Aunt Lynn - Cover

Aunt Lynn

by SweetSandy

Copyright© 2020 by SweetSandy

Erotica Sex Story: "I'm looking at her back, ok, her bottom. Her light dress is shaped to her petite butt as it sticks out. The hem of her dress is now well up her thighs. My mouth is open. I have been drinking. I have been kissing. I am staring at my aunt's derriere..." --- 15-year-old Ricky is learning the birds and bees from his cute 35-year-old, married, aunt.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   .

“Ricky, you want something to drink?”

“Sure, Aunt Lynn.”

“Come on in. Jim, you want anything?”

He looks up, laying the tire iron down and wiping the sweat off his brow.

“Nah, I’m fine. I still have water here. Rick, you go on up.”

See, Jim is my uncle-in-law. He was working on his baby, his 1969 Camaro SS. Me, I just watch. I’m not much into cars. Aunt Lynn is my mother’s sister, baby sister. Though, to me, she seems kinda old, probably at least 35. Maybe even older.

I head to the house. She holds the door open for me. A breeze of cool air-conditioned air hits me as I pause to take off my shoes. She doesn’t like shoes inside, so I’m in my sock feet and she’s barefoot.

“Ricky, my, my, you have grown! What are you now? 15?”

I nod and enter, slipping beside her as she closes the door.

“Let me see you. Goodness! You are as tall as me now!”

Taller, I think to myself. Likely only a couple inches though. I’m about 5-7. She is no more than 5-5 and hardly 110 pounds dripping wet. She’s wearing this sundress; thin straps over her bare shoulders, cleavage showing full breasts, hem ending a good six inches above her knees. Me, I’m in shorts and a tee-shirt on this hot day. At fifteen, I guess I’m still pretty skinny but she is skinnier. She leads me into the kitchen.

“Lemonade ok?” she smiles, already pouring it over a glass of ice.

I nod. You probably notice that I’m not much of a talker. Mom says it’s cute for a boy to be shy and quiet. But girls seem to only chase the loud and boisterous guys. She makes herself a drink, vodka tonic. She’s not bad looking for someone more than twice my age. Of course, to a teenage boy, me particularly, nearly any girl is not bad looking. I sit down.

“Here, let’s spice it up a bit. Don’t tell.”

She proceeds to pour some vodka into my glass, topping it off as I watch. She reaches down and stirs it with an index finger, then puts it into her mouth, slowly licking it. I feel an automatic reaction to that act. She smiles as she finishes.

We sip our drinks and I cough. She giggles.

“Good?”

I nod, “Yes. Ah, thanks, ma’am.”

“Call me Lynn, please.”

“Sure Aunt Lynn.”

“No, just Lynn. Aunt sounds too fuddy-duddy.”

I nod, taking another drink, not coughing.

“Sure is a hot day today,” she peeks out the window, glancing at her husband busy with his car.

She places her glass against her forehead for a moment. Then wipes it across her endowed cleavage leaving a trail of moisture over her breasts. I suck in a breath, forgetting to take my eyes off them.

I remember when they got married, six or seven years ago now. I was just a kid then and my mom made me be part of his groomsmen. I had to dance with my cousin, (not her’s, another sister, Aunt Jane’s.) I hated it. She, my cousin, was taller than me and a couple years older.

“So Ricky, or do you prefer Rick now?” she grins.

I shrug, take another drink, now half gone, “Either.” I don’t tell her but actually prefer Rick. Sounds more grown-up.

“So Rick, how’s school? You’re a Junior?” she seems to read my mind on my name.

“Sophomore. School’s fine, I guess, Aunt ... I mean, Lynn.”

“Sports? I used to cheerlead.”

I think, of course, blonde, blue eyes, slim. For a moment, I imagine her in a short little cheerleader outfit. She doesn’t seem quite so old to me anymore.

“Nah, not much on sports.”

She nods, “Girlfriend?”

I look down and shake my head no.

“Oh my, a cute young man like you? You must be hiding from them.”

I blush, finishing my drink. She had finished hers already.

She refills her glass, another vodka and tonic, a twist of lemon. Another glass of lemonade for me and another shot of vodka, more this time. I watch the glass as her finger goes back into it and stirs.

Her finger comes out, dripping a drop or two onto the kitchen table. She reaches over with her finger to my lips. She strokes across my lips, opening her own mouth as if to instruct me. I follow her lead and taste her finger in my mouth. Fuck! It was the most erotic thing I had ever felt.

She smiles, “Here, you must be thirsty.”

We drink a goodly amount together.

“Rick, have you ever kissed a girl?”

You kidding? Me? Kiss a girl? Ok, I was, what, seven or eight. Kissed a cousin. Only because she dared me.

