A New Lease on Life - Cover

A New Lease on Life

Copyright© 2020 by Kat Sakaro

Chapter 16: Intense Training

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16: Intense Training - What if you weren't suppose to die when you did? What if the Gods had a plan for you? Luke Masterson died when he wasn't suppose to and given a new life as young teen girl named Paula McDowell to live his life as her, and what do the Gods want with her?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Alternate History   DoOver   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow   Violence  

I’m in the training area Freya had gifted us, but I was wearing the red nightie I went to sleep in, I must be dreaming. I looked around, it looked and felt real. Then I saw the others, Danny and Beth came in.

“Danny? Beth?” I asked, seeing them in their sleep clothes, Beth in just some panties and a long shirt, and Danny in just a pair of boxer shorts.

“Paula, where are we? Are we dreaming?” Beth asked, confused.

“I’m not sure” Answering as I looked around, then I saw others coming.

“Wait, wait, wait. Kristy, Alex? Bill, Anna? What are you all doing there?” I yelled out to them.

They too looked like they were dressed for bed. Bill and Alex in just shorts, Kristy in a black also see thru nightie matching my red one, and Anna in panties and a long shirt. Another figure appeared coming down the path, it was Sara, and she was completely nude. She looked great clothed, but naked, even better.

“Where am I?” Sara looked around then saw Danny. “Danny!” she tried to hide her body. But then saw the rest of us in our various states of bed clothes and stopped trying. “I must be dreaming.”

“No, you are not dreaming, Sara Hanson.” A voice came out of nowhere then Freya appeared on the edge of the clearing, along with Eir, Loki, and Thor.

“Freya.” Danny whispered.

“Wait, y’all are real?” Kristy questioned.

“Yes, my child we are very real. Normally we don’t show ourselves to those on Midgard. But in this case, we need to.” Freya looked at me, not very pleased, but then smiled warmly. “I can’t stay upset with you lot for very long. But we do have a situation.”

“But first, can I get something to wear? While it’s the perfect temperature, I feel kind of underdressed for this gathering.” Sara interrupted.

“Yes, allow me.” Thor gave her his cloak to wrap herself in for now.

“What kind of situation?” I asked.

“Well first off, these four teens...” Freya motioned to Alex, Kristy, Bill, and Anna. “ ... have inherited some of your powers Paula. They weren’t supposed to get any abilities, nor be part of this war. But then again, we can’t ignore this opportunity. This is why everyone is here, to get them up to speed. I’ve sped up time here in this area, every 5 seconds in your time frame is 1 month here. So, 1 minute is a year here, an hour is 60 years, your average 8-hour sleep is 480 years.”

“Well, we can’t spend a lot of time here, people will notice our sudden aging and we’d probably not reach 60 years let alone 480 years.” Kristy noted.

“Well, normally that would be true Kristy.” Freya smiled. “However, there is an anti-aging field so that you don’t age, you’ll remain the same age leaving as you were coming here to the training area.” Freya answered.

“So, why am I here?” Sara asked.

“Well, I do not know, I didn’t bring you here. At least not on purpose. Perhaps it’s because you are connected to Paula and Danny on a more emotional level.” Freya mused for a moment. “Now, if there aren’t any more questions?” we all shook our heads, “Great, first off, you four come forward.”

Alex, Anna, Bill, and Kristy all moved towards Freya. She handed each of them a stone that turned into a piece of jewelry.

“This will grant you access to the training area. Sara, since I didn’t expect you here, I don’t have one for you, yet. You are obviously to be a part of this, perhaps as a trainer. I may need to gift you a few abilities, but we’ll see.”

Freya went thru and taught the others how to operate all the technology in the training area. Beth, Danny and I went to our makeshift corner thinking we’ll need more chairs, probably sleeping bags and a few other amenities.

“We’re going have to tell Anne and Bill about us.” I mentioned.

“Yeah, since Alex and Kristy know, might as well let them know.” Danny chimed in.

“We didn’t even get to have sex with them yet.” Beth laughed some causing us to laugh.

“Don’t worry I think we’ll get that chance after the dance tomorrow.” I said hopeful.

We watched as Freya explained everything, then suddenly in the woods, a clearing opened up and a cabin appeared, and a lake. Freya and everyone else came over and our goddess motioned us to the cabin. We all went inside and found it well furnished.

“And this is where you can live and stay while here. There are three sets of rooms, and a fourth for, well, you’ll figure it out.” Freya smiled. “The lake to swim in, and all the facilities you’ll need, even a large and luxurious hot tub that’ll fit all eight of you. Now the kitchen doesn’t need a fridge or stove or any cooking appliances, as it has a matter converter, where it...”

“Where it converts matter into energy and back again, in theory you can convert one item into energy and convert it into something else. Which means we can make food, medicine, clothes all from energy.” I interrupted.

Freya looked surprised.

“Yes, that’s exactly right. How did you know?”

“Uhh ... Star Trek?” I answered

“Nerd.” Danny elbowed me teasingly.

