Big Black Cock.

“MY brothers! WE have defeated the racists. But did you know! We have also captured 200 White bois, who we can prove are all addicted to interracial sex!”

A roar of crowd from the strong Black Men in thr crowd greeted Timoth’s ears as he was shoved to his feet becoming very conscious again that he was wearing women’s clothing.

“Why are White bois so addicted to interracial sex? I have hear a Christian Pastor, and his White wife. Perhaps they would like to tell us why they both love interracial sex with Black men so much?”

Nancy approached the podium, “Despite studying theology at Oxford, the first love of both myself an my husband has always been the beautiful Black Men with have met in America and South Africa! Over the years My husband and I discovered we had two great loves: Jesus and BBC. God is in Big Black Cock, and most White couples now accept and admit it. The Black race is superior!”

A roar of laughter and cheers came from a multiracial crowd of Black boys, White girls and and Black women.

“It’s not clear what finally defeated the White bois, but certainly the beautiful White ladies here in this room with me know that without us, the Black revolution would not be successful.” In that moment every White girl bowed down to kiss a Black foot. This was followed by 5 minutes of “Respectful BBC cock sucking in Silent” as the custom went. “Now remember girls, Snowbunnies must Suck a Black Cock for 5 minutes in silence very Respectfully. Black Men must be respected in the new world order.”

Now if you will, the Dr. Omar motioned over to Timmothy, I would like to show you the modern good moral submissive anti-racist White boi: Pastor Tim.

And with that Pastor Tim, was revealed. In a dress. Speaking into the mike:

“I strongly condemn racism. I believe White pussy belongs to Black Men exclusively!”

“White males today are very accepting of interracial sex. Our White women are very much yours. Even the most conservative White male. If he wants to get married to a White girl, must now, by law accept “Right of First Night” to one of your Hunky 7 foot tall Basket Ball Black Breeders! 99% of White males have been conditioned to accept this arrangement. They will meekly and peacefully jack off by the side of the bed while a Big Black Cock BREEDS their newly married White pussy. “ Tim finished talking and felt his tiny penis twitch. This interracial submission made many White males aroused and he knew it. This was his job. Conditioning the remaining White males to accept interracial sex.

Dr. Omar motioned, “Would you like me to show you all another typical White couple?”

The African crowd roared with laughter and joy at what they were seeing. No longer oppressed. They were racially in charge.

A short 5 foot tall blonde boy and blonde girl were taken out of a cage. They were both marked, “Whiteys.” And a Big Black Stud dressed in “Black Bull” shorts entered from the backstage.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.