“No? I can tell from your cute blushing that you haven’t kissed, I mean, really kissed a girl.”

I saw her give another quick peek out the window and then she turns, stepping back from the table.

“Come here. You need to learn how. See, what you do is, no, loosen up. Just stand for a second. Watch me.”

She proceeds to look all shy like, then her eyes seem to lock to mine. Her head tilts slightly. Her lips part. She pauses.

“Now, see. This is what a girl looks like when she wants to be kissed. Ok, sometimes, you can just come up and kiss her right out, but usually, most of the time, it’s best if you wait for the sign.”

She brushes a bit of hair off her face, then repeats. A slight lean forward, a slight tilt of the head, lips licked and parted.

I’m frozen.

“Ah, Rick. Yoo-hoo. You can kiss me.”

We bump noses as I come in too fast. She giggles.

“No, tilt your head opposite of mine. Yes, like that. Now part your lips a little. No! You’re not a goldfish. There, that looks good. Now ... kiss me!”

I lean in and our lips meet. Short. Then again, a longer one. And a third time. By now my body is crackling. I forget that I’m kissing my aunt. Married aunt. My hands come up automatically and hold her arms. Her hands are on my waist.

We back off.

She whispers, “Fast learner.”

She takes a drink. I recover and sip my drink. Ok, I gulp it down. I know I’m beet red and my pants seem too tight anymore. She takes our glasses, washes them, and puts them on a rack to dry. She stands on her tiptoes, leaning over the sink, looking out the window. Her husband is hard at work with what appears to be half the engine disassembled now.

Me, I’m looking at her back, ok, her bottom. Her light dress is shaped to her butt as it sticks out. The hem of her dress is now well up her thighs. My mouth is open. I have been drinking. I have been kissing. I am staring at my aunt’s derriere, her bare legs, and her bare feet as she stands on her tiptoes.

Apparently satisfied, she drops back down and turns facing me. Her face has that ‘kiss me’ look. So I lean in without waiting and bump lips. At first, she seems surprised but then accepts. Boy does she! I feel her tongue licking my lips as we lock mouths. I feel sweaty, hot. Her arms pull me against her. Her boobs squeeze against my chest. My pants feel sticky. Oh, fuck! I think I just came!

She is leaning back against the kitchen counter with me leaning into her. Finally, after what seems like forever, but was really just a minute or so, she pushes me away. Her hands on my chest.

“Can you keep a secret?”

I nod.

“Really keep a secret?”

“Yes, I can!” I was emphatic about that.

I’m standing now about a foot from her. She pulls me to her, tilting my head down. I find my face pressed into one of her boobs. I kiss the top of her breast, kissing across her cleavage. She slides one dress strap down over her shoulder. A sexy move that makes me surge again. She frees a breast, full and round. It’s in my mouth before I realize.

I kiss her nipple as she directs my head with her hand. I suck on it. She pushes her other strap down and frees her other breast. I am a deer in her headlights. She brings my head to her second breast.

She whispers, “Kiss them, harder.”

I suck harder, feeling like a baby suckling on his mommy’s tits. My underpants feel yucky but I could care less. She finally pushes me away again, now seeming to be more in a rush. I’m a couple feet away as she stares at me and down at my crotch. I’m surprised that it doesn’t show a wet spot as I glance down. But it is bulging again.

She licks her lips, turns, and peeks out again. Nothing has changed. She turns back around and her hands go under either side of her dress, her breasts are still hanging out. She lifts her dress up, just barely covering her thighs. She’s pulling down her panties, now around her knees, then on down and she steps out of them.

Oh, fuck! My heart rate has leaped and I’m panting. Are we going to have sex? I’ve never done it! She wants me to fuck her? I’m excited to the point I no longer can think straight.

She smiles, “I want you, Rick!” and proceeds to unzip my shorts.

I shove them and my briefs down, trying to keep her from seeing the leakage and wet cum stains on them. She seems more interesting in my flagpole, now standing at attention. I wish it was bigger but she grins with this exciting little devilish look. She pushes my shirt up to see my hairless belly and nearly bald balls. I’m not even shaving yet. Shaving my face, that is.

She lifts her dress up above her hips.

“Oh wow!” my mouth opens and brain closes.

I see my first live muff. Her dark fur belying her blondness, but that doesn’t even register.

I am seeing a woman’s pussy, right here in front of me.

“Come,” she pulls me to her and pushes my pole down to meet her.

It’s in her trench.

“Oh fuc... !” she covers my mouth to keep me quiet.

My body automatically rocks back and forth against her. Biological urges have taken over. I don’t even realize that I haven’t entered her yet. I don’t care. This is great!