“It’s got more science fact and theory than fiction in it.” I added.

“Hmm. Yes, so any ways it’ll keep you fed, and clothed, just put the dirty clothes on it and hit the recycle button. I think that’s about it. I suggest you stay here for a month or so at a time, use the holograms to practice your powers. We will know when you are here and help you train. By the way you’ll have to turn on the time dilation field, and it’ll automatically turn off when there is no one here. So, you can come in as a group and not wait months for everyone to arrive.” Freya look at us, acting like we were on tour and her being our tour guide.

“Well, if there aren’t any more questions we must go.” Thor and everyone but Freya left. “But there is something I need to do.”

With that she gave Alex, Kristy, Anna, and Bill a kiss, the same sensual erotic kiss we received from her.

“I’m sorry you were dragged into this, you won’t be forced to fight when the time comes, you can still come and train and hone your new abilities still.”

She then turned her attention to Sara, kissing her deeply, even more erotic, and sensual if it were possible. Breaking the kiss she looked Sara in the eyes, as if studying her.

“You, I still do not know why you were summoned here. But I think I’m glad you were. If you’d like, I can add a gun range for you to teach them.”

“I believe I can, at a later time.”

“Good, by the way, I suggest you all stay here now for a month. Paula needs to use her abilities, so she doesn’t overload again and ‘malfunction’ as you put it. You need to use them every day, even a small amount keeps the overload from building.” Freya said before finally fading away back to Asgard.

We all looked about, then looked to Sara, she was the adult after all.

“I’m no expert, but I think a God would know a bit more than us mere mortals. I say we stay, it’s not like anyone is going to miss us. Besides, if Freya will allow us, we could really take advantage of this for more than just training.” Sara suggested.

We all looked at each other and kind of nodded in silent agreement.

“I think we’re all going to stay. Learn our new abilities and help Paula from malfunctioning again.” Kristy spoke up for us all.

“Good, I’m sure you are all tired, I know I am. So, let’s go to sleep again and wake in the morning.” Sara said.

We all agreed and paired off to the bedrooms. We then realized Sara didn’t have a room.

“I’ll see if Anna and Bill would let me sleep with them, see what pops up, if not I’ll be with Kristy and Alex so Sara can sleep with you.” Beth said as she meandered off towards Anna and Bill.

“Shall we tell Sara?” I took Danny’s hand in mine and headed towards Sara.

“Sara, we have a slight issue.” She was still wrapped in Thor’s cloak. “There’s only three bedrooms. Beth is going to bunk with Anna and Bill. You can bunk with Danny and I, the beds are big enough.”

“Alright, I don’t want to have to go thru that matter-replicator thing tonight. I’ll grab something in the morning.” She then followed us to our bedroom, and she hung up the cloak and slid into bed with us. She faced away from Danny and I, and I could feel her worry so I turned over and scooted up behind her and thought to her.

<What is it Sara? I can feel your worry from across the bed.> I asked.

<It’s what you said earlier today.> She was both upset and sad at the same time.

<Really, I didn’t mean... > I tried to say.

<I know, you were malfunctioning as you said. But while I’m upset that others know, I’m kind of relived at the same time. I’ve been holding this back for years, Jerrod has been the only one to know and didn’t care that I couldn’t have kids.> Sara started.

<Which is one of many reasons you said yes to his proposal.> I said.

<Yes.>

<How did it happen? On the job? Born with it? Accident?> I asked.

<It was on the job. I was a rookie, and it was the first day on the job. My trainer and I heard a call on the radio about a bank robbery in progress. We were the closest car to the bank, and we took it. We got there just as they were coming out of the bank. They fired at us, we fired back, I had to move and when I did, I caught a shotgun blast, most of it hit my vest and was harmless, however enough of the buck shot hit my gut area, penetrated my uterus and ovaries. It was bad, I was thinking I’m going to die on the first day of my job. It’s funny though, I’m still here because of one of the robbers, he hadn’t shot at us, he didn’t even have a gun, he just ran away. He saw me go down and rushed to me, said he was a medic, and that he was under duress in robbing the bank. He saved me, the paramedics that arrived said had he not stemmed the bleeding I would have died there on the street. I passed out due to blood loss, I found out after the surgery to get the buck shot out of me, they had to remove everything, ovaries, uterus, all of it.>

I could feel her emotions spilling forth as Sara continued.

<I was 19 at the time, fresh out of the academy, and day one I lose the ability to have a family. That is until I met you, and Jerod.> I could feel her emotions change to warmth and family. <Since working both of your cases, and dating Jerod, I feel I’ve gotten closer to both you and Danny.> Sara tried to explain.

<I felt paternal feelings for Danny and for myself, you feel responsible for us as would any parent.> I mentioned.

<Yes, I do, you guys are like family to me.> She thought to me.

I scooted closer to hug her, my breasts pressed against her back side, and instead of my arm going under her breasts, my hand landed square on her right breast and squeezed it. Sara moaned softly, but she didn’t push away my hand.

