Interracial American 2021 - Cover

Interracial American 2021

Copyright© 2020 by Whiteboi Surrender

Chapter 3: African Bull's for the White farms

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 3: African Bull's for the White farms - The interracial take over of America and the defeat of Trump and the White racists.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Historical   Cuckold   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

The interview with Harold was very boring, but perked up considerably, when the audience learned that Harold was 6% Black. A fact he was very proud of. His great-great-great-grandmother had once had sex with a Black man during the Civil Rights era.

“What are you acceptance levels for Interracial Sex and Black Breeding like right now?”

“Acceptance levels are very high, with over 90% of White boi’s reporting that they are actually very turned on by interracial sex and completely accept it, as right, normal, and even better to boring vanilla mono-racial sex, which doesn’t inspire anyone, much less please a Snow Bunny.”

Bella loved being called a Snow Bunny.

She loved it even more being called a “Bull’s Bunny.”

She was looking forever to that tonight.

It was a gracious dinner during the holiday’s and the whole family had been invited to celebrate the coming birth of Bella’s new baby. Bella’s proud parents were there, as were many submissive white boi’s who had offered to contribute to the baby shower.

Brutus was going to be the guest of honour, but nobody knew he was the father. When Brutus arrived, Bella greeted him with a warm and passionate hug, barely betraying their intimacy. He smiled wickedly at the husband as he placed a little present box in his hand.

“It’s for you,” he said. Hesitant to open the present, hubby blinked.

“Thank you, Brutus, you are our guest of honour. I am most overwealmed and honored by your Black King God presence here in my home. My Table and my Bed are yours,” he said softly, meekly bowing his head, hoping the other guests present did not suspect anything.

Her beautiful golden blonde head bobbed up and down, up and down, rhythmically, methodologically, up and down, up and down, on his masculine huge Black Cock. Timothy, felt he had not seen anything so esquizetly beautiful in his life. Especially with her round silky ivory bum wigly as she did. His huge Black Cock seemed to become even larger and more erect. A mighty Black tower. Tim felt his tiny little pink penis begin to twitch. His four inches were more rock hard than ever. The humiliation and joy of seeing his very own sister being Black Bred in front of him at his wife’s Black Baby shower was utterly spasmodically arousing for him. His little white penis began to sputter cum in his pants against his wishes. He had no control. His inferior White body was responding to the sight in front of him.

Brutus continued to thrust methodically until he exploded. His massive and masculine Black cock holding firm in position like a missile delivering his Black African Sperm for a good 3 minutes of pump, pump, pump, drip, drip, drip. Timothy could hear his Black sperm dripping inside his wife’s cunt. White genocide had a sound and it was beautiful. Timothy loved it, and snuck his head so close to watch. He was less than 12 inches away from their coupling, when Brutus slowly removed his Big Black member lodged in her pussy. Very slowly, he eased out of her, allowed Tim, full view of her wet, dripping, totally conquered Blacked pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.