Clinging - Cover

Clinging

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Flash Sex Story: Sticking close together to grieve.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Tear Jerker   Incest   .

He was awakened as someone got under his covers. He was on his side and they snuggled up to his back. He could feel the nipples of firm tits make their impression. An arm went over him and hew could hear sniffles. He grasped that arm and lay still until his bladder aroused him in the morning. Extricating himself he went peed and headed to the kitchen to get coffee from one of the greatest inventions – the auto start coffee maker.

They were trapped by the lockdown and frequently hugged throughout the day. Nothing was said about it at all but he wore shorts to bed that night. He was on his back when she came, again nude. Her head was on his chest all night and more sniffles.

The third night was much the same but in the morning it wasn’t his bladder that woke him; it was a soft hand grasping his morning wood through the opening in his shorts. Pulling it vertical, she swung her leg over his waist and lowered herself on it. From the lack of hymenal blockage and the skill used to pull that maneuver off, he knew she had experience so relaxed and enjoyed the ride, his hands fondling those tits he had occasional eyeball shots of over the years.

Soon enough he heard her moan and his prostate cut loose. She laid on his chest and he heard her whisper, “That loving is only some of what I know you miss. I miss her too and being this close will help us heal, Dad.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.