<It’s been a long while since I’ve felt the touch of another woman.> Sara sighed in pleasure.

<I’m sorry, I didn’t realize your breast was there, I was going for under the breasts.> Why was I worried?

<I know. You can leave it there. I won’t tell Jerod, it’s just innocent touching, right? Nothing sexual about it.> Sara thought back to me, relaxing me from my worry.

<Yeah, it’s just a touch.> I repeated to her. <Good night> I yawned and fell asleep shortly after.

We awoke together in the morning. In the same position as we fell asleep in, my hand attached to Sara’s breast still. However, Danny had gotten up in the middle of the night and changed positions as he was on the other side of Sara. Apparently, he moved down so his face was in between Sara’s breasts and an arm around her gripping her ass.

“Mmm, Good morning love.” Danny said as he looked up, bleary eyed.

“Not quite.” Sara replied looking down at him.

“How did I get here?” Danny asked as he got up confused.

“Not sure love. But I think Sara enjoyed being squished by us.” I spoke up and peeked over Saras shoulder at my lover, and my hand still on her breast.

“Now that’s hot looking.” Danny said looking at us.

“Oh behave Danny, I’m too old for you both.” Sara remarked.

“Not by much. Besides, mentally we’re both older than you are.” Danny shot back.

“Ok, you got me on that one.” She laughed some and we both got up, but not after I got one final squeeze to her breast. “Cheeky” she shot a naughty glance at me.

We all went out to the living room. Sara went to get some new clothes to wear. Anna had fixed breakfast for all of us. As we sat at the large table talking and eating, trying to figure out what to do. We decided to spend the morning teaching the others a bit more in depth about the holographic systems. How they work, what happens if you get hit, etc. We did a round of practice so they can get use to it. By the time that was over it was already lunch time and we headed back in.

“Anna and Bill, there’s something Danny, Beth and I need to tell you. Everyone else here know it, and since you are in our circle, we feel we can trust you with it.” I announced.

“Ok, what’s this secret?” Anna asked.

“Well, it’ll be hard to understand but once you get it, it’s easy. First off, Danny and I aren’t the real Danny and Paula, not the original Danny and Paula.” I started. “You see, he and I are from parallel Earths, we died on July 7th, 2020.”

“Right.” I could feel didn’t believe us.

“It’s true.” Alex piped up. “Kristy and I both heard them talking about it when we were at our cabin the first weekend of school. Now why would they talk about something like that between them in private?”

Freya wants me to use my abilities, I guess I will. I walked over to them and touched their temples and concentrated, if I had erased a memory before, maybe I can implant them.

“I’m going to try and imprint my memories to you. With luck it will show you that we are telling the truth.” I managed to imprint the memories of what happened.

“Wow, sorry it just seemed so far-fetched.” Bill said

“You have ... PAULA!” Anna yelled as I fell over, unconscious.

I guess I couldn’t do that kind of mind ability yet. But I did it, it just didn’t end well for me. Next thing I remember was waking up in a new room in the cabin. It looked like a hospital room. No one was around. I had an IV on but no monitors, then I looked up and could see a screen behind me, with what looked like vitals. I reached out they are probably still here, I couldn’t have been out that long.

<Danny? Anyone awake?>

<Paula!> A chorus of voices spoke up.

<Okay! Keep practicing, Danny, Beth go greet your girlfriend. Glad you’re back Paula.> That was Sara’s voice, she sounded very commanding.

Soon Beth and Danny came into the new room.

“Paula! You’re awake.” Beth was at my side first.

“Yeah, I seem that way, this is a new room.” I mentioned.

“Yup, Freya made it, some advanced technology for monitoring and imaging. Even medications from Asgard.” Danny was on the other side of my bed.

“What happened? Last thing I remember was implanting some memories into Anna and Bill.” I asked.

“You passed out from it. It seems you aren’t strong enough to do those things yet.” Beth answered. “You’ve been passed out for five days.”

“Five days?! So why wasn’t I in purgatory with Freya?” I asked.

“Probably because you weren’t brain dead this time, which I guess is better.” Danny said. “It’s almost lunch time, and you must be starving.” He mentioned as Beth was taking out my IV and I was shocked I could heal the small wound it made.

“Guess I can start doing minor healing of myself now.” I mentioned.

“I can as well.” Danny added.

We went into the dining room as Beth went to select lunch and it was some hearty sandwiches, fruit, and drinks. A few minutes later everyone was coming inside, looking tired and worn out, but perking up to see me up and about.

“Good to see you are up again.” Kristy said.

“I have missed you Paula, and so has everyone else.” Sara came up behind me and hugged me before sitting down.

“Well, I’m back now, sorry I missed the first 5 days. The infirmary a new addition, isn’t it?”

“Yeah, Freya came as soon as you fell over, she put in the infirmary, added a bedroom for me, as well as the stone to allow access to the training area. Oh, and she put in an exercise room and gave us a ... what did she call it? An industrial matter synthesizer. It seems to just be larger and contain more files.” Sara answered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.