A New Lease on Life - Cover

A New Lease on Life

Copyright© 2020 by Kat Sakaro

Chapter 20: The New Warriors

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20: The New Warriors - What if you weren't suppose to die when you did? What if the Gods had a plan for you? Luke Masterson died when he wasn't suppose to and given a new life as young teen girl named Paula McDowell to live his life as her, and what do the Gods want with her?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Alternate History   DoOver   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow   Violence  

Alex and Kristy:

Kristy and Alex lay in their bed after having made love to each other twice over. They were cuddled together enjoying the post orgasmic feelings when Kristy spoke up.

“I’m scared Alex.” She whispered and held Alex closer to her.

“What about love?” Alex held his sister close to him.

“Afraid of what dad has done.”

“You mean the forced recruitment bill, or whatever it’s called?” Alex asked.

“Yeah, we know how the military works, we may not get posted together, we could be on the other side of the country separated from each other for over 2 years.” Kristy started to weep softly into her brother’s shoulder.

“We’ll be fine Kristy, we can and will endure it. We’ll just have to work on our telepathy range when the time comes.” Alex reassured his sister and held her in his arms.

Kristy and Alex were 11 years old when they first knew they were in love with each other. They also knew how society would view them if it ever got out, they loved each other. They had a friend named Gretta while on a base in Virginia. She too was an army brat, and they arrived the same day and their families were put side by side in the family officer housing. They became quick friends over the two years.

When they reached 5th grade Gretta confided in Kristy and Alex about how she loved her older brother Pete who was 13, however he didn’t reciprocate her love. Kristy then told Gretta how she loved her brother Alex and not to worry about her secret getting out. However, that was short lived, they were whispering at school about how Pete finally admitted he loved Gretta as more than just a brother. The class bully overheard it and went to tell the administration who called their parents. The state of Virginia at the time (and still do), had very strict laws about incest, and the next day Gretta wasn’t in school and when they tried to contact her, however the number was disconnected, Gretta and her family had moved out of their base house overnight.

A few weeks later, and many times asking, their father finally told them what happened.

“Colonel Johnson was reassigned, apparently his children were having inappropriate relations, but more importantly his son Pete had a fight with the Commanders son.” Phillip said.

“Where did they go daddy?” the young Kristy asked.

“Well, the base Commander wanted to send Johnson to Antarctica, but I convinced him to send him to Alabama instead. While I don’t condone what Johnson’s children did, the fighting nor the rumors. They need to be careful while in the military and in life in general.”

With that Kristy and Alex knew they were safe if they were discovered by their parents.

“Remember Gretta? Well, she managed to find me on YouBook the other day.” Kristy mentioned.

“Really? Well, that’s good, I’ve missed them since the day they were discovered.” Alex pulled Kristy in close to him. “Try and keep open comms with her if you can. I’d like to reunite with them, even if it’s online only for now.”

“Will do.” She replied before drifting off to sleep.

Hearing about Gretta brought back memories of when she and Alex were younger. They were 11 years old at the time, she was starting to get those feelings and looking at boys her age and not thinking they were icky. She matured quite early, hormonally as well as mentally, being an Army brat can do that to you.

Being an Army Brat makes it hard to make and keep friends as you would move every six to twelve months or even less depending on the assignment your parents got. But they were lucky, they had each other, which most likely was the push that caused them to fall in love with each other. They were there for each other, through thick and thin. Through each other’s heart breaks of their crushes and sadness when they had to move away from friends.

Kristy thought back to the moment she knew she loved Alex as more than just a brother. They were 11 years old and at school during recess. They were in the rear of the playground out of sight of the Teachers who watched the playground. Three older students had approached her and wanted her to lift her skirt and show them her ‘cunny’ as they called it. She refused and tried to get away from them, but they had surrounded her.

“We weren’t asking.” One of the older boys said as he reached for the hem of her dress. She tried to scream but was cut off by another who was behind her and covered her mouth and held her tightly.

Alex saw what was happening to his sister, he rushed over there because he knew the teachers wouldn’t do much if anything, he had to intervene personally and save his sister.

“Now let’s see what she looks like between her legs. Think she has hair yet?” One of them said as they reached for the hem of Kristy’s skirt to try and peek at what lay underneath before being body checked into the fence by Alex. Alex grabbed Kristy by the arm, and they started to run towards the teachers, however, they were cut off by a third student, a girl.

“Who’s this? Your boyfriend?” she said mockingly.

“I know this guy, he’s her brother.” One of the others said, catching up from behind.

“They’d make a cute couple though.” They continued to mock and poke at the siblings.

“Come on boys, let’s go. We’ll see your cunny next time.” The girl said as they ran off because their class was called in from recess.

Kristy fell into Alex’s arms crying after the bullies were out of sight. All Alex could do was to hold his sister tightly, whispering that it was over, and she was safe. She didn’t say anything but just leaned up and kissed her brother, but this time on the lips, it was quick as they were still on the playground. As soon as she pulled away from Alex, their teacher blew the whistle to bring them in and broke the trance they had with each other. That kiss would be the start of their romantic relationship. Coming back to reality Kristy drifted off to sleep with Alex.