Her legs widen and she helps guide me. My tip is aching to find its way in. We are so close. So close to fucking. But the angle just isn’t right. She’s too short and I’m too tall. I bend down, trying. She glances over her shoulder out the window.

She pauses me and turns around, her butt towards me. She lifts up the back of her dress over her now bare butt and spreads her legs. I see pussy lips staring at me. She wants me to come in from behind. I’m game. She wets her hand in the sink and wipes her fingers through her slit.

“Here, come to me,” she guides my dick with a hand between her legs.

I figure it out quickly and my crown finds her entrance as I shove with a grunt.

“Ugh, yes...” she whispers, bending over to give me better access.

I push into her wetness. Oh, fuck! My prick is surrounded by a hot, wet sex. A pussy! I’m fucking a girl, my mom’s sister. Having sex! Fuck! I hump into her, trying to bury my shaft deeper. My hands are on her rump, pulling her towards me as I stab her. My mind is gone. All I think about is screwing and how great this feels. So much better than jerking off! My dick is in heaven. My balls ache to cum again. I guess it was lucky I did come earlier, else I surely would have popped by now.

She is grunting to every blow. Her breasts, still free, rocking with each thrust. She’s staring out the window, almost blankly. Her husband is reassembling his car. I’m fucking his wife, my aunt!

That’s it, no more. I explode with one last plunge into her. My balls burst spurting cum into my aunt’s pussy.

“UGH!! Oufff fukkk!” I can hardly keep quiet as fireworks crackle my brain.

“Oh Rick!” she sucks a breath.

As my mind returns, I feel kinda bad, as I don’t think she came with me. I only realize now that a girl’s orgasm is like a guy cumming.

“I’m sorry,” I apologize for not being very good.

She giggles, straightening up as I hold my yucky dick to keep from dripping more.

“It’s ok. That was good. You were a virgin. It gets better.”

Using a dishrag, she wipes herself, then me, then the floor where we dripped.

“You can pull up your shorts now.”

She has to remind me, even as she has straightened her dress, tits covered again but me knowing she’s still nude underneath and I had just had sex with her. Sex. Fuck!

She picks up her panties and reaches under and wipes herself again. I guess my jizz must be still leaking from her. SHIT! Pregnant?

She reads my mind again, “On the pill.”

Then she proceeds to stuff her messy panties into my pants pocket. I stare in disbelief. I guess she wants me to remember this. A trophy? Hell, I won’t be forgetting this for a long time!

Just then, there’s a thud at the door. Jim comes tromping in his boots and dirty clothes and greasy hands. We scatter apart. He walks in and reaches under the sink, grease now on the cabinet handle, and pulls out a jar of Goop then proceeds to wash his filthy hands in the sink. He is standing on top of the wet spot where I had just fucked his wife.

She complains, “I wish you would do that outside with the hose.”

He shrugged, “Hey Rick, I gotta take my Camaro out for a test run. Wanna come?”

I almost back out, but she nods. I get the message. Though, I’d rather stay here with her.

As he heads back out, I tell him I’ll be right out, just a pit stop.

“Rick,” she quickly kisses me, “can you play hooky on Monday?”

I nod.


Monday morning, I race out the door but made sure to leave at my regular time.

“Bye, mom!”

“Have a good day at school!” I hear as I’m out on the sidewalk.

A couple blocks from my house, halfway to school, a car pulls up beside me.

“Hi there, wanna lift?” she giggles.

She’s right on time, as she said she would be. I climb in and we are off. She’s wearing little sports shorts, sandals, and a stretch top. Her hair is in a ponytail, making her look younger. At a traffic light, she leans over and I see that look. We kiss. The light changes, a horn honks and we are off again.

“So, Rick. What would you like to do today?”

I look at her, questioningly, about to open my mouth. She places her hand into my crotch, finding my prick, already stiffening to her touch.

She giggles, “I know. Jim is at work all day. I could use a hand around the house.”

She proceeds to take my hand and places it between her legs. Her hand is on top of mine as she rubs it, getting me to emulate her moves. Together, we are stroking her cloth-covered puss. She removes her hand as I continue stroking her and she returns to my pants, unzipping them and squeezing my now hard dick.

She’s driving around in the neighborhood, as she only lives a few roads over from my house. Another traffic light. She uses her other hand to push my hand under her elastic shorts. I soon discover she has no panties on. My fingers are rubbing her pussy lips!

It was a good thing I had just jerked off in the shower this morning. In fact, when I had come home from her house, Jim dropping me off, I had run upstairs to my room. I pulled out her wadded panties, now as stiff and crusty as my briefs. I sniffed and realized I still smelled of her. Lucky for me, Jim never realized over the smell of motor oil and grease.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.