Interracial American 2021 - Cover

Interracial American 2021

Copyright© 2020 by Whiteboi Surrender

Chapter 2: Brutus Bull

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 2: Brutus Bull - The interracial take over of America and the defeat of Trump and the White racists.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Historical   Cuckold   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Brutus Bull pressed his big Black Hands around her shapely ivory thighs, her beautiful derriere coming full into view. Her thrust his huge ebony god cock in her sweet pink pussy and asked her softly, “What’s inside your cunt?”

Brutus continued to thrust passionately smiling at the beautiful white wife on her hands and knees on the bed, “What’s inside your cunt!” he commanded.

Bella Everett replied, “A Black Cock.” She stammered as he thrust, her shoved down in the pillow. It was a wonder if she could even breath with her mouth and nose stuffed with pillow.

“No Bitch,” he roared like a Black Lion, his Dreadlocks flowing out behind him with renewed powerful rage, “What’s inside your Cunt?”

Bela felt stupid, weak, submissive, and she whimpered crying, “I don’t know!”

Brutus picked up his pace making sure he had all of his 12 inches of his Black Colossus nestled very deeply inside her White Pink pussy with each slam. He grabbed her Blonde English pony tails with one hand while slapping her bum, “It’s a FUCKING NIGGER DICK” inside you, English slut! That’s a NIGGER DICK!”

“Yes,” she said in realization gasping. Understanding finally what he wanted her to say.

“Now,” he said pulling her cheek up to his, reeling her in like a fish on a hook.

“What’s inside your cunt?”

“A Big Black ... NIGGER COCK,” Bella squealed in a perky voice.

Brutus let go of his blonde reins and firms places his Black hands on her two very red butt cheeks slapping them hard and firmly pawing them. He continued thrusting, picking up speed. Bella continued to moan wildly. Then she gave out one of her Whore of Babylon Moans that the neighbors could hear next door. Brutus bucked and thrust, the bed-boards smacking against the wall.

And then, as his twelve inch slid straight in for the last time he suddenly volcanoed his Black seed juices deep inside her married English womb. He seemed to cum for ages, but it was a good 2 minutes of just holding her steady and letting his African baby batter seep and stew inside her. He held her firmly in position and didn’t let her move for a good 2 minutes keeping his hard on almost perfectly steady. They he slipped one of his sleek Black fingers into her cunt, and began to slowly drain his cum in her from the base of his cock to the tip. Once he released her, he was almost 6 inches flaccid, and his cum was still dripping into her.

Bella turned over. Her blonde hair spread like a golden crown over the bed. Her pale legs spread wide in acceptance. “That was amazing.”

Brutus hovered over her, grasping her slender pale arms with his bulbous muscular Black weapons which dwarfed each arm like the shadow of an aircraft carrier.

He slid his almost flaccid 6 incher back into her. She gasped. She knew he couldn’t keep this up forever. Even a Black man. Even a studly manly 6 foot 7 Black Man with a 12 inch cock.

Brutus felt his weapon of mass destruction grow a little bit again inside her pussy, easing gently in again, he felt one more tiny eruption, leaking out the rest of his restless Black sailors to do their duty.

“I’ve impregnated you for sure,” he said kissing her, “Still holding her arms up over her head in an expression of total domination and control.

“You’ll have a Black baby in your belly by next Tuesday,” he said getting up off the bed and swinging his lavish purple Playboy robe on.

“Thank you, Brutus,” she said, still breathing heavily from all the sex.

“Did your White husband ever fuck you like that?”

“No.” She said blankly. “I don’t think my husband even understands he has to cum.”

“He doesn’t cum?” Brutus said laughing, laying beside her again.

“Well, he does, but only this really leaky watery fluid, and then most of it doesn’t even get in me. He tried last night of course, but, it just never works. I told him, I’d be pregnant soon though.”

“And you will be!” Brutus chuckled admiring the portrait of his African Father on the wall, Boinga Bull, a very famous Black Man in South Africa even to this day. From the very first day Apartheid had been abolished Boinga Bull had been 150 White women. On the very first day to celebrate! Interracial sex had been going on for a very long time. And many White males had been completely demoralized and accepting by the year 2021.

Boinga Bull was a famous Black Resistance leader who hunted down and slew the last remaining White racists in the country. He was famous for exposing White racist propaganda against South African as viscous racist lies meant to demonize Black people as murderers and rapists who forced Whites to give up their farms at gun point.

Nothing could be further from the truth, Boinga Bull proved. He was hero ever after!

“What to know how my own Black daddy defeated the White boi’s down in Africa?”

“I’ve heard this story?” said Bella.

“You probably have. I love thinking about it. Boinga Bull was a lover. A lover of White women and White daughters. He seduced every single White Farmers wife and daughter who still hadn’t given up their farms. No rape. Just joyous interracial sex. Joyous cuckolding. And he filmed it all. Totally consensual for the world. We have over 800 tapes, with over 12,000 girls in them, over an hour long tapes each of White girls from all over the country admitting they were not being raped. No one was ever murdered. All White lies. Told by racist White bois.”

Brutus chuckled. It was all true.

Bella had been a beautiful American bride on her wedding night in 2028. Trump jr. Had just been defeated, and castrated for being a racist. New Anti-racist legislation was passed all over the United States and Black Men, especially cole Black African men had become exceedingly rich and successful. Nevertheless, she had still married a White boi. A Republican no less, with rumoured ties to the Racist “White racist” in the North-West of the country. White bois had completely surrounded by the year 2028, though they were totally demoralized by the interracial sex laws of 2021.

Something moved outside in the window in the pushes. It was a spacious one story villa, very large, but with low windows, and someone was almost certainly listening to them from outside.

Brutus smirked to himself. He was a better spy with better sense than most of those little racist resistors. And he had fucked more White women than any of them too! Who was the Master Race now he thought!

Brutus began to rub the owned White womb thoughtfully in a circular motion with his giant right hand, licking his lips, and penetrating her eager mouth with his tongue and a lustful kiss. He winked down at her White tummy, as she turned and closed her eyes.

“That’s me inside you.”

This White girl was going to grow my boy in her tummy well!

Brutus Bull was a powerful businessman in the United States, and while his title “Bull” was only an honorific nickname given to him after the final conquest of one of the most hesitant White girl in Johannesburg. She had resisted his charms for 2 years. Threatening to dig up all the old buried evidence of the White genocide. She never found it. And even she succumbed to his charms and his baby.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.