While Kristy slept, Alex was thinking of how crazy the last few months have been since school started. First, meeting Paula, our favorite streamer. Second, being let in on such a huge secret of her and Danny’s, both from parallel earths, as well as Beth. I wouldn’t have believed it had it not been for them being alone and talking about it when I came by to check on Beth. Eventually we got our abilities due to Paula having an overload of her abilities, Monday will be interesting.

So far Kristy and I can talk telepathically with our group, no ... pod, circle? No ... cluster! Yeah, cluster. We can also heal others, and we have accelerated healing ourselves, very convenient considering we’re going to be paramedics. Paula, Danny and Beth have the most abilities by far though, I wonder if we’ll eventually get them, or if we were only given a small piece of their abilities.

I can say with absolute certainty that meeting Paula, Danny and Beth was a good thing, even if there is that war looming over all our heads and being last line of defense sort of deal with Freya and Asgard. We get to have three new friends, superhuman abilities (even if it was an accident), and the knowledge that Norse mythology isn’t exactly a myth.

I sighed as Kristy started to snore, she did this sometimes, but she keeps denying it. I pushed her to her side, but she kept snoring, after plenty of nights together I knew she’d stop eventually. I decided to take a walk around the cabin, I couldn’t sleep, I was still wound up from the dance and our loving making. There is a difference to us between sex, love making and just plain fucking, and tonight was love making between us. There are days where we’d have plain fun, playful sex. And then plain ol’ fucking, just letting our base instincts take over in raw passion and lust for each other.

I entered the kitchen and looked in the fridge for something to eat. I grabbed a pudding cup and flopped onto the sofa and turned the TV on, only thing worth watching at this hour were the 24-hour news channels, or the skin flicks on the premium channels. I turned to the news because I didn’t need to watch the skin flicks when I had something better laying in my bed.

Anna and Bill:

Anna and Bill had just finished their love-making Bill having shot his load onto Anna’s face. Anna scooped his cum into her mouth.

“Mmmm, yummy my not so little brother” Anna said before reaching down and milking the last bits of cum out of Bill’s now shrinking cock.

“I love seeing you wearing my cum on your face my love.” Bill said as he took a photo of Anna’s face and tits.

“And I love wearing it.” she replied.

Anna got up to clean up, Bill had filled her up and covered her in cum tonight, he was so horny and abnormally able, 4 orgasms from him, filling all his sisters’ holes and covering her face. She stepped into the shower and began to wash off the evidence of their incestuous relationship.

“Oh, my Billy (her nickname for him). How did I fall so in love with you? I should be protecting you as the older sibling.” She whispered out loud to no one as she let the water cascade over her body. She doesn’t regret their relationship but does have some concerns. We both know the risks if we get caught.

She thought back 4 years ago, when Bill was 14 and she was 15. We were at a party/get together. We had started a game of ‘Seven Minutes in Heaven,’ in this version we lined up facing the wall and someone would blind fold and lead two people to a closet. We were all horny teens and the rules we used said we had to make out with each other in the beginning.

Once the door was closed, I took the blindfold off, but it was dark in the closet and all I could see was a silhouette of the boy. I put my hands on his shoulder and whispered but lowered my voice to not give me away.

“What would you like to do?” But before he could answer I managed to find his lips and kissed him on the lips. We both melted from both the kiss, and from the nervousness of who we might be making out with. When he finally got his senses, he pulled me to him, held me tight. I could swear it was my brother, his scent was very familiar to me. I was anxious, I was turned on at the thought of my brother here and now making out with me.

“Touch me.” I whispered to my mystery lover, and He slid his hands up my side to my breasts giving a light squeeze and massaged them lightly as I didn’t wear a bra to the party. I sighed and even moaned a little. I reached down and fumbled for his crotch.

“Yes, get my cock out, stroke me.” It was Bill, it was confirmed. I fumbled for his zipper and to fish his cock out. All hard to do in the dark and not having much practice with it. I’m not sure what I was more excited about, being with my brother, or that we could get caught any second now.

I wrapped my hand around his cock, it felt hard and big in my hand. I stroked him slowly and could hear his moan.

“30 SECONDS!!” The timer shouted out. I quickly stuffed my brother’s cock back into his pants and whispered.

“Put your blindfold back on.” I whispered in the lowered voice once more and saw Bill put the blind fold back on. I kissed him for a few more seconds before I put my blindfold back on to pretend that neither of us had taken our blindfolds off. I could sense someone opened the door and led us out and could hear the next couple being taken away then brought back 7 minutes later, then after everyone had a turn, we took our blindfolds off and pondered on who had who.

I sighed before turning the shower off and dried myself off and went back to my brother/lover. He was awake on his phone as I slid in behind him, he was reading one of the forums we frequent.

“What’cha reading there?” I peeked over his shoulder.

“One of ‘The Theoretical’ forum Lawyers looked over the Forced Recruitment bill and translated it into plain English and not lawyer speak. It basically says once you turn 18, you’ll be required to report to your assigned location within 5 days before your official reporting date. There are 4 days to report in on. The minimum active-duty time is 2 years. You can also volunteer for another 2 years for extra education before being required to join the military ranks. There’s a lot more to it, but that’s what I’m concerned about.” Bill explained.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.