A New Lease on Life - Cover

A New Lease on Life

Copyright© 2020 by Kat Sakaro

Chapter 11: Birthday Surprise! And More

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11: Birthday Surprise! And More - What if you weren't suppose to die when you did? What if the Gods had a plan for you? Luke Masterson died when he wasn't suppose to and given a new life as young teen girl named Paula McDowell to live his life as her, and what do the Gods want with her?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Alternate History   DoOver   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow   Violence  

It’s our birthdays, and also Danny and I’s first anniversary of our death and body swap. Sun was out, not a cloud in the sky, and perfect weather for a pool party! Everyone I invited came, everyone Danny invited came, and even all of Jake’s friends came, it was huge party. Jerod was grilling up the food while everyone was playing in the pool. Cindy and Mindy were here, as well as Beth. Jake’s friend George was here, they were best friends since forever ago. Then there was Travis, he and Danny got along well, but Travis and I not so much.

Travis was a strange one, he wasn’t like the others at school. He and I never got along, it was like he hated me from the start, and I did try several times to be nice, but it was thrown back in my face and so I stopped trying. As for why he wasn’t like the others he was the only one there who wore all black, he was the only goth kid in school, hair was jet-black, eyeliner, nails, everything. Even today, middle of summer, he’s wearing all black, at a pool party, but he and Danny were talking, and laughing.

Sara and the twins were out on the lounge chairs working on their tans, couple of Jakes friends in the pool splashing about getting them wet as well on occasion. I was taking in the scene when mom came up behind me.

“And to think one year ago at this very minute, I thought I had lost you.”

“I know mom, I’m glad to still be here.” I replied, knowing at this very moment I did die, and was reborn, as well as Danny.

It was time for presents Jake’s friends all got him some cash to get something bigger. Beth, Cindy, and Mindy pitched in together to get me a different kind of streamer light, I can always use different kinds. However, Danny got me something really special, I was a sucker for tigers eye and he got me a tigers eye choker. All the women ooo’ed and ahhh’ed over it,

“Oh Danny! It’s gorgeous!” I Threw myself at him in a hug, then kissed him. A hot passionate, love and lust filled kiss. I forgot anyone was here, everything was drowned out. Danny was returning the kiss with such fierce abandonment as well. When I finally returned to reality I looked around and saw mom blushing having just watched her daughter practically make out with a boy. Jerrod was a bit bemused by the scene with his arm around Sara who was smiling. The twins, Beth, Jake, and his friends were flabbergasted by the sight. Travis on the other hand had a cold hard stare that sent a shiver down my spine, I just couldn’t pinpoint what I felt was wrong with him.

Pulling away from Danny and blushing a little myself, he helped me put the choker on, turned in his arms I could feel the cool gemstone against my throat as he pulled on it to clasp it in the back.

<And now you’re mine, my sweet Paula> I shivered as he thought that to me as the clasp closed, I don’t know where that came from, I’ll have to ask later tonight. All the girls were admiring it excitedly and squealing with happiness for me. Danny talking with Travis and Jake and his friends before the cake came out, forty-one candles on it. two sets of fourteen, one for me and one for Danny and thirteen for Jake. Everyone sang “Happy Birthday”, and we blew out our respective candles, cheers all around. Danny and I cut our first slices together, and then Jake after we moved out of the way.

The party started to die down, Beth and the twins had to go, so did Jakes friends, slowly one by one their parents picked them up. Now it was time to clean everything up. Try as you will, trash always finds a way to be made. Danny and I were chatting as we walked around the pool picking up trash.

“What did you mean when you said, ‘and now your mine... ‘ when you put your gift around my neck Danny?”

“I well ... it just felt right to say, you know?”

“I guess. But I felt something stir inside me...”

Before I could get any more Sara approached, had 3 wine glasses and a bottle of sparkling grape juice.

“Closest thing to champaign you guys can legally drink. Come on let’s sit and chat.” We all sat down at the patio table

“Where’s dad and Mrs. McDowell?”

“They’re inside, this is just for the three of us, well more importantly you two.” She poured us all a drink and raised hers to toast.

<Better said here just in case. Here’s to one year in your new life, and may you have many more.>

<It has been one year, hasn’t it. Danny and I had died and were given new bodies, a new life.> I mused with Sara and Danny.

We sipped our juice from fancy glasses, I looked to Danny. I promised him my virginity tonight. Sara must have seen my look and hatched a plan as she finished her drink and got up to go inside, I could see her talking to Mom and Mr. Smith, then mom answered her phone, fuck again on my birthday 2 years running. Danny and I finished our drinks and sat for a few minutes more talking

<I want you Danny Smith, the wait is killing me. I’ve wanted this since our vacation last week.>

<I know, and I want you dear Paula.> I could feel a mental caress from him, I nearly came from just that.

Mom got done with her call and came out onto the pool deck.

“Paula, I’ve got called into work on your birthday again. And once more I’m the only one who can fix it cause Ed decided he wanted to start his vacation a day early knowing I had today off. I’m gonna kill him when he gets back. Sara and Jerod will keep an eye on everything while I’m gone.” She gave me a hug and whispered. “Have fun with him dear.” My eyes grew wide at that, was mom actually giving me her blessing to have sex with Danny?

Sara and Jerod were on the sofa together as Danny and I came inside, we said our hellos then went down to my basement apartment/room. I couldn’t wait and pushed Danny to the wall as we hit the last step and kissed him with a hot fiery passion, I thought I would burn up from it. Danny was on fire as well, his kisses eager, hands running down my arms, taking my hands as he turns me and pins me to the wall, my arms over my head, I felt helpless, I may have been a couple inches shorter than Danny, but he had reach, I was on the tips of my toes, body stretched as he pressed his bare chest to my own mostly bare chest and whispered in my ear.

“My Paula” Was all it took to make me cum. How was it possible to cum just from a word or two? I came hard, my legs shook, eyes rolling as I let out a quiet scream, not wanting Sara and Jerod to hear, or even Jake up in his room. It felt like forever before I finally came down from my orgasmic high, but really only a few seconds.

“H-how ... did you do that to me? Not a single touch” He picked me up and carried led me to my bed ... but tonight it’s our bed and laid me down on it as he lay beside me, his hand caressing my arms and belly.

“You could say I planted a seed when I put your choker on.” I looked at him shocked. “Don’t worry it wasn’t any mind manipulation that was all you.”

“Well, you can plant more of those seeds anytime you want.” Danny came in for another kiss but stopped him. I felt another’s mind in the room, but before I could get a fix on it a loud gun shot rang thru my room and Danny yelling out as a bullet ripped thru his shoulder and zipped over top of me. I pulled Danny down and rolled off my bed landing on top of him as I screamed for Sara and put pressure on his wound, so much blood.

“Stand Paula.” I knew that voice. It was Travis, how did he get into my room? I stayed down, maybe he’ll think he got us both. “You stole him from me Paula, you, and your wicked womanly charms. He was to be mine, but you corrupted him, kept him from me. Now if I can’t have him, no one can, and you must die for your wickedness. I looked over my shoulder and saw Travis, almost over top of us, a revolver pointed at us, he pulled the hammer back and cocked it.

Time felt like it was in slow-motion. I heard two shots ring out at the same time, all I could do was turn and cover Danny in hopes to take the bullet and hope it wouldn’t go thru me and into Danny. Several long moments passed before I realized I wasn’t hit. Sara had moved in and kicked the revolver away from Travis who was laying on the ground, bleeding out, her gun pointed down at him.

“CLEAR!” Sara called out as Jerod came running down the stairs, phone in hand to 9-1-1 no doubt.

“It ... it ... it’s Danny ... he’s been ... been ... shot!” I couldn’t hold myself together, the emotional roller coaster, in 5 minutes going from cloud 9 to hell on earth, I cried over Danny’s bleeding and unconscious body. Sara pulled me up and pushed me out of the way as she begins to apply first aid to him. About a minute later I hear sirens approaching.

<DANNY!? can you hear me? Danny! Please answer me!> I tried to reach him telepathically.

<No good Paula, he’s out cold, maybe even comatose. I’m sorry.> Sara answered, having heard my screams for Danny.

Several officers came down the stairs, some with just their side arm, some with riffles, followed by paramedics and first went to Travis. I was mad they went to him first. “LET HIM DIE!” Growling as I tried to rush the medics, but Jerod held me back. “You don’t mean that Paula, you’re overwhelmed girl.”

‘Girl’ I came to an instant stop in Jerod’s arms when he said that. I was in fight or flight mode, and now that I was stopped, I sank to my knees crying. I am just a 14-year-old girl. Jerod knelt with me as he loses his composure as he looks on seeing Danny on the floor, a gunshot wound to the shoulder and lying motionless, fearing he’s actually dead. Moments later the paramedics were taking Danny away on a back board, they couldn’t bring the stretcher down the stairs. Travis on the other hand, only a sheet over his body.

Sara called mom and she came right back not even halfway to work. The cops were questioning me, I gave them the answers I could and after that I went to shower to get the blood off of me. I was numb, trying to reach Danny telepathically, he was well in range, he was not there, just a shell. After showering and changing, mom took me up to the hospital where Danny was taken, he was in emergency surgery. Jerod was already there in the waiting room, I guess Sara was stuck investigating